Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=143935)

j-rodd123 02-29-2016 11:42 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

If scintill was a wolf, I'd expect the last wolf to be AA/DBP simply by the vote counts. By the looks of things lots of the wolves were inactive and prob one was modkilled, who knows even roundbox could've been a wolf. I think there's just one wolf left, and if there's 2 I imagine it's not storn and someone else. If storn is a villager then the state of the game gets a lot more grim

j-rodd123 02-29-2016 11:43 PM

Haku stop talking about pointless stuff, if you're fake here and played the way you did then we'll jerk you off post game, it's not productive to speculate about yourself right now because no one will seriously consider it

Hakulyte 02-29-2016 11:48 PM

I'm not fake, I just wanted to point out how ridiculous my game would be.

Xiz 02-29-2016 11:49 PM

public ally.

public. ally.

public mother fucking ally lol

literally all I can think about still

fontisian 02-29-2016 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4412693)
public ally.

public. ally.

public mother fucking ally lol

literally all I can think about still

It's ok.

V used a weird choice of words. He also claimed vt. He wasn't setting up a cop claim.

Xiz 02-29-2016 11:50 PM

jrodd

Xiz 02-29-2016 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fontisian (Post 4412694)
It's ok.

V used a weird choice of words. He also claimed vt. He wasn't setting up a cop claim.

the problem is that it's not okay to me lol

j-rodd123 02-29-2016 11:52 PM

I'm trying to find a reason to call storn town but I can't seem to, I know you think this is in line with his town play Haku. Like two games ago I was reading storn Wolfy but changed pretty quick because his posts were carefree and he seemed to not give a fuck what he said, meanwhile here they seem more carefully constructed and want to appear gamesolvey, but they don't seem too believable. Now again I hate reading threads for days when I wasn't a part of it because I think I have a big confirmation bias problem when I do that, so who knows. SPONGE HAKU

j-rodd123 02-29-2016 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4412695)
jrodd

Please be a little more serious, I thought shitposting was done several phases ago

Xiz 02-29-2016 11:53 PM

aaaand now jrodd looks towny to me again okay

j-rodd123 02-29-2016 11:53 PM

I'm phone posting and doing so in a very stream of conscious way so ignore grammar because I couldn't be bothered to fix thanks

Hakulyte 02-29-2016 11:55 PM

I want to lynch fonti because I will be able to reassure myself that I did something right if I don't see "X player has been killed by SK" tomorrow.

j-rodd123 02-29-2016 11:56 PM

I don't see a difference between my previous couple posts and the ones after your vote but ok doesn't really matter, are you in the lynch storn camp xiz?

Hakulyte 02-29-2016 11:56 PM

Like, oh my god, that's almost a cardflip if you think about it~

Xiz 02-29-2016 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by j-rodd123 (Post 4412689)
If scintill was a wolf, I'd expect the last wolf to be AA/DBP simply by the vote counts.

I hate posts like these, its like you know how many wolves there are left. The worst part is that you are not the only one to this which pisses me off

Xiz 02-29-2016 11:58 PM

There could be three. There could be two.; There could be one. Like, how are you so sure there is one left? and not two?

j-rodd123 02-29-2016 11:59 PM

Well would it make sense to you for their to be 2 wolves left if scintill was a wolf? It would have to be exactly AA+DBP which I don't think is the case because scintill could've easily been saved otherwise, thought it was pretty clear in my post

j-rodd123 02-29-2016 11:59 PM

I'm not sure I said if scintill was a wolf I expect one, and I literally said if there's 2 left I don't expect storn to be a wolf, reading comprehension is hard late at night apparently, hit the showers kid!

Xiz 03-1-2016 12:00 AM

Sure, but that's not the wording you used in that post. You straight up used one wolf between AA/DBP

j-rodd123 03-1-2016 12:01 AM

Yes and that's what I would think, it doesn't seem like a spot where if scintill was a wolf their would be 2 more wolves remaining because how easily he could've been saved