Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 194 - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151853)

Duskfall 04-27-2020 05:13 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread

dudes im ngl my reads are hella unconfident and im doing the best i can but im struggling to read people this game

Hakulyte 04-27-2020 05:15 AM

I think identifying town players at this point of the game will probably lock the game faster than trying to find a wolf.

Kind of curious if you have other players that you think are town.

Duskfall 04-27-2020 05:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4727258)
I think identifying town players at this point of the game will probably lock the game faster than trying to find a wolf.

Kind of curious if you have other players that you think are town.

not really outside the mechanical info that was claimed but thats not a read

Duskfall 04-27-2020 05:20 AM

I do think xiz is town though

Hakulyte 04-27-2020 05:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4727071)
Next phase starts this phase

I need to see if we have a vigi that for whatever reason didn't claim and took a shot. Once people have checked in and I know that's not worth speculating it's time to demand Bolth, Uli, Jessie and anyone else under 25 posts to make some hard reads and be accountable. Everyone should probably give updated reads but those with less content last phase have no excuse

If he flips town and I don't have any other leads, frankly, you rub me the wrong way FFA and we'll gonna end up addressing that eventually

With Leetic and Funny currently cleared, Xel's gone and Xiz out of the picture.....I think DBP looks good so it's literally starting with FFA/Haku/Bolth/Jessie/Uli as possible scums and going from there. I want to say Uli won't let me down this phase and we can remove her from the list making it 4, but I want to see what she does. She doesn't get a d0 pass on d2

Why I want to vote MML solely because I think the entire pool here is town.

Hakulyte 04-27-2020 05:54 AM

I'm like too confused by the night actions to know what to do about the game.

Hakulyte 04-27-2020 05:57 AM

I guess I have to investigate MML/DBP/Funny or something. Mostly MML vs DBP.

Hakulyte 04-27-2020 06:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4726244)
Liking this DBP/Haku interaction.

Kinda confused here because I have trouble to visualize what someone could conclude from me interacting with DBP about stuff that ended up being wrong.

I wonder if MML tried to associate DBP to me to like help DBP get town read more or something.

Hakulyte 04-27-2020 06:08 AM

Man, I'm having a huge tinfoil over DBP pushing Xiz as if the goal was to create some huge dichotomy where town is like "DBP cannot be W/W ever with Xiz".

I feel like that's the kind of stuff that could happen with MML.

Kind of having some old fire emblem game in mind.

Hakulyte 04-27-2020 06:15 AM

Still feel like wolves would distance more than they do here.

I'll need a better margin of confidence to start really solving stuff. Probably like next phase.

Funnygurl555 04-27-2020 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4727246)
only player I'm confident in sheeping right now is mml and
*checks vote*
nope

so I'm in a position where I kind of have to like
wait until someone I trust starts making sense

why don't you trust me?

Funnygurl555 04-27-2020 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4727253)
he does that as both alignments

thanks dusk

Funnygurl555 04-27-2020 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4727220)
no this is bullcrap

nobody is ever right on me
literally last game

every
single
person

scum read me

the only person that scum read me in my last wolf game was my freaking wolf partner, and some suspicions from you

people straight up do not know how to read me, and I think it's not that hard
but whenever I roll wolf and win people frickin tinfoil me for the next two months because they don't want to lose to crappy ol ffa

it sucks

I don't have the energy to deal with these lowball "ur different today haha" reads from people who barely interact with me or know me well enough to make reads on meta
maybe I don't play every game the same, if that's the problem, why are you comparing my games to each other anyway?

clearly if bolt's conclusion here is that I'm a wolf then they really dropped the ball somewhere, because I'm town again, just like the turbo game. So my freaking apologies for not caring about a case that has proven to have little to no merit time and time again off and on for the past FOUR YEARS.

i don't think ffa and mml got wolf equity no more

ok maybe just maybe mikey's indeed town. yeah, ok you're at least getting a pass from me mikey

Duskfall 04-27-2020 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4727270)
thanks dusk

Last game i played with him which end like a day before i signed up here he was talking about his wolf meta (as town) and how it is optimal to townread a lot of people, and the last game i payed with him wolf, which was game 191 here he applied pocketing strategy so yeah he townreads as wolf

Funnygurl555 04-27-2020 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4727229)
I'm sorry if I have done that. I just want to have fun in this game. But some of the people who play this game make it very hard for newbies to feel welcome.

I don't want to upset you, and I don't think you're a bad person, for whatever thats worth.

(i hope i'm not one of those people. heeeeeeeeeh)

Funnygurl555 04-27-2020 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4727272)
Last game i played with him which end like a day before i signed up here he was talking about his wolf meta (as town) and how it is optimal to townread a lot of people, and the last game i payed with him wolf, which was game 191 here he applied pocketing strategy so yeah he townreads as wolf

you think he's applying that here?

Duskfall 04-27-2020 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4727274)
you think he's applying that here?

Idk, i think he does it as both alignments still so it is hard to say I don't have a confident read rn at all, but he could be

Duskfall 04-27-2020 11:09 AM

There is something else that he missed yesterday which made me go ??? but I can't say what it is rn and I am not really sure which way it leans i am between two minds, but it is to do with his push on xiz

Xiz 04-27-2020 01:55 PM

I want to make a public apology to hakulyte. I believe my posts have crossed a line. While I am constantly fustrated at Haku and DBP, It was not right for me to react the way I did.

I'd like to blame me being laid off/corona for my emotions - but it's my own responsibility, and it's not fair to either of you.

Haku, I do love you, and I believe I mixed TWG emotions with real emotions and thats not okay. While I am really annoyed at our interactions in most TWG games, I know you come at it from a good heart. For that, I apologize. I will do what I can to make sure that doesn't happen again.

Same goes for you DBP, and even you MML.

I am sorry.

Xiz 04-27-2020 02:03 PM

Back to the game!

If I am any alignment outside of town, I put myself in a situation where it would be impossible for me to win. Mechanically, I will be solved one way or another. I sadly have forced everyone here to deal with me later, but it's important to take note of those who still push on me trying to get me lynched.

What reason is there for me to take back my claim yesterday, only to reclaim it today to say i shot unsuccessfully and am now useless?

I've had some time to sit back and really think about who reacted and why...

Both I believe is scum.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4727101)
Like I get the purpose of not killing xiz here but I really don’t like the thought process of keeping a suspected wolf alive either
=

Keeping a suspected wolf alive... everyone is a suspect. I think this is super sus.

Ult I believe is scum.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ulleabhara (Post 4727151)
I want SO BAD to fall victim to confirmation bias + join in Bolth's tinfoil, assume Xiz is wolf, and aggressively scumread both Funny and FFA for hard defending Xiz. But besides that being potentially anti-town just on principle, Funny has an uncountered green on her.

This feels like a "i know hes pr but will vote him if everyone else does, so dont blame me next day when he flips"

Also chaos is how I thrive in TWG, this ain't your Kansas.

I doubt MML is scum. MML has a tendency of tunneling when hes upset, and truly believe he is not the correct lynch today.

I still think Dusk & DBP are my top town. I'll be taking a good look at that today, because if I am wrong then i gotta do a hard reset on everyone.

bolth

Side note, nobody has really questioned leetic, are we sure they are real?