Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=143935)

Xiz 02-24-2016 06:43 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

AKA I don't see him as more town from it, nor more wolf. Just, meh.

botchi246 02-24-2016 06:44 PM

its all the same stuff i been thinking or saying these two days

rzr 02-24-2016 06:45 PM

going there now Charu

still bothers me no dap, no SKG. Observing is one thing (reffering to SKG) but avoiding is another

rzr 02-24-2016 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4410742)
I say again, just by the way, do you think I'm bussing Zenith? Do you think he would get so mad at my bussing that he would replace out and have someone take the burden/

This goes for everyone else that thinks as well too.

I think I've said this, but not in context to you/Zenith

Not deterring any conversation/data points, but I think bussing is arbitrary as said data point in this game simply because no card flips. All 4 wolves could be cut throat voting each other the whole game and we'd never know based on bussing assumptions ---- so I guess my personal answer is yeah, I think if you and Zenith were partners you'd bus him. I've also been your partner lol

Charu 02-24-2016 06:49 PM

But to the point where he would actually get mad to do the shit he did last night?

I highly doubt it and anyone thinking it's likely that's what happened are downright coo-coo-clocks.

rzr 02-24-2016 06:51 PM

Charu tell me something

when you are analyzing Vendetta, do you expect when he gets angry to indicate anything in particular?

Page 28 is a perfect example of his work, props for that, but at the same time there's only maybe 4 posts or so that have actual content, very few of it followed up. And combined with that he seems to have a self perceived connotation against himself, i.e "I'm probably on the chopping block" etc. Just want to know what you think about when V gets "tense" or "aggressive"

Charu 02-24-2016 06:52 PM

He wasn't angry

Charu 02-24-2016 06:53 PM

Majority of what you see V do on that page and onward is a whole lot of reaction testing using extreme emotional strings.

botchi246 02-24-2016 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4410742)
I say again, just by the way, do you think I'm bussing Zenith? Do you think he would get so mad at my bussing that he would replace out and have someone take the burden/

This goes for everyone else that thinks as well too.

I dont think you made him replace out. I think he was already set on it before and decided then was a good time.

thesunfan 02-24-2016 06:54 PM

Vote Count

Votes from post 977 to post 1889
Night in 3:07:03

---
  • Votes -- Lynch -- Voters
  • 3 -- Charu -- Hakulyte (101), SKG_Scintill (33), botchi246 (67)
  • 2 -- botchi246 -- Charu (204), DaBackpack (142)
  • 1 -- AragakiAyase -- Xiz (37)
  • 1 -- SKG_Scintill -- rzr (103)
  • 1 -- Hakulyte -- YoshL (61)
  • 7 -- not voting -- AragakiAyase (50), cedolad (1), danceflashrevo (32), Red Blaster (28), reuben_tate (0), Sinistrosuede (0), Vendetta21 (6)

rzr 02-24-2016 06:54 PM

I'd post a reads list right now but it's currently evolving rapidly so it'll be out of date most likely in an hour or 2.

If I had to vote I stick with my Zenith vote to start the phase, I do note the distancing between botchi/Charu, and though I may classify it as disntancing as opposed to bussing, I'm not sure if it's w/t or w/w with them.
Would love to see SKG go or sub, worried about cedo for the same reasons. DFR has a tendency to quell concerns about him as their brought up, I wish there was more to work with from DFR.

while I'm at it, I have a null/town feeling on Xiz atm, same with Red

rzr 02-24-2016 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4410753)
Majority of what you see V do on that page and onward is a whole lot of reaction testing using extreme emotional strings.

That's an intentions argument, it's definitely plausible to take aggressive reaction baiting as actual emotion (hee hee). I think V was actually getting frustrated with backpack

AragakiAyase 02-24-2016 06:55 PM

I still don't get why people are voting charu

on page 11

Charu 02-24-2016 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by botchi246 (Post 4410754)
I dont think you made him replace out. I think he was already set on it before and decided then was a good time.

Are you... suggesting... that I would break the way this game is supposed to be played by purposely having Zenith replace out, which by the way, is a bannable offense in TWG?

Buddy...

rzr 02-24-2016 06:57 PM

Re: Vote Count

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4410755)
Votes from post 977 to post 1889
Night in 3:07:03

---
  • Votes -- Lynch -- Voters
  • 3 -- Charu -- Hakulyte (101), SKG_Scintill (33), botchi246 (67)
  • 2 -- botchi246 -- Charu (204), DaBackpack (142)
  • 1 -- AragakiAyase -- Xiz (37)
  • 1 -- SKG_Scintill -- rzr (103)
  • 1 -- Hakulyte -- YoshL (61)
  • 7 -- not voting -- AragakiAyase (50), cedolad (1), danceflashrevo (32), Red Blaster (28), reuben_tate (0), Sinistrosuede (0), Vendetta21 (6)

Gonna move my vote over to AA / Zenith, SKG holds no weight regardless, I'd prefer more substance from botchi, but I'm okay avoiding a botchi/charu wagon for now

Charu 02-24-2016 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4410758)
That's an intentions argument, it's definitely plausible to take aggressive reaction baiting as actual emotion (hee hee). I think V was actually getting frustrated with backpack

While I don't think so at all. If he did get angry, then wowzers.

botchi246 02-24-2016 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4410761)
Are you... suggesting... that I would break the way this game is supposed to be played by purposely having Zenith replace out, which by the way, is a bannable offense in TWG?

Buddy...

well no, but wasnt that what you were asking in so many words?

rzr 02-24-2016 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4410761)

Buddy...

Isn't that the opposite of what he's saying if he said
Quote:

Originally Posted by botchi246
I dont think you made him replace out

Redirecting, pressure, or misunderstanding?

rzr 02-24-2016 06:59 PM

I'm oka-ish with charu for now

hi V

Red Blaster 02-24-2016 07:00 PM

Charu can I ask you something about Dap?

Are you not finding it at all weird that he would soft there?
I mean a universally town read player softing when they don't need to never makes sense to me. We may need to re-evaluate where we stand on Dap