Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version) (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=149163)

Gun92 05-11-2018 10:09 AM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
I see what you mean now zoshi, I read that as it was all together. After looking at so much text, things started to blur together. I apologize

Zoshi 05-11-2018 10:09 AM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4619598)
dunno how you have a thought about me considering my lack of presence this entire fucking game

If you think thatís true, can you change that, so we can read you ?

Zoshi 05-11-2018 10:10 AM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gun92 (Post 4619608)
I see what you mean now zoshi, I read that as it was all together. After looking at so much text, things started to blur together. I apologize

Itís ok lol

Zoshi 05-11-2018 10:11 AM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4619607)
Um..knowing what my role is would be nice then

Sup, have you read any of the game by any chance lol?

star-crossed 05-11-2018 10:26 AM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoshi (Post 4619611)
Sup, have you read any of the game by any chance lol?

I have only read the first and last couple of pages, so I will have a lot to read. I am also sick, but I can definitely do more than psycho was doing.

I am not going to write anything else until after I actually find out what my role is. But since blind told everyone I was officially in the game already when I am not really, it did not really seem fair to me that people would assume I am delaying participating on purpose.

Celirra 05-11-2018 11:12 AM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
I think for future games it should be ensured(like 100% ensured etc) that people get their roles before they post or get announced as replacing in to prevent any kind of unfair misleading etc

inDheart 05-11-2018 11:37 AM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4619598)
dunno how you have a thought about me considering my lack of presence this entire fucking game

but sure try to take your easy target wolf boy

yesterday you had periodic pop-ins which just said things like "this sure is a game"

i wanted to figure out what they meant. you seemed to be posting in advance of getting called out for viewing because people have been watching online activity

also ffa was clearing you for one-liners for some reason

inDheart 05-11-2018 11:39 AM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4619616)
I think for future games it should be ensured(like 100% ensured etc) that people get their roles before they post or get announced as replacing in to prevent any kind of unfair misleading etc

do we have like, read receipts here

i've never looked when hosting but maybe i should, but that should be a relatively easy way to do it

inDheart 05-11-2018 11:42 AM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
hi star! glad to see you here

i'm going to be working a camera at an event tonight, so i expect to not be around at all in the earlier evening, but i should be able to get on my phone whenever it's over. i'll try to save my battery for that

XelNya 05-11-2018 11:48 AM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4619599)
You came in here last phase, dropped some shitposts, made a shitvote, and then poofed. The vote could easily be seen as an attempt to hide the fact that you were totally absent, as there are definitely people who focus on simply voting somewhere as a reason to have an opinion about someone.

Then you come back, throw out a post that does nothing but give an excuse then uses a "no u" tier argument, then you poof again.

Have you just given up as wolf again, xel ?

I get it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoshi (Post 4619609)
If you think thatís true, can you change that, so we can read you ?

Once my phone gets replaced later today I'll be reading the game.

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4619617)
yesterday you had periodic pop-ins which just said things like "this sure is a game"

i wanted to figure out what they meant. you seemed to be posting in advance of getting called out for viewing because people have been watching online activity

also ffa was clearing you for one-liners for some reason

My posts had no meaning, and yeah. Seeing he flipped wolf that's a fair reason.

star-crossed 05-11-2018 11:58 AM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
OK I have my role now.

There are a couple of things from early in Day 1 I am wanting to know the context of-

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4618777)
why thank you for asking. no, my first post vote was not a rational decision. i'm just borrowing t-force's usual job this game

was this a poor decision? do i realize only now that it allows fg to play the early game the same way pretty much every time, and in a way not meaningful to reading her? probably

What is the usual way that fg plays the early game? I have some memory of those two having a rivalry, but not the details.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4618962)
honestly stop

it's not funny any more

This I could not tell if it is referencing some kind of history between you two, or if it had to do with something ffa was doing in this game.

And I also am wondering:

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4618949)
haven't been able to get in this thread but it's pretty much 3 active posters just going ham
contemplating giving it a serious read or moving on

Moving on to what? I do not get what the alternative would be

Funnygurl555 05-11-2018 12:01 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4619560)
*buncha quotes*

funny

prolly better to kill me tbh. me playing during school is just always a bad idea. thought since i was freer than usual i'd be good but heh hu no.

fwiw, wouldn't have killed haku and have the two most talkative players deddo.

Funnygurl555 05-11-2018 12:06 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gun92 (Post 4619328)
What the fucking fuck? Leave for a few hours and come back to fucking 14 new pages of things to get through? Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus

SAME except i'm actually trash and was gone for more than a few hours

zoshi's prolly town

Funnygurl555 05-11-2018 12:11 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
i have a weird theory that cel and mellon are wolfing together.

XelNya 05-11-2018 12:44 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4619623)
prolly better to kill me tbh. me playing during school is just always a bad idea. thought since i was freer than usual i'd be good but heh hu no.

fwiw, wouldn't have killed haku and have the two most talkative players deddo.

killing haku is always not bad because Haku is usually one of the most talkative players in the game, given he's still in the top three posters as of now

question then becomes where is haku's soft possibly located

unless you're trying to speculate on which kill is which

in which case my suspect is

wolfs killed manti
3p killed haku

i'm curious if manti softed, or was just killed for being manti, of which I suspect the second one to be the case

XelNya 05-11-2018 12:44 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4619625)
i have a weird theory that cel and mellon are wolfing together.

why

star-crossed 05-11-2018 12:48 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
So in some ways I am having deja vu from subbing into this game, because the other TWG I have subbed into, I also joined in on the second day and we also had an innocent child that was not posting very much. A big difference however between that one and this one is that I am finding raeko's posts to be more genuine and spicy, which I like. The problems I remember having with her there was that on D1 she barely did anything besides (1) shitpost toward the innocent child (2) say she wanted to find a good vote and didn't end up following through.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4619131)
seems like a genuinely emotional celery i think

In the post she made just before this she gave a reason for how she may not be able to post for the rest of the day, but this was something she then immediately responded to. Especially because raeko tends to be reserved, I feel like her choosing to respond to it immediately rather than wait for others to react is meaningful - it seems like something she genuinely felt was important to communicate to us. I think that makes her more town.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4619372)
welp I actually am home before eod

my amazing plan to not be here then sheep gun92 might not work out so well </3 cause I don't really see anything odd about Celery. I get what you mean about his tone but having been his friend IRL for a while I don't really see anything out of the ordinary. I think he is concerned about both hurting people's feelings and how he comes across to others so he chooses his words carefully when he is feeling emotional and says less rather than more. I also know it can be kinda easy for him to get himself tilted in his own head

idk it just seems like a miss to me but I don't really have any other ideas

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4619377)
I meant that about him in general not just in TWG. I'm not trying to protect him necessarily I just want to vote someone who I consider to be being wolfy, and I see what Cel as doing as more of just an extension of his personality. I definitely could be wrong



you do you man it's just hard to follow that type of read, people are going to be looking to you for guidance

Both her attitude toward the innocent child here seems more genuine and nuanced here, and the manner of how she's valuing her vote, seem quite different to me. And generally with the read on Cel, it actually makes it more genuine to me that she is not mentally categorizing it as a "town" read even though there is a lot of depth to the thought process.

star-crossed 05-11-2018 01:13 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
I think the fact there is both mafias and serial killers, may be giving people more reason to be quiet than in a game with just mafias. At least that is how I tend to think about it when I am playing on town of salem - because there are more kills, talking a lot, being helpful, or being controversial will probably get you killed in the night (well, or hanged, but that is often very silly).

But I think that the bad roles have even more reason to be quiet, because if they are killed or targeted by certain town roles they are very likely to lose. Town do not necessarily want to get targeted, but it is more important for them to try to figure things out during the day.

Partly because of this I am most wary of roundbox at this point. I cannot tell if he is legitimately as bored by this game as he is saying, but I see more reason for a mafia to claim to be and kind of sneak under the radar that way, than a town. I also think it is less normal for him to not end up voting anybody, which again I think is a better strategy for mafia not wanting to be controversial than for town. If he could speak more to why he did not want to vote ffa despite finding his play weird, and why he did not want the kitb, that might help. I see this as trying to convince other people to move to Cel instead of ffa to avoid the kitb, without going out and saying it.

Zoshi 05-11-2018 01:18 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4619621)
Once my phone gets replaced later today I'll be reading the game.

whats up with your phone, is that how you always post?

Zoshi 05-11-2018 01:18 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4619635)
I think the fact there is both mafias and serial killers, may be giving people more reason to be quiet than in a game with just mafias. At least that is how I tend to think about it when I am playing on town of salem - because there are more kills, talking a lot, being helpful, or being controversial will probably get you killed in the night (well, or hanged, but that is often very silly).

But I think that the bad roles have even more reason to be quiet, because if they are killed or targeted by certain town roles they are very likely to lose. Town do not necessarily want to get targeted, but it is more important for them to try to figure things out during the day.

Partly because of this I am most wary of roundbox at this point. I cannot tell if he is legitimately as bored by this game as he is saying, but I see more reason for a mafia to claim to be and kind of sneak under the radar that way, than a town. I also think it is less normal for him to not end up voting anybody, which again I think is a better strategy for mafia not wanting to be controversial than for town. If he could speak more to why he did not want to vote ffa despite finding his play weird, and why he did not want the kitb, that might help. I see this as trying to convince other people to move to Cel instead of ffa to avoid the kitb, without going out and saying it.

i feel this can apply to xel too

Funnygurl555 05-11-2018 01:24 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4619631)
why

so manti's dead

manti was gungho on cel

mellon like soft-defended cel

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4619372)
welp I actually am home before eod

my amazing plan to not be here then sheep gun92 might not work out so well </3 cause I don't really see anything odd about Celery. I get what you mean about his tone but having been his friend IRL for a while I don't really see anything out of the ordinary. I think he is concerned about both hurting people's feelings and how he comes across to others so he chooses his words carefully when he is feeling emotional and says less rather than more. I also know it can be kinda easy for him to get himself tilted in his own head

idk it just seems like a miss to me but I don't really have any other ideas

you might ask why mellon didn't have her attention on ffa. well, that would have been much more sketch, and it might be better to just protect the wolf buddy you have

in any case, cel seems more wolfy to me bc night kill and i trust manti's wolfhunting skills really, but if cel is w then mellon being w is something ot think about

star-crossed 05-11-2018 01:25 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
I was trying really hard to pay attention to how FFA spoke to people and vice-versa, but with a lot of people I ended up having very mixed feelings. It makes me wish I was here to have asked ffa questions myself.

I did not like his conversation with Zoshi early on about the "strange wording." It seemed to me like they were giving each other the benefit of the doubt as much as possible, in a strange way. But as the day went on, that manner changed a lot and they both seemed to be very against each other. I have seen it several times where one wolf is very against one other wolf, but I don't know if I have ever seen two wolves keep up saying each other are the most likely wolves for so long. So for me that is the least likely pairing with ffa, and I would guess I just felt the first conversation was just awkward because of ffa being a wolf.

star-crossed 05-11-2018 01:32 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4619638)

you might ask why mellon didn't have her attention on ffa. well, that would have been much more sketch, and it might be better to just protect the wolf buddy you have

The fact that raeko did not talk that much about the game's main events, is something that I do not like. But I did feel that what she did choose to talk about were things she believed were important.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoshi (Post 4619637)
i feel this can apply to xel too

With Xel I feel he has less burning critical questions and opinions than I am used to from him, despite him having posted more than I would have thought.

inDheart 05-11-2018 01:34 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4619622)
What is the usual way that fg plays the early game? I have some memory of those two having a rivalry, but not the details.

she usually makes a post saying she's a wolf, and sometimes makes references back to that later, and votes T-Force if he's in the game

voting T-Force is a joke on them rolling opposite teams in way too many games in a row before

inDheart 05-11-2018 01:43 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4619623)
prolly better to kill me tbh. me playing during school is just always a bad idea. thought since i was freer than usual i'd be good but heh hu no.

fwiw, wouldn't have killed haku and have the two most talkative players deddo.

idk why you'd say it that way, though, just on them being talkative. haku voted a wolf and had you and me in his team linkage theories with that wolf

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4619638)
so manti's dead

manti was gungho on cel

mellon like soft-defended cel



you might ask why mellon didn't have her attention on ffa. well, that would have been much more sketch, and it might be better to just protect the wolf buddy you have

well in addition to that she had a stronger defense of him earlier in the day ("seems like a genuinely emotional celery"). reversing on that wouldn't be easy

that's why i was suggesting that if you're a wolf around yesterday and you want to save your guy, you could bus, or bring up a third option. no one had more than 3 votes and there were more than that many people around, so something could have happened, but nothing did

star-crossed 05-11-2018 01:47 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4619641)
she usually makes a post saying she's a wolf, and sometimes makes references back to that later, and votes T-Force if he's in the game

voting T-Force is a joke on them rolling opposite teams in way too many games in a row before

OK, thank you.

It did not make sense to me at first how you would be causing her to act the same way as in a game with T-Force. But now that I get it, I kind of like that you had the thought about how it had accidental consequences.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4619623)
prolly better to kill me tbh. me playing during school is just always a bad idea. thought since i was freer than usual i'd be good but heh hu no.

fwiw, wouldn't have killed haku and have the two most talkative players deddo.

Why would it be bad for you as a mafia to kill the most talkative players?

star-crossed 05-11-2018 02:03 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Is the Day really ending in 11 hours? I am confused

inDheart 05-11-2018 02:09 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4619635)
I think the fact there is both mafias and serial killers, may be giving people more reason to be quiet than in a game with just mafias. At least that is how I tend to think about it when I am playing on town of salem - because there are more kills, talking a lot, being helpful, or being controversial will probably get you killed in the night (well, or hanged, but that is often very silly).

But I think that the bad roles have even more reason to be quiet, because if they are killed or targeted by certain town roles they are very likely to lose. Town do not necessarily want to get targeted, but it is more important for them to try to figure things out during the day.

Partly because of this I am most wary of roundbox at this point. I cannot tell if he is legitimately as bored by this game as he is saying, but I see more reason for a mafia to claim to be and kind of sneak under the radar that way, than a town. I also think it is less normal for him to not end up voting anybody, which again I think is a better strategy for mafia not wanting to be controversial than for town. If he could speak more to why he did not want to vote ffa despite finding his play weird, and why he did not want the kitb, that might help. I see this as trying to convince other people to move to Cel instead of ffa to avoid the kitb, without going out and saying it.

i think in ToS a lot of the actual chat is merely functional - you claim your results, ask for protection, things like that, and maybe someone sews all this info together to come up with a good trial target. i think the difference in this game, at least compared to other forum games, isn't because of the roles, it's just a different crowd of players who have less time on our hands on average compared to some of the people who really go hard. but you're right that day play is pretty important

i, too, would like people in general to just talk about what they were thinking with using their, in addition to gun's call for that last night. kinda like your observation about kitb on that roundbox post

inDheart 05-11-2018 02:10 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4619644)
Is the Day really ending in 11 hours? I am confused

yes

Celirra 05-11-2018 02:13 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4619638)
so manti's dead

manti was gungho on cel

mellon like soft-defended cel



you might ask why mellon didn't have her attention on ffa. well, that would have been much more sketch, and it might be better to just protect the wolf buddy you have

in any case, cel seems more wolfy to me bc night kill and i trust manti's wolfhunting skills really, but if cel is w then mellon being w is something ot think about

Manti wasn't even gung ho on me, And he was objectively wrong given that ffa flip which he was on the other end of ended up being red

inDheart 05-11-2018 02:15 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4619647)
i, too, would like people in general to just talk about what they were thinking with using their votes, in addition to gun's call for that last night. kinda like your observation about kitb on that roundbox post

fixt, have no idea how i lost a word

Zoshi 05-11-2018 02:20 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
sk lean:
olimar

mafia lean:
funny

maybe mafia:
mellon
inD

wary of:
xel

null:
roundbox

thinking town:
cel
curry

town lean:
star

mellonxcollie 05-11-2018 02:40 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Apparently my other account got zucc'd from posting on the forum T_T sorry this just seemed easier than bugging people to fix my account for this small post I just wanted to post quickly

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4619638)
you might ask why mellon didn't have her attention on ffa. well, that would have been much more sketch, and it might be better to just protect the wolf buddy you have

Wouldn't they both be my wolf buddies in this scenario? I'm not quite following what you're proposing my thought process would have been

Welcome to the game Star!

I like Star's posts so far. They resemble the town play I've seen from her in several games. I'm glad Star was the one to replace because it didn't take long for me to feel a lot less uneasy about that slot

inDheart 05-11-2018 02:42 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
olimar's made one post today asking for a summary

pretty elite

also these are some fast townleans on star - not that i'm complaining because i like these posts too, but you seem very high on her in that list, zoshi

Zoshi 05-11-2018 02:55 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
they've done nothing but take a strong interest in the game, show their reads, and actively help town, i also find nothing from them suspicious, but time may change that

star-crossed 05-11-2018 03:17 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
So, it is unfortunate that the day ends so soon. It is already 8PM for me and I do not feel well so would like to go to bed early.

Is the reason that so many people have said they think olimer is the serial killer that he asked about what they are trying to do? From how I understand it a serial killer would have to be talking to the mod to pick which special ability they get, and so he could just ask the mod at that time what he needs to do to win, if it was not clear already. So I actually think he is less likely than most, to be the serial killer, because he asked us. Unless I am missing something. I also do not even think that would be a good dumbtell to do on purpose, because it would get people associating about you and serial killers immediately.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Olimar12345 (Post 4619136)
Yeah, please don't. I have a job and cannot post during school hours. The game says no ootc, which bion means no ootc, and for someone who just made a fuss at me in discord about doing that several games ago, you should know better. >:/

I like that Olimar chastises him for this, because I think ffa was trying to do this to seem like a helpful townie, and so saying specifically that ffa should "know better" from the past, shows that ffa may be being disingenuous with it. I am not sure Olimar has any reason to point this out to everyone if they are both mafias, even if he was annoyed. (My only worry is that ffa said he was worried about Olimar being modkilled, which he may worry about more if ffa wants to protect him). But even with that worry, ffa was portraying Olimar's questions about the setup in a bad light from the start. So I think it is most likely, ffa actually believed Olimar had some chance of being the serial killer. (Since the mafia actually wants to kill the serial killer, they are often the most vocal in trying to find them, from experience).

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4619647)
i think in ToS a lot of the actual chat is merely functional - you claim your results, ask for protection, things like that, and maybe someone sews all this info together to come up with a good trial target. i think the difference in this game, at least compared to other forum games, isn't because of the roles, it's just a different crowd of players who have less time on our hands on average compared to some of the people who really go hard. but you're right that day play is pretty important

i, too, would like people in general to just talk about what they were thinking with using their, in addition to gun's call for that last night. kinda like your observation about kitb on that roundbox post

That may be true, that it is mainly that most people are more busy. But I still think it is important to consider that, for the bad guys especially, survival during night time is a bigger element for how people may act.

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4618992)
also my main memory of xel's posts are him actually wanting to play the game and/or just being bored

which is...different than what i remember, potentially meta-breaking

don't remember him offering much of a basis to judge though

I don't really understand this nor do I feel like I know where this thought process went.

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4619341)
the other tension is i thought he essentially angleshot himself clear with the DM shit

so there's that too

What does this mean?

Also, would you be able to summarize how you felt about ffa at the end of day 0? You said you were "coming around" on him (as town? as a mafia?) after saying you were feeling conflicted, I believe.

When I was going through your posts I realized I completely missed where ffa was saying he was very very sure in Curry being town. I had mostly liked Curry's posts individually but felt uneasy about one of the questions he asked to ffa early on. I definitely think it is risky, to say you are so sure in someone being a town if they are not, especially if you actually believe that person is easy to read. (Which..just from ffa's personality, and from something he was doing as a cop in a turbo, I do think it is possible he would make risky plays.) But ffa's reasoning sounded genuine enough to me, that I think it is more probable he believed in it.

I have kind of a hard time making sense of vote timings and such if I am reading it in hindsight, but if ffa and Cel were both mafia, I think it would have been worth a try for them to make a third option (especially with there being many people not that involved). ffa mentioned feeling "scummy" about voting for Cel, like in an emotional way, but that he was worried about Cel-Manti being towns fighting even if Cel wasn't a mafia. That sounds more to me like a lame excuse to vote for a town, than something ffa would say about somebody he already knew was a mafia.

So in summary, I do not really want to lynch raeko, Celirra, Zoshi, Curry, or olimer. But if you think I am wrong in one of those, please tell me.

inDheart 05-11-2018 03:34 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4619663)
I don't really understand this nor do I feel like I know where this thought process went.

after his initial posting spurt, his posts essentially meant nothing (which he was saying above). it's different from him posting meme images, or laughing at other people's posts. i was thinking of his "dear fucking god i'm bored" and "sigh" posts when i said that, like he was somehow so bored he couldn't even post garbage or react to something on the page.

and because little of what he was saying seemed to mean anything to solving his alignment, i said he was giving us little of a basis to judge him on

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4619663)
What does this mean?

with how he said he was sending olimar a discord message, i thought behavior like that could be baiting a modkill as town because it easily breaks the no out-of-game chat rule

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4619663)
Also, would you be able to summarize how you felt about ffa at the end of day 0? You said you were "coming around" on him (as town? as a mafia?) after saying you were feeling conflicted, I believe.

coming around on him as mafia. i made this post before that with a collection of posts i didn't like, and was going to weigh that against how he treated haku's "slip", but i couldn't actually find the post i thought i liked - it was somewhere around when they were debating wording

inDheart 05-11-2018 03:36 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
heading out soon

star, can you find the question from curry you're talking about if you're still here?

star-crossed 05-11-2018 03:40 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
I will roundbox mostly because I think he was subtly trying to get people to vote for Cel over ffa with his comment at the end of day 0. I am also not trusting funnygirl, Xel, or inD at this point.

I thought ffa's and funnygirl's initial talking was kind of awkward (ffa had no questions for her). She sussed him but I don't think it was mutual. She mentioned that she has difficulty faking wolf reads as a wolf, and the only person she has sussed so far is a wolf, so I am wondering if she sussed another wolf because of that. Also the mod calls her a wolf, in the first post.

I like a lot of inD's posts, but I have an awful track record for getting a lean on him, and I do not like that he seems to have been wishy washy about ffa. I did try to look at how much he talked directly to ffa, as that is something inD does not do as much with other mafias I think, but I did not feel strongly about the amount either way (especially because ffa was so talkative).

Xel is about as far from spicy as you can get, but I am happy for him on a personal level he made it past D0.

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4619664)

coming around on him as mafia. i made this post before that with a collection of posts i didn't like, and was going to weigh that against how he treated haku's "slip", but i couldn't actually find the post i thought i liked - it was somewhere around when they were debating wording

OK. I did not really get what "i like how i'm now voting on the other half of this dynamic and my vote is bad" meant, in that message.

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4619665)
heading out soon

star, can you find the question from curry you're talking about if you're still here?

It was this one:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4618962)

I'm assuming this is a serious vote, because you (hopefully) know I'm voting for him too. In that case, I'm not quite sure what to think about this. Are you seriously pushing a lynch on Haku or more trying to pressure him to give answers on a specific viewpoint of yours toward him (which would explain why you removed your vote so quickly)?

Basically the way he asked it sounded like it was being very obvious about the fact that he thought the latter was a better answer. I thought he could be trying to make it easy for ffa to make a good response.

I also asked in my first real post today, about the statement Curry made to ffa right before that (in the same post), because it made me feel like I was missing something and I would like more insight into their dynamic.

inDheart 05-11-2018 03:47 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4619667)
OK. I did not really get what "i like how i'm now voting on the other half of this dynamic and my vote is bad" meant, in that message.

i was voting manti, and ffa called my vote bad when i made it - so i'm on the other side of the "manti/celery dynamic" he's talking about there that he doesn't want messing with the game

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4619667)
Basically the way he asked it sounded like it was being very obvious about the fact that he thought the latter was a better answer. I thought he could be trying to make it easy for ffa to make a good response.

I also asked in my first real post today, about the statement Curry made to ffa right before that (in the same post), because it made me feel like I was missing something and I would like more insight into their dynamic.

ah i see - yeah, why the parenthetical. that's something he should make ffa give him

rip me not being trusted

inDheart 05-11-2018 03:57 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
oh, @xel

haku was chris, so he would not actually be informed he was a role, he's just a named human

blindreper1179 05-11-2018 05:06 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
VOTES


InD-->xel
InD-->Funny
Zoshi-->Funny
Curry-->Mellon
Cel-->Xel
Star-->Round

psychoangel691 05-11-2018 05:07 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by blindreper1179 (Post 4619605)
effective immediately, star has replaced psycho

Well damn was coming in to comment. Hadn't known the game started cause was away from the site a bit due to irl. Oh well, next time.

Celirra 05-11-2018 05:37 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by psychoangel691 (Post 4619677)
Well damn was coming in to comment. Hadn't known the game started cause was away from the site a bit due to irl. Oh well, next time.

:( hope irl stuff is a-ok

inDheart 05-11-2018 06:13 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
this is a little disappointing

a lot of the people being voted haven't had too many defenders or been around to defend themselves which makes this feel awkward too

Funnygurl555 05-11-2018 07:00 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
yiggity yikes look at those votes.

i guess i'm kinda fine with dying though, for reasons I stated earlier. if y'all got some questions for me, let 'em rip

Funnygurl555 05-11-2018 07:00 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
mellon might as well

Celirra 05-11-2018 07:01 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4619681)
yiggity yikes look at those votes.

i guess i'm kinda fine with dying though, for reasons I stated earlier. if y'all got some questions for me, let 'em rip

a town should never be fine with dying

declaring intent to vote fg if xel wagon doesnt get steam

Funnygurl555 05-11-2018 07:02 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
[quote=inDheart;4619642]idk why you'd say it that way, though, just on them being talkative. haku voted a wolf and had you and me in his team linkage theories with that wolf
[/twgv]

oh ah hm i guess that's a thing that happened.

Quote:

well in addition to that she had a stronger defense of him earlier in the day ("seems like a genuinely emotional celery"). reversing on that wouldn't be easy
i'm not saying townie her would have reversed that. it just really looked like some soft defense for me

Quote:

that's why i was suggesting that if you're a wolf around yesterday and you want to save your guy, you could bus, or bring up a third option. no one had more than 3 votes and there were more than that many people around, so something could have happened, but nothing did
i wasn't around for eod lol

Funnygurl555 05-11-2018 07:03 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4619683)
a town should never be fine with dying

declaring intent to vote fg if xel wagon doesnt get steam

i'm busy with irl stuff and there's no available sub, sorry.

i didn't forsee being busy. i'm sorry y'all.

Funnygurl555 05-11-2018 07:04 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4619643)
Why would it be bad for you as a mafia to kill the most talkative players?

it's defs not bad it's just no fun ya no

Zoshi 05-11-2018 07:10 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
feel like funny is pretending to give up tbh. being ok with being voted and then voting someone, so they dont die. doesnt sit well with me

inDheart 05-11-2018 07:38 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4619684)
i wasn't around for eod lol

oh i didn't mean like, the literal "you" as in funnygurl there. raeko was around and not trying to make either of those moves

inDheart 05-11-2018 07:44 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
idk, if we really had w/w wagons yesterday it's almost like we sleepwalked into them, and ffa and cel also voted each other and had pretty consistent wolf reads on each other

fg is describing a really weird world

Celirra 05-11-2018 08:10 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4619689)
idk, if we really had w/w wagons yesterday it's almost like we sleepwalked into them, and ffa and cel also voted each other and had pretty consistent wolf reads on each other

fg is describing a really weird world

Quote:

Originally Posted by blindreper1179 (Post 4619400)
Xel-->Cel
Curry-->Haku
funny-->InD
ind-->manti
ffa-->zoshi
cel-->ffa
zoshi-->ffa
gun-->cel
haku-->ffa

these are the final vote counts as of right now.

ffa- 3
cel- 2
zoshi- 1
manti- 1
ind- 1
haku- 1

IF I MISSED SOMETHING YOU HAVE 5 MINUTES TO REFUTE MY COUNT

ffa didnt vote me

Funnygurl555 05-11-2018 08:20 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoshi (Post 4619687)
feel like funny is pretending to give up tbh. being ok with being voted and then voting someone, so they dont die. doesnt sit well with me

do you have something to say that isn't about me

Funnygurl555 05-11-2018 08:21 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4619691)
ffa didnt vote me

hmm.

Funnygurl555 05-11-2018 08:21 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
ffa did leave before eod tho, iirc yeah?

Funnygurl555 05-11-2018 08:23 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4619688)
oh i didn't mean like, the literal "you" as in funnygurl there. raeko was around and not trying to make either of those moves

oh alright then

isn't it telling that nothing was happening?

Curry and Rice 05-11-2018 08:23 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4619604)
this doesn't sound threatening if that was what you were going for

if you don't say anything of value in an hour i will frickin vote for you

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4619599)
You came in here last phase, dropped some shitposts, made a shitvote, and then poofed. The vote could easily be seen as an attempt to hide the fact that you were totally absent, as there are definitely people who focus on simply voting somewhere as a reason to have an opinion about someone.

Then you come back, throw out a post that does nothing but give an excuse then uses a "no u" tier argument, then you poof again.

Have you just given up as wolf again, xel ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4619598)
dunno how you have a thought about me considering my lack of presence this entire fucking game

but sure try to take your easy target wolf boy

tbh, this post from xel is super scummy

he pretty much brags about his lack of presence
and that's not cool

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4619621)
Once my phone gets replaced later today I'll be reading the game.

You couldn't have said that earlier?

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4619622)
This I could not tell if it is referencing some kind of history between you two, or if it had to do with something ffa was doing in this game.

Yeah. He keeps insisting he knows how to read me perfectly each game.

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4619667)
I will roundbox mostly because I think he was subtly trying to get people to vote for Cel over ffa with his comment at the end of day 0. I am also not trusting funnygirl, Xel, or inD at this point.

What do you think about roundbox currently kind of fading into the background? I for one don't like it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4619667)
Basically the way he asked it sounded like it was being very obvious about the fact that he thought the latter was a better answer. I thought he could be trying to make it easy for ffa to make a good response.

TBH, in reality, my intent was kind of the opposite: trying to get more insight into FFA and why he was thinking the way he was (which is probably futile, but worth a shot anyway :P ), and put more pressure on him if he gives poor responses.


Also, Star's entrance posts are good. Shows a genuine interest in catching up to the game.

Funnygurl555 05-11-2018 08:23 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
the wolves could be more afk

Funnygurl555 05-11-2018 08:24 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoshi (Post 4619687)
feel like funny is pretending to give up tbh. being ok with being voted and then voting someone, so they dont die. doesnt sit well with me

i'm really not. me being here is me not tryna give up

not tryna LET YOU DOWN

NEVER GONNA RUN AROUND AND DESERT YOU

Funnygurl555 05-11-2018 08:25 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
i like curry now by the way. for one a wolf wouldn't say "that's my man he's a townie" about another wolf

also he's like not tryna get me killed and fmpov ya girl's a town

Funnygurl555 05-11-2018 08:27 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
ind

also i'm sketch of ind. he couldn't be this wrong about things

Funnygurl555 05-11-2018 08:30 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
i'm a dumbass for not looking at eod votes. i should prolly not give shits about cel and zoshi. but yeah, does anyone else dislike ind?

Zoshi 05-11-2018 08:30 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4619692)
do you have something to say that isn't about me

yes. about 132 posts much.

Funnygurl555 05-11-2018 08:30 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
also ind voted manti

does this get my postcount up?

back to physics cya

Funnygurl555 05-11-2018 08:31 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
actually before i go for real though can i have people's thought on indheart?

i'll actually leave now

zoshi i didn't mean that comment in a snarky way haha i just don't like the attention on me

Celirra 05-11-2018 08:44 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
does ffa/funny/xel make sense

Zoshi 05-11-2018 08:44 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
I thought inD had oddities day 0, and I think they could be partnered with ffa, but it’s not as likely as Mellon or yourself are. I’ve liked inD more today but again I feel like there we are better options atm.

Wby

Celirra 05-11-2018 08:46 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
actually to piggyback on the current flavour of the minute, what about ffa/(pick 2 of xel/funny/roundie)

roundie being there kinda conforms with my theory of one really strong wolf with respect to the manti thing i mentioned earlier

Celirra 05-11-2018 08:46 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4619704)
actually before i go for real though can i have people's thought on indheart?

i'll actually leave now

zoshi i didn't mean that comment in a snarky way haha i just don't like the attention on me

ind is on the upswing but not to be forgotten

Celirra 05-11-2018 08:51 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
curry and zoshi are fine for me rn for what its worth i think

raeko is more her usual self with her general quietness so isnt super wolfy but not necessarily high (haha get it) town

Curry and Rice 05-11-2018 09:34 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4619144)
cool, I can actually play this game

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4619145)
you know I'm gonna play the game, I'm no sign up and ditcher

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4619696)
if you don't say anything of value in an hour i will frickin vote for you

frickin
roundbox

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4619367)
basically I hate scumhunting d0

it's d1 now scumhunt fool

roundbox 05-11-2018 09:36 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
it me everybody

Curry and Rice 05-11-2018 09:37 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
You were waiting for me to do something before you showed up, weren't you?

roundbox 05-11-2018 09:38 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
no I just woke up from a nap
I'm not that sinister

roundbox 05-11-2018 09:39 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
people give me being afk too much credit
I wish wolfing was that easy LMFAO

mellon_collie 05-11-2018 10:02 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4619716)
people give me being afk too much credit
I wish wolfing was that easy LMFAO

*remembers the game where I shot shadowolfe and you were AFK as a wolf the whole time*

mellon_collie 05-11-2018 10:02 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
o yay I've been un-zucced hooray


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:32 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution