Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=143935)

fontisian 02-29-2016 12:08 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

That's problematic though, as one is more likely to hedge like that on a day you can win, which a team of only AA and DBP could not do.

fontisian 02-29-2016 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fontisian (Post 4412242)
Wait.

Did you actually forget your own kill?

That was last night, man.

This was me attempting to get AA to make a towntell, by the way. Didn't work as he didn't react to this post, which is unfortunate.

Hakulyte 02-29-2016 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fontisian (Post 4412366)
Please attempt to solve the game today. Thanks.

It's solved. I'd vote a 2nd time for you if I could, that's how confident I am.

I'm willing to bet the other team is AA.

He's tunneling way too hard on me for no reason while he's playing the Town game on every other subject. I don't feel like he's genuine at all.

I think everyone else is Town.

fontisian 02-29-2016 12:39 AM

Ok, I now understand kitb. I don't think I need to worry about Haku's vote on me at the moment, what with the sk in play.

But Haku, please actually read the thread. I know you hadn't when you voted for me, because you asked for my checks again after I had 1.given them and 2.rescinded. So, please just read what's happened.

fontisian 02-29-2016 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4412373)

He's tunneling way too hard on me for no reason while he's playing the Town game on every other subject. I don't feel like he's genuine at all.

Oh, ok.

Eh, I'm ok with losing because of bad confirmed town.

Peace out.

Hakulyte 02-29-2016 12:43 AM

I can assure you I've read everything carefully as dumb as my posting may look to you.

You didn't even name the players you seered, only the color. Why?
Too lazy to fabricate stuff?

AragakiAyase 02-29-2016 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4412373)

Checked thread on phone and what lol

I just tinfoiled and said you could be scum, Xiz then asked me to provide reads in the world where you are

I still think you're near confirmed

fontisian 02-29-2016 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4412378)
I can assure you I've read everything carefully as dumb as my posting may look to you.

You didn't even name the players you seered, only the color. Why?
Too lazy to fabricate stuff?

Is this a joke?

Quote:

Originally Posted by fontisian (Post 4412189)
Um.

Hi.

I actually have a red on you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by fontisian (Post 4412218)
I feel really bad about this, but it's not even my fault.

N0 random green on charu, then a n1 on rzr and a n2 on Yoshl. I checked AA. I tried to soft the checks in my first yesterday, but claiming seemed like a bad idea when they weren't under pressure.

I think it's interesting that AA just went after storn, because I thought they might have been aligned, but yeah.

Quote:

Originally Posted by fontisian (Post 4412225)
Oh rzr, charu and Yoshl were all green. I didn't make that clear.

Quote:

Originally Posted by fontisian (Post 4412325)
Ah, you are correct. I keep forgetting the sk exists. I really dislike them as a concept.

And it looks like we've hit a tipping point and I really need some sleep anyway.

I am vt.

I believe that Xiz believed my claim, and that the way he treated AA during the claim (specially, calling him a dingus) is not consistent with them being on a scum team. Therefore, he's either the SK or town.

I fake checked AA because I was most suspicious of him, storn and backpack, storn's timezones were not conducive to a reaction test, and backpack didn't seem to be the type to react poorly to a check. The other greens were based off of the combination of my own and Vendetta's reads. I hadn't actually read his posts until AA's post today made me want to fakeclaim (which is likely an oversite on my part, as he seems competent) but the fact that he was reading rzr strongly town as well makes me feel good about my read there.

I think Backpack noticing that I wasn't voting AA as the main issue with my claim is significant, as it shows he was trying to determine if I was town faking. If AA is mafia, Backpack is with him. Backpack is also potentially the SK. Honestly, I think the reluctance to which he approached the claim, without looking up evidence until Xiz did, is just mafia.

I don't know what to make of AA. I think part of his reaction was very real. I also some of his logic was very shit, but it's easy to get emotional and react that way when redchecked as town. So yeah, I don't know.

DaBackPack

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4412328)
Okay fontisian, if you're the Cop, who did you seer during all this game and why?

Quote:

Originally Posted by fontisian (Post 4412334)
Let's see.

I have a n0 on me, a n1 green on me, a night 2 red on me, and a night 3 roleblock on me. What do you think that means?

Quote:

Originally Posted by fontisian (Post 4412341)
Is joke.

There, you don't even have to read the thread now.

fontisian 02-29-2016 12:51 AM

For clarification, Haku, since you aren't reading along, the first three quotes are part of a fake cop claim done to help solve the game. The fourth is an explanation of that game. And the fifth, sixth and seventh are you asking a bad question followed by me mocking said question.

fontisian 02-29-2016 12:52 AM

And, I'm getting pissed off.

Bed time.

Please read the game.

fontisian 02-29-2016 01:03 AM

In retrospect, the amount of snark in my previous posts was probably over the top.

I apologize.

Please read the game.

Hakulyte 02-29-2016 01:07 AM

I'm going to sleep because I can't read.

Hakulyte 02-29-2016 01:07 AM

gn

Xiz 02-29-2016 01:25 AM

1 member and 10 guests rofl okay guys

Anyway I was in bed and thought of something
Now that he retracts his cop claim, it makes the posts by V very fucking suspicious.
V COULD be trying to do what DBP did D2, but... I really don't live in that world right now. Especially with softs like that. I might need to read V's posts again.

To me you either are the cop or you are scum.

So, even though you retracted... I don't think you can claim VT anymore.

fontisian 02-29-2016 01:55 AM

I can't claim cop, Xiz. I'm VT.

Let's think about the world where I am mafia and you're town for a moment. Do you agree that I would only claim if I had two teammates alive with? And do you agree that you believed me and we're voting for AA? Why then, if I were mafia, would I have rescinded.

I would ask you to look at dbp's logic. He said he thought me not voting for AA indicated I was not the cop. This was fairly accurate, as I am town and did not want to accidentally lead a mislynch. But, dbp's explanation was that he thought I might be mafia and AA the serial killer, or vice versa. This doesn't make sense, as were I mafia, I would love insta lynching the serial killer for the win, and were I the serial killer, I wouldn't fake claim cop there as I wouldn't want mafia to shoot me. Does that make sense?

storn42 02-29-2016 04:08 AM

font
I'd quote all the hilarious things so far but I'm on phone atm. Think it was dbp who pretty much said my exact thougts right now. Font feels scummy and AA feels like a good fit for the sk, just like that gut read yesterday. AA's attention to mylo seems a bit too clingy right now, and feels like he's trying to use it as his main defense. If you were wondering why I wasn't posting at eod much, it's because I got distracted with lTWG and didn't pay enough attention to the time.

Red Blaster 02-29-2016 05:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4412311)
even if I was the last wolf which I'm not you still have an SK to find and it doesn't change the fact that you're operating on the assumption that as a wolf I have partners when you shouldn't be assuming anything

Idk I think it's best to assume there are always multiple mafia alive and to do so until the game is over. I doubt any of the lynches have been hits thus far with the helphelp lynch being the only potential due to Botchi's information.

Quote:

Originally Posted by fontisian (Post 4412340)
Oh. Right, you guys don't let the SK claim on this site.

That is so weird.

Wait are you saying what I think you're saying?

Red Blaster 02-29-2016 05:41 AM

Insta is on btw and this phase needs to play out, so can you with votes unvote font for now as a preventive measure.

AragakiAyase 02-29-2016 06:15 AM

oh I forgot my vote was on font

unvote

AragakiAyase 02-29-2016 06:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4412400)
Idk I think it's best to assume there are always multiple mafia alive and to do so until the game is over. I doubt any of the lynches have been hits thus far with the helphelp lynch being the only potential due to Botchi's information.

yeah that was garbage logic ignore it