Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Turbo Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=149031)

Hakulyte 03-31-2018 12:06 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread

in b4 Seer still don't claim.

mellon_collie 03-31-2018 12:07 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread

Hi so I seered flash flash just to be safe and ya he is red

My other checks kinda suck my n0 was Charu and n1 I chose Roundbox. That's why I seemed like I was sheeping him I had a green check on him

Anyway flash flash if anyone is gonna try to counter claim me get the FUCK ready cause I'm not about to play that doggggg

Hakulyte 03-31-2018 12:09 PM

Time to park a tent and wait for the CC.

Charu 03-31-2018 12:10 PM

Acceptable play here to be honest

Charu 03-31-2018 12:11 PM

If you're a wolf that is.

Charu 03-31-2018 12:12 PM

But oh, flashflash already stated they're not the seer, right?

But with flashflash, I can still see it, lmao.

roundbox 03-31-2018 12:14 PM

mellon_collie 03-31-2018 12:14 PM

can we just kill him and not even bother messing around with that let's make this a real turbo

RIP roundbox on his own birthday!!! heartless wolves, just heartless

Charu 03-31-2018 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4615254)
can we just kill him and not even bother messing around with that let's make this a real turbo

RIP roundbox on his own birthday!!! heartless wolves, just heartless

Sorry, that's not how it works!

We hear from both parties and then determine who's the most legit based off of that.

Charu 03-31-2018 12:16 PM

Also, sheeeeiiiit, happy birthday roundbox!

Get CRUNKED!!!

Charu 03-31-2018 12:18 PM

Honestly, I just want to see what flashflash even says.

Charu 03-31-2018 12:18 PM

Or perhaps, another completely random CC will pop up outside of that.

That'd be funny.

mellon_collie 03-31-2018 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4615259)
Or perhaps, another completely random CC will pop up outside of that.

That'd be funny.

I'm hoping nobody bothers because getting into that type of debate seems tiring and I'm the actual seer, think of how tiring it will be to fake it!!! You don't wanna do it so just don't ok other wolf? thank you

mellon_collie 03-31-2018 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4615260)
I'm hoping nobody bothers because getting into that type of debate seems tiring and I'm the actual seer, think of how tiring it will be to fake it!!! You don't wanna do it so just don't ok other wolf? thank you

the "other wolf" part was not directed at charu lol it was @the thread sorry realized that wording was confusing after I posted it.

Hakulyte 03-31-2018 12:28 PM

Looks like if there's a CC it's either Freezin or flashflash.

Hakulyte 03-31-2018 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4615032)
I'm not the seer.

Is this the legendary 200 IQ play ?

FreezinIce 03-31-2018 05:56 PM

I wondered why I didn't die, it's cause my first green check was on a wolf. Reeeeeeee.

FreezinIce 03-31-2018 06:00 PM

That speech about fighting whoever tried to cc you made me hyped mello lol. Get em!

Also I realized flash was my 2nd seering, not my first. Shame on me for not even keeping my story straight but it doesn't matter now

FreezinIce 03-31-2018 06:02 PM

Funny how even in a supposedly locked setup round box was still completely wrong. Fun stuff.

You got any more softs mello or is what u mentioned all there is?

FreezinIce 03-31-2018 06:03 PM

Though yesterday I did notice u seemed attached to rbx so that is honestly good enough for me