Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=149562)

Xiz 08-17-2018 08:44 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

*than

Celirra 08-17-2018 08:46 PM

whether the weather is weather or weather depends whether or not the weather is weather or weather

who_cares973 08-17-2018 08:46 PM

Hi syhto I'm at work sup wichu

the sun fan 08-17-2018 08:46 PM

I guess that doesn't change how I feel about Syhto tho? I suppose it makes more sense even, given the like cel/suntan stuff people keep bringing up

Xiz 08-17-2018 08:46 PM

unvote

the sun fan 08-17-2018 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4642548)
I don't think sytho is a wolf here though. I think the general paranoia is more town then not.

Is she being paranoid?

Xiz 08-17-2018 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4642554)
Is she being paranoid?

it sounds like it to me

who_cares973 08-17-2018 08:48 PM

unvote

who_cares973 08-17-2018 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4642555)
it sounds like it to me

Do you think most people are paranoid

Xiz 08-17-2018 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Syhto (Post 4642509)
Cel what is your "dumb" read it honestly is getting irritating hearing people talk about the logic and smart and dumb reads based on feeling or gut or what have you, just fucking say what you think???

I liked what DPB said about the logic of the game and how gut feelings are hard to explain, because that is how I feel this early on, I feel I primarily am based in the gut.

My gut says there has to be a wolf between Cel/TSF, and it isn't because they are opting to go for me, it seems more like they are using me as an target I feel. I AM BEING TARGETED

And I also agree ind uses a lot of phrases and wording that take the punch out of what he's saying, but I like his reads so

@gradiant here nerd im showing my homework GOSH

the sun fan 08-17-2018 08:48 PM

Idk man I have to decide if she's pushing back as a wolf or town and I think it's probably going to be too hard for me to tell given she got like 0 pressure during the jtwg

Xiz 08-17-2018 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by who_cares973 (Post 4642557)
Do you think most people are paranoid

in this game? i dunno.

who_cares973 08-17-2018 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4642560)
in this game? i dunno.

What about me in this game. Do you think I'm being paranoid

Xiz 08-17-2018 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4642559)
Idk man I have to decide if she's pushing back as a wolf or town and I think it's probably going to be too hard for me to tell given she got like 0 pressure during the jtwg

i think the pressure is good though, i didn't really look at them before this so theres that.

Celirra 08-17-2018 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4642559)

maybe stop relying on meta eh

Xiz 08-17-2018 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by who_cares973 (Post 4642561)
What about me in this game. Do you think I'm being paranoid

oh wait yeah i think i remember saying something about you being paranoid about me

it was something about our back and forth which went nowhere

Syhto 08-17-2018 08:52 PM

Blind/TPS/antipearl(now freezin)
Weren't posting much, so it leads me to think one of them may be a wolf. That was the only reason for that. TPS has posted more than the other two and I did think he had some decent input so they are still just on the IDK list

Cel has been acting all zzzzzz since the game started, and like I said, it reminds me of how I act (esp when I am a wolf) and I don't like it. I haven't played much with most of you guys, so I was getting paranoid

At first I liked the way you were calling Cel out, Xiz, but then you guys kept talking and I start working myself up. These people play with each other a lot, they could just be distancing themselves from one another!

Gradiant has been playing an observer role as has WC and I appreciate them seeming very neutral which is why I gave a town read to them.

It is all very soft and subject to change. I forgot about DBP and InD, which I am unsure about now as well. I want to think they are town for now, or just not good lynch candidates today because I am enjoying their back and forth and it's good for me to learn from their styles of reading I believe

I don't want to lynch FG because she isn't really here RN and because she has been lynched d0 twice and I don't think it's fair.

the sun fan 08-17-2018 08:53 PM

Alright were coming up on rod time for me to stop playing like XIZ and start playing like... someone else

Syhto 08-17-2018 08:53 PM

So my top candidates are probably TSF/Cel/Freezin

because the only thing freezin contributed was something along the lines of how I was pulling a play out of his book or something

Xiz 08-17-2018 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4642566)
Alright were coming up on rod time for me to stop playing like XIZ and start playing like... someone else

i swear to god greg lol