Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151828)

Cold Kitten 04-5-2020 05:15 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4724753)
assuming nobody CCs I'm still going with my next choice which is plop

who do you think the partner is assuming ffa is real

flashflash account 04-5-2020 05:15 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cold Kitten (Post 4724752)
you did say you had a plan. but you let the KitB go through anyway???? didn't have time or?

Super didn't have time
Whatever, not voting probably saved my life in sunfan wolf worlds

flashflash account 04-5-2020 05:16 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4724748)
gonna kill twgma probably

Knowing that he didn't make a nightkill? Or come into the thread with an "I just got roleblocked" attitude?

the sun fan 04-5-2020 05:17 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4724750)
I finally realized that holding it for tomorrow results in me dying even if I get a successful block
this gives me a chance to block the kill and stick around for tomorrow still, so it's not the worst
I think that's the difference, you didn't think of the possibility of a save?

I don't understand what you're saying here

the sun fan 04-5-2020 05:18 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4724757)
Knowing that he didn't make a nightkill? Or come into the thread with an "I just got roleblocked" attitude?

honestly just voting for who I think scum is in the poe
if its not you, then the pool gets even narrower to twgma, plop, raeko super small chance of haku that im not thinking about

I think raeko is town and I don't think plop is likely with twgma given how bad he wants to kill him

the sun fan 04-5-2020 05:19 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
so yeah, something's not really right (I keep posting too quickly) so maybe plop is busing or haku is a wolf somehow (I ahven't looked at the mechanics there but people are saying its possible)

flashflash account 04-5-2020 05:20 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Raeko is pretty likely a wolf

the sun fan 04-5-2020 05:21 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4724761)
Raeko is pretty likely a wolf

I cannot imagine her killing Tokzic last night as a wolf
Tokzic would've had to have hardclaimed blue or raeko would've had to have been afk for 100% of the night or something

fatfuck42 04-5-2020 05:21 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Oh, raeko's not going to CC then?

TWGma 04-5-2020 05:22 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4724737)
no, I'm thinking about it
I think sunfan is wrong
I think our odds of winning go up if I claim
I roleblocked twgma last night

Y'know the funny thing? There's a reason I went UTR.
Plop noticed it, but forgot what it meant last time as well (possibly due to me forgetting to be Boomer).

And you also didn't mention a character? Tsk tsk. This is storn levels of bad claiming.

I'm claiming Junpei, the Permanent Jailkeeper.
I jailkept Haku last night as I didn't think he was a PR, and potential wolf target overnight. Had to keep that quiet as to not be found out at the beginning of the day which I why I went hard on them early on.
Plus, on the chance that they were a wolf? Even better.




Gg Plop, you really need to stop tunneling me when I'm blue. :upside_down:

flashflash account 04-5-2020 05:22 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4724763)
Oh, raeko's not going to CC then?

Why do you think she would?

flashflash account 04-5-2020 05:23 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Oh cool
That makes it easier

TWGma 04-5-2020 05:23 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4724734)
You had a ton of votes on you in the D0 EoD and said nothing.

Why is that ?

Last time I outed myself early on with pressure, but I wanted to avoid that again because that basically sunk the game for us, imo. Shooting Molly and then basically being a glorified VT due to being constantly role-blocked.
I wanted to avoid that this time around and see if I could last a while, but my hand has been forced.

TWGma 04-5-2020 05:23 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
My vote's already there, but FFA

FOR EMPHASIS

the sun fan 04-5-2020 05:24 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
I put up another thread on the mafia champs this year
y'all should start thinking about who we send (post about it in the proper thread ofc)

fatfuck42 04-5-2020 05:24 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TWGma (Post 4724764)
Y'know the funny thing? There's a reason I went UTR.
Plop noticed it, but forgot what it meant last time as well (possibly due to me forgetting to be Boomer).

And you also didn't mention a character? Tsk tsk. This is storn levels of bad claiming.

I'm claiming Junpei, the Permanent Jailkeeper.
I jailkept Haku last night as I didn't think he was a PR, and potential wolf target overnight. Had to keep that quiet as to not be found out at the beginning of the day which I why I went hard on them early on.
Plus, on the chance that they were a wolf? Even better.




Gg Plop, you really need to stop tunneling me when I'm blue. :upside_down:

I considered it, which is why I got cold feet on you last EOD. Not sure I believe you now, though.

flashflash account 04-5-2020 05:24 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
twgma

the sun fan 04-5-2020 05:24 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
oh, neat
I guess I need to start looking at the setup
knee-jerk reaction is that ffa is a lot more likely to fakeclaim than trevor is

fatfuck42 04-5-2020 05:25 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4724765)
Why do you think she would?

Every time CK brought up the possibility of Haku being coverup'd, she said she highly doubted it and not to worry about it. Made it seem like she was the doctor, thereby knowing he couldn't have been coverup'd.

Hakulyte 04-5-2020 05:25 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TWGma (Post 4724767)
Last time I outed myself early on with pressure, but I wanted to avoid that again because that basically sunk the game for us, imo. Shooting Molly and then basically being a glorified VT due to being constantly role-blocked.
I wanted to avoid that this time around and see if I could last a while, but my hand has been forced.

I'm not aware of that post.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:24 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution