Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Other Music Games (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   ITG Mint Theme v2 [PREVIEW] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=129068)

MinTS2 02-19-2013 05:59 PM

ITG Mint Theme v2 [PREVIEW]

Here is a screenshot of the version 1 if anyone is interested for the lolz.

Now, here are the v2 screenshots.

Service Options Page

Game Style Page

SelectMusic Page

Player Options Page

Gameplay Page

Evaluation Page

Rankings Page

Credits

I'm not showing the title screen now because it's terribly messed up in every possible ways.

Video is coming.

TC_Halogen 02-19-2013 06:01 PM

Re: ITG Mint Theme v2 [PREVIEW]

It seems a lot like a recolor of the Altitude theme. Aside from a few font changes, are there things that make this worthy of being a bit different?

I'm not asking that question to be rude, I'm just wondering.

xVaLoRx 02-19-2013 06:05 PM

I am really not a fan of the judgment font, I think it would look better with a blocky font like the combo numbers

MinTS2 02-19-2013 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TC_Halogen (Post 3864885)
It seems a lot like a recolor of the Altitude theme. Aside from a few font changes, are there things that make this worthy of being a bit different?

I'm not asking that question to be rude, I'm just wondering.

I actually based this off of ITG Ice theme haha. It wasn't a very good theme to work with since it lacked some functionality.

I agree it does kind of look like the Altitude theme (like the music wheel) but I didn't use any of the graphics from Altitude. (Except for some pictures like the usb icons and stuff and eurostyle font) I used mainly from the ice theme itself and some from Seth's Happy Feet Theme. Main fonts are also just taken from the Ice theme iirc.

Well this theme is more of a recolor than an actual, new theme. I just wanted to make a theme that is graphically appealing rather than improved functionality like the GrooveNights theme.

Quote:

Originally Posted by xVaLoRx (Post 3864887)
I am really not a fan of the judgment font, I think it would look better with a blocky font like the combo numbers

Actually the thing is I put that judgment font because I didn't want to show the one that I'm using right now because the one I'm using now is not mine. For the actual release, it is going to be a completely different judgment font.

Sidek 02-20-2013 09:29 PM

cool theme :)

Arkuski 02-21-2013 09:34 AM

I like

Mollocephalus 02-21-2013 06:02 PM

I don't like it at all, quite frankly. It's just a recolor of the default theme, with worse fonts and horrible alignment.

Ohaider 02-21-2013 06:06 PM

Dis I Like

MinTS2 02-21-2013 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mollocephalus (Post 3866550)
I don't like it at all, quite frankly. It's just a recolor of the default theme, with worse fonts and horrible alignment.

I think I stated already that I'm changing the fonts. And this is only a preview so of course it's not going to be exactly like this when I release the theme.
Also, I have no idea what you mean by "horrible alignment". If you're talking about how everything is positioned, I don't know why it looks horrible because right now at this state, it looks exactly like the default theme layout. (Except the music wheel which I will change later)

IamMoFo 03-14-2013 04:16 AM

No, I like this theme. I think I showed Seth this pic before, which he also agreed. You have a release date?

MinTS2 03-14-2013 09:09 AM

Oh wow haha Seth is such a cool guy. I think he's making a version 2 of his Happy Feet theme (or at least modified) and I can't wait to see it. I'm glad he likes mine though lol.

As for the release date, I don't really have one but I can just send it to you via pm. I don't think I will ever release this to the public.

TacticalPencil513 12-31-2019 04:31 PM

Bro can i get a dl link, this theme looks sick.