Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 194 - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151853)

Hakulyte 04-27-2020 05:26 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread

Now if you think about who would want that.

It doesn't take that long to see MML/DBP.

I'm assuming that if Xiz flips town, they will just discard it like "well, Xiz went full chaos, he should have known better as town blabla".

It's very hard to deal with this.

Funnygurl555 04-27-2020 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4727383)
If Xiz is town and some of his defenders aren't, keeping him around does create an easy target to mislynch on LyLo. It's part of why I see Mikey's refusal to touch the slot until lategame as suspicious, as he also wants to leave discussion of FG's potential as a godfather to the same time and if both are town, then that's multiple targets that can be left for mislynches in lategame. Of course, this is under a specific set of circumstances, and I'm not really convinced that Xiz is town

true, but that could also be healthy skepticism on his part. no one's confirmed town here, and offing checks or claims is suboptimal right now

Funnygurl555 04-27-2020 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4727385)
Now if you think about who would want that.

It doesn't take that long to see MML/DBP.

I'm assuming that if Xiz flips town, they will just discard it like "well, Xiz went full chaos, he should have known better as town blabla".

It's very hard to deal with this.

i have neither of those two as town checks. mml confuses me and dbp just ain't around. but i agree that it's a good place to look into

Funnygurl555 04-27-2020 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4727387)
i have neither of those two as town checks. mml confuses me and dbp just ain't around. but i agree that it's a good place to look into

*town reads

Hakulyte 04-27-2020 05:34 PM

It just felt weird to me that DBP look into "SK-ish" stuff as town instead of the standard wolfy stuff.

It almost feels like some sort of manip into projecting some town solving behavior.

Reads and explanation about how they view the game as a whole would have been preferable.

Some talk about progression etc.

This feels odd even if it's something.

Hakulyte 04-27-2020 05:37 PM

@ShadoWolfe

Have you catch up with the thread ?
Thoughts in general ?

Take your time, but your input in general would be appreciated.

Funnygurl555 04-27-2020 05:50 PM

i'll iso mml and dbp now

jessiebessie 04-27-2020 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4727210)
yeah I have a right to tell someone who thinks they know me that they don't

do you disagree?

can you listen to logic for a minute
we are massclaiming day before lylo
that's just happening. It's not antitown, it's not pr hunting, that's just gonna have to be how we play this game. We can have an extra town clear this way. If we lynch xiz and it ends up they were telling the truth then we literally just made the most anti town play possible

it's just not worth it, no matter how confident we are that xiz is scum

In FFA v MML, I think the wolf is most likely MML.

Hakulyte 04-27-2020 06:02 PM

Well, FFA has been there with the turbo not too long ago.

Claims happened 1 day before mylo and that helped out clear up the game.

Assuming town derp every phase. There's 2 phases left before mylo.

So, this phase you pmuch just want town to keep going with the usual scum hunting, but also trying to figure out who is town.

ShadoWolfe 04-27-2020 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4727390)
@ShadoWolfe

Have you catch up with the thread ?
Thoughts in general ?

Take your time, but your input in general would be appreciated.

I'm reading now
well, skimming more like 'cause every time I try to *read* everything it ends up taking way too long
taking notes while I go

don't have much so far but:
weird vibes off duskfall's repeated "i'm a wolf" jokes in the beginning. went a bit farther like he didn't know where to stop / got uncomfortable and felt going farther was better
leetic called out ull for a "typical scum intro" but then did the same exact thing himself
this bolth person seems genuine. yo @bolth you got much experience playing maf?
ull seems hella fun. it sucks she left. sorry I'm prolly not as fun guys

since I'm posting all this rn instead of later, I might as well add that FFA seems aight so far

also since we're talking @Haku
why do you think Xel died? I haven't gotten close to EoD yet but he seemed to be having fun and he's not exactly a priority NK. what happened there?

Funnygurl555 04-27-2020 06:07 PM

mml brings up the "vote low-poster" strategy.
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4726102)
Yeah actually lets just discuss this now

I know when someone doesn't show at all (not saying DBP will do this, but it's happened a few times) everyone tries to avoid dealing with the slot because "lol it'll get replaced"

We've had that kind of shit blow up in our face enough times to not do it again yeah?

Like it's d0, we gonna probably miss anyway. if someone legit is under 5 posts then instead of the long parade of replacements that also need replacing we should just clear up the slots and not wait until MYLO this time

in reference to ffa. brings up a method to read him. pro-town
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4726272)
He's either wrong as sin or lying but Ive played with him being wolf before. Teamed with Funny and an inactive that was replaced 3 times eeuuuufffhhhhsh some new guy from another website

If he 180s a hard stance to agree with you and then tries to move the conversation along he's a wolf.

throwing some town reads. nai
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4726332)
Serious post i think DBP's reaction to Haku skews hin town enough that as long as he doesn't take his town read and dips outta the thread until d2 I'm good to take him off the table

I'll never be able to read Haku d0 so he can just get off my table as well.

I'll gutread Bolth and FFA as town too but we're not taking them off the table so much as placing them on the lazy susan and spinning them to the far side for a bit

this post was directed at ffa. this post implores ffa to do more solving in game and he doesn't want haku to begin tinfoiling because he has confidence in haku's play
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4726362)
Dude i can tell you are just trying to poke the bear here because you think its funny whenever i go off on someone.

Dude what have you brought to the table other then post actively engaging in that discussion? Its not like DBP is repeating himself or giving two line shitty retorts to you

Without this we'd be sitting here watching Haku spin out of control and whining there wasnt anything going on anyway.

another post asking town to do more
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4726391)
Ok i know i typed Uli
Not sure what word autocorrect was reaching for but considering as much as I've mistyped and warped the feature it doesn't surprise me

-----

I'm stepping away from the game for a few hours. Wanna see Uli push more and wanna see Leetic address the questions and posts aimed at him.

And morw from you Funny

Dont quote people, make jokes and then dip, it wouldnt be nice to talk me into a game and then not give it your all. We gotta have you drop serious insights.

mml checking to see if ffa is posturing
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4726464)

I'll just make a note of how careful this soft defense of Leetic is right next to the note about your low effort sheep and just see where things go from here then.

mml wanting xiz to clarify reads. again pro-town
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4726630)
Can you like explain tge read and reversal of read on Dusk? Really take me step by step through your process

This is my first time attempting 4D Chess and I'm lost

hard defending ulli. i think it's pure though upon inspectino
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4726711)
Uli basically is getting a free d0 past for mindmelds and the fact we've got the same lynch target.

Not saying "never a wolf" but this would be a bad lynch rn FMPOV

It also has the bad side effort of you looking like the Leetic vote was the only reason, and youve been hard defending him all game. Or maybe soft defend idk. You keep saying this is his town game but cant explain the differences between his town and wolf meta?

You also dont appear to have your own non-reactionary target. This is just you trying to get people off a player who isnt playing well.

If youre right it just doesnt show rn, but in any case I am not supporting a Uli lynch and i dont see anyone else who will so since we're minus 2 hours to EoD i'd like you to make a stronger case on a stronger candidate

mml frustrated that i voted jess
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4726760)
I feel like you two vote each every d0 you guys play

....if you really have no other wolf leads besides Uli, fine; not super hot on Jessie being absent and low impact anyway. I just don't want you to make the easy vote and check out

mml providing slank cover that he retracts. a true willingness to be present is pro-town
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4726784)
I'm about to sit down and eat dinner with my family.

My vote stays on Leetic

Jessie and Kayla are the true UTR players and I am more then ok lynching either as per the low poster policy

Xel is pretty much in the same boat even though his shit posts balloon his postcount, but i probably dont eber vote him here. Him missing EoD sucks but i think hes working today.

Tinfoilin' on FFA but probably bad lynch
Funny probably town
Dusk probably town

Uli is fine
DBP is fine
Haku is fine

Xiz is claimed PR

I legit forgot about Bolth. I thought his shitpost was fine but if i forget he was in the game then throw him in with Jessie and Kayla

mml skeptical of dbp's psychoangel vote 'cause it could be a sheep. given the flip, i think this is pro-town

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4726857)
Is this just a sheep or is there another underlying reason?

--

i stopped at page 42. i think mml's pure even though i disagree with him at the moment. he does this as town. last game i played with him he insisted that i (who subbed into haku's slot) was a wolf due to anti-town things that haku did. and while i disagreed i thought it made sense for a town to believe that.

think the same thing is happening here wrt mml's xiz read

Funnygurl555 04-27-2020 06:08 PM

i'll begin reading into dbp now

jessiebessie 04-27-2020 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4727280)
Back to the game!

If I am any alignment outside of town, I put myself in a situation where it would be impossible for me to win. Mechanically, I will be solved one way or another. I sadly have forced everyone here to deal with me later, but it's important to take note of those who still push on me trying to get me lynched.

What reason is there for me to take back my claim yesterday, only to reclaim it today to say i shot unsuccessfully and am now useless?

I've had some time to sit back and really think about who reacted and why...

Both I believe is scum.

Keeping a suspected wolf alive... everyone is a suspect. I think this is super sus.

Ult I believe is scum.

This feels like a "i know hes pr but will vote him if everyone else does, so dont blame me next day when he flips"

Also chaos is how I thrive in TWG, this ain't your Kansas.

I doubt MML is scum. MML has a tendency of tunneling when hes upset, and truly believe he is not the correct lynch today.

I still think Dusk & DBP are my top town. I'll be taking a good look at that today, because if I am wrong then i gotta do a hard reset on everyone.

bolth

Side note, nobody has really questioned leetic, are we sure they are real?

In bolth v Xiz, I think Xiz is the more likely townie. Xiz’s choices last phase don’t make sense unless he’s town. Bolth latching onto this feels sketch.

jessiebessie 04-27-2020 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4727281)
Both, Ult, Jessie, MML scum? I think that's where i'm at.

@Funny we should do some back and forth today if you are around. Post and i'll try to dedicate time.

I am going on a date to my backyard today and will be away for (hopefully) after EOD but might crossover. I'll do my best to be here.

Sorry, I’m pretty salty that people are scum-reading me purely because FG said so. I think she’s reading into my low-activity too much. Eaman, I’m trying my best. 😭

jessiebessie 04-27-2020 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4727288)
I overslept many more hours then i should

EoD isn't today so I'm not going to interact with a single soul that isnt also stuck in this house rn.

Xiz

This is the lynch 100% of the time.

This ain’t it. MML is quickly moving to my top scum pile.

flashflash account 04-27-2020 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4727389)
It just felt weird to me that DBP look into "SK-ish" stuff as town instead of the standard wolfy stuff.

It almost feels like some sort of manip into projecting some town solving behavior.

Reads and explanation about how they view the game as a whole would have been preferable.

Some talk about progression etc.

This feels odd even if it's something.

I like this

flashflash account 04-27-2020 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4727394)
I'm reading now
well, skimming more like 'cause every time I try to *read* everything it ends up taking way too long
taking notes while I go

don't have much so far but:
weird vibes off duskfall's repeated "i'm a wolf" jokes in the beginning. went a bit farther like he didn't know where to stop / got uncomfortable and felt going farther was better
leetic called out ull for a "typical scum intro" but then did the same exact thing himself
this bolth person seems genuine. yo @bolth you got much experience playing maf?
ull seems hella fun. it sucks she left. sorry I'm prolly not as fun guys

since I'm posting all this rn instead of later, I might as well add that FFA seems aight so far

also since we're talking @Haku
why do you think Xel died? I haven't gotten close to EoD yet but he seemed to be having fun and he's not exactly a priority NK. what happened there?

hey bb, I'm scum reading your slot so you have to work overtime, sorry

Bolth mannn 04-27-2020 06:16 PM

Quote:

yo @bolth you got much experience playing maf?

Hey!

I’ve played 4 games, I think? I’ve picked it up fairly fast but some of the mechanical stuff is still way beyond me

Hey funny, you seem to have dropped the pressure off Jess, any particular reason? Do you still scum read her?

Hakulyte 04-27-2020 06:19 PM

Quote:

@Haku

My guess is widely town read and potential PR ?
Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4726954)
I will be very upset if you shoot me btw

you will hear about it for days

DAYS

Maybe wolves read into this ?

Funnygurl555 04-27-2020 06:22 PM

honestly dbp's play isn't worth quoting and analyzing. there's three main things: a *huge* portion of his posts were dedicated to defending mml's "lynch inactives" strategy. then he has his spicy xiz suspicion, which i think dbp was wrong about now, but it was still spicy. then we have him voting for psychoangel. then he drops some town and scum reads.

if dbp were consistently present in thread, i'd wanna nail him in the head for this. but for me, this is inconclusive. he's self-aware of what he's done so far, and he's also a very skilled player. he could just not have time? or he chooses to not be that present in the game.