Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG 194 - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151853)

Hakulyte 04-30-2020 05:20 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4728328)
you don't clear vts because all the mafia claim vt, you clear the pr as they get shot and/or roleblocked

You can clear vts if there are not enough vts in the setup which makes a setup inherently unbalanced

You're saying the opposite of what I said in first part, but you're right on 2nd part.

Duskfall 04-30-2020 05:21 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4728327)
Is your read on Haku mainly cause of his posts right now, or is there something that specifically pings you?

Why me?

Also I can't get a good read on bolth, can you talk to me about him generally please?
Also thanks for following up

yeah for haku read, seems to be trying to bait the massclaim, something pinged me before but i can't remember exactly sorry this is not helpful

you are in poe because mml is cop cleared, mikey is cop, leetic is pr and that leaves you or jesse and my gut is just telling me jesse is kind of mislynch bait but we will see going forward more depending on who wolves push, and i am going to have to readback to before i will try harder tomorrow tbh, but i just remember pushing jesse and the doubts on that slot in general doesn't feel like a wolf in a wolf dominated thread/game

bolth just feels like he has been kind of preaching about like me not solving, but he doesn't seem to be trying himself earlier today he expressed frustration about me being able to get townread without posting/reading thread properly and that if he could do the same he could.

I think this is kind of perspective slippy because he wants me to read thread to kind of solve to look townier, but he is saying he only reads thread to look towny. On one hand he is saying i am scum for not efforting on the other hand he is saying if he could do the same and get townread he could so it is like, he is really doing what he thinks is towny because he thinks that is towny and he is pushing the opposite without really trying to read the play. He is attempting to act towny, not solve the game. Yes i am being a hypocrite rn, no i dont care it is what it is me and bolth are different players.

ShadoWolfe 04-30-2020 05:21 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4728323)
if I'm being honest I don't think we're winning the game even with the red on dbp

I think yesterday I would've agreed with you. Today I'm feeling better, though there's some possibilities that make me distinctly uncomfortable

Can you help me read duskfall btw? How do you deal with / interpret all the wifom up until this phase?

Duskfall 04-30-2020 05:21 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4728330)
You're saying the opposite of what I said in first part, but you're right on 2nd part.

yes i am saying the opposite because i complete oppose your argument, so i beleive the opposite is true compared to what you are saying

Hakulyte 04-30-2020 05:23 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4728333)
yes i am saying the opposite because i complete oppose your argument, so i beleive the opposite is true compared to what you are saying

Ah, you got gamed. You said the same as me in a different way.

Duskfall 04-30-2020 05:24 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
tbh someone is fake reading me too i was considering mikey until he was cop, but someone else must be because there is no way i shouldn't be getting pushed harder by more people i have lolcatted all game

Duskfall 04-30-2020 05:25 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4728334)
Ah, you got gamed. You said the same as me in a different way.

You want: to full claim because it clears vts

I want: not fullclaim because it clears prs, but not vts and gets prs killed

what are you talking about?

leetic 04-30-2020 05:25 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
If Mikey is truly a Cop, then there would have to be three Cs. We know there is one V. Thus, since it would appear that there is no SK, there needs to be one more letter for Mikey to be the cop. Now, we know that Xiz was most likely blocked N1. This could either be a wolf or civ blocker. If it was the former, then that means that there is a wolf that was scared of potentially being shot by Xiz. If it's the latter, then there's our other letter.

Duskfall 04-30-2020 05:26 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
the block was wolf this is not a slip i am just informing you of my incredible reads

Hakulyte 04-30-2020 05:26 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4728336)
You want: to full claim because it clears vts

I want: not fullclaim because it clears prs, but not vts and gets prs killed

what are you talking about?

It doesn't clear PRs. It just force a 50/50.

PRs will die anyway because wolves know who is real at that point.

Duskfall 04-30-2020 05:28 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4728339)
It doesn't clear PRs. It just force a 50/50.

PRs will die anyway because wolves know who is real at that point.

how do they know who is real?

leetic 04-30-2020 05:29 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Of course, we run into the problem that three Cs is very unlikely to begin with (about 0.06%). So I don't really believe Mikey's claim based on that.

ShadoWolfe 04-30-2020 05:29 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4728331)
yeah for haku read, seems to be trying to bait the massclaim, something pinged me before but i can't remember exactly sorry this is not helpful



you are in poe because mml is cop cleared, mikey is cop, leetic is pr and that leaves you or jesse and my gut is just telling me jesse is kind of mislynch bait but we will see going forward more depending on who wolves push, and i am going to have to readback to before i will try harder tomorrow tbh, but i just remember pushing jesse and the doubts on that slot in general doesn't feel like a wolf in a wolf dominated thread/game



bolth just feels like he has been kind of preaching about like me not solving, but he doesn't seem to be trying himself earlier today he expressed frustration about me being able to get townread without posting/reading thread properly and that if he could do the same he could.



I think this is kind of perspective slippy because he wants me to read thread to kind of solve to look townier, but he is saying he only reads thread to look towny. On one hand he is saying i am scum for not efforting on the other hand he is saying if he could do the same and get townread he could so it is like, he is really doing what he thinks is towny because he thinks that is towny and he is pushing the opposite without really trying to read the play. He is attempting to act towny, not solve the game. Yes i am being a hypocrite rn, no i dont care it is what it is me and bolth are different players.

Thank you thank you thank you

OK so the PoE read on me makes sense I guess. If your options are me and jessie, then I can understand how an inactive slot will always feel like mislynch bait due its nature.

Haku I don't agree with as much because he's been known to support zany stances as town. What gives me pause there is that he's normally good at mechanics based solves, even to the point of figuring out literally every possibility and then spending all night tinfoiling them until he arrives at said zany stance. So coming with a "mechanics" plan to mass claim based on the reasoning he gave doesn't feel like his normal solving capabilities.

But the reason I was especially happy to see this post is 'cause that bolth read is solid. I read the post where he said he wonders why he posts if all he has to do to get townread is not post and it gave me pause as well, so that read makes most sense to me here

Hakulyte 04-30-2020 05:29 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4728340)
how do they know who is real?

They know who is "not wolf".

Hakulyte 04-30-2020 05:30 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4728342)
Thank you thank you thank you

OK so the PoE read on me makes sense I guess. If your options are me and jessie, then I can understand how an inactive slot will always feel like mislynch bait due its nature.

Haku I don't agree with as much because he's been known to support zany stances as town. What gives me pause there is that he's normally good at mechanics based solves, even to the point of figuring out literally every possibility and then spending all night tinfoiling them until he arrives at said zany stance. So coming with a "mechanics" plan to mass claim based on the reasoning he gave doesn't feel like his normal solving capabilities.

But the reason I was especially happy to see this post is 'cause that bolth read is solid. I read the post where he said he wonders why he posts if all he has to do to get townread is not post and it gave me pause as well, so that read makes most sense to me here

I can tell you haven't played with me in a while.

leetic 04-30-2020 05:30 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Mikey just based on good ol' probability.

Hakulyte 04-30-2020 05:30 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4728341)
Of course, we run into the problem that three Cs is very unlikely to begin with (about 0.06%). So I don't really believe Mikey's claim based on that.

Hire this guy as a mechanical solver over me.

Duskfall 04-30-2020 05:31 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
awh he pocketed me too

Duskfall 04-30-2020 05:31 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
oh my god leetic no

Duskfall 04-30-2020 05:31 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4728343)
They know who is "not wolf".

but dont know who prs are???

Duskfall 04-30-2020 05:33 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
yeah most like scum rn for me are haku and bolth after dbp

Hakulyte 04-30-2020 05:37 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Great, now I have to entertain DBP/ShadoWolfe/leetic.

Hakulyte 04-30-2020 05:39 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Prob not revisiting Duskfall until game is over because the guy seems to actually be upset by my play.

That helps clear FFA a bit too.

flashflash account 04-30-2020 05:41 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
at this point I'm convinced it's just this running gag where leetic keeps voting me because they think I'll eventually be a wolf

Hakulyte 04-30-2020 05:45 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4728353)
at this point I'm convinced it's just this running gag where leetic keeps voting me because they think I'll eventually be a wolf

Would you be surprised if MML Godfather or you're pretty sure that's town almost every time ?

Duskfall 04-30-2020 05:46 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4728352)
Prob not revisiting Duskfall until game is over because the guy seems to actually be upset by my play.

That helps clear FFA a bit too.

i am not upset but i will take the townread ty

flashflash account 04-30-2020 05:47 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4728354)
Would you be surprised if MML Godfather or you're pretty sure that's town almost every time ?

it would be a more favorable conclusion for MML than them actually being this bullheaded

Hakulyte 04-30-2020 05:50 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4728356)
it would be a more favorable conclusion for MML than them actually being this bullheaded

I've seen MML both wolf and town read me at same time earlier in the game as if he didn't want to commit there because it sounded like a minefield.

Considering the Xiz case and how his game unfolded, I wonder if he's just tunnelling stuff on purpose.

leetic 04-30-2020 05:51 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4728353)
at this point I'm convinced it's just this running gag where leetic keeps voting me because they think I'll eventually be a wolf

I'm willing to take the 0.06% chance I'm wrong

Hakulyte 04-30-2020 05:51 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4728359)
I'm willing to take the 0.06% chance I'm wrong

I have trouble to take your 0.06% chance thing seriously.

flashflash account 04-30-2020 05:52 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4728359)
I'm willing to take the 0.06% chance I'm wrong

want to put something more tangible on these odds?

Hakulyte 04-30-2020 05:53 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
0.06% chance is a reasonable amount when it comes to the odds of the setup.

It's not like a setup has 99.4% chance to appear and it's between those two.

It's some big number splitted between a ton of scenarios.

Hakulyte 04-30-2020 05:58 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
The activity makes me sad for a game that's 2 hours from EoD.

Duskfall 04-30-2020 06:00 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
leetic didnt do maths right btw given the info we know, assuming leetics claim is also correct the odds of there being exactly 3 Cs in the setup is actually

~5.25 percent

Hakulyte 04-30-2020 06:01 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
The real joke is why you guys keep asking me to do setup things.

If anything, I'm usually the one that somehow get things wrong.

Duskfall 04-30-2020 06:02 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
wait i also did my maths wrong i think its like 1 percent

leetic 04-30-2020 06:03 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4728362)
0.06% chance is a reasonable amount when it comes to the odds of the setup.

It's not like a setup has 99.4% chance to appear and it's between those two.

It's some big number splitted between a ton of scenarios.

First of all, you're doing the math wrong, it's a 99.94% chance Mikey is lying.

Moreover, the only evidence Mikey has really brought up against DBP is his cop check. Mathematically speaking, it is much easier to believe DBP.

leetic 04-30-2020 06:05 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4728367)
wait i also did my maths wrong i think its like 1 percent

How are you doing it? For me it's (1/10)^3*(9/10)*4=about 0.00065

ShadoWolfe 04-30-2020 06:05 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4728365)
leetic didnt do maths right btw given the info we know, assuming leetics claim is also correct the odds of there being exactly 3 Cs in the setup is actually



~5.25 percent

You were quicker than me, but you're wrong too.

The binomial probability of rolling 3 Cs out of 7, where the chance of each C is 1/10, is roughly 2.296%

I cheated tho I used a calculator
https://stattrek.com/online-calculator/binomial.aspx

Duskfall 04-30-2020 06:06 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4728369)
How are you doing it? For me it's (1/10)^3*(9/10)*4=about 0.00065

you arent accounting for the fact that

- we already know two of the letters so we are rolling for 2 things in a subset of 5

-we arent selecting in a set number, you are calculating the odds of a setup being rolled in an exact order, not being rolled at all

Duskfall 04-30-2020 06:07 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4728370)
You were quicker than me, but you're wrong too.

The binomial probability of rolling 3 Cs out of 7, where the chance of each C is 1/10, is roughly 2.296%

I cheated tho I used a calculator
https://stattrek.com/online-calculator/binomial.aspx

i realised i was wrong after but you are also wrong LOL

its around 1 percent because its 2 cs out of 5 since we already have 1 c and 1 v given

Hakulyte 04-30-2020 06:08 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
I think you're forgetting that we only need 2 wrong votes to have a vote rush into a mislynch.

leetic 04-30-2020 06:09 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4728372)
i realised i was wrong after but you are also wrong LOL

its around 1 percent because its 2 cs out of 5 since we already have 1 c and 1 v given

But the one C and one V were rolled with the rest of the numbers, so leaving them out skews the results

ShadoWolfe 04-30-2020 06:10 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4728369)
How are you doing it? For me it's (1/10)^3*(9/10)*4=about 0.00065

Oh the mistake here is that you're calculating for 3 consecutive C rolls and then 4 consecutive non-C rolls and then taking the odds of both those events happening.
No wonder it's such a small chance.

Duskfall 04-30-2020 06:12 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4728374)
But the one C and one V were rolled with the rest of the numbers, so leaving them out skews the results

you are calculating the odds of mikey's claim being correct now, not pre roll, and we have more info now so not including it makes the odds of him being that role incorrect because the knowledge you have skews the odds. If you are calculating the pre roll odds of him being C then you would actually need to remove the fact you are already claimed 1 shot cop because that does not effect the result you are trying to look for and you should be account for every scenario thats has more than one C, as all those setups allow for a cop and therefore for mikey to claim cop.

ShadoWolfe 04-30-2020 06:12 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4728372)
i realised i was wrong after but you are also wrong LOL



its around 1 percent because its 2 cs out of 5 since we already have 1 c and 1 v given

No. It's 3 Cs out of 7. The V just gets treated as a non-C roll and you'd never take out anything because the setup was rolled out of 7

Duskfall 04-30-2020 06:13 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4728377)
No. It's 3 Cs out of 7. The V just gets treated as a non-C roll and you'd never take out anything because the setup was rolled out of 7

what are you trying to calculate exactly?

Hakulyte 04-30-2020 06:14 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
I feel like we should lynch every PRs who claims something in every C9 games with numbers like that.

That doesn't make sense to me.

Duskfall 04-30-2020 06:15 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4728379)
I feel like we should lynch every PRs who claims something in every C9 games with numbers like that.

That doesn't make sense to me.

its because they are calculating the pre roll odds of someone rolling a specific pr in a specific setup, all the setups have incredibly low chances of happening but that doesnt mean they dont happen and no matter what pr someone is, the chance of that pr occuring in any given setup is low because there is an incredible amount of variables in this setup

Duskfall 04-30-2020 06:16 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
btw lynching based on statistics like this is obviously terrible and irrelevant to the game in real terms

Makilaz 04-30-2020 06:18 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Vote Count:
5/1 @ 19:00

00:59 = GOOD
00:00 = BAD


==============

flashflash account [3]
DaBackpack, MixMasterLar, leetic

DaBackpack [2]
flashflash account, Duskfall

jessiebessie [1]
ShadoWolfe

Duskfall [1]
Bolth mannn

Duskfall 04-30-2020 06:19 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
if you look at it in a different way, given we have 1 C and 1 V already that leaves 5 letters remaining

using the knowledge we have right now, if we were to assume 5 Ts, then the odds of that is 0.5 to the power of 5, about 3 percent

so about 97 percent of more power rolls exisiting, there are just so many worlds of different power rolls that the odds of every little thing occuring is small. It is not a convenient world of "oh such a small chance", it is a case of out of many possibilities and possible claims, probably hundreds, this is the one world we are in because we have to be in one so it is not that convenient a number

ShadoWolfe 04-30-2020 06:19 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Stop guys stop, this is besides the point. The odds of 3 Cs out of 7 is 2.296.

Leetic, I've seen this setup with 3 doctors on here and with 3 cops before too. These things happen

The fact is that there's a red check and the way to resolve it is to lynch the red check to resolve the cop claim. Either FFA is lying and he gets lynched tomorrow or he's not and you can tinfoil on them being partners all you want, though no one will ever follow you on it

Hakulyte 04-30-2020 06:19 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
The odds of mislynch in this scenario is extremely high because wolves just have to push the balance on the wrong side.

If there's not a strong argument going over one side or another, this will end poorly.

ShadoWolfe 04-30-2020 06:22 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4728378)
what are you trying to calculate exactly?

The same thing leetic originally was. The probability of there being 3 Cs out of 7 rolls

Duskfall 04-30-2020 06:22 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
it is like saying "oh aliens dont exist on this planet because the odds of that are close to infinitely unlikely", because of all the planets in the universe it is extremelly unlikely any given planet does not have life. But in the grand scheme of things there is probably life on one planet.

So mikey's claim is unlikely to be the case the same way me typing this exact post was unlikely to be the case. But someone was also going to be some pr someone (or very likely to be) and in this case it just so happens it is mikey and he is a cop.

Duskfall 04-30-2020 06:22 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4728384)
Stop guys stop, this is besides the point. The odds of 3 Cs out of 7 is 2.296.

Leetic, I've seen this setup with 3 doctors on here and with 3 cops before too. These things happen

The fact is that there's a red check and the way to resolve it is to lynch the red check to resolve the cop claim. Either FFA is lying and he gets lynched tomorrow or he's not and you can tinfoil on them being partners all you want, though no one will ever follow you on it

ok that calculation doesnt even make sense to make still but i think we have tangented way too much LOL

Hakulyte 04-30-2020 06:29 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4728384)
you can tinfoil on them being partners all you want, though no one will ever follow you on it

That's spicy. I should note that for my future wolf games.

flashflash account 04-30-2020 06:31 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4728389)
That's spicy. I should note that for my future wolf games.

jokes aside, me being partners with dbp and bussing for cred makes slightly more sense than me sacrificing myself to defend jess

and it's not even lylo

Hakulyte 04-30-2020 06:34 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
I don't seriously think jess has anything to do with you two on that.

ShadoWolfe 04-30-2020 06:35 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4728389)
That's spicy. I should note that for my future wolf games.

Ikr? This is the kind of zany shit that keeps me up at night, but I've learned not to focus on the zaniness and let rational thought dictate action instead.

Like in this case, coming up with that plan from a team that included dbp and FFA at a point where they're sitting strong and could really dictate a lynch if they worked together eliminates it in my mind. Especially when you add in the factor of a possible SK that could just kill the other one off and totally ruin the whole thing just makes it a worthless plan that nobody should waste any time on.

Hakulyte 04-30-2020 06:38 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Pretty sure a SK would have shot something last phase after Xiz died because otherwise the SK will lose to wolves rather badly.

ShadoWolfe 04-30-2020 06:44 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4728393)
Pretty sure a SK would have shot something last phase after Xiz died because otherwise the SK will lose to wolves rather badly.

I disagree. A VCTTTTT setup, for instance, would have just 2 wolves and a serial killer. I'm not discounting any possibilities until they discount themselves and you shouldn't either

ShadoWolfe 04-30-2020 06:50 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4728394)
I disagree. A VCTTTTT setup, for instance, would have just 2 wolves and a serial killer. I'm not discounting any possibilities until they discount themselves and you shouldn't either

Wait nvm I'm wrong I forgot Ts just indicated power roles and that vanilla wolves were still a thing, my b

Hakulyte 04-30-2020 06:51 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4728395)
Wait nvm I'm wrong I forgot Ts just indicated power roles and that vanilla wolves were still a thing, my b

If Vanilla wolves exist in that setup, I don't understand that setup.

leetic 04-30-2020 06:51 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
One of these must be in the setup if Mikey is telling the truth: An Innocent Child, a town Roleblocker, an Angel, an SK

ShadoWolfe 04-30-2020 06:57 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4728396)
If Vanilla wolves exist in that setup, I don't understand that setup.

VCTTTTT would be

1-shot vigi
1-shot cop
7 villagers

1-shot maf rolecop
Godfather
Vanilla wolf

Serial killer (with conditional extra abilities)

My point is just, don't assume there isn't one because there haven't been 2nd kills yet, even if you feel optimal play would've been different than what you've seen.

leetic 04-30-2020 06:58 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
I've never seen an SK idling before. Only way there is an SK is if they were roleblocked, they shot same targets as scum, or they shot an angel target

Hakulyte 04-30-2020 07:04 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4728399)
VCTTTTT would be

1-shot vigi
1-shot cop
7 villagers

1-shot maf rolecop
Godfather
Vanilla wolf

Serial killer (with conditional extra abilities)

My point is just, don't assume there isn't one because there haven't been 2nd kills yet, even if you feel optimal play would've been different than what you've seen.

Weird, I thought SK existing would remove the VW from the game.

Hakulyte 04-30-2020 07:06 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
I'm saying that because OP doesn't have sample roles for a vanilla wolf, but it does for everything else.

Hakulyte 04-30-2020 07:08 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Phase ends in 50min, but I only see Duskfall online.

lmao

Hakulyte 04-30-2020 07:20 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
..or maybe I'm dumb and EoD is tomorrow.

Hakulyte 04-30-2020 07:21 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
I got outplayed by Makilaz with April 31st in her votecount. rip me.

leetic 04-30-2020 07:27 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
DaBackpack

Won't be here for EOD because physics exam. You better not make me look like a fool.

Hakulyte 04-30-2020 07:30 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
You won't be here in 24 hours ?

Makilaz 04-30-2020 07:31 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4728406)
I got outplayed by Makilaz with April 31st in her votecount. rip me.

I swear I can read calendars

this will be fixed in future vote count posts, sorry

Makilaz 04-30-2020 07:32 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
went back and edited out my idiocy

eod is in 24.5 hours, i apologize profusely for the confusion

ShadoWolfe 04-30-2020 07:43 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4728403)
I'm saying that because OP doesn't have sample roles for a vanilla wolf, but it does for everything else.

Oh turns out you're right and I was right originally too. I didn't see anything about it here but I know the OG C9++ had em.

But yeah there are no vanilla wolves possible

flashflash account 04-30-2020 07:47 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4728412)
Oh turns out you're right and I was right originally too. I didn't see anything about it here but I know the OG C9++ had em.

But yeah there are no vanilla wolves possible

duskfall didn't know that either d1 when claiming mafia goon, incidentally

Hakulyte 04-30-2020 07:50 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4728412)
Oh turns out you're right and I was right originally too. I didn't see anything about it here but I know the OG C9++ had em.

But yeah there are no vanilla wolves possible

That's helpful for mass claim because it's forcing wolves + SK to only take 3 slots.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:44 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution