Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 194 - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151853)

Duskfall 04-28-2020 03:38 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread

Why dbp btw?

Funnygurl555 04-28-2020 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4727742)
@fg what percentage of your in thread activity is typically meant to garner town reads?

you mean to make people think i'm town?

prolly not any, but i don't think that's the way to play town really. i don't have to be careful if i'm being pure

flashflash account 04-28-2020 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4727745)
you mean to make people think i'm town?

prolly not any, but i don't think that's the way to play town really. i don't have to be careful if i'm being pure

it has to be some, because it seems like your behavior changed after the greencheck

Funnygurl555 04-28-2020 03:41 PM

dbp has just been here to shade xiz and direct the conversation to getting him lynched

i disagree and i don't think it's genuine. i think mml is genuine though

DaBackpack 04-28-2020 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4727731)
dbp

bruh towns can look for PRs too, don't be mad about it

towns just don't publicly announce "hey guys I found a PR!!!"

Duskfall 04-28-2020 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4727743)
the other thing is that Xiz took that one "soft" and took it to the bank and never re-evaluated it. it looks like he thought it was true until just now when I literally told him it was false

even when I have a PR read as town, I don't blindly commit to it, I still consider worlds where I'm wrong and where the PR read is actually wolf.

A wolf who sees a PR soft has zero reason to doubt it and accepts it blindly because generally only wolves lie about that stuff.

The other thing that bothers me in retrospect is that Xiz claimed to have 3 letters when only 1 letter applied to him specifically

Even if he thought Dusk/I were MM, Xiz sticking that MM in his 1-shot vigi claim doesn't make sense unless he was trying to subtlely bolster his own claim and value to the game

Like saying "I'm a V" versus saying "I have three letters"--- the latter feels more important and grandiose, but is misleading because two of those letters are literally only coming from a PR soft he interpreted before

But do you think he is just straight up mafia here then and not serial killer? SK has the same knowledge as town in regards to re evaluating.

I actually think the claiming 3 letters is kinda fine, because xiz knows i know he knows in this situation. So he like is making the claim, but hes not really lying because theres someone else aware he has the read so its just providing cover imo.

Funnygurl555 04-28-2020 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4727746)
it has to be some, because it seems like your behavior changed after the greencheck

what do you mean?

flashflash account 04-28-2020 03:42 PM

@Dusk
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4727492)
First few posts in the iso are memes, but we gradually get into less meme territory as dbp hones in on other posts. Notably dbp actually catches an inconsistency in bolt's meme post, in which bolt says "I don't see myself voting backpack this phase" or something to that effect and actually does end up voting dbp. Additionally, the callout of funnygurl for voting tforce feels very down-to-business in the same way.

Given current discussion regarding dbp (and inactives), I do like this post though, dbp notes there's no townpants to pursue inactive lynches, yet defends the inactive lynches anyway. I think this errs toward the towny sort of inconsistency, there's no mental boundaries that dbp has set, their posts are being open and honest.

Posts like this are something I consider hallmarks of how dbp approaches the game, and the bluntness is something I appreciate. They're also superficially towny, and dbp is more than aware of this.

This quote (and the ones preceding it) gives a lot of partner equity to dabackpack and uli-wolfe imo. Just putting it here for future me.

worth noting this if dbp ever follows up on it

wait, dbp says "i've been solving" and ties it to discussion with "people"
then lists 4 players that they haven't interacted with outside of casual messing around...
elaboration needed

well, here's the followup
it isn't much but it does seem to be a legit thought dbp has here

dbp's iso after this is broad "here's how I play" strokes

ultimately on reread I see some red flags, and while I was going to continue isoing I'm just gonna drop a vote here and peace out till later
dbp

outside of the red flags the iso is generically towny and it's easy to see why I came away with a town lean on the slot while interacting
I maybe still town read dbp? But regardless they need to be here so I do like this vote.

Duskfall 04-28-2020 03:42 PM

You know i dont know if im more insulted that people voted dbp for sound logic that i share

Or the fact people didnt vote me despite me saying the same logic dbp did first

flashflash account 04-28-2020 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4727748)
bruh towns can look for PRs too, don't be mad about it

towns just don't publicly announce "hey guys I found a PR!!!"

talk about something else for 2 seconds please

DaBackpack 04-28-2020 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4727747)
dbp has just been here to shade xiz and direct the conversation to getting him lynched

i disagree and i don't think it's genuine. i think mml is genuine though

bruh

I came into this thread and Xiz was already the main subject of the discussion, don't act like I'm masterminding some thing

I was catching up on past posts but got sidetracked by Xiz's real-time meltdown

Duskfall 04-28-2020 03:43 PM

I still have no idea what is really going on this game like i kinda want to vote mikey rn but idk why

Funnygurl555 04-28-2020 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4727754)
bruh

I came into this thread and Xiz was already the main subject of the discussion, don't act like I'm masterminding some thing

I was catching up on past posts but got sidetracked by Xiz's real-time meltdown

surely there's more you could talk about but xiz though right?

if you're town you shouldn't be playing like you're tryna catch one wolf

flashflash account 04-28-2020 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4727752)
You know i dont know if im more insulted that people voted dbp for sound logic that i share

Or the fact people didnt vote me despite me saying the same logic dbp did first

I'm trying to engineer a xiz vs dbp threadstate so that we can chain lynch dbp into xiz and end up in mylo where I fake claim cop and lynch the cc

DaBackpack 04-28-2020 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4727753)
talk about something else for 2 seconds please

ok sure

flashflash account 04-28-2020 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4727759)
ok sure

who did you mostly interact with on d1 and how did that influence your reads of those players?

DaBackpack 04-28-2020 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4727757)
surely there's more you could talk about but xiz though right?

if you're town you shouldn't be playing like you're tryna catch one wolf

I walked into a MML vs Xiz shouting match, the thing I'm going to spend the most time understanding and contributing to is the MML vs Xiz shouting match

I'm not -done- solving the game, this is literally just the main thing happening right now. It's only been an hour.

Duskfall 04-28-2020 03:46 PM

You know no one has tried solve me yet this game people have either said im lock town or just thrown me into lynch pool without even asking me for reads

I don't have reads but still

flashflash account 04-28-2020 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4727762)
You know no one has tried solve me yet this game people have either said im lock town or just thrown me into lynch pool without even asking me for reads

I don't have reads but still

you're on my to do list, I just had higher priorities, like solving mml

Duskfall 04-28-2020 03:49 PM

ffa