Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version) (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=149163)

Hakulyte 05-8-2018 09:30 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4619232)
Do you think Haku was just trying to flatter me in order to curry (heh) my favor?

Do you ?

inDheart 05-8-2018 09:32 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4619228)
1.haku- town
2.celirra- wolf
3.roundbox- slight scum
4.curry- towntelling
5.psycho- who?
6.mellon- slight town
7.Xelnya- town
8.gun92- town
9.zoshi- moderate wolfy
10.darkmanticorex2- slight town
11.InD- slightly scummy
12.ffa- town
13.Funnywolf- mildly towny
14.olimer12345- slight scum

If you have any questions on specific reads, shoot

xel town?
zoshi moderate wolfy?

mellonxcollie 05-8-2018 09:32 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Posting from a concert to vote for uhhhhhh idk I'm too scared

Curry and Rice 05-8-2018 09:33 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4619181)
@curry are you doing anything

posting about game why whatchu want

if the forums actually had an @mention feature i'd think this post (and an earlier post you made like it, i think) was human but right now it's more like "hey look at me calling out a few specific players" which i don't really like

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoshi (Post 4619222)
curry pops up because voted for. vote stays, dont like this style.

Question: Why are you assuming I ever saw your vote before I posted? If I'm doing what I pretty much always do in TWG and start fresh from the last place I posted I wouldn't have seen your vote until just a few minutes ago.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4619235)
Later on, I've reread your post and went like "okay, it's not that hard to fabricate".

how convenient that that coincides with me not removing my vote from you :morton2:


Also, I'll be here for about another half hour if you have any specific questions for me.

inDheart 05-8-2018 09:34 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoshi (Post 4619236)
my last game is like 2 years before your join date so 0

this amuses me greatly

Curry and Rice 05-8-2018 09:34 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4619240)
Do you ?

Yeah. It wouldn't surprise me much if you saw my vote on you and casually tried to convince me that you're human via a slight amount of flattery/support. When that didn't work, your public view toward me soured.

flashflash account 05-8-2018 09:37 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoshi (Post 4619237)
where does towntelling fit tho

It means he's displaying his town tells

So at the top, given I have 100% accuracy on him in games I care to remember

He's right, he tends to get caught with poor wording and it happened just last nsm game

So basically, I'm right and you're wrong.


Zoshi is looking wolfy because of entry after ping (he called curry wolfy for it as well) and his attempts to catch me out over phrasing and explanations instead of actually trying to read me. I gather he picked up hakus suspicion and decided to test the waters for a mislynch

Xel said he'd be inactive off the bat but that he was town, so as long as he keeps posting one liners I'll keep town reading him

Curry and Rice 05-8-2018 09:38 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4619246)
So at the top, given I have 100% accuracy on him in games I care to remember

how convenient

please someone continue to pressure him because if i do he'll just say "dude i think you're town why are you complaining"

flashflash account 05-8-2018 09:39 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
@curry you were inactive in roll of the dice, I want to know if that's going to be the case here too

So I'll keep poking you if you stop moving for too long

flashflash account 05-8-2018 09:39 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4619247)
how convenient

please someone continue to pressure him because if i do he'll just say "dude i think you're town why are you complaining"

Dude I think you're town why are you complaining

Curry and Rice 05-8-2018 09:47 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4619248)
@curry you were inactive in roll of the dice, I want to know if that's going to be the case here too

So I'll keep poking you if you stop moving for too long

Because of how my life is right now in general (especially because I'm taking summer classes), it shouldn't surprise you if I'm gone for long stretches (especially dependent on how late in the day I wake up), and then like super active (by my usual standards, at least) for a couple hours.

Hakulyte 05-8-2018 09:47 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Alright, let's revisit you curry.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4618922)
Noc just reminded me that the game started, which is good, because I probably wouldn't have checked the site until tomorrow had someone not given me a heads up on Discord.


wait so i guess that means ur a wuff wuff then

Hakylyte


i mean i read the setup but that's only because i'm trying to overcompensate for missing like a whole day of the game


i dun believe you because he technically admitted in broad daylight to being a wolf


all of this is dubious


Doubly dubious, indubitably.


I mean, you would know cause you're partners, right? :morton2:


yey

is polymer
i mean olimar


no ur fake


Also, just so I don't mess things up again and completely miss the phase end, what time does the phase end?

I read this as you biting on weak looking posts that aren't necessary wolfy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4618962)
Question: Are you suspicious of FFA? Because, personally, I'd think that if you were, instead of saying "You're wrong" to his post about you being human, you'd so something like "You're being dumb" or "I don't like how he's trying to get me to let my guard down on him by calling me human" or something to that effect.


honestly stop

it's not funny any more


I'm assuming this is a serious vote, because you (hopefully) know I'm voting for him too. In that case, I'm not quite sure what to think about this. Are you seriously pushing a lynch on Haku or more trying to pressure him to give answers on a specific viewpoint of yours toward him (which would explain why you removed your vote so quickly)?

I read this as you indirectly asking your wolf partner FFA about how serious he is about pushing on me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4618934)
Hi! I'm still voting for you, but I'll be back in about an hour or two if you want to try and change my mind!

I read this as you not committing on your vote on me and letting me do all the work by myself.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4619013)
I dunno. I think I'm more "not wolfreading you" than "townreading you."

I don't consider this town logic. I consider this wolf logic because "not wolfreading you" should be more like "you're odd, but I haven't decided how/why and then you can investigate".

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4619009)
\_(ツ)_/


(aside from Gun)

Manti I know I'm slightly townreading for sure, and I actually forgot the second person. I'll get back to you on that later.


Ah, that makes sense; I was kind of worried you just missed a big part of my post.

I guess your other town read was gun92 (kinda forced).

Reading into Manti atm is pmuch a dead end atm.

Zoshi 05-8-2018 09:50 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4619243)
Question: Why are you assuming I ever saw your vote before I posted? If I'm doing what I pretty much always do in TWG and start fresh from the last place I posted I wouldn't have seen your vote until just a few minutes ago.

you posted 2 things in response to things i said, and the last thing (from that post) that you responded to didn't even seem like it was near the end of a 'all caught up' point. seemed like you maybe saw my vote then wanted to immediately interact with me, which might also explain why your first catch up post you responded to only 2 things.

if not, can you explain why your catchup post was how it was (short, from stuff quite a few pages back, only included me)

flashflash account 05-8-2018 09:50 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Oh yeah also Zoshi wants to find sk before scum which is "selective scumhunting" tell

I've been reading up on mafiawiki pages

Hakulyte 05-8-2018 09:51 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4619241)
zoshi moderate wolfy?

I'd like to hear about that too.

flashflash account 05-8-2018 09:52 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Actually never mind selective scum hunting would mean he's ignoring actual scum hunting, which he isn't

Ignore me

flashflash account 05-8-2018 09:53 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4619246)
It means he's displaying his town tells

So at the top, given I have 100% accuracy on him in games I care to remember

He's right, he tends to get caught with poor wording and it happened just last nsm game

So basically, I'm right and you're wrong.


Zoshi is looking wolfy because of entry after ping (he called curry wolfy for it as well) and his attempts to catch me out over phrasing and explanations instead of actually trying to read me. I gather he picked up hakus suspicion and decided to test the waters for a mislynch

Xel said he'd be inactive off the bat but that he was town, so as long as he keeps posting one liners I'll keep town reading him

This still applies though

inDheart 05-8-2018 09:53 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
manti

Curry and Rice 05-8-2018 09:54 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4619251)
I read this as you biting on weak looking posts that aren't necessary wolfy.

or commenting on posts that stand out to me

like pretty much any game on ffr i've been in

Quote:

I read this as you indirectly asking your wolf partner FFA about how serious he is about pushing on me.
There was another game here recently (unless I'm remember really poorly), where I asked someone else pretty much the same thing (as in, "are you aware someone else was already voting for the person you were voting for), so whatever.

Quote:

I read this as you not committing on your vote on me and letting me do all the work by myself.
Keeping my vote on you ≠ not committing ????

I mean, it's pretty basic stuff to ask somebody to defend their questionable actions, and you trying to dodge that doesn't look good for you, IMO.

Quote:

I don't consider this town logic. I consider this wolf logic because "not wolfreading you" should be more like "you're odd, but I haven't decided how/why and then you can investigate".
if you've played with noc as much as i have you'd understand why this makes sense

honestly you should probably know why it makes sense knowing the kind of player noc is

Quote:

I guess your other town read was gun92 (kinda forced).

Reading into Manti atm is pmuch a dead end atm.
didja really just ignore the "aside from gun" part dude

like serious what you be doing

Hakulyte 05-8-2018 09:55 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
SK has no reason to not just play the town game and laugh if the hit is a miss.

Finding SK shouldn't be a D0 thing. It should get easier and more clear after the first wave of NK/SK kill/PR shots.

It's more of a D2 thing imo.

flashflash account 05-8-2018 09:57 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4619257)
manti

Bad vote but I do wanna see if it goes anywhere

@haku I'm glad you agree, so why is Zoshi saying we should be going for sk first

Zoshi 05-8-2018 09:58 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4619181)
@Zoshi you're still kinda null for me and I'd like to put you on one side or the other before eod

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoshi (Post 4619184)
i started this and then played some fortnite so i'm probably not pretty much caught up anymore

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4619246)
Zoshi is looking wolfy because of entry after ping (he called curry wolfy for it as well) and his attempts to catch me out over phrasing and explanations instead of actually trying to read me. I gather he picked up hakus suspicion and decided to test the waters for a mislynch

you've been stalking the who is viewing topic thingy, wouldnt you have noticed if i was on before you @'d me, and avoided talking. I was playing fortnite bruh, pressing refresh on the forum gets boring when things aren't super active.


also thanks for noticing i voted curry, took you a while to acknowledge it. but I don't see you defending our apparent confirmed human and that's all i've been waiting for. havent really read curry for shit tbh

Curry and Rice 05-8-2018 09:59 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoshi (Post 4619252)
you posted 2 things in response to things i said, and the last thing (from that post) that you responded to didn't even seem like it was near the end of a 'all caught up' point. seemed like you maybe saw my vote then wanted to immediately interact with me, which might also explain why your first catch up post you responded to only 2 things.

if not, can you explain why your catchup post was how it was (short, from stuff quite a few pages back, only included me)

That doesn't explain why you think I wasn't reading the thread in chronological order, which, to be honest, is just plain confirmation bias and flies in the face of anything I've done in the past (which might be understandable at first, so I suggest you go back and read past games I've been in to see similar behavior from me).

Short: Wanting more easily digestible posts instead of one giant wallpost.
From stuff quite a few pages back: Reading the thread in chronological order from the time I last posted.
Only Included You: The first quote was referencing something else I already called inDheart out for, so that's a given. Second quote was a question you asked me directly (that's actually a fairly important question to answer), so I don't know what you were expecting.

Hakulyte 05-8-2018 10:00 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4619260)
@haku I'm glad you agree, so why is Zoshi saying we should be going for sk first

SK is a Killing Power. Lynching the SK D0 would be ideal assuming we know who's the SK because it means town has more phases to play. I don't personally believe we have the tools to find the SK before at least D2. I wouldn't lynch Olimar D0 over being a potential SK.

If you can prove someone could be potentially a wolf or a SK, that's a different story.

Curry and Rice 05-8-2018 10:01 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4619259)
Finding SK shouldn't be a D0 thing. It should get easier and more clear after the first wave of NK/SK kill/PR shots.

It's more of a D2 thing imo.

If the third party is super obvious (or at least seems to be), there's no reason not to go after them, but otherwise (in any normal D0 situation), I completely agree.

be back later

Hakulyte 05-8-2018 10:04 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4619264)
If the third party is super obvious (or at least seems to be), there's no reason not to go after them, but otherwise (in any normal D0 situation), I completely agree.

be back later

If the SK is super obvious, it's likely the wolves will NK the SK in fear the SK hit them by accident assuming town is bad and the SK goes for something unexpected.

Also, if SK has bulletproof, it means whoever is town PR with a gun shouldn't bother shooting the SK and go instead for a wolf kill ideally.

Zoshi 05-8-2018 10:04 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4619260)
Bad vote but I do wanna see if it goes anywhere

@haku I'm glad you agree, so why is Zoshi saying we should be going for sk first

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4619219)
Nope. Gotta get rid of kill powers if possible and lynch bypass bulletproof vest.

???

Hakulyte 05-8-2018 10:05 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Yeah, I'd vote SK here if the SK claimed SK and told me to end its life.

flashflash account 05-8-2018 10:06 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoshi (Post 4619261)
you've been stalking the who is viewing topic thingy, wouldnt you have noticed if i was on before you @'d me, and avoided talking. I was playing fortnite bruh, pressing refresh on the forum gets boring when things aren't super active.


also thanks for noticing i voted curry, took you a while to acknowledge it. but I don't see you defending our apparent confirmed human and that's all i've been waiting for. havent really read curry for shit tbh

So you're conveniently ignoring both the parts where I said "my read on curry is for Poe since I can't expect town to blindly sheep me" and the part where I defended him from your absurd reaching

You can attack him if you think he's scum but if your argument is inherently weightless I'll call you out for it

flashflash account 05-8-2018 10:07 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4619259)
SK has no reason to not just play the town game and laugh if the hit is a miss.

Finding SK shouldn't be a D0 thing. It should get easier and more clear after the first wave of NK/SK kill/PR shots.

It's more of a D2 thing imo.

This reads the opposite way to me

Hakulyte 05-8-2018 10:14 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoshi (Post 4619266)
???

It's the correct play if you're a robot with 100% accuracy.
The odds are too low otherwise.

Hakulyte 05-8-2018 10:15 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
I feel like most of everyone else will only get in this thread around when there's about 30 minutes left in this phase.

I won't be able to be here at that point.

lame.

flashflash account 05-8-2018 10:15 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4619270)
It's the correct play if you're a robot with 100% accuracy.
The odds are too low otherwise.

My programming prevents me from talking about that

flashflash account 05-8-2018 10:17 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Hey Zoshi let's make a bet

I'm supposed to be wearing a dunce cap this game, but I'll postpone it for next game

If curry flips town you have to wear the dunce cap instead as well as play in the next game

Zoshi 05-8-2018 10:19 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4619268)
So you're conveniently ignoring both the parts where I said "my read on curry is for Poe since I can't expect town to blindly sheep me" and the part where I defended him from your absurd reaching

You can attack him if you think he's scum but if your argument is inherently weightless I'll call you out for it

this
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4619070)
You're welcome to form your own reads on curry, but for my PoE he's town here.

doesn't really say this to me:
"my read on curry is for Poe since I can't expect town to blindly sheep me"
but maybe it's more of what you meant so neutral thought

and with regards to you defending him for my apparent absurd reaching (which i also said I was reading as neutral in the same post so w/e). that was 10 pages ago, now there was a vote on him and you said this:

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4619065)
curry's entrance is pretty middling in a vacuum but this is town curry and I'd stake my life on it

I also value my meta read of curry over winning the game so don't bother asking why he's towny

if you are town and you bet your life he is town, i would expect you to question my vote on him. my initial vote literally had no comment, and then when i brought comments you still didn't defend.

just my thoughts

Hakulyte 05-8-2018 10:19 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
If the wolf that's a fake S.T.A.R.S Member claim and get lynched, we can do this weird play where all the town PRs hard claim their role and finally Jill will be able to secure the SK kill with a S.T.A.R.S Member check.

Clearly, SK is broken so, I suggest wolves to compromise for the greater good of both town and wolves.

I'm not responsible if the rest of town don't follow up on the SK hunt tho.

Zoshi 05-8-2018 10:19 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4619273)
Hey Zoshi let's make a bet

I'm supposed to be wearing a dunce cap this game, but I'll postpone it for next game

If curry flips town you have to wear the dunce cap instead as well as play in the next game

tbh i assumed you had always been wearing a dunce cap

Zoshi 05-8-2018 10:21 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
also i at most will be here for another 40 mins. im not staying here till 6am

flashflash account 05-8-2018 10:23 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
If I'm going to be completely honest I interpreted your vote on curry as bait for me since I didn't recall you having any sort of suspicion on him before then (enough for a vote anyway)

I decided to wait and see if you were serious since the last thing I want is to give you more ammunition

I decided you actually wanted to see a curry flip but I guess my initial thought was right eh

Zoshi 05-8-2018 10:24 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4619278)
If I'm going to be completely honest I interpreted your vote on curry as bait for me since I didn't recall you having any sort of suspicion on him before then (enough for a vote anyway)

I decided to wait and see if you were serious since the last thing I want is to give you more ammunition

I decided you actually wanted to see a curry flip but I guess my initial thought was right eh

i call poo

flashflash account 05-8-2018 10:24 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
I realize how blatantly wolfy it seems to come in with a post like "X player is lock town for no discernible reason" but that won't stop me from sharing my thoughts

flashflash account 05-8-2018 10:25 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
If you were town I might care whether you call poo

Hakulyte 05-8-2018 10:26 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4619280)
I realize how blatantly wolfy it seems to come in with a post like "X player is lock town for no discernible reason" but that won't stop me from sharing my thoughts

I feel like you're just bargaining instead of trying to find a top wolf.

Zoshi 05-8-2018 10:26 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
thats not the wolfy part

i wanted you to defend a player you'd bet your life is human

flashflash account 05-8-2018 10:26 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoshi (Post 4619276)
tbh i assumed you had always been wearing a dunce cap

Safety First

flashflash account 05-8-2018 10:28 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Haku/Zoshi is definitely t/w last couple posts from both confirm that

zoshi final answer

flashflash account 05-8-2018 10:28 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoshi (Post 4619283)
thats not the wolfy part

i wanted you to defend a player you'd bet your life is human

You're ignoring everything I've already said tbh

Hakulyte 05-8-2018 10:29 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4619285)
Haku/Zoshi is definitely t/w last couple posts from both confirm that

zoshi final answer

"Confirm" is a pretty strong word. Do you mind explaining ?

flashflash account 05-8-2018 10:31 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
You're both going against me one of you is legitimate and one of you is piggybacking off the other

Scum can't resist digging into a player like Zoshi is doing right now

You set up the groundwork and the sk talk let's Zoshi buddy up to you

It's obvious at this point

Zoshi 05-8-2018 10:32 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4619286)
You're ignoring everything I've already said tbh

no im not

Zoshi 05-8-2018 10:33 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4619288)
You're both going against me one of you is legitimate and one of you is piggybacking off the other

Scum can't resist digging into a player like Zoshi is doing right now

You set up the groundwork and the sk talk let's Zoshi buddy up to you

It's obvious at this point

lol

flashflash account 05-8-2018 10:34 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoshi (Post 4619289)
no im not

You're still trying to push your bait after I already explained in 3 different ways why I wasn't going to bite

flashflash account 05-8-2018 10:35 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Please lynch Zoshi @everyone who's lurking

Zoshi 05-8-2018 10:37 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
bah humbug

wolf lean:
ffa

maybe:
cel
curry
inD

human:
haku
roundbox

Zoshi 05-8-2018 10:37 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4619292)
Please lynch Zoshi @everyone who's lurking

dont worry ffa i got dis, if anyone appears ill vote them

Hakulyte 05-8-2018 10:39 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
[twgv]everyone[/twgv]

Hakulyte 05-8-2018 10:40 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4619288)
You're both going against me one of you is legitimate and one of you is piggybacking off the other

So, we can't be wolves together ?

inDheart 05-8-2018 10:42 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
my head hurts

flashflash account 05-8-2018 10:42 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4619296)
So, we can't be wolves together ?

Probably not

This type of dynamic happens all the time

Best examples I can think of are freezin piggybacking off Raeko in fall of an empire and dudeman piggybacking off Toby in an NSM game, serious moonlight

flashflash account 05-8-2018 10:43 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
I'm going to go on mafiawiki and see if anyone has published my read

Hakulyte 05-8-2018 10:44 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4619298)
Probably not

This type of dynamic happens all the time

Best examples I can think of are freezin piggybacking off Raeko in fall of an empire and dudeman piggybacking off Toby in an NSM game, serious moonlight

So, that means Zoshi is town and I'm a wolf ?

Celirra 05-8-2018 10:46 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
ffa trying to control the game doesnt feel towny from him, and posting more than usual, and i actually like the haku theory of ffa/ind, dont know about curry yet though but seems decent enough

to elaborate on ffa thing: he has nearly 1/3 the total posts (about 60% more than haku even) yet he's also contributed very very little to actually figuring anything out imo beyond trying to stir the pot

xel good outlier choice because he did this whole disappear forever thing as wolf before too and i dont think he does as town

reminder that missing eod

Zoshi 05-8-2018 10:47 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
looked at funnygorl, xel, manti, melon and olimar.

would say funnygorl is slight human, rest are null tbh. but melon was weird with not seeing the slip thing, and then they kind of just disappeared, but i guess they're busy. but i think they just posted while drunk at a concert so that looks good-ish, but correct me if wrong (about drunk). Still deciding on mel, the rest i just havent seen enough from

inDheart 05-8-2018 10:50 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
this direction is stupid

zoshi votes curry for posting after being pinged when pinging isn't really a thing on this forum, admits later he hasn't really read curry

ffa does the same to zoshi because he comes back with a big post after supposedly playing fortnite

did the irony sting or something

then ffa didn't really contest the curry vote and comes back with "it was bait"

which it kind of was because there was no actual read there?

do you see why my head hurts yet

Hakulyte 05-8-2018 10:52 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
I'm revisiting Olimar's iso and trying to figure out if the thematic behind his game is to appear friendly as the SK or a wolf going for PR hunt by learning mechanics, but ffa pointed out this is more town range.

mfw

Zoshi 05-8-2018 10:52 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
i voted curry and then i said him appearing looked weird. i was trying to add to my vote so maybe ffa would say something

flashflash account 05-8-2018 10:53 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
It was definitely bait

And for those of you curious I didn't find a mention of piggybacking on mafiawiki so I will watch for how useful the dynamic is in the future

Going 7for7 :P

Zoshi 05-8-2018 10:53 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4619304)
I'm revisiting Olimar's iso and trying to figure out if the thematic behind his game is to appear friendly as the SK or a wolf going for PR hunt by learning mechanics, but ffa pointed out this is more town range.

mfw

is there a better way to iso other than just view all their previous posts

Hakulyte 05-8-2018 10:54 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
You go where it shows all the threads next to this and at the top right, there's a "replies" tab with a number under. You click on the number next to this thread and click again on the number next to the name of the user you want to iso. It should give you a list of all their posts.

inDheart 05-8-2018 10:55 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4619246)
Zoshi is looking wolfy because of entry after ping (he called curry wolfy for it as well) and his attempts to catch me out over phrasing and explanations instead of actually trying to read me. I gather he picked up hakus suspicion and decided to test the waters for a mislynch

isn't that something that comes naturally when you read someone

you read for their phrasing and explanations

Hakulyte 05-8-2018 10:55 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4619306)
It was definitely bait

And for those of you curious I didn't find a mention of piggybacking on mafiawiki so I will watch for how useful the dynamic is in the future

Going 7for7 :P

How serious is that Zoshi vote ?

Zoshi 05-8-2018 10:56 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
when the host has posted more times than 4 players

Zoshi 05-8-2018 10:56 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4619308)
You go where it shows all the threads next to this and at the top right, there's a "replies" tab with a number under. You click on the number next to this thread and click again on the number next to the name of the user you want to iso. It should give you a list of all their posts.

also ty

inDheart 05-8-2018 10:57 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoshi (Post 4619305)
i voted curry and then i said him appearing looked weird. i was trying to add to my vote so maybe ffa would say something

oh yeah now i remember

so his read is a comparison of two things that are rather dissimilar, a vote versus an @

Zoshi 05-8-2018 10:58 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
i guess but i think they're similar for the point he is trying to make

Zoshi 05-8-2018 11:00 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4619301)
ffa trying to control the game doesnt feel towny from him, and posting more than usual, and i actually like the haku theory of ffa/ind, dont know about curry yet though but seems decent enough

to elaborate on ffa thing: he has nearly 1/3 the total posts (about 60% more than haku even) yet he's also contributed very very little to actually figuring anything out imo beyond trying to stir the pot

xel good outlier choice because he did this whole disappear forever thing as wolf before too and i dont think he does as town

reminder that missing eod

why dont you post a bit and then vote. seems odd to jump straight into a vote when we still got 2 hours left of phase and this seems like a final/confirmed decision you've made.

flashflash account 05-8-2018 11:00 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4619310)
How serious is that Zoshi vote ?

It's serious

I'm staying on this wagon even if celery finally showed up because Zoshi looks much worse than him to me after trying to stick me to curry (I guarantee you if I had responded to the curry vote he'd be calling me out for something dumb like partnership)

Hakulyte 05-8-2018 11:00 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
I'm trying to reevaluate Zoshi just for the hell of it and I'm having trouble to find a reason to scum read him.

flashflash account 05-8-2018 11:02 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Also, it's 9:00 so I should really sleep now

Celirra 05-8-2018 11:02 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoshi (Post 4619315)
why dont you post a bit and then vote. seems odd to jump straight into a vote when we still got 2 hours left of phase and this seems like a final/confirmed decision you've made.

yes youre right its impossible to think about the game while not spam posting pointless bullshit


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:35 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution