Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=145930)

gold stinger 11-16-2016 06:28 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

game's pretty depressing right now won't lie, with half of the game being more or less inactive to under 10 posts per day/night cycle now.

ShadoWolfe 11-16-2016 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4493902)
game's pretty depressing right now won't lie, with half of the game being more or less inactive to under 10 posts per day/night cycle now.

This so much right now.. I just want simple answers from wabby and XelNya before I stabby stab, and theyre not here. Precarious wrote that bit of wifom, giving me hope that he'd be here for more than 2 minutes, but he left.. UGHHHH

ShadoWolfe 11-16-2016 06:33 PM

It's like Vendetta came out of retirement hades to drag the rest of TWG with him.

ShadoWolfe 11-16-2016 07:10 PM

Okayyy.. I'm still alone in thread. Gonna knife one of the three inactives (Precarious, Vendetta, Tokzic) after rereading their respective contributions (shouldn't take too long all together lololololololol fuck you guys).

Also on my shitlist is XelNya, who I want re-examined after the flip. I considered stabbing him, but at least he's here contributing and can provide a defense/some contribution to thread.

If this ends up killing me, I want you guys to not let XelNya or inDheart get a pass for the weak content they've been producing. I only mention this because it feels like they've been getting a free pass lately. XelNya claimed VT on D0 and is still making reads that cause me to question whether he's read anything in thread (which is funny, because those reads are usually in long ass posts quoting shit that would imply that he's been reading things in thread). inDheart spent all day last phase "catching up to thread", and has spent all of this phase on "reading MML's posts".

Also of note: Today, 11/16/16, the following people (read: fucking mendacious fucks) have signed in to FFR, but haven't posted shit in thread: Tokzic, Vendetta, (Hakulyte).

Obviously Hakulyte isn't in this game, but I'm curious as to how he managed to get a "replacement battery" for his laptop so quick, while on vacation. Oh well, I suppose it wouldn't be fair to knightsofneeee to read too much into it..............

Bah. If this knife is fake I'll be glad to be out of the same game as you inactive asshats. Taylor Swift would do a better job writing posts (Blank Space) than all of you charlatans

inDheart 11-16-2016 07:24 PM

well the thing about inactives is, they're hard to pressure or redevelop reads on when you just have continued nothing

as such i've just been porting my yesterday reads forward pretty much

ShadoWolfe 11-16-2016 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4493908)
well the thing about inactives is, they're hard to pressure or redevelop reads on when you just have continued nothing

as such i've just been porting my yesterday reads forward pretty much

The latest interaction with precarious makes me wish andy had gifted me multiple knives. I'd use them all on precarious.

inDheart 11-16-2016 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4493909)
The latest interaction with precarious makes me wish andy had gifted me multiple knives. I'd use them all on precarious.

oh, well, that is true

is throwing your hands up and going "WELP" alignment indicative though?

ShadoWolfe 11-16-2016 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4493910)
oh, well, that is true

is throwing your hands up and going "WELP" alignment indicative though?

Why didnt you suggest Vendetta? Out of curiosity.

inDheart 11-16-2016 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4493911)
Why didnt you suggest Vendetta? Out of curiosity.

while i don't like his inactivity (obviously), i like his posts a good bit more than prec's (they don't get him many places and fall a bit short of his seeming usual expectations) or tokzic's (really bad timing at the last eod)

oh i forgot i meant to reread eod and storn, i can work on that

inDheart 11-16-2016 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Ike (Post 4493446)
my first vc was wrong, my b

I think this is right

tokzic (1)- storn
andy (3)- mellon, shado, tokzic
mellon (3)- Xel, Yoshl, round
V (1)- gold stinger
dfr (4)- Pazzaz, indheart, lar, andy
lar (1)- dfr
unvote (1)- Haku

eeeeeeeeh

a lot of these votes have reasonable motivation though

person i like most probably is box who jumped off dfr in honor of his claim even though dfr still flipped red, because he also did start a voterush there

but people on andy also look ok for jumping on what at the time didn't seem like a plausible claim

gs sitting on V today maybe a little weird when he couldn't gain that much support for it yesterday in the end

ShadoWolfe 11-16-2016 07:58 PM

DFR is really interesting to read through right now. He's upgrading my read of Dummy's slot from a "probably scum" to a "near-definite" scum. More coming shortly

inDheart 11-16-2016 08:01 PM

posting to say i skimmed storn (though most of his posts are skimmable anyway they're so short or off topic)

inDheart 11-16-2016 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4493915)
DFR is really interesting to read through right now. He's upgrading my read of Dummy's slot from a "probably scum" to a "near-definite" scum. More coming shortly

that wasn't in his reads in #1327 (slot was null there), did he change it afterwards?

he scumread you and townread andy there, notably which i think runs counter to other intuitions by then

inDheart 11-16-2016 08:08 PM

oh wait i'm an idiot lol, you mean your own read

Precarious 11-16-2016 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4493899)
You gonna be able to be here for the rest of today or still far too busy? If you're gonna be too busy to be here today, that's understandable, but you should consider claiming your role.

I'm Mist. Vanilla town. And to be honest, I kind of want to die. There's no way for me to prove vt status at that point, and since I'm not going to be able to play actively, I'll just be a millstone around town's neck. Absence means no contributions or analysis, and at best just voting along with what everyone else does. At the same time, my alignment would always be at question. It would be better to kill me off now, unless you have an absolutely certain wolf available (I don't even know that--I have not followed the thread at all for several days).

ShadoWolfe 11-16-2016 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4493918)
oh wait i'm an idiot lol, you mean your own read

Yeah.
Warning, the following reads are based mostly on instinct:

If my only resource was DFR, I would peg scumteam as
DFR+Hakulyte+XelNya(I know, again?).
Then, going off XelNya, I'd add Vendetta to the list.

Tokzic probably third-party.

Pazzaz may be lying as well, but his vote on DFR being the first in the wagon makes me doubt that. If Pazzaz is scum, then Xel or V probably isn't.

Those thoughts are from reading DFRs reads list and two big posts, along with Vs reads and Pazzaz's posts and Haku's thoughts on Pazz and DFRs thoughts on Hakus thoughts

TWG Mad Dummy 11-16-2016 08:32 PM

sup i'm here till EoD

my top two knifes would be 1) tokzic and 2) mellon aorn

inDheart 11-16-2016 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Precarious (Post 4493920)
I'm Mist. Vanilla town. And to be honest, I kind of want to die. There's no way for me to prove vt status at that point, and since I'm not going to be able to play actively, I'll just be a millstone around town's neck. Absence means no contributions or analysis, and at best just voting along with what everyone else does. At the same time, my alignment would always be at question. It would be better to kill me off now, unless you have an absolutely certain wolf available (I don't even know that--I have not followed the thread at all for several days).

the thing is the sentiments you express by punting on the game are inherently antitown

like it might be hard, but we could find a replacement for you so your slot can continue with someone who's willing/able to play it. otherwise it's pity parade on tour

inDheart 11-16-2016 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4493921)
Yeah.
Warning, the following reads are based mostly on instinct:

If my only resource was DFR, I would peg scumteam as
DFR+Hakulyte+XelNya(I know, again?).
Then, going off XelNya, I'd add Vendetta to the list.

Tokzic probably third-party.

Pazzaz may be lying as well, but his vote on DFR being the first in the wagon makes me doubt that. If Pazzaz is scum, then Xel or V probably isn't.

Those thoughts are from reading DFRs reads list and two big posts, along with Vs reads and Pazzaz's posts and Haku's thoughts on Pazz and DFRs thoughts on Hakus thoughts

i disagree with one of these names

have you read storn?

ShadoWolfe 11-16-2016 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4493925)
i disagree with one of these names

have you read storn?

Oh, man. That would certainly explain the apparent entitlement.

Whelp, I'm thinking just stab V then, right in the heart.

Also mason should probably claim with chat at some point