Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=143935)

Hakulyte 02-29-2016 09:51 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

We're probably lynching storn tomorrow btw..

I'm just trying to figure out if I'm missing something.

DaBackpack 02-29-2016 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4412651)
DBP, why is AA in your town pile? Just curious.

Charu

Hakulyte 02-29-2016 09:55 PM

I have no clue what post you could be refering to.

Red Blaster 02-29-2016 10:00 PM

Trying to iso cedo's shit posts is giving me a headache.

Red Blaster 02-29-2016 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by botchi246 (Post 4411059)
Guys im the psychic. There are three wolves left. Take off votes

Given that he would've received his pm assumedly at D1 start and then again at D2 start, neither of which he was very clear on when he got the actual "3 mafia remaining", how is it that you guys came to the conclusion it's between Roundbox and helphelp? Why couldn't it be Xel?

I'm going to be looking at people who were quick to write Xel off as the potential dead mafia and why sometime tomorrow.

AragakiAyase 02-29-2016 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4412666)
Given that he would've received his pm assumedly at D1 start and then again at D2 start, neither of which he was very clear on when he got the actual "3 mafia remaining", how is it that you guys came to the conclusion it's between Roundbox and helphelp? Why couldn't it be Xel?

I'm going to be looking at people who were quick to write Xel off as the potential dead mafia and why sometime tomorrow.

it could be xel which is what I said, some people thought it was roundbox/helphelp way before botchi even claimed which was never expplained to me

Hakulyte 02-29-2016 10:56 PM

I'm actually inclined to believe that Xel was the wolf and that Zenith got pressure from him that he didn't deserve which would actually clear you up quite a bit.

AragakiAyase 02-29-2016 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4412670)
I'm actually inclined to believe that Xel was the wolf and that Zenith got pressure from him that he didn't deserve which would actually clear you up quite a bit.

idk I was reading xel pretty town, he could have been a wolf but that would have been an anomaly in terms of wolf play. He contributed which is almost always town xelnya, the one thing putting me off is the fact that he said something like "If I put in a shred of effort I'll be townread"

Hakulyte 02-29-2016 11:04 PM

My only game with Xel was him being Wolf, I don't know how his Town play is like tbh.

AragakiAyase 02-29-2016 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4412672)
My only game with Xel was him being Wolf, I don't know how his Town play is like tbh.

xel's play is generally very polarized

town: some shitposting but he makes reads, gives opinions and makes at least an attempt at solving the game

wolf: 100% shitposting, not even an appearance of trying to solve the game

fontisian 02-29-2016 11:26 PM

I actually thought XelNya was very town as well, though I know nothing about his meta.

Haku, I think AA calling Xel likely town when you're trying to call Xel mafia and AA town for it is very town. Do you agree?

j-rodd123 02-29-2016 11:27 PM

Hopping in at a random point, I'm pretty certain xel was town as well

j-rodd123 02-29-2016 11:29 PM

I'd like to hear from xiz today but other than that I guess I still have storn as my best lynch, with the next being AA, and then maybe fonti for a SK hunt

j-rodd123 02-29-2016 11:30 PM

But AAs last posts are very villagery so it's again leaning more storn. I'm also pretty much clearing dbp for today based on post count lolme

Hakulyte 02-29-2016 11:31 PM

How convenient.

Hakulyte 02-29-2016 11:33 PM

Anyone has theories about Wolf Haku or even SK Haku?

I'm confused as to why I'm purely painted as the Medic.

I feel like it hasn't been brought up enough and that you've been all holding back at getting mad at me for trying to control the pace of the game. Please burn me with fire.

j-rodd123 02-29-2016 11:34 PM

No I'm fairly certain you are what you say you are Haku, never would think you're a wolf and a small chance at SK I guess

fontisian 02-29-2016 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4412683)
Anyone has theories about Wolf Haku or even SK Haku?

I'm confused as to why I'm purely painted as the Medic.

I feel like it hasn't been brought up enough and that you've been all holding back at getting mad at me for trying to control the pace of the game. Please burn me with fire.

Claiming as you did as mafia is pretty crazy. Maybe if the mafia team rolecopped the doc, shot the sk vest, and the sk shot the doc all in the same mafia team? I'd lose to that.

Hakulyte 02-29-2016 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by j-rodd123 (Post 4412684)
No I'm fairly certain you are what you say you are Haku, never would think you're a wolf and a small chance at SK I guess

Yes, but I'm pretty sure you shouldn't be sponging me. You should play on your own. Otherwise, I'm going to do illogical things like voting for you jrodd.

Quote:

Originally Posted by fontisian (Post 4412685)
Claiming as you did as mafia is pretty crazy. Maybe if the mafia team rolecopped the doc, shot the sk vest, and the sk shot the doc all in the same mafia team? I'd lose to that.

Maybe I'm crazy? I mean, didn't you see how the timing was convenient for me on Day 2 ? I did try to control the game with dramatic suicide claims and "I'm the Medic" bs. Why did you all follow up blindly?

Hakulyte 02-29-2016 11:41 PM

How does it feel when you try to read my intents on these 2-3 posts?