Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version) (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=149163)

roundbox 05-15-2018 12:59 AM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
so it's lynch an inactive or lynch an inactive

tbh I wish curry and rice died here to solve my weird fantasy about him being wolf and celery being SK

roundbox 05-15-2018 12:59 AM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
I'm talking to myself and TIME IS GOING SO FAST

roundbox 05-15-2018 12:59 AM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
IS THIS FIRE EMBLEM ALL OVER AGAIN

roundbox 05-15-2018 12:59 AM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
FINE I'LL LISTEN TO VIGI EVEN THOUGH THIS IS A HARD TOWN LYHNCH

xel

blindreper1179 05-15-2018 01:00 AM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
stop posting

inDheart 05-15-2018 01:00 AM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4620084)
so it's lynch an inactive or lynch an inactive

tbh I wish curry and rice died here to solve my weird fantasy about him being wolf and celery being SK

somehow i missed where curry was the wolf in that fantasy

i gud at reading i guess

blindreper1179 05-15-2018 01:03 AM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
votes

Star-->xel
zoshi-->Oli
Xel-->Xel
Round-->cel
Round-->unvote
Curry-->xel
Ind-->Oli
Round-->xel

xel-4
oli-2

This one was pretty easy to keep track, so no need for the 5 minutes.


Xel has been lynched. He was aS.T.A.R.S. member

it is night, and day will begin at 12:00:01am server time may 16th.

Send any night actions if you have any.
__________

blindreper1179 05-16-2018 01:02 AM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
In the night, Zoshi has died. He was a S.T.A.R.S. member

It is day, and will end at 12:00:01 on may 18th.

Curry and Rice 05-16-2018 01:25 AM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Huh...

Curry and Rice 05-16-2018 01:31 AM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Unless there's some super weird stuff going on and the wolf and third party just so happened to hit the same person, I'm going to take a guess and say that this sets up Olimar as anti-town.

Curry and Rice 05-16-2018 01:39 AM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
If there had been three kills in the past, I would say it was possible that either the wolf hit the third party (with one-shot bulletproof) or the third party hit the wolf (also with one-shot bulletproof), but honestly, how likely is that at this point?

Celirra 05-16-2018 07:20 AM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
I'm surprised about xel flip but still stick by that he was the right call given what he gave us to go off of

2 things stand out to me:
1) we have a pr that claimed that is still alive
2) wolf and sk stack on zoshi / bulletproof popped

So from here:
1: InD is lock vigi right? Like counter claiming now is probably too late; why didn't he die?
2: assuming 1, with 6 left and one guaranteed town, we had 5 to choose from; for obvious reasons I can clear myself, and I think star is as town as it gets, so from my position it's between Olimar, Curry, and Roundbox (solely poe)

Out of olimar, curry, and roundbox, there's 3 styles and I need to work out which is most scummy:

1) inactive olimar
2) tone on curry
3) poor play on roundbox

Obviously the case on curry is weakest so I'm assuming sk and wolf are between olimar and roundbox

My issue here though is I don't see olimar as either sk or wolf even though he's been useless, based on his d0.

What if it's roundbox wolf and star sk? Am I wrong to clear star so easily? This world actually makes the most sense to me, and I could see how a really strong sk would play equivalent to how a town would with respect to trying to solve.


In other news there's actually a chance this is our last lynch (mislynch -> 2 town deaths -> 1/1/1; or mislynch -> town death -> 2/1/1; I think either of these are game over by town unless the latter involves sk and wolf killing each other at the end)

inDheart 05-16-2018 09:45 AM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
did not expect to be alive

yes, this scenario is why i claimed yesterday

the night deaths suggest neither faction has found a player with a vest, or if they have, they currently need that person to help continue mowing down the town and it's not exactly working

probably should have just lynched olimar if he's going to hard afk

more later i guess

star-crossed 05-16-2018 09:47 AM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Regarding Xel's hanging, I have a lot of feelings about, but it is probably best I do not share them, other than to say I really felt it was the best lead I felt I had. I feel very much like this is going to come down to luck basically, especially when it comes to finding the serial killer...but I am going to try to read over the entire game chronologically again, to see if I notice different interactions, to at least get a better idea of who is the last mafia. I worry I may be biased against roundbox because he and I are never both here at once, but I will see what I notice.

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4620067)
i have a random comment in the back of my head about star saying funny could have peeked me town and roundbox agreeing with that statement because i don't really get me as a peek from funny's posts

Basically it is the only reason I could think of that she would not have pushed on you more as being a mafia. But I do not know why he agreed with me on it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4620002)
now that we know this was wolf partners talking, olimar might be not maf?

like they're literally talking about subverting the night chat only restriction openly in the thread if they're all wolves

this is the worst read

I do not really get this. Even if olimar is not a wolf I feel the core of what you are saying would not change. But I do lean that olimar's reaction of kind of shading ffa, does point against it somewhat.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4620153)
1) we have a pr that claimed that is still alive
2) wolf and sk stack on zoshi / bulletproof popped

So from here:
1: InD is lock vigi right? Like counter claiming now is probably too late; why didn't he die?

Yes, if someone else is the vigi then they need to claim. But it is not me, and I am guessing if it was not inD someone would have said something by now. I do not really find it weird that inD did not die, because each killer could have assumed that the other one would kill inD.

star-crossed 05-16-2018 11:10 AM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4618925)
The wording you used was "closing up opportunities" I don't need to be opportunistic because I'm not trying to force mislynches

Why hasn't roundbox solved the game yet, we should lynch him

I still see this as a silly push that he could do to try to make roundbox and him seem like they are not aligned, particularly since ffa does not hold the read later in the day, unlike the Cel suspicion. Going through his early posts, it still seems to me ffa really, genuinely wanted to hang Cel and was emphasizing a dynamic where manti was town because Cel was sus.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Olimar12345 (Post 4618885)
Thanks, wording it like that makes a whole lot more sense.

And wow crucify me for trying to figure out how the game works before I play it, why don't you. I also don't play resident evil, so all of the references go over my head.

This is very reactive, I think toward Haku and ffa, who were kind of susing him for his questions. If olimar could make it more clear why he kind of shaded ffa's reasoning against him, but did not make it that clear if he thought ffa was being genuine or not, that would be helpful.

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4618940)
Rip

Well I don't think I'll be having any more original thoughts until more people join. Comfortable with my vote on roundbox and my reads on xel Raeko and celery

Manti is starting to slip due to preferring HotS over league

Curry is giving me his town vibes, I'll be able to tell pretty easily if they shift to wolfy vibes

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4619065)
curry's entrance is pretty middling in a vacuum but this is town curry and I'd stake my life on it

I also value my meta read of curry over winning the game so don't bother asking why he's towny

The first message was posted after Curry's first post. The second one is on page 16. So for him to say the entrance is "middling" actually contradicts the first post. This kind of implies that his ideas on Curry are less genuine than I was reading them as being.

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4619085)
"I'm a dastardly wolf and I will be much less suspicious if I say I have TWO town reads rather than just one! Mwahahaha!"

yeah no

I do still like ffa's sarcastic commentary here; that seems very genuine to me. It's very important to me to get a sense of whether ffa actually believed this read, because ffa claims to understand Curry very well, so if ffa really can perfectly read him and believes the read, it has implications for Curry both being non-mafia and non-SK.

Regarding olimar's reaction to ffa pinging him to play the game here, a lot of this post comes across as chastising ffa, while still leaning ffa as town. So really it is more significant to me, that ffa was pushing olimar as an sk read so strongly.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Olimar12345 (Post 4619161)
...thanks? Also yeah only human noc is this dumb. Wolf noc is a different kind of dumb.

This seems to be in direct response to ffa reading him as the serial killer. It is the same kind of theme, of calling ffa a bad player basically but brushing him off as a town.

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4619157)
my only 2 scum reads are celery and olimar which is disappointing but I'm guessing the rest of scum are hidden in inactives

ffa drops the vote/mafia read on roundbox without him making substantial posts.

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4619188)

????
this is a really dumb thin town lean

normally I townread you and hard defend you but I have no idea what the hell you're doing this game


this ain't paranoia dawg
this is a hot take that I like

rb brought attention back to the fact that ffa gave a weak read on raeko, which is kind of a plus. Although he sussed both of his partners the only time I have seen him as a wolf, specifically drawing attention to their connection is better than attacking them separately for other things.

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4619192)
lots of this thread is boring bullshit that I couldn't be arsed to respond to
not cynicism, just nothing terribly engaging

FFA looks the goofiest; the only towny thing he did was proclaim that he has interactions with a bunch of people and cannot be a wolf because of relationships

after this ffa gives a couple of silly reasons to sus roundbox, like his use of the word "weird" or something, and kind of forgets about him.

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4619211)
If you really want third party dead, I think it's olimar

You're welcome

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4619278)
If I'm going to be completely honest I interpreted your vote on curry as bait for me since I didn't recall you having any sort of suspicion on him before then (enough for a vote anyway)

I decided to wait and see if you were serious since the last thing I want is to give you more ammunition

I decided you actually wanted to see a curry flip but I guess my initial thought was right eh

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4619367)
as for who I find scummy:

I'm not confident enough on FFA to drop a vote on him
haku I think has been pretty level this game
zoshi hasn't done anything inherently wolfy aside from the silly angle on lynching the SK
ind's been posting regularly and nothing crazy has stood out

basically I hate scumhunting d0

For some reason I get more of an sk/town feeling from this post than anything, because he is not trying to make up a mafia read to deflect from ffa. But the lack of really reading anybody as mafia, goes back to my thought about him not wanting to make enemies.

I somehow didn't really get that ffa switched off of Cel to Zoshi when staying on Cel may have saved him, and nobody actually wanted to hang Zoshi. (I...am not sure how I managed that - I knew they were arguing but I did not see the vote change). It is kind of destroying my brain right now, and I just got a phone call, so I think I will come back to this later.

star-crossed 05-16-2018 01:32 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
I can't really make sense of what ffa's goal was by voting for Zoshi regardless of Cel's alignment, to be honest.

But having thought about it, I would say that in a Cel/raeko/ffa team, raeko refusing to vote anybody seems very odd to me. Even if she's not going to participate, she may as well look good for helping to hang a mafia, I would think. Plus, other than the unvote, my general vibe was that ffa was very happy with keeping attention on Cel by calling Cel sus; unlike with others, he was not interested in questioning Cel to help Cel provide more thoughts on things besides manti, which could have helped Cel look better at the time, if they were both mafias...he chose to encourage others instead.

inD has given thoughts about this but if others have I do not really remember.

star-crossed 05-16-2018 02:29 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4619696)

TBH, in reality, my intent was kind of the opposite: trying to get more insight into FFA and why he was thinking the way he was (which is probably futile, but worth a shot anyway :P ), and put more pressure on him if he gives poor responses.

I forgot to respond to this from way back when, but reading back reminded me of it. So, to be clear, we were discussing this message of yours

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4618962)
Question: Are you suspicious of FFA? Because, personally, I'd think that if you were, instead of saying "You're wrong" to his post about you being human, you'd so something like "You're being dumb" or "I don't like how he's trying to get me to let my guard down on him by calling me human" or something to that effect.

[...]

I'm assuming this is a serious vote, because you (hopefully) know I'm voting for him too. In that case, I'm not quite sure what to think about this. Are you seriously pushing a lynch on Haku or more trying to pressure him to give answers on a specific viewpoint of yours toward him (which would explain why you removed your vote so quickly)?

So you are pursuing a line of questioning with Haku, and a line of questioning with ffa. With the one with ffa, you seem to be questioning him while also making a lot of effort to present your own thought processes about what his actions seem to be. To me, that looks like you really want people to think you are a town, more than you are concerned about biasing his response to your question by giving him information about how you are perceiving him... I am not sure how to feel about your declaration that it was "probably futile" to try, in light of this. You never followed up to say how you felt about the answer, but did give him a kind of town lean for his read on Cel later, I noticed.

I also noticed there were a couple of times when you encouraged others to give pressure to ffa. Looking at those:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4619232)
Now, as much as I'd like everything to believe I'm town, do not take Noc's word for it. It wouldn't hurt for anybody else to keep pressuring him as to why he thinks I'm human so much, because that might reveal some telling stuff about himself as well.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4619247)
how convenient

please someone continue to pressure him because if i do he'll just say "dude i think you're town why are you complaining"

What is /your/ memory of his accuracy on reading you in these games? How come you didn't try to pressure him on the subject yourself? How do you reconcile the fact that you kept encouraging others to pressure him, but you seem to also hold the belief that asking him stuff is "futile"? If you know that you are town, what is "convenient" about the thing you are calling out, anyway?

It is just strange to me, since as I understand it you are the one who has played with ffa the most, that your own opinion on the matter shines through so much less than your repeated declarations that others need to pressure him. Before, I had mainly looked at the interactions between the two of you as whether they seemed genuine on his end.

Olimar12345 05-16-2018 03:12 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Wow so I’m still alive, huh. Guess I should be reading. Legit surprised I wasn’t lynched by now, since it’s easy to blame someone who isn’t there. I understand the suspicion though (and probs won’t sign up again so that someone will let someone can). I’ll be on more in about an hour so ask me questions and I’ll try to help out then. I’ll leave you with this last thought until I get back: so while the third party suspicion still exists on me (?) I think it’s rather odd that I would also be a lynch candidate today, seeing as how it could cost us the game (If I read that correctly).

star-crossed 05-16-2018 03:23 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
I am going through D1 now. It is kind of funny, because I forgot gun had even played in this game until he was being discussed at the start of it

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4619526)
FFA has this thing lately where he's been going on and on about how he keeps insisting that he's always perfectly spot-on about reading me (validated in his mind because of that one time recently when he "caught" me as a wolf by misreading a joke I made). Because he's FFA and it's kind of the way he plays, it makes sense that he'd maintain that sort of bravado regardless of role to keep up a human-seeming facade.

Um...was the game in question the most recent game you played with him? (The timeline is not clear to me, here).

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4619793)
I mean, I've given my thoughts in bits and pieces, but doesn't hurt to say more:

roundbox: Current vote; pleased with the thoughts he's given, but I don't know if he's just trying to save himself or genuinely getting into gear.

raeko: Past vote; still not sure about her, could be a vote in the future if I still have a bad feeling on her.

Xel: Could probably be a wolf? Maybe serial killer? Some things like roundbox's "xel is hottest mislynch 2018 for the 6th game in a row" and inD's "derp clearing xel" give me a little more hesitation but I could still vote for him.

Funny: I'd be ok with this lynch, but don't know if I'd change my vote to support it. idk; would be a helpful cardflip probably i guess and there's a "better than most" chance she's actually a wolf/third party

The description of raeko compared to others seems more lukewarm than others, and seems to emphasize raeko as a "past vote" rather than emphasizing what the bad feeling was or why it is less present. I know he later mentioned someone saying she is usually quiet was a factor, but still. She was, however, the only living player he had voted at the time, but given he was OK with so many other lynches in this post I am not sure why having voted her in the past, was especially relevant.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4619799)
ermmmm I'm kinda cool with olimar but it also freaks me out

I wish I had a lean on this but I honestly do not

Most other posts feel like they follow up on themes I addressed in my d1 post. I...am not sure why rb did not pay more attention to raeko given they know each other well, but when they were wolves together he did make a point of doing so, so it may actually be a good thing??

star-crossed 05-16-2018 03:24 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
My d0 post, I meant in my last paragraph. I wish I could just edit that typo, but I do not think it is allowed.

star-crossed 05-16-2018 03:50 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Olimar12345 (Post 4620171)
Iíll be on more in about an hour so ask me questions and Iíll try to help out then. Iíll leave you with this last thought until I get back: so while the third party suspicion still exists on me (?) I think itís rather odd that I would also be a lynch candidate today, seeing as how it could cost us the game (If I read that correctly).

From D0, I was wondering why you thought ffa was being "bad in a townie way" (paraphrased) regarding his supposed suspicions of you as the sk.

Other than that, I do not really have specific questions. I would ask that you try to dedicate your time to trying to figure stuff out rather than continuing to make statements like you did at the end of this post. Imagine if all anybody did today was say that hanging them could cost us the game.

Olimar12345 05-16-2018 05:33 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4620175)
From D0, I was wondering why you thought ffa was being "bad in a townie way" (paraphrased) regarding his supposed suspicions of you as the sk.

Not really, iirc that comment was directed at his posting style.

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4620175)
Other than that, I do not really have specific questions. I would ask that you try to dedicate your time to trying to figure stuff out rather than continuing to make statements like you did at the end of this post. Imagine if all anybody did today was say that hanging them could cost us the game.

Sorry, to clarify I meant that it was weird to suspect me of 3P AND ALSO put me up for lynch. Humans don't want to lynch 3P; my point was that you should be either "He's 3P, don't shoot!" or "He's not 3P, shoot/don't shoot!"

star-crossed 05-16-2018 05:40 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Well in my eyes, since there is one mafia and one sk left, hanging one is just as good as hanging another. But I have more hope of being able to find the mafia, personally, and will hope to get lucky in finding the sk.

Celirra 05-16-2018 05:58 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
For some reason olimar is the towniest inactive I've seen

star-crossed 05-16-2018 06:07 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4620179)
For some reason olimar is the towniest inactive I've seen

What do you think of roundbox's theory that either you or roundbox was who Manti guarded?

Celirra 05-16-2018 06:22 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4620180)
What do you think of roundbox's theory that either you or roundbox was who Manti guarded?

I don't know why Manti would guard either of us?

roundbox 05-16-2018 06:54 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4620181)
I don't know why Manti would guard either of us?

it's a jailkeep

he save
yet he also blocc

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4620149)
Unless there's some super weird stuff going on and the wolf and third party just so happened to hit the same person, I'm going to take a guess and say that this sets up Olimar as anti-town.

hey, why do you have this conclusion? who is the other anti-town? why is Olimar the definitive anti-town from your POV?

star-crossed 05-16-2018 08:32 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
You knwo what is sad? I have seen so many more dddead players and peooople not even playing be seen asreading this, for longer, than the people that are. Hello

star-crossed 05-16-2018 08:39 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
And that reminds me,, round bo sounds so much like sunfan in this game soemtimes. Liike when he said he is glad nto to have a gun. He sounds more like sunfan than himself, to mee

Curry and Rice 05-16-2018 08:41 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4620153)
What if it's roundbox wolf and star sk? Am I wrong to clear star so easily? This world actually makes the most sense to me, and I could see how a really strong sk would play equivalent to how a town would with respect to trying to solve.

Roundbox I can buy, but Star is pretty much just a paranoia pick. The only way I can see that is if Star decided to carry on the guise of an inactive sk because psycho was inactive, with the additional benefit of framing Olimar, but honestly, I think it would be more beneficial for Star to just kill anyway and pretend like the earlier lack of kills were just flukes. But it would make more sense if it was just Olimar being inactive from the very beginning. His sudden appearance is kind of odd too, but eh. Though, at the same time, Star seeming to double down with posting to try and ensure not being lynched is kind of concerning, in the same kind of strange paranoid gut feeling way.

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4620169)
So you are pursuing a line of questioning with Haku, and a line of questioning with ffa. With the one with ffa, you seem to be questioning him while also making a lot of effort to present your own thought processes about what his actions seem to be. To me, that looks like you really want people to think you are a town, more than you are concerned about biasing his response to your question by giving him information about how you are perceiving him... I am not sure how to feel about your declaration that it was "probably futile" to try, in light of this. You never followed up to say how you felt about the answer, but did give him a kind of town lean for his read on Cel later, I noticed.

Eh, I disagree, but I think that's more due to the type of player I am.

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4620169)
What is /your/ memory of his accuracy on reading you in these games? How come you didn't try to pressure him on the subject yourself? How do you reconcile the fact that you kept encouraging others to pressure him, but you seem to also hold the belief that asking him stuff is "futile"? If you know that you are town, what is "convenient" about the thing you are calling out, anyway?

As I recall, there's only one game where I was a wolf since FFA started spouting on about his supposed accurate reads on me, where he "caught" me because he misread a joke post I made. Given that, I don't think there's enough data to decide how accurate he really is, but knowing the type of player he is, I'm pretty sure he's just convinced himself he's accurate when in reality he can't read me better than anyone else because he always tends to act like he knows better than anyone else.

I mean, I already gave an answer as to why.

I don't I seemed to hold that "belief," aside from joking that it was "probably futile." I don't know how many games you've played with FFA before, but if you've played as many with him as I have (we're both from NSM), you'd completely understand what I was getting at here (and I'm sure Olimar can confirm as well).

If you're 100% accurate in games you "care to" remember, you can just "forgot" the games you're inaccurate in (e.g. you can claim that you've never lost a TWG in games you remember if you just forgot the games where you didn't win!). :P I don't think there's anything else to explain (nor any relevancy to that quote) other than that, because, to be honest, you seem like you're digging in to individual word choices way too much to the point where you're ignoring obvious jokes. And now you're making me have to explain my jokes way too deeply which kind of kills the humor...

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4620169)
It is just strange to me, since as I understand it you are the one who has played with ffa the most, that your own opinion on the matter shines through so much less than your repeated declarations that others need to pressure him. Before, I had mainly looked at the interactions between the two of you as whether they seemed genuine on his end.

As I recall, I also mentioned that because of FFA's repeatedly similar behavior, my tendency is to assign him a "null" read unless there's any additional information to indicate otherwise, because on NSM at least, he has/had a tendency to be a popular Day 1 lynch regardless of role because of his behavior.

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4620172)
The description of raeko compared to others seems more lukewarm than others, and seems to emphasize raeko as a "past vote" rather than emphasizing what the bad feeling was or why it is less present. I know he later mentioned someone saying she is usually quiet was a factor, but still. She was, however, the only living player he had voted at the time, but given he was OK with so many other lynches in this post I am not sure why having voted her in the past, was especially relevant.

I mean, I already gave an explanation to that.


Covering Page 54 in next post.

roundbox 05-16-2018 08:42 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
I'd buy me sounding like sunfan

Curry and Rice 05-16-2018 08:47 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4620179)
For some reason olimar is the towniest inactive I've seen

why

tbh i think his sudden bursts of being active after lengthy periods of inactivity is more suspicious

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4620182)
hey, why do you have this conclusion? who is the other anti-town? why is Olimar the definitive anti-town from your POV?

Like I explained in my post above, a lack of a second kill would most logically imply that either the sk was inactive (Olimar), or pretending to be inactive (Star, to continue on with psycho's inactivity), the latter of which is kind of hard to believe.

Other anti-town is probably you. Olimar being a wolf is less likely (since if there was an active sk there would've likely been three kills on at least one prior phase), thus he's probably the serial killer.

star-crossed 05-16-2018 08:49 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
I havve played with ffa once, and he was hangedo n day 1. But I voted for soundwave!!

It is posisble I am not getting jokes, because I am not that funny. RIP funnygirlwolfperson.

Jus tbecause you already talked aoutsomething does not mean that it was addressed enough to make sense, but. I will read over itagain tomorrow, to see ify ou make more sense to me then. I just think you saying that over and over is a copuout of rrhetoricalness

I do not think I would not kill on perpose, because I wake up every day of this game wishing somebody would kill me off in the night, because this is all acrapshoot, but I cannot say for sure isnce I am alwaystown

Curry and Rice 05-16-2018 08:57 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4620194)
Jus tbecause you already talked aoutsomething does not mean that it was addressed enough to make sense, but. I will read over itagain tomorrow, to see ify ou make more sense to me then. I just think you saying that over and over is a copuout of rrhetoricalness

I mean, there are only so many times I can say the same thing in different ways. I don't know what else you expect; if something happens to go over your head (such as certain in-jokes), you shouldn't blame me for that when I've already tried to explain them.

roundbox 05-16-2018 08:59 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4620191)
Roundbox I can buy, but Star is pretty much just a paranoia pick. The only way I can see that is if Star decided to carry on the guise of an inactive sk because psycho was inactive, with the additional benefit of framing Olimar, but honestly, I think it would be more beneficial for Star to just kill anyway and pretend like the earlier lack of kills were just flukes.

lmao
there is no way that this is true
I think I was right about the manti blocking celery and curry being the last antitown


Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4620191)
As I recall, there's only one game where I was a wolf since FFA started spouting on about his supposed accurate reads on me, where he "caught" me because he misread a joke post I made. Given that, I don't think there's enough data to decide how accurate he really is, but knowing the type of player he is, I'm pretty sure he's just convinced himself he's accurate when in reality he can't read me better than anyone else because he always tends to act like he knows better than anyone else.

yawn
describing self-meta this late into the game is pretty lame and I'm not gonna buy a second of it

star-crossed 05-16-2018 09:00 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
I get annoyed in particular, when I see ffa on theactive list , because it's like screw you for being so confusing, you made so many posts and i am still not sure in who is mafia. THough I guess that is the point

Curry and Rice 05-16-2018 09:01 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4620196)
there is no way that this is true

excuse me

what

Quote:

yawn
describing self-meta this late into the game is pretty lame and I'm not gonna buy a second of it
Star asked, I answered. Do you expect me to ignore questions directed at me just because it's too "late into the game"?

star-crossed 05-16-2018 09:03 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
actually I have another question. Was it a joke, to ask other people to pressure him, or was that serious? I am confused, because you glossed over it kind of. Or I can't read

Curry and Rice 05-16-2018 09:05 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4620199)
actually I have another question. Was it a joke, to ask other people to pressure him, or was that serious? I am confused, because you glossed over it kind of. Or I can't read

I was serious about that, though I don't think anyone ended up doing that (though they did do a "lynch first, ask questions later" type thing with him that ended up working out quite well).

star-crossed 05-16-2018 09:13 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
I did not really follow why you thought I would be the most likely person to be trying to frame olimar, if somebody was going to do that, bythe way

roundbox 05-16-2018 09:15 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4620198)
excuse me

what


Star asked, I answered. Do you expect me to ignore questions directed at me just because it's too "late into the game"?

there's no way star is choosing to not kill this late in the game
you're insane for even entertaining this thought

and no, I don't expect you to ignore questions. I just felt like the answer was fake and pretty blasť

Curry and Rice 05-16-2018 09:20 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4620201)
I did not really follow why you thought I would be the most likely person to be trying to frame olimar, if somebody was going to do that, bythe way

Because psycho was inactive, and if psycho missed a kill, then you'd want to keep that up so that it isn't obvious that you're the sk?

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4620202)
there's no way star is choosing to not kill this late in the game

I mean, yeah, didn't I say that. And isn't Cel the one who brought it up, so why am I more insane than Cel for explaining the thought process (which I highlighted as "paranoid," mind you)?

Quote:

and no, I don't expect you to ignore questions. I just felt like the answer was fake and pretty blasť
so explain to me what i "should" have answered

you are assuming that what i answered is not, in fact, the truthful answer

i would like to inform you that it is, in fact, the truthful answer

Celirra 05-16-2018 09:21 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
what if roundbox "thinks" that manti blocked me because wolves submitted a kill on me that didnt go through

btw star are you drunk youre making typos which seems out of character for you



@curry:
I'm not sure why Olimar feels... genuine and towny to me. I think it has to do with his SK related questions, and his interactions with ffa early on there. There's also the case of literally not trying, which seems so wolfy that it's towny (hey inD did I just wifom myself) in a roundabout conspiracy way.

Also, his entry here about being surprised he wasn't lynched feels very towny, given if he did get lynched and he was wolf it would be GG for him and his team guaranteed, but if it was him as town it wouldn't be which allows for some apathetic nature as we're seeing potentially.

Have you played with him though on NSM? any kind of meta info about now would be cool to me

Curry and Rice 05-16-2018 09:24 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4620204)
Have you played with him though on NSM? any kind of meta info about now would be cool to me

Yeah, Olimar's from NSM. I don't usually know him to be inactive, which is why I was trying to guess earlier in the game why he was inactive. Aside from that, there's really no much to go on that I haven't already mentioned.

star-crossed 05-16-2018 09:26 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4620203)
Because psycho was inactive, and if psycho missed a kill, then you'd want to keep that up so that it isn't obvious that you're the sk?

How do you reconcile tht with my play toward olimar?

and yes Cel.

roundbox 05-16-2018 09:29 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4620204)
what if roundbox "thinks" that manti blocked me because wolves submitted a kill on me that didnt go through

no

you see, imagine I'm a wolf I think you're the SK
if I think I popped your vest and then I doubled down on your lynch ("he's gotta be the SK! he just FEEEEEELS like it!") and you flipped SK, I'd look wolfy as shit for suddenly sleuthing your ass
really gonna expose myself this late in the game

c'mon dude I may have been inactive at game start but I still have a brain for strategy

roundbox 05-16-2018 09:31 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4620207)
no

you see, imagine I'm a wolf I think you're the SK
if I think I popped your vest and then I doubled down on your lynch ("he's gotta be the SK! he just FEEEEEELS like it!") and you flipped SK, I'd look wolfy as shit for suddenly sleuthing your ass
really gonna expose myself this late in the game

c'mon dude I may have been inactive at game start but I still have a brain for strategy

also like I'm gonna reveal that blocking theory the day before I double down on you
I would not have revealed that and just gunned for your death

Curry and Rice 05-16-2018 09:37 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4620206)
How do you reconcile tht with my play toward olimar?

What do you mean?

star-crossed 05-16-2018 09:41 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Umm, are you not aware that I believe olimar is the least likely person to be the serial killer (well, besides ind) and have been trying to convince everyone of this since I first joined the game?

Curry and Rice 05-16-2018 09:52 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
reverse psychology i guess

i mean

logically who else could the third party be

star-crossed 05-16-2018 10:00 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4620211)
reverse psychology i guess

i mean

logically who else could the third party be

Yeah, from this I'm concerned that you are projecting a lot of your own thoughts on the game onto me so that you can paint me in a convenient way for you. It doesn't sound like you took into account the way I have discussed role info or the reads I have given into your #1 theory for how I could be a nontown, which is crazy to me.

Good night.

Curry and Rice 05-16-2018 10:01 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4620212)
Yeah, from this I'm concerned that you are projecting a lot of your own thoughts on the game onto me so that you can paint me in a convenient way for you. It doesn't sound like you took into account the way I have discussed role info or the reads I have given into your #1 theory for how I could be a nontown, which is crazy to me.

Good night.

you do realize that as a third party you could lie about how you feel about olimar

roundbox 05-16-2018 10:15 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
looking at curry's voting progression (it's not much better than mine, but look at how he shifts from reads list to a xel vote

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4619569)
That reminds me. You know who else hasn't done much either?

mellon_collie

Occasional presence but minimal substance. Stalling the game isn't what we want, but you know who does? WOLVES.

fresh vote on raeko, distancing possibly?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4619793)
I mean, I've given my thoughts in bits and pieces, but doesn't hurt to say more:

roundbox: Current vote; pleased with the thoughts he's given, but I don't know if he's just trying to save himself or genuinely getting into gear.

raeko: Past vote; still not sure about her, could be a vote in the future if I still have a bad feeling on her.

Xel: Could probably be a wolf? Maybe serial killer? Some things like roundbox's "xel is hottest mislynch 2018 for the 6th game in a row" and inD's "derp clearing xel" give me a little more hesitation but I could still vote for him.

Funny: I'd be ok with this lynch, but don't know if I'd change my vote to support it. idk; would be a helpful cardflip probably i guess and there's a "better than most" chance she's actually a wolf/third party

he posts this reads list after voting for me because I hadn't come back to vote

he reaffirms his read later in some hot confirmation bias style

I also don't get lynched because funny died over me yet we see a very muted response from him the next day, immediately dropping suspicion of me. see later.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4619966)
roundbox (MOST LIKELY WOLF PICK)
Olimar (MOST LIKELY SK PICK)
Xelnya
celirra
Star
Zoshi
InD
is it vain if i put myself as most town

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4619967)
post-posting, i title my previous post "how i would organize the living players in this game from most lunchable to least lunchable"

i mean lynchable

here's his reads list at the start of the next game
watch this

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4620033)
what the hell xel

it's like you've just given up and are just trying to mess with everyone
or are acting completely nonsensical in an attempt to get everyone to think that there's no way you could be acting this dumb as a wolf/third party

I guess "making some fair guesses on game state" and "trying to stimulate activity with a reads list" isn't worth anything then? I suppose you're still salty from me having my eye on you; if Xel wasn't going completely crazy, I'd probably still want to vote for you.

Speaking of reads, reads list is pretty much the same but with Xel instead of Olimar.

xel makes one angry and annoying post or two and he conveniently forgets the fact I'm his top wolf, even after he swaps out xel for olimar

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4620062)
ty

XelNya

I'm not a viable lynch? eh, fuck it, let's go with this guy

inDheart 05-16-2018 10:20 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4620161)
I still see this as a silly push that he could do to try to make roundbox and him seem like they are not aligned, particularly since ffa does not hold the read later in the day, unlike the Cel suspicion. Going through his early posts, it still seems to me ffa really, genuinely wanted to hang Cel and was emphasizing a dynamic where manti was town because Cel was sus.

i thought he was joking in that post, but i forgot he actually voted roundbox and then later told me his scumreads were olimar and cel after roundbox had still done like nothing. fine point

to the last post you quoted, i think roundbox as a wolf would have less trouble naming preferred lynches or finding a scumread; consider, for instance, endgame of the "sounds like you've got a problem" game again - so in other words, i think we agree on a town or sk feel

inDheart 05-16-2018 10:33 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Olimar12345 (Post 4620171)
Wow so Iím still alive, huh. Guess I should be reading. Legit surprised I wasnít lynched by now, since itís easy to blame someone who isnít there. I understand the suspicion though (and probs wonít sign up again so that someone will let someone can). Iíll be on more in about an hour so ask me questions and Iíll try to help out then. Iíll leave you with this last thought until I get back: so while the third party suspicion still exists on me (?) I think itís rather odd that I would also be a lynch candidate today, seeing as how it could cost us the game (If I read that correctly).

hey, i wanted to know before what you liked in particular about star's case on roundbox, since you declared intent to vote him

also we thought about lynching you yesterday, so there's that

inDheart 05-16-2018 10:36 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4620172)
I wish I had a lean on this but I honestly do not

it's kind of why i was considering going back to olimar being a wolf. raeko pops in 7 minutes before deadline to say that when i vote olimar...why? just because roundbox called her out for lurking?

inDheart 05-16-2018 10:39 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Olimar12345 (Post 4620177)
Sorry, to clarify I meant that it was weird to suspect me of 3P AND ALSO put me up for lynch. Humans don't want to lynch 3P; my point was that you should be either "He's 3P, don't shoot!" or "He's not 3P, shoot/don't shoot!"

lynching either antitown is relatively equivalent at this point because it eliminates a faction and its nightkill. just as long as we don't lynch a human. not lynching 3p was more of a thing for the early game when we wanted them to shoot wolves for us

inDheart 05-16-2018 10:59 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4620212)
Yeah, from this I'm concerned that you are projecting a lot of your own thoughts on the game onto me so that you can paint me in a convenient way for you. It doesn't sound like you took into account the way I have discussed role info or the reads I have given into your #1 theory for how I could be a nontown, which is crazy to me.

Good night.

oh i think i get what he means, it just takes like 3 mental loops

if you defend olimar, it keeps him alive -> therefore, missing kills could be explained by either of you being gone, which is what he's currently suggesting happened

it's really a lot of conjecture though, because the same results could be produced via mechanics or stacked kills

think it's easier to start from "why would each faction want zoshi dead"
1. be olimar and notice he was pushing into you yesterday
2. be someone who voted xel and kill someone off the wagon, expecting the other guy to clean up the vigi, so you can hide better
3. not want him dead at all but instead hit a guy with a vest - seems less likely unless it's telegraphed by the current lynch attempt on curry. i know if i were in this position i'd try to find a way to lynch the guy i hit, so i can conserve shots

i don't think you strategically no-kill when there's nothing left in the setup to destroy you that doesn't also just kill you

at some point this turned into a post more toward curry lol

Curry and Rice 05-16-2018 11:01 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4620214)
snip

ok

now i can tell you're actually desperate

inDheart 05-16-2018 11:03 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4620207)
no

you see, imagine I'm a wolf I think you're the SK
if I think I popped your vest and then I doubled down on your lynch ("he's gotta be the SK! he just FEEEEEELS like it!") and you flipped SK, I'd look wolfy as shit for suddenly sleuthing your ass
really gonna expose myself this late in the game

c'mon dude I may have been inactive at game start but I still have a brain for strategy

i mean, the doubling down would be a stupid amount of exposure

you'd have to ~finesse~ it

inDheart 05-16-2018 11:04 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
relatedly if the last wolf would like to claim raeko's blocks, i'd love that

roundbox 05-16-2018 11:05 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4620221)
ok

now i can tell you're actually desperate

elaborate

Curry and Rice 05-16-2018 11:09 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4620220)
oh i think i get what he means, it just takes like 3 mental loops

if you defend olimar, it keeps him alive -> therefore, missing kills could be explained by either of you being gone, which is what he's currently suggesting happened

it's really a lot of conjecture though, because the same results could be produced via mechanics or stacked kills

think it's easier to start from "why would each faction want zoshi dead"
1. be olimar and notice he was pushing into you yesterday
2. be someone who voted xel and kill someone off the wagon, expecting the other guy to clean up the vigi, so you can hide better
3. not want him dead at all but instead hit a guy with a vest - seems less likely unless it's telegraphed by the current lynch attempt on curry. i know if i were in this position i'd try to find a way to lynch the guy i hit, so i can conserve shots

i don't think you strategically no-kill when there's nothing left in the setup to destroy you that doesn't also just kill you

at some point this turned into a post more toward curry lol

My main point about that was that if Psycho was inactive and missed a kill, Star wouldn't want to make a kill because it would be pretty obvious who the third party was then. LIKE I SAID, though, that's probably the less likely scenario over Olimar simply being third party.

inDheart 05-16-2018 11:09 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4620204)
There's also the case of literally not trying, which seems so wolfy that it's towny (hey inD did I just wifom myself) in a roundabout conspiracy way.

yes

also i don't think surprise at not being lynched is indicative of much tbh, although the most recent 3p comment makes me think olimar is either profoundly unaware of the game state or unsure of the 3p's win con, and that just kinda hurts my head too when i think about it too hard

inDheart 05-16-2018 11:10 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4620225)
My main point about that was that if Psycho was inactive and missed a kill, Star wouldn't want to make a kill because it would be pretty obvious who the third party was then. LIKE I SAID, though, that's probably the less likely scenario over Olimar simply being third party.

eh. there's like ample things she could argue there instead, because we had the jailkeeper and blocker both in play that night too

Curry and Rice 05-16-2018 11:11 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4620224)
elaborate

you're implying that there's a reason why i wouldn't want to kill someone who i thought was the third party

Curry and Rice 05-16-2018 11:11 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4620227)
eh. there's like ample things she could argue there instead, because we had the jailkeeper and blocker both in play that night too

which is why i called it a paranoid suspicion

roundbox 05-16-2018 11:16 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
curry and rice why did you have me as your top anti-town and not flip out when I wasn't lynched the next day and conveniently forgot about me to vote xel

it doesn't matter if you think he was third party or not, he was still anti-town, just like you thought I was

Curry and Rice 05-16-2018 11:22 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4620230)
curry and rice why did you have me as your top anti-town and not flip out when I wasn't lynched the next day and conveniently forgot about me to vote xel

it doesn't matter if you think he was third party or not, he was still anti-town, just like you thought I was

see, that's where this all falls apart

i did not forget about you

roundbox 05-16-2018 11:28 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4619868)
i mean

it's really only a dumpster fire if you're a wolf

which might very well be true for you

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4619966)
roundbox (MOST LIKELY WOLF PICK)
Olimar (MOST LIKELY SK PICK)
Xelnya
celirra
Star
Zoshi
InD
is it vain if i put myself as most town

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4620033)
I guess "making some fair guesses on game state" and "trying to stimulate activity with a reads list" isn't worth anything then? I suppose you're still salty from me having my eye on you; if Xel wasn't going completely crazy, I'd probably still want to vote for you.



wow the three posts you mention me negatively last day phase
what a wonder to behold

roundbox 05-17-2018 12:16 AM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
I can't 100% count olimar to be here so I guess I need to convince star and ind to help me out

luckily they're the two most active players in the game

fwiw I liked star's drunk posting in terms of her transparency, mostly the "I've been hoping someone kills me in the night" post

Curry and Rice 05-17-2018 01:14 AM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4620232)
wow the three posts you mention me negatively last day phase
what a wonder to behold

confirmation bias

none of that implies that i ever "forgot" about you

and to be honest, i think you're just going after me because:
1: you know i'm suspicious of you
2: you know i've been an easy mislynch in the past

roundbox 05-17-2018 01:58 AM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4620236)
confirmation bias

none of that implies that i ever "forgot" about you

and to be honest, i think you're just going after me because:
1: you know i'm suspicious of you
2: you know i've been an easy mislynch in the past

I would just kill you if you were suspicious of me tbh
can't say that I've known you to be an easy mislynch

there's also the fact that 2/4 players from my perspective are anti-town
this isn't a game with 12 people alive and I'm just hounding you phase after phase

connect me to wolves if you're gonna call me one, and if you're gonna call me SK, sure, go ahead

Curry and Rice 05-17-2018 03:48 AM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4620239)
connect me to wolves if you're gonna call me one, and if you're gonna call me SK, sure, go ahead

i guess you're conveniently forgetting about how raeko voted for funnygurl to save you

star-crossed 05-17-2018 03:50 AM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4619482)
Roundbox is probably human because he also had the chance to cause a KitB but didn't.

Aside for that, I don't think much else has changed so far about my reads.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4619696)
What do you think about roundbox currently kind of fading into the background? I for one don't like it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4619712)
frickin
roundbox

it's d1 now scumhunt fool

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4619793)
roundbox: Current vote; pleased with the thoughts he's given, but I don't know if he's just trying to save himself or genuinely getting into gear.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4619765)
If funny's a wolf, we know who to look at. Otherwise, I think this gives you slight human points. No way you'd want to stop the lead vote when there's a chance it could turn to you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4619966)
roundbox (MOST LIKELY WOLF PICK)
Olimar (MOST LIKELY SK PICK)
Xelnya
celirra
Star
Zoshi
InD
is it vain if i put myself as most town

Could you please state your case for why roundbox is the most likely wolf to you? You have mainly said positive things about how he has played besides some concern that he is "fading"?

star-crossed 05-17-2018 04:00 AM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4620240)
i guess you're conveniently forgetting about how raeko voted for funnygurl to save you

Oh, I had not actually thought of this. Going back to look at the votes...actually that applies to both you and roundbox. But obviously not from your own perspective.

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4620208)
also like I'm gonna reveal that blocking theory the day before I double down on you
I would not have revealed that and just gunned for your death

Um...why not?

star-crossed 05-17-2018 04:15 AM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4620239)
I would just kill you if you were suspicious of me tbh
can't say that I've known you to be an easy mislynch

I do not really like this hypothetical, but I do not really know why. I guess it is because unless you are a mafia or SK I do not know how you really would know what you would do so certainly, so I don't see how you can so strongly believe this? (I mean for all I know, you actually did shoot him and he did not die).

Curry and Rice 05-17-2018 04:42 AM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Working on a reply to your post, but got hit by the "post needs mod approval" warning. Don't know if it's because my account technically has 0 posts or if I just unintentionally hit some sort of word filter, so unfortunately I've got to post the reply in pieces and hope I can post it in a way that all of it can go through. Wheeee.

Curry and Rice 05-17-2018 04:43 AM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
PART 1:
Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4620241)
Could you please state your case for why roundbox is the most likely wolf to you? You have mainly said positive things about how he has played besides some concern that he is "fading"?

Looking back, I think roundbox not voting to save FFA was because he thought that he would probably be lynched anyway the next day and didn't want it to be obvious that he was trying to save his partner. In light of the funny wagon and flip, he looks even worse from that, and his comments/reactions at the beginning of the day after that didn't help either (calling the game a "dumpster fire" and complaining about how the "game is proceeding in SK's favour" reads like venting after his partner died).

Curry and Rice 05-17-2018 04:43 AM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
PART 2:

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4620241)
Could you please state your case for why roundbox is the most likely wolf to you? You have mainly said positive things about how he has played besides some concern that he is "fading"?

In terms of posting and other more recent stuff, he was kind of coasting until being called out for it, then picked up dramatically after that (especially after raeko was vigi'd; possibly trying to pick up the pace hoping for a Hail Mary victory?) with variable amounts of relevant content. Spent too much time complaining about bad lynches instead of actually doing anything to stop those lynches (both with funny and Xel, and arguably a little bit with FFA before he was actually lynched and cardflipped) and was/is semi-OMGUS'ing me, neither of which really lean in his favor.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:25 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution