Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 194 - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151853)

Hakulyte 04-27-2020 01:41 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4727187)
I don't understand what you're saying here

You can pretend to be a Cop and get away with it because we won't know you're fake until every town PRs will be outed.

flashflash account 04-27-2020 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4727194)
alright ffa so do you see the problem with bolth's reads list?

sorry, no
I took a second look and don't see anything /weird/

MixMasterLar 04-27-2020 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4727153)
when did I hard defend xiz?

Hard defense is the wrong word butyou keeping him around and trying to get a massclaim to boot is some antitown shit

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4727177)
but ugh stop comparing me to anything we have not played together fam

The three of us have absolutely played a game together. This also doesn't matter even if it was true. These games are public and someone can read how you play even if they were not in the game. Stop making thos point.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4727189)
MML only said I was dumb for voting him and he's completely right to say that.

btw MML, do you remember if I left fake entrance bs stuff when we CC'd each others in this exact same setup ? (I was wolf)

I feel like leetic could be staging up the same thing where the goal is to leave a check on Funny to clear her further in the game.

I'm asking because I had a very similar plan in that game, but I ended up leaving a green check on a town player to troll people in F3.

It didn't work, but whatever.

No, you didn't leave a soft and i did and people still lynched me first because "lol Lar isn't as angry as he should be look at him going to work instead of posting 200 times Haku's totally telling the truth"

That game was horseshit and I don't know why I keep playing it.

Funnygurl555 04-27-2020 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4727192)
funnygurl knows what's up, by just giving up on reading me and looking at my associatives to see if I actually am viable partners with anyone (the answer is typically no)
it's worth noting that fg isn't actually doing that at all this game, which is why they were my cfd target d1 and the general suspicion of them this game stemmed from this

i'm still tryna read you the way i normally. rn you could be wolf partners with mml, for example. and in d0 that looked scary

and duskfall (prolly not) or leetic (nah)

you didn't have wolf equity with bolth or xiz, mayybe ulli. that's it. it was strange

Funnygurl555 04-27-2020 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4727196)
sorry, no
I took a second look and don't see anything /weird/

really?

MixMasterLar 04-27-2020 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4727190)
pairing this with your aggression towards haku earlier, I interpreted this to mean you don't find them towny

It is fair to say tgat he starts in the pool of suspects if Xiz flips green.

But he was my green check for pete's sake. I obviously habe been skewing him town

flashflash account 04-27-2020 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4727197)
Hard defense is the wrong word butyou keeping him around and trying to get a massclaim to boot is some antitown shit

I'm trying to play smart.

Not like I can trust my reads, so I take the mechanical play when I can

flashflash account 04-27-2020 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4727200)
It is fair to say tgat he starts in the pool of suspects if Xiz flips green.

But he was my green check for pete's sake. I obviously habe been skewing him town

oh, right
well forgive me for dismissing that one :p

flashflash account 04-27-2020 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4727199)
really?

I mean, I guess I would consider the ulia read to be weird, but that's about it

Funnygurl555 04-27-2020 01:49 AM

yeah on second look bolth's reads list is okay i thought he was throwin some town reads in his poe and i got confused

i mean he is but it's not as much as i thought

Hakulyte 04-27-2020 01:49 AM

Reminder that leetic was top wagon for a bit until psychoangel took the lead.

I feel like that manip may not completely be a coincidence coupled by what happened the next phase.

MixMasterLar 04-27-2020 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4727192)
what was the difference
don't give me the bullcrap "you're being more agreeable this time" because frankly it's meaningless buzzwordiness, and I don't necessarily agree with the point, I just think it's funny. It's also pretty subjective and situational

a single game is hardly enough to form a meta read, especially when you consider people who have known me basically half my career still can't read me

funnygurl knows what's up, by just giving up on reading me and looking at my associatives to see if I actually am viable partners with anyone (the answer is typically no)
it's worth noting that fg isn't actually doing that at all this game, which is why they were my cfd target d1 and the general suspicion of them this game stemmed from this

so no, I will casually brush off your point unless you can defend it well enough to force me to give it more merit

FFA

Where you think you got the right to post this shit boy?

You were absolutely avoiding major comflict d0 and you only tried making a more significant impact in saying its a no brainer in keeping Xiz alive, which is antitown bullshit by the by

But hey you want him to have another phase? Maybe I'll vote you instead and we can get rid of people who won't give serious answers.

Funnygurl555 04-27-2020 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4727205)

I feel like that manip may not completely be a coincidence coupled by what happened the next phase.

i agree with this but i don't think it incriminates leetic, but perhaps it was more advantageous for the wolves to see a no-info lynch d0 and then just have leetic perish in the night/following day phase

flashflash account 04-27-2020 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4727205)

so, it kind of seems like you want to lynch the claimed PRs (who can be confirmed) and the greencheck (which has really low odds of being a godfather)
more than anyone else today

nOt A gOoD lOoK

Hakulyte 04-27-2020 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4727208)
so, it kind of seems like you want to lynch the claimed PRs (who can be confirmed) and the greencheck (which has really low odds of being a godfather)
more than anyone else today

nOt A gOoD lOoK

Literally every wolf in this game will claim town PR until either they die or town lose.

The claims have to be taken more seriously than it is right now.

flashflash account 04-27-2020 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4727206)
FFA

Where you think you got the right to post this shit boy?

You were absolutely avoiding major comflict d0 and you only tried making a more significant impact in saying its a no brainer in keeping Xiz alive, which is antitown bullshit by the by

But hey you want him to have another phase? Maybe I'll vote you instead and we can get rid of people who won't give serious answers.

yeah I have a right to tell someone who thinks they know me that they don't

do you disagree?

can you listen to logic for a minute
we are massclaiming day before lylo
that's just happening. It's not antitown, it's not pr hunting, that's just gonna have to be how we play this game. We can have an extra town clear this way. If we lynch xiz and it ends up they were telling the truth then we literally just made the most anti town play possible

it's just not worth it, no matter how confident we are that xiz is scum

MixMasterLar 04-27-2020 01:54 AM

Also @Bolth

FFA shouldn't brush you off but how dare you think you are gonna come in here and say Funny is a valid wolf right after leetic gave an unchecked hardclaimed and then whine that top posters are accusing you of not reading? I won't stand for that.

Read threadn make imformed statements. Two basic requirements for playing the game

flashflash account 04-27-2020 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4727209)
Literally every wolf in this game will claim town PR until either they die or town lose.

The claims have to be taken more seriously than it is right now.

at some point, they get counterclaimed
right now isn't the time to be tinfoiling it, that much should be clear?

MixMasterLar 04-27-2020 01:55 AM

This shit has fucking tilted me so while we are at it

Haku chaos play is horseshit knock it the hell off
You're one of the smartest, quickest thinkers on thr sight now stop living the meme and wasting time

flashflash account 04-27-2020 01:55 AM

like, I'm not telling you that you're wrong, or that my reads are better than yours

I'm just saying that I want you to look elsewhere, because the worst outcome is so much worse than any other sort of outcome by just trusting the claims for now