Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 194 - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151853)

Hakulyte 04-27-2020 12:10 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread

Early in the game, both Jessie/DBP were pretty convinced what I said was obviously wrong too.

They were borderline shocked at how it doesn't make sense.

jessiebessie 04-27-2020 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4727075)
Ulli was okay voting psycho on top of leetic. (Complacent awoo ?)
Jessie considered me as a wolf for being interested to vote leetic/psycho which is a big (how did you know they were both town nani)
MML, I don't even care. I just want more TWG Chaos.

I felt like it was a weird coincidence to zero in on, and I still don’t understand why you did. I can’t imagine a world where all of the wolves would enter the chat at the same time. The fact that your focused on it so much makes me question your motives.

jessiebessie 04-27-2020 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4727098)
I'd explain my jess read but then she could play against it FWIW

anyway another person who looks bad is ffa

You’re wrong, and I would love an explanation of your logic because people seem to be following you blindly right now.

jessiebessie 04-27-2020 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4727105)
i'm kinda bummed jess isn't here because i love playing with her/she's generally an absolutely wonderful friend but she's got a lot on her plate i guess

Tbh I forgot that the new phase had started already

Hakulyte 04-27-2020 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessiebessie (Post 4727136)
I felt like it was a weird coincidence to zero in on, and I still don’t understand why you did. I can’t imagine a world where all of the wolves would enter the chat at the same time. The fact that your focused on it so much makes me question your motives.

No one in that pool talked about how they got here.
No one in that pool reacted to each others.
Everyone in that pool first posted.

Kayla turned afk later on so, that left me in the dark.
leetic probably didn't want the spotlight over this.
Xiz clearly didn't like me going there either.

So, that bugged me the entire phase.

flashflash account 04-27-2020 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4727139)

leetic actually did call out ulia on this
that's why I asked you about your thoughts on their partner equity specifically, but you didn't really have much to say

Hakulyte 04-27-2020 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4727140)
leetic actually did call out ulia on this
that's why I asked you about your thoughts on their partner equity specifically, but you didn't really have much to say

I believe IMCOP guy over Ulli.

Hakulyte 04-27-2020 12:24 AM

Ulli need more game progression and less mechanical talk / reactive talk for me to not wolf read here.

jessiebessie 04-27-2020 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4727101)
Is the team xiz, ffa and funny?

Like I get the purpose of not killing xiz here but I really don’t like the thought process of keeping a suspected wolf alive either

Yea I know I’m probably super wrong but it’s very weird the direction this game has gone since day start and it’s the same few people trying to lead the directions which worries me

I also get the feeling that a lot of people seem to know things I don’t, but I’ll place that due to me not fully understanding of the actual setup of this game

I mean there’s enough doubt around Xiz that keeping him alive right now in the slightly more likely than not situation where he’s a town PR is worth it to me. Funny has been green checked.
FFA has seemed less... argumentative than I’ve seen him in previous games. This is not really a comment on alignment, mostly just an observation that I invite people that know his meta better than I do to comment on.

flashflash account 04-27-2020 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessiebessie (Post 4727143)
I mean there’s enough doubt around Xiz that keeping him alive right now in the slightly more likely than not situation where he’s a town PR is worth it to me. Funny has been green checked.
FFA has seemed less... argumentative than I’ve seen him in previous games. This is not really a comment on alignment, mostly just an observation that I invite people that know his meta better than I do to comment on.

what can i say
im an agreeable guy

flashflash account 04-27-2020 12:27 AM

instinctively the point you bring up means to me there's a wolf in xiz/leetic/uli/psycho and their partners are soft defending the entire grouping

so, I can see what you mean

flashflash account 04-27-2020 12:28 AM

you guysssss haku is pretty towny
dunno why mml thinks otherwise

jessiebessie 04-27-2020 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4727139)

And tbh it bugs me that you were hung up over this the entire phase. If you’re a wolf, it would be very easy to focus on one “sketchy” thing and then avoid having to pretend to solve any other aspect of the game for the rest of the phase.

Hakulyte 04-27-2020 12:33 AM

I'm fairly confident Xiz is town.

I owe him a win if I'm wrong anyway.

The guy is just going full chaos. I've been there.

Hakulyte 04-27-2020 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessiebessie (Post 4727147)
And tbh it bugs me that you were hung up over this the entire phase. If you’re a wolf, it would be very easy to focus on one “sketchy” thing and then avoid having to pretend to solve any other aspect of the game for the rest of the phase.

Welcome to Haku.

flashflash account 04-27-2020 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4727148)
I'm fairly confident Xiz is town.

I owe him a win if I'm wrong anyway.

The guy is just going full chaos. I've been there.

xiz can be mechanically confirmed
so we just ignore the slot until massclaim

Ulleabhara 04-27-2020 12:37 AM

K, I'm pretty beat from work today, so I've just skimmed over what I missed, and EWW that EoD.

I want SO BAD to fall victim to confirmation bias + join in Bolth's tinfoil, assume Xiz is wolf, and aggressively scumread both Funny and FFA for hard defending Xiz. But besides that being potentially anti-town just on principle, Funny has an uncountered green on her. So when I get time later in the Day I'm gonna attempt to do some interaction tracing voodoo on D1 and see where that leads me.

This post sticks out to me for some reason:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4727075)
Ulli was okay voting psycho on top of leetic. (Complacent awoo ?)
Jessie considered me as a wolf for being interested to vote leetic/psycho which is a big (how did you know they were both town nani)
MML, I don't even care. I just want more TWG Chaos.

1) This feels like BS. I never said to vote psycho, nor did I ever claim intent to - I just thought it was a good idea to steer the vigi shot to her. (full disclosure: A vigi clearing up inactives was the boilerplate strategy on my home site - the basic premise of such is that it frees town to look elsewhere and robs wolves of easy mislynches, hence my dislike of how last Day went down)
2) I mean, this is a good point in isolation, but what's your angle? Any associatives you posit between me/Lar?
3) If this is a town mindset, then I'm a Nigerian Princess. Chaos helps the bad guys. Clarity is where town thrives.

Hakulyte 04-27-2020 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ulleabhara (Post 4726699)
Unless either of the FFA pushers can convince me in the next 15-ish minutes, my final answers are: leetic for lynch, psychoangel for unspecified-Night vigi.

(Everyone else: voting for your own vigi choice like that might be useful!)

My bad, I guess it's just a vigi shot.

flashflash account 04-27-2020 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ulleabhara (Post 4727151)
aggressively scumread both Funny and FFA for hard defending Xiz.

when did I hard defend xiz?

Hakulyte 04-27-2020 12:43 AM

MML (and even FFA to some extent) was in direct relation to wanting Xiz dead.