Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 194 - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151853)

MixMasterLar 04-27-2020 01:56 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread

Xiz is the fucking lynch. Period
If town is so fucking stupid to let him go then I might as well leave my vote as is because fuck. Ive made my 5 posts i don't give a rat's ass

MixMasterLar 04-27-2020 01:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4727210)
yeah I have a right to tell someone who thinks they know me that they don't

do you disagree?

can you listen to logic for a minute
we are massclaiming day before lylo
that's just happening. It's not antitown, it's not pr hunting, that's just gonna have to be how we play this game. We can have an extra town clear this way. If we lynch xiz and it ends up they were telling the truth then we literally just made the most anti town play possible

it's just not worth it, no matter how confident we are that xiz is scum

Yes i do disagree, stop saying shit completely untrue hes played with you he's read your games its really simple

But not suprised you don't get it i gusss

Funnygurl555 04-27-2020 01:59 AM

Hakulyte 04-27-2020 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4727211)
Funny is a valid wolf right after leetic gave an unchecked hardclaimed

That's like exactly the main scenario this setup offers to the wolf team to fool town.

Funnygurl555 04-27-2020 02:00 AM

'ight gnight guys

remember to chill bc twg is a game

flashflash account 04-27-2020 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4727216)
Yes i do disagree, stop saying shit completely untrue hes played with you he's read your games its really simple

But not suprised you don't get it i gusss

no this is bullcrap

nobody is ever right on me
literally last game

every
single
person

scum read me

the only person that scum read me in my last wolf game was my freaking wolf partner, and some suspicions from you

people straight up do not know how to read me, and I think it's not that hard
but whenever I roll wolf and win people frickin tinfoil me for the next two months because they don't want to lose to crappy ol ffa

it sucks

I don't have the energy to deal with these lowball "ur different today haha" reads from people who barely interact with me or know me well enough to make reads on meta
maybe I don't play every game the same, if that's the problem, why are you comparing my games to each other anyway?

clearly if bolt's conclusion here is that I'm a wolf then they really dropped the ball somewhere, because I'm town again, just like the turbo game. So my freaking apologies for not caring about a case that has proven to have little to no merit time and time again off and on for the past FOUR YEARS.

Hakulyte 04-27-2020 02:05 AM

leetic & FG are hits.

Calling it.

Xiz is the unfortunate town that got overpushed over stupid things.

flashflash account 04-27-2020 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4727221)
leetic & FG are hits.

Calling it.

Xiz is the unfortunate town that got overpushed over stupid things.

but it doesn't work after massclaim. we are going to massclaim this game and resolve claims at that point. Worrying about them or even lynching them before then is the real antitown play.

Bolth mannn 04-27-2020 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4727211)
Also @Bolth

FFA shouldn't brush you off but how dare you think you are gonna come in here and say Funny is a valid wolf right after leetic gave an unchecked hardclaimed and then whine that top posters are accusing you of not reading? I won't stand for that.

Read threadn make imformed statements. Two basic requirements for playing the game

How dare I?

What the fuck is your problem, man.

I'm not stupid, I have read all the claims and everything else. based on the way some people post I feel like I may be one of the only ones who actually reads every single post on these games.

Unless you can tell me that it is 100% IMPOSSIBLE for funny to be a wolf in this setup, I'm going to continue to dare to be suspicious of whoever the fuck I want to be suspicious of. I'm not going to vote there, fucking obviously, but I'm making it clear that I am not convinced.

Hakulyte 04-27-2020 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4727222)
but it doesn't work after massclaim. we are going to massclaim this game and resolve claims at that point. Worrying about them or even lynching them before then is the real antitown play.

You realize that if you're hiding 2 wolves under claims, I need to find 1 wolf out of 10 towns ?

That's really bad odds.

Bolth mannn 04-27-2020 02:09 AM

And you, FFA, you're going on like I've voted for you or something.

This game is about patterns and recognising patterns and recognising things that are out of the ordinary. Yes, I might be relatively new to this game but if I see a pattern change I am going to bring it up. No need to bring your ego into it.

No, I don't know you very well, but each game I play or read with you in it, I try to figure out your game that tiny bit more.

flashflash account 04-27-2020 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4727224)
You realize that if you're hiding 2 wolves under claims, I need to find 1 wolf out of 10 towns ?

That's really bad odds.

if you're playing odds, calculate the odds that leetic is telling the truth while you're at it (it's high)

flashflash account 04-27-2020 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4727225)
And you, FFA, you're going on like I've voted for you or something.

This game is about patterns and recognising patterns and recognising things that are out of the ordinary. Yes, I might be relatively new to this game but if I see a pattern change I am going to bring it up. No need to bring your ego into it.

No, I don't know you very well, but each game I play or read with you in it, I try to figure out your game that tiny bit more.

you're hitting a sore spot.

Bolth mannn 04-27-2020 02:10 AM

also, where the fuck is duskfall

Bolth mannn 04-27-2020 02:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4727227)
you're hitting a sore spot.

I'm sorry if I have done that. I just want to have fun in this game. But some of the people who play this game make it very hard for newbies to feel welcome.

I don't want to upset you, and I don't think you're a bad person, for whatever thats worth.

flashflash account 04-27-2020 02:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4727228)
also, where the fuck is duskfall

asleep most likely

flashflash account 04-27-2020 02:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4727229)
I'm sorry if I have done that. I just want to have fun in this game. But some of the people who play this game make it very hard for newbies to feel welcome.

I don't want to upset you, and I don't think you're a bad person, for whatever thats worth.

you know what
thanks for apologizing
that's more than most twg players will do, and I appreciate that, for whatever that's worth

Based on 7 years of playing twg as me, I would recommend you look for other ways to solve me than compare me to another game.

Hakulyte 04-27-2020 02:20 AM

iso'd leetic. More town than not. Still have reserves against Funny as godfather here.

FFA feels about the same as in the previous turbo where he was town imo.

Hakulyte 04-27-2020 02:24 AM

I swear, I proven myself wrong at least 6 times in the past 3 pages.

flashflash account 04-27-2020 02:25 AM

@bolt is there any particular reason you were calling out duskfall rather than another 0 poster on the day?