Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=143935)

fontisian 02-29-2016 02:10 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4412518)
I originally thought IC would keep appearing every phase and now I currently don't have a backup strategy anymore. So, I'm looking for second opinions I guess.

Letting me clear myself would be a nice alternative option.

AragakiAyase 02-29-2016 02:12 PM

my reads list hasn't really changed although now that jrodd's posting there's some stuff to go off of

I liked his post where he said "is there any reason why I should be reading any of you 3 town" (me/dbp/storn). I don't think a wolf would be so blatant in asking that question because it really stands out as a strong push and wolves are more wary of backlash. actually there's not anything else that stuck out to me and I have misread jrodd incredibly wrong before but I'll give him a town lean, which again means I'm almost certainly misreading someone

AragakiAyase 02-29-2016 02:13 PM

the problem with the SK is its much easier to appear town because you're still scumhunting, you just have a secondary objective. I could tell when DBP was SK because he seemed like he was hunting but there was a significant difference in tone and actual content, but I don't know anyone else's meta well enough to be able to dissect that difference

AragakiAyase 02-29-2016 02:14 PM

I think storn is mafia and the SK must be in one of my townreads. mechanically fonti would be the most likely SK choice but I don't know. I'm willing to bet DBP is not SK this game

AragakiAyase 02-29-2016 02:15 PM

jrodd would be my other suspect because I don't have enough on him yet and xiz because all game something has felt off to me but for the most part he's appeared town which is consistent with the impression I got with DBP's SK game

Hakulyte 02-29-2016 02:23 PM

j-rodd123, did you catch up with most of the thread?

j-rodd123 02-29-2016 02:47 PM

No I'm at school, I do think I agree with a storn lynch as of right now tho

Xiz 02-29-2016 03:07 PM

On film shoots all day, will be back late tonight.

Hakulyte 02-29-2016 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by j-rodd123 (Post 4412530)
No I'm at school, I do think I agree with a storn lynch as of right now tho

I disagree with a storn lynch, I consider fonti/AA higher priority and I'm not willing to flip a coin on storn even though he could indeed be something.

I think there's enough information out already to do a better lynch than him.

fontisian 02-29-2016 03:33 PM

That's nice.

Storn

Let's go, AA.

AragakiAyase 02-29-2016 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4412533)
I disagree with a storn lynch, I consider fonti/AA higher priority and I'm not willing to flip a coin on storn even though he could indeed be something.

I think there's enough information out already to do a better lynch than him.

lol why do you think I'm mafia again? is it because I "tunneled" on you?

Hakulyte 02-29-2016 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4412538)
lol why do you think I'm mafia again? is it because I "tunneled" on you?

That and Zenith's play.

Hakulyte 02-29-2016 04:37 PM

Assuming SK = fonti and that we don't lynch her.

If SK kills a Mafia tonight, Town will be in a really good spot. The problem is that we can't guarantee what the SK will decide to kill Mafia tonight and if it doesn't happen, Town is pretty much dead.
If SK kills a Town tonight, Mafia will most likely wins.
If SK dies and there's 3 Mafia left.. we were probably going to lose the game anyway.
If SK dies and there's 2 Mafia left, it's mylo, but Town can still win.
If SK dies and there's 1 Mafia left, Town has the upper hand.

I don't think I'm going to move from fonti. I'm not liking watching 2 killing powers happen every night at this point in the game.

While I'm not 100% certain fonti is a confirmed SK, I'm willing to bet the game over it.

AragakiAyase 02-29-2016 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fontisian (Post 4412534)
That's nice.

Storn

Let's go, AA.

this doesn't sit well with me

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4412539)
That and Zenith's play.

do you seriously believe I was tunneling on you? I said earlier that I considered the world where you're actually scum but discarded it as highly unlikely

Hakulyte 02-29-2016 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4412548)
do you seriously believe I was tunneling on you? I said earlier that I considered the world where you're actually scum but discarded it as highly unlikely

Yes. To me it felt like a scum trying to find out a ghost play against me and giving up because it's not working out.

Hakulyte 02-29-2016 05:09 PM

This game is slowly starting to make myself look bad and I thought you were trying to capitalize on that fact by all means possible without looking too scum.

Hakulyte 02-29-2016 05:11 PM

I also iso'd storn and I'm confused why he's even brought up as being a potential priority lynch for today. He's just a scapegoat for you two imo.

AragakiAyase 02-29-2016 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4412551)
Yes. To me it felt like a scum trying to find out a ghost play against me and giving up because it's not working out.

if I were scum why would I dismiss it so quickly? I brought it up in one post and dismissed it in the next one. If I wanted to see if it would gain traction I would have pushed on you more and tried to rally some people around it, instead I thought of the possibility and then threw it out. I'm trying not to restrict myself to only one world because I'm severely limited on how much information I have.

You also seem like you keep going back and forth on your read on me, at times weighing zenith's play more and at times weighing mine more (which results in you leaning me more scummy/towny respectively).

AragakiAyase 02-29-2016 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4412553)
I also iso'd storn and I'm confused why he's even brought up as being a potential priority lynch for today. He's just a scapegoat for you two imo.

you're the one tunneling now, I know you're pretty much confirmed which is all the more reason why you need to rethink the situation here because you have it wrong on me at the very least.

Hakulyte 02-29-2016 05:19 PM

That's exactly why I'm also currently voting fonti over you.