Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 194 - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151853)

Xiz 04-28-2020 02:27 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4727594)
Really cuz it looks like scumhunting to me

.....look am I getting a reads list from you or should i just go ahead and take my shower?

quick reads list, if you want me to go in depth then ask:

Town:
leetic
funny
dbp
dusk

Wolf:
Ull/Shadow
Bolth
Jessie(?)

MixMasterLar 04-28-2020 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4727593)
I get where you're coming from, but cut me some slack on this. I'm human too lol it was close to 3am and I had been looking at thread for a really, really, really long time. Like I said at the time, "I don't know where I got that from, my bad."

Like I said before even making that comment, I hadn't really read this phase much more than a cursory skim after the claims to check for any more dropped bombs, and clearly got the wires crossed somewhere in my sleepy mind

Then you had no business saying his D2 was better if you where just skimming.

I'm probably not cutting you any slack but I'm not in a position to spend an hour grilling you so, I guess you got time to convince me youre townsided

Xiz 04-28-2020 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4727595)
i dunno if i can help you much here xiz. i ain't the best with mechanics. but yeah i think you were blocked fwiw

i hope from a wolf because that would be quite the meme

DaBackpack 04-28-2020 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4727017)
My post of “xel do you trust me”

Nice try scum that’s not who I was talking about for my other two letters I’m aware of

this makes no sense

You're claiming that you intentionally hinted that Xelnya was a PR even though he wasn't---- meaning that you went out of your way to sacrifice him specifically

but what if you were wrong and Xelnya actually WAS a PR??? aside from that, why would you even do something like bait a nightkill onto a specific player unless you were a doctor? (which isn't a role in this game)

honestly it feels way more likely that you actually DID read Xelnya as PR, buddy-buddied with him that phase, and then asked "do you trust me?" to him SPECIFICALLY so that Xelnya wouldn't vigi-shoot you/cop-seer you/roleblock you after you rescinded your fakeclaim

your story is too ridiculous otherwise and I intend to vote for you if nothing changes when I finish catching up

MixMasterLar 04-28-2020 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4727598)
quick reads list, if you want me to go in depth then ask:

Town:
leetic
funny
dbp
dusk

Wolf:
Ull/Shadow
Bolth
Jessie(?)

All I'll ask about is as much detail as you can afford on the DBP read. I didnt think you had him at town. Looks like another inconsistent ("evolving") read at first glance.

And i guess you can sell me on Dusk too if you like

Xiz 04-28-2020 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4727601)
this makes no sense

You're claiming that you intentionally hinted that Xelnya was a PR even though he wasn't---- meaning that you went out of your way to sacrifice him specifically

but what if you were wrong and Xelnya actually WAS a PR??? aside from that, why would you even do something like bait a nightkill onto a specific player unless you were a doctor? (which isn't a role in this game)

honestly it feels way more likely that you actually DID read Xelnya as PR, buddy-buddied with him that phase, and then asked "do you trust me?" to him SPECIFICALLY so that Xelnya wouldn't vigi-shoot you/cop-seer you/roleblock you after you rescinded your fakeclaim

your story is too ridiculous otherwise and I intend to vote for you if nothing changes when I finish catching up

i never hinted intentionally he was a pr

xel and i needed to stick together and he knew what i was trying to do (same with funnygirl)

i asked him "do you trust me" in response to me taking back my claim at EOD asking him if i should do it

him saying yes was all i needed

Xiz 04-28-2020 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4727602)
All I'll ask about is as much detail as you can afford on the DBP read. I didnt think you had him at town. Looks like another inconsistent ("evolving") read at first glance.

And i guess you can sell me on Dusk too if you like

can i answer this in like, an hour? i want to talk with dbp since hes here (please)

Hakulyte 04-28-2020 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4727604)
can i answer this in like, an hour? i want to talk with dbp since hes here (please)

oh no. Not the intentional delay. I've been there before.

Xiz 04-28-2020 02:32 PM

xel is not the two letters i was claiming i knew during d1 for the record

DaBackpack 04-28-2020 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4727007)
I baiting them killing Xel over my real reads looks like.

I actually am the 1 shot, wanted to fool the mafia incase the people who I really had as softs was too obvi.

You LITERALLY admitted that you baited mafia into shooting Xelnya.

MixMasterLar 04-28-2020 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4727604)

No

No no no

You put him on your town reads before he posted

You had reasons to do so before he posted

Give me those reasons in novel size paragraphs please. You can leave his new posts outta it

Xiz 04-28-2020 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4727607)
You LITERALLY admitted that you baited mafia into shooting Xelnya.

how can i explain this...

I asked Xelnya if i should do a chaos move, xel said yes, so i did it because spicy
I then realzed when xel died that i baited them into doing it

so... i was gloating in that moment :P oopsie

DaBackpack 04-28-2020 02:36 PM

like there are stupid plays where town intentionally baits nightkills onto themselves

but I've never seen a town deliberately bait a nightkill onto another random player

DaBackpack 04-28-2020 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4727609)
how can i explain this...

I asked Xelnya if i should do a chaos move, xel said yes, so i did it because spicy
I then realzed when xel died that i baited them into doing it

so... i was gloating in that moment :P oopsie

so then why specifically Xelnya? and why funnygurl as why mentioned above?

Xiz 04-28-2020 02:38 PM

Spiking neural networks are op man what can i say

MixMasterLar 04-28-2020 02:38 PM

This new explanation of Xiz's play is full of fucking eww

Xiz 04-28-2020 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4727611)
so then why specifically Xelnya? and why funnygurl as why mentioned above?

because xelnya knew xiz chaos plays when he saw it
and same goes for funny

read back on their posts for me during that time and you will see

Even like, funny at the end of that day when yall were freaking out funny was like 'town' lol

MixMasterLar 04-28-2020 02:41 PM

Xiz I swear if you don't fucking answer why DBP was on your reads lists before he posted I'm permavoting you this entire damn game

I know youre about to tell me DBP is taking your time but no, fuck what DBP is posting. I was here first. Answer me

DaBackpack 04-28-2020 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4727614)
because xelnya knew xiz chaos plays when he saw it
and same goes for funny

read back on their posts for me during that time and you will see

Even like, funny at the end of that day when yall were freaking out funny was like 'town' lol

but see, this doesn't line for me either

there was a post where Xelnya was like "haha you're a god", and that was the first time he reacted to your claim---- but you had buddy-buddied with him way earlier than that. You took his avatar for seemingly no reason and IIRC there were other pockety posts you made with him

so really it looks like you had pocketed Xelnya BEFORE YOU EVEN CLAIMED which contradicts that you only treated Xelnya like that because "Xelnya knew that your claim was chaos-posting"

Xiz 04-28-2020 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4727615)
Xiz I swear if you don't fucking answer why DBP was on your reads lists before he posted I'm permavoting you this entire damn game

I know youre about to tell me DBP is taking your time but no, fuck what DBP is posting. I was here first. Answer me

Post #140

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4727617)
but see, this doesn't line for me either

there was a post where Xelnya was like "haha you're a god", and that was the first time he reacted to your claim---- but you had buddy-buddied with him way earlier than that. You took his avatar for seemingly no reason and IIRC there were other pockety posts you made with him

so really it looks like you had pocketed Xelnya BEFORE YOU EVEN CLAIMED which contradicts that you only treated Xelnya like that because "Xelnya knew that your claim was chaos-posting"

there is no relation to the avatar swap, that was just for fun