Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=149562)

Celirra 08-22-2018 05:09 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
when I say soft stuff, I mean his alleged softing that he checked sunfan and saw no gun or whatever

FreezinIce 08-22-2018 05:12 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4644366)
when I say soft stuff, I mean his alleged softing that he checked sunfan and saw no gun or whatever

Tbh it's not about what you believe and nobody should really care about that.

It's about what is likely to have happened.

And dbp has a long history of softing his role and checks.

This is not an opinion, it's a fact. And it's why I'm inclined to believe sunfan

the sun fan 08-22-2018 05:13 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4644363)
is xiz/sunfan/ind team possible

I mean I'm probably going to lynch one of those two fuckers today so
maybe shelf this in a bit

Xiz 08-22-2018 05:14 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4644365)
you asked what I'm getting at
that's what I was getting at ultimately
the question there is where freezin fits into everything

I don't buy the soft stuff
you do
we're an an impasse

where freezin fits into everything how, like as a wolf or town? I said for freezin he could be a wolf if the d1 wagon was dirty.

Also, i don't mind if you disagree, but can you find any other dbp posts that say otherwise? and if not, why do you think that those two posts by dbp (about the sunfan check) and then i guess the white album stuff that sunfan hinted on are not softs?

Celirra 08-22-2018 05:14 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4644367)
Tbh it's not about what you believe and nobody should really care about that.

It's about what is likely to have happened.

And dbp has a long history of softing his role and checks.

This is not an opinion, it's a fact. And it's why I'm inclined to believe sunfan

comical really

Celirra 08-22-2018 05:16 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4644369)
where freezin fits into everything how, like as a wolf or town? I said for freezin he could be a wolf if the d1 wagon was dirty.

Also, i don't mind if you disagree, but can you find any other dbp posts that say otherwise? and if not, why do you think that those two posts by dbp (about the sunfan check) and then i guess the white album stuff that sunfan hinted on are not softs?

Because I literally dont understand what a white album has to do with being a gunsmith, nor how the sunfan posts can be indicative of a soft
Like I literally just cant jump through enough hoops to reach it
Maybe I'm too 2d
Or maybe im just right

FreezinIce 08-22-2018 05:16 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
You keep trying to fit me on your wolf lists while suspecting sunfan and it makes you look fake.

You hadn't addressed my point of how we could ever be w/w.

Either it'd t/t (my pick) or there's one wolf between us.

Do more sleuthing pls

Xiz 08-22-2018 05:18 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4644372)
Because I literally dont understand what a white album has to do with being a gunsmith, nor how the sunfan posts can be indicative of a soft

nor do i, i don't know that album or band or anything like that but others clearly did. But why else would dbp say that, and why would sunfan be all like "hey stop that"

if anyone can actually explain it that might be good? but i feel like its a waste of time

Xiz 08-22-2018 05:19 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
cel if im wrong then im sorry but knowing dbp as a player he wouldn't say "ill give you a town read" as an investigative role when sunfan is not, that's sabotage

the sun fan 08-22-2018 05:19 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
I think Im at the point where I cannot bring myself to lynch blind or funny without serious role information
Freezin and I seem to be in similar headscapes and I like that

after that, it gets a lot trickier

I'm just bad at the game if there's not at least one between Xiz/inD based on how the game has played out

blindreper1179 08-22-2018 05:19 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Look. Dbp used his power, he got a check. If it's not sunfan, who is it? dbp ALWAYS softs. Sun is the only one he kept pushing as town with certainty.

Celirra 08-22-2018 05:21 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
meta zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Xiz 08-22-2018 05:21 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4644376)
I think Im at the point where I cannot bring myself to lynch blind or funny without serious role information
Freezin and I seem to be in similar headscapes and I like that

after that, it gets a lot trickier

I'm just bad at the game if there's not at least one between Xiz/inD based on how the game has played out

for the time being i'd like you to try and think of a world where funny is a wolf. I can agree with blind, i might be wrong on him but it's a mistake to think like that. I'm bias because i aint no woof woof but still

also where are you on TPS

Celirra 08-22-2018 05:21 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4644373)
You keep trying to fit me on your wolf lists while suspecting sunfan and it makes you look fake.

You hadn't addressed my point of how we could ever be w/w.

Either it'd t/t (my pick) or there's one wolf between us.

Do more sleuthing pls

the ol "I know I'm not a wolf therefore I can never be a wolf" argument
comical really

Xiz 08-22-2018 05:22 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
cel, go through dbp's posts. Find literally anything that could possibly hint to another person being checked and i'll consider it.

Celirra 08-22-2018 05:22 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
WhAt AbOuT pReCaRiOuS aNd TpS

Xiz 08-22-2018 05:23 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
also i dont know where i stand on inD i kinda forgot LOL

Celirra 08-22-2018 05:23 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4644383)
cel, go through dbp's posts. Find literally anything that could possibly hint to another person being checked and i'll consider it.

I have as hard of a time finding softs as a stripper at a bachelor party

the sun fan 08-22-2018 05:24 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4644380)
for the time being i'd like you to try and think of a world where funny is a wolf. I can agree with blind, i might be wrong on him but it's a mistake to think like that. I'm bias because i aint no woof woof but still

also where are you on TPS

The only worlds where I will ever consider voting for funnygurl are
a) There's somehow a Serial Killer and we somehow know this
b) Someone claims mechanical info that says she is a wolf
c) The saddest self-pres vote of my miserable life

Xiz 08-22-2018 05:25 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4644386)
I have as hard of a time finding softs as a stripper at a bachelor party

okay, yes that's fine. but please still at least try. you just need to look at his d2 posts i think. you have iso'd other people just read through it one more time.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:22 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution