Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   ymotohciD :daerhT emaG 002 GWT (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=153460)

the sun fan 07-25-2021 01:10 AM

ymotohciD :daerhT emaG 002 GWT

OOTC: On on Odd-Numbered nights and every third day, beginning with day 1 (The game begins on Day 0). Off on all other phases.
Nightchat: Outside of thread only during appropriate times.
Wolfchat: 24/7
Cardflips: Color-only
KitB: On
No lynch: Off
No kill: Off
Insta: On

When OOTC is on, voting can only be done in the game thread, as per usual.

Phases will always revolve around 10:00 PM Central (Server) Time. Day Phases will be 48 hours except in case of insta, Night Phases will be 24 hours always, focused around 10:00 PM Server time.

Signups:
1) SubaruPoptart
2) gold stinger Died in this game dsomething
3) Logman6656 star-crossed
4) blindreper1179 Died in this game d0
--------------------------------
5) storn42 Died in this game dsomething
6) roundbox
7) Charu
8) DaBackpack
9) spongebobismysenpai Modkilled
10) funkywong Modkilled
11) reuben_tate bolth mannn
12) Funnygurl555 Psychoangel691
13) cedolad
14) XelNya Died in this game dsomething
15) Xiz
16) T-Force Died in this game d0
17) bugkid666
18) mellonxcollie
19) Hakulyte
20) FreezinIce Died in this game d0
21) 123kappa3
22) Celirra
23) fatfuck42 Died in this game d0
24) mcdaddio
25) MixMasterLar
26) Shadow_God_10

Replacements:
1) star-crossed
2) Psychoangel691
3) bolth mannn

the sun fan 07-25-2021 01:18 AM

Re: ymotohciD :daerhT emaG 002 GWT

Town or mafia has lost and the game is over.

gold stinger 07-25-2021 01:47 AM

Hey, this is gold stinger coming in do you read me alive players? Do you see me?

Can I get a post in the main thread quoting this post if you see it? Please & ty.

blindreper1179 07-25-2021 02:03 AM

Who killed me, I'm sueing!

gold stinger 07-25-2021 02:04 AM

I promise I'm allowed to post in here, I asked before-hand ;-;

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4765900)
derrrrrrp

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4765899)
Wait- this phase is 48 instead of 46.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4765902)
Storn do you want to play the game or are you still trying to get votes.

And I can see your thread just fine. OOTC is on, so conversation SHOULD be able to happen across both games, not sure how rules would pan out on EVEN-NUMBERED days though, where OOTC is strictly OFF.

gold stinger 07-25-2021 02:10 AM

@FreezinIce

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4765904)
your wish is my command

Alright, cool. So you guys can see this thread.

Some ground stuff that you ALIVE guys might not be aware of.

Dead Chat has its own OOTC chatroom (similar to game-talk) in the TWG 200 Discord server.\

OOTC can happen with people in the other game (including 1-on-1 conversations mentioned earlier when night OOTC turned on).

We all have the same alignment as we did in the game that you guys are in right now.

We cannot view your game-talk/Alive OOTC chat.

I'm not sure how to handle OOTC of 2 games technically playing one singular interconnected game, but I suggest we use '@<playername>' at the beginning of a message if we're initiating a conversation in-thread with someone in the game across from it.

Information across both games are going to be both equally vitally important, because of same roles, and same potential for players to end up in the same position.

gold stinger 07-25-2021 02:12 AM

This should honestly be a copy-paste across both threads for posterity. This is going to get very confusing, and fast.

gold stinger 07-25-2021 02:13 AM

@DaBackpack

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4765909)
I remember seeing sunfan say that "this game might venture into bastard territory" but this is already maximum bastard

Y'know, I thought to myself as soon as it was mentioned that it would be a separate game, with the same roles, that it would be maximum bastard.

gold stinger 07-25-2021 02:15 AM

@DaBackpack

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4765913)
so uh......... it looks like we get to send players to purgatory, and THEY get to play their own game and we get cardflips based on who THEY lynch???

I'm thinking that is what happens, yeah. We are currently in dead chat, so dying a second time would probably mean a true death, and then that would reveal the alignment.

gold stinger 07-25-2021 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blindreper1179 (Post 4765906)
Who killed me, I'm sueing!

Let me hamper a guess in the meantime while main game gets its bearings (because more players, and all the explanation is in dead chat)

You have a strong suspicion who killed you at all? Or, maybe something you said?

gold stinger 07-25-2021 02:22 AM

@DaBackpack

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4765925)
It's my best guess, and it's the only thing that explains the "not flipped" stuff

ostensibly the second game will have lynches too, and I have to assume that cardflips in the second game will actually be cardflips

So I guess this means that we don't get someone's cardflips until they die twice? that's ridiculous

What happens if this game resolves BEFORE the main game? Will it resolve BOTH games? The fact that this is a game, means there has to be AT LEAST one wolf or non-town-aligned player in this game, separate from the main game.

gold stinger 07-25-2021 02:24 AM

I promise I am watching both threads here at the same time, I can hold a conversation if need be.

gold stinger 07-25-2021 02:28 AM

@Shadow_God_10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4765932)
@Goldstinger
Now here's a question... Do you guys have to pick between one of the four of you? or can you vote for anyone using some bastard shit?

I do believe the situation at the moment is we are required to decide a lynch in 48 hours, at the same EoD time as you guys, between the players currently in this game.

I have no idea if there will be more people that come/go from this game as it progresses, as this honestly throws a shit-ton of stuff in the air:

What if there's a one-shot? Will they instantly die, or send them to THIS game?

What if there's some sort of bastardized Neighborizer that can freely move players from one game or the other?

gold stinger 07-25-2021 02:31 AM

@DaBackpack

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4765935)
notice that logman also lives in purgatory with you guys, so I think that... since both games will lynch someone every day, and if we assume that our lynches end up with you guys, the purgatory game will never actually run out of players until endgame. you guys kill one, we kill one, so your population will not decrease.

on the contrary, since the "living" game has nightkills, the population of the purgatory game will actually be INCREASING over time. if I'm right, then the purgatory game will actually be rapidly increasing each phase

Hole is in this, is while there might be increasing amounts of players going into this game, either town OR mafia could achieve their win condition based on lynch & whom ends up getting sent/taken out of THIS game.

gold stinger 07-25-2021 02:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4765936)
Hole is in this, is while there might be increasing amounts of players going into this game, either town OR mafia could achieve their win condition based on lynch & whom ends up getting sent/taken out of THIS game.

This is the problem. Like, what happens if one side or the other for this 'Purgatory' hits a win condition and ends before the main game?

gold stinger 07-25-2021 02:43 AM

@123kappa3

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4765942)
how the fuck do you play this game,

just have 2 threads open obviously lmao.

Oh, and use the @<playername> stuff at the beginning of posts communicating to the other thread so I don't have to fucking die in search history between two separate TWG games that are holding multiple different conversations interlaced between said two separate TWG game threads.

gold stinger 07-25-2021 02:51 AM

I'm gonna go to bed and re-visit this tomorrow afternoon likely. @ me stuff if need be. I doubt there's going to be much talking in this thread, for this phase, with only 4 players.

gold stinger 07-25-2021 03:09 AM

@DaBackpack

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4765947)
If "mafia has lost" your game, that means that every person that has died has been town-aligned. But if "town has lost" your game, that means we have killed at least 2 wolves, which is pretty damn good.

However. I'm not counting on that good luck. You guys should consider doing a full claim in your thread, since there are only 4 of you.

I don't think our game can "kill" ppl from your game. That would be really stupid. So I don't think a full claim in the purgatory thread really puts us in danger--- and we get a good info tradeoff on how well we are doing so far

thesunfan — Today at 3:44 AM
I should have mentioned this before
your win conditions are basically the same as they were

Got permission to post this from dead chat.

Win conditions are still in play, and the game is ongoing. There would be no reason to play this game if a win condition for either or is reached. There should be a Postgame thread with results if that was the case. Meaning, there's a very real possibility that the current setup in this game right now could mean a win condition in this game has been reached already, but the game has not been decided yet.

Keep following my line of thought:

I think the main Game Thread has to hit a win condition and become 'decided' before this game hits a win condition and becomes 'decided'.

gold stinger 07-25-2021 03:13 AM

@Shadow_God_10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4765949)
@Goldstinger

We seem to have maybe made a bit of headway over here

Our neighbors can potentially be used as links between this game and your game

You have neighbors? what..

blindreper1179 07-25-2021 03:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4765920)
Let me hamper a guess in the meantime while main game gets its bearings (because more players, and all the explanation is in dead chat)

You have a strong suspicion who killed you at all? Or, maybe something you said?

I think it's because of my post about having to post at least one time a day to keep my power. I died, so I got nothing anyways.

gold stinger 07-25-2021 03:26 AM

@Shadow_God_10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4765956)
So we all put our heads together and realized that the pairings of neighbors we got in the beginning of the game can be used to communicate between players

Let's say for example... Neighbor 1 is killed in the night and Neighbor 2 is still in this game

Neighbor 1 (who is in the second game) can still communicate and give information to Neighbor 2 in this game.

We also found the purpose of the graph

Right, no one told me this, so this is the first time I'm hearing of it that EVERYONE has pairings now.

Either way, I will probably not be talking with mine, because I'm roughly 60% sure that they are the reason I am dead right now (taking into consideration someone not aligned with them could've just thrown my name out and killed me, but is pretty suspect for subaru & blind as well).

gold stinger 07-25-2021 03:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blindreper1179 (Post 4765958)
I think it's because of my post about having to post at least one time a day to keep my power. I died, so I got nothing anyways.

Did you talk at all with your paired neighbor in your neighborhood come end of night? If so, was there anything that was roletelling?

Same question goes to Subaru.

gold stinger 07-25-2021 03:29 AM

I definitely talked with my neighbor, and there was some stuff in there that would've likely gotten me killed if they were wolf, just so they wouldn't have to put up with it, unbeknownst that they would have to deal with this bullcrap 2nd game come next day phase.

blindreper1179 07-25-2021 03:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4765960)
Did you talk at all with your paired neighbor in your neighborhood come end of night? If so, was there anything that was roletelling?

I got nothing from my neighbor, claim vanilla. Idk if I believe it entirely, because they were wary of me being so straightforward with them. We didn't talk end of the night really. We had convos beforehand though. Nothing to crazy came out of it. Mostly what/who/when/were/why/how. They didn't think I was wolf so, I don't think I'm dead because of them. Someone was PR hunting OR someone took me for the chaotic evil that I am, and assumed I was lying and wanted me out.??? Idk. either way, this is fucked and I don't wanna read two threads. lmao

blindreper1179 07-25-2021 03:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4765961)
I definitely talked with my neighbor, and there was some stuff in there that would've likely gotten me killed if they were wolf, just so they wouldn't have to put up with it, unbeknownst that they would have to deal with this bullcrap 2nd game come next day phase.

Can we tell neighbors? Is it a good idea? If they are in the first game, do we hide the info to not have them be a target? Or would it help them and make them back burners? This is really confusing. I honestly don't know what to do that seems beneficial in the long run of things.

gold stinger 07-25-2021 03:37 AM

@Xiz

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4765963)
Random thoughts:

- do you think someone can come back into this game?
- is this a back to the future game?
- what if the win condition is for both housemates to survive the longest in both games?

Also for the record I’m confident the houses do something more

If one burns down I stg

- I think there could be a possibility that someone could get transferred from this game to your game, if killing someone in your game puts them in this game.

- I've never played a back to the future game so I'm going to say no

- I don't think this is a housemates game given that the wording is 'neighborhood'. Also, having a wincon that requires you to work with another non-aligned player means that some town will have to work with a wolf, or a third-party, and have worse win chances which is like the definition of maximum bastard, so no.

gold stinger 07-25-2021 03:38 AM

Ok actually bedtime for real right now imma pass out lol

gold stinger 07-25-2021 03:43 AM

@Xiz

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4765965)
- I don't think this is a housemates game given that the wording is 'neighborhood'. Also, having a wincon that requires you to work with another non-aligned player means that some town will have to work with a wolf, or a third-party, and have worse win chances which is like the definition of maximum bastard, so no.

To further expand on this point, we also didn't get any notification or confirmation of neighborhoods in role PM's so I highly doubt there's any specific mechanic tied to them for win condition except that they exist, and maybe a role could fuck with them in some way but that remains to be seen.

Would be even more bastardly to have hidden win conditions and not tell a single soul about them.

SubaruPoptart 07-25-2021 09:56 AM

Oh fuck this

SubaruPoptart 07-25-2021 09:58 AM

I'll be back later but jesus christ what happens if you die again can you get targeted cross-game? I hate the possibilities this gives

SubaruPoptart 07-25-2021 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4765909)
I remember seeing sunfan say that "this game might venture into bastard territory" but this is already maximum bastard

what are we supposed to use to reason with? how do we solve?????????? there has to be some way to get those flips. there might be a wolf role that "jams" cardflips... but that would be absolutely insane to expect us to correctly lynch one specific character just to restore basic game functionality again

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4765913)
ok I'm slow on the intake and just realized that there is a second, purgatory game the others got sent to

so uh......... it looks like we get to send players to purgatory, and THEY get to play their own game and we get cardflips based on who THEY lynch???

@DaBackpack

The biggest issue I have with this game right now is that Logman isn't even in this game. Which means maybe if you get lynched you don't get sent to purgatory??? Or there's A HIDDEN FUCKING THIRD GAME FOR PEOPLE WHO GOT LYNCHED and if this is the case I'm done

SubaruPoptart 07-25-2021 10:03 AM

god fuck this is so much at once

SubaruPoptart 07-25-2021 10:08 AM

@Hakulyte
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4765922)
Maybe parity is ending the game currently ?

what does the word "Dichotomy" mean? Because another crack thought is what if parity is literal parity? The amount of wolves/towns being the exact same in both games ends the game.

SubaruPoptart 07-25-2021 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-Force (Post 4765950)
@ Dead thread

Could also be that your game's just starting in reverse, just like the title of your game.

@TWGma

so we'd be the final 4 and we just gotta build back up to D0 technically?

SubaruPoptart 07-25-2021 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4766041)
@DaBackpack

The biggest issue I have with this game right now is that Logman isn't even in this game. Which means maybe if you get lynched you don't get sent to purgatory??? Or there's A HIDDEN FUCKING THIRD GAME FOR PEOPLE WHO GOT LYNCHED and if this is the case I'm done

I can't read ignore literally the entirety of this post

SubaruPoptart 07-25-2021 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4765960)

Yes and they were already dead if that gives you any indicator lmaooo

SubaruPoptart 07-25-2021 10:12 AM

@Xiz
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4765970)
If I’m wrong and this means nothing and I’m actually a VT then whatever.

So are you saying that you never got a role PM?

SubaruPoptart 07-25-2021 10:16 AM

@01_doG_wodahS
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4765991)
.nafnuseht

gaT netuG

SubaruPoptart 07-25-2021 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-Force (Post 4764310)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4765994)
Okay, I'm extremely confused.

Someone is saying the graph is solved and that it shows neighbors, and I'm going............. Wat

@Charu
So if my guess is correct. Since my neighbor and I are literally opposite each other, what if we can semi-bullshit guess who others' could be based on who they're opposite from on that graph?

I feel confident in giving away who my neighbor is since we're literally both dead. We can still use our chat, and I feel this information is critically important to figuring out what's going on.

SubaruPoptart 07-25-2021 10:20 AM

For reference I'm the animal crossing lookin character in the bunny hat on the chair.

SubaruPoptart 07-25-2021 10:21 AM

I should've cut the second graph out, I'm talking about the top graph.

SubaruPoptart 07-25-2021 10:24 AM

So since it just happened what happens if you post in the wrong game

SubaruPoptart 07-25-2021 10:26 AM

I'm not deleting it until I get a clear consensus on what happens but goddamn that's a hidden struggle that I'mma have to figure out cuz fuck

SubaruPoptart 07-25-2021 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4766054)
I'm not deleting it until I get a clear consensus on what happens but goddamn that's a hidden struggle that I'mma have to figure out cuz fuck

Well not "deleting" it but whatever happens to it afterward y'know?

SubaruPoptart 07-25-2021 10:28 AM

@Shadow_God_10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4766038)
I don't give a flying fuck if I'm scum read for pausing to.teach the newer players what's going on. As long as I'm around, I'll try my best to make them interact with us via ootc or this damn thread or the next

Yeah I'm of this same sentiment. ESPECIALLY this game.

SubaruPoptart 07-25-2021 10:36 AM

@SubaruPoptart Dumbass

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4766052)
@123kappa3

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4766027)
thank you for causing even more confusion to the game.

Raeko I wanna say is the rabbit lady in the bottom right of the yellow. Roundbox is the dude drinking the biggest glass of iced tea I've ever seen. It's not confusing if you pay attention.

SubaruPoptart 07-25-2021 11:44 AM

@DaBackpack
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4766063)
The mirror game will only be GROWING after this phase. Our game will shrink, theirs will grow. (Everyone who dies in this game gets sent there.)

The mirror game only has 4 players in it now. This is currently the state of the game that gives us the MOST opportunity to gain information.

Treat this as a logic puzzle.

Currently, let's assume that the mirror game is only townies right now. sunfan made a post saying that "the game is over", because that game has zero wolves in it.

Now, fast-forward to TOMORROW. New people will be sent to the mirror game. If sunfan makes a post saying that the "game is over" still, then those new people are townies too.

BUT, if the mirror game becomes "NOT over", then we can mathematically establish that AT LEAST ONE of the new mirror players is a wolf.

Please think of the game like this. It is currently the only tool we have for reasoning.

This is good to know. The only issue I have with this is that the OP says "Town OR Mafia has lost" so we're not quite sure how many town/wolves there are here. I would like to assume that goldstinger isn't a wolf because of his comments about his neighbor, and I would also like to assume that logman wasn't a wolf due to being my neighbor. That just leaves blind as a question mark fmpov.

SubaruPoptart 07-25-2021 11:46 AM

@DaBackpack
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4766070)
yeah, there's some discussion in the discord about this iirc

sunfan often has fucked-up, complicated setup ideas. but they are always grounded in the spirit of the game. I don't really know how to describe it, but I want to say that despite how crazy this game looks, he would not create an arbitrary bastard game. I feel like the design choices he's made are deliberate and calculated.

they might be contrived and the end result might be chaotic nonsense, but in sunfan's mind, this is still a game of TWG

Is it allowed to cite ootc stuff in thread? I feel this was mentioned already but I can't think of where to possibly find it

SubaruPoptart 07-25-2021 11:49 AM

@mcdaddio
Quote:

Originally Posted by mcdaddio (Post 4766071)
I really hope its only townies because we are going to have to play a lot of calculated defensive if there are 2 or 3 wolves in that game (I highly doubt there are 3 wolves unless we are all amazing shots but the current status of the other game means that it is possible)

That would absolutely be worst-case scenario, but that got me thinking. If we send all the wolves here (assuming there's not a second level of hell past this), and there's all town in the other game, wouldn't that mean technically nobody "loses"? Wolves would win in the mirror world, town would win in the regular world. Parity would be achieved in both worlds.

SubaruPoptart 07-25-2021 11:53 AM

@DaBackpack

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4766078)
idk if this is something we need to worry about

the other game is "over" but is still running. that is, TWG 200 is still going. I don't think the parity of each thread independently is what matters here. It's the TOTAL parity.

If the total number of wolves in both threads is equal to the total number of townies, THEN we lose. (You aren't "dead" until you get voted out in the mirror world.)

The really important thing here is that no-kill is off. Theoretically, if every single player in the second thread is a wolf, they are still forced to vote out a wolf.

I can't think of any scenario in which we are absolutely fucked unless we, you know, play TWG badly. So idk if defensive strategy is needed here

OK yeah that definitely solves that concern I had. I was worried that wolves that were sent here could just dunk any town that came in.

SubaruPoptart 07-25-2021 12:04 PM

@Charu
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4766083)
I will reiterate that a proper phase has not started in the mirror game.

If that's the case I'mma pause, but at the same time we haven't been told off for posting.

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4765888)
OOTC: On on Odd-Numbered nights and every third day, beginning with day 1 (The game begins on Day 0). Off on all other phases.
Nightchat: Outside of thread only during appropriate times.
Wolfchat: 24/7
Cardflips: Color-only
KitB: On
No lynch: Off
No kill: Off
Insta: On

Phases will always revolve around 10:00 PM Central (Server) Time. Day Phases will be 48 hours except in case of insta, Night Phases will be 24 hours always, focused around 10:00 PM Server time.

But also this: it appears as if these phases revolve around y'all's phases. I'm inferring that because this thread exists at all, it's chill to post. If this game's phases haven't truly started yet and they're staggered due to either sunfan being sunfan or some other reasons that would be kinda fucked. Gonna pause regardless.

gold stinger 07-25-2021 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4766041)

Logman is in this game and he is in the same OOTC on Discord as the rest of us what r u smoking

SubaruPoptart 07-25-2021 12:31 PM

@fatfuck42

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4766091)
Not sure if this is proper etiquette or not, but if the dead crew is down for it I think they should try to insta logman at some point in the phase. That way we can figure out if they can actually vote people out or not, and if they CAN vote someone out whether we'll finally get that sweet sweet cardflip. And out of the four players in that game, a flip on logman would go the furthest w/r/t wagonomics.

It would not be proper etiquette but tbh it might be the best move we have. I'd like to learn a bit more about blind before resorting to something like that, though.

SubaruPoptart 07-25-2021 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4766092)
Logman is in this game and he is in the same OOTC on Discord as the rest of us what r u smoking

I was on something cuz I somehow skipped over man's name but I figured that out sometime on the 2nd page

SubaruPoptart 07-25-2021 12:39 PM

@Xiz
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4766095)
@subaru

I got rolled VT in a bastard game. That’s the most bastard thing sunfan can do to me.

I think VT is the most dangerous one because you gotta use your brain instead of being able to use mechanics 'n such. Brains are pretty crazy things y'know

gold stinger 07-25-2021 12:48 PM

@DaBackpack

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4766086)
Yeah... but their game is "continuing." Someone used this terminology earlier, but it looks like their game will be playing in reverse, sort of. Once their game state becomes "not ended", i would expect to see proper phases.

@Gold Stinger
Are you guys supposed to lynch somebody today? Are you even ABLE to?

Yeah, we have 48 hours to decide a lynch. Set to resolve at the same time your day phase ends currently. I could send a vote out no problem, but there's only 4 players, so a wrong vote anywhere here could mean reaching insta very quickly.

Posted this to wrong thread initially don't kill me, this is confusing.

gold stinger 07-25-2021 12:50 PM

@DaBackpack

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4766079)
*no-lynch and no-kill are off. point still stands

Insta is on though lmao. Imagine de-syncing the threads because there's an insta in one of them.

gold stinger 07-25-2021 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4766074)
@DaBackpack

This is good to know. The only issue I have with this is that the OP says "Town OR Mafia has lost" so we're not quite sure how many town/wolves there are here. I would like to assume that goldstinger isn't a wolf because of his comments about his neighbor, and I would also like to assume that logman wasn't a wolf due to being my neighbor. That just leaves blind as a question mark fmpov.

I don't think blind is likely a wolf, given that their response in regards to why they died were focused on what they posted in-thread vs what they may have shared in their neighborhood. I would also like to know more about blind's conversation with their neighborhood buddy and why they believe they treated it as 'weary' of them.

gold stinger 07-25-2021 01:04 PM

We're starting to get to a point where we can just figure out neighborhoods based on proximity of the players on the graph so we might as well come out and just say who is our neighborhood partners given the information on the table right now.

My neighborhood partner is Reuben.

SubaruPoptart's partner is Logman.

Considering the graph spread and how people are going to get matched up based on proximity (since everyone dead & involved here are somewhat close to one another):

I'm pretty comfortable with saying that blindreper's partner is Celery.

Here's a mock graph coming to that conclusion:

blindreper1179 07-25-2021 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4766093)
@fatfuck42

It would not be proper etiquette but tbh it might be the best move we have. I'd like to learn a bit more about blind before resorting to something like that, though.

Im not sure if it's entirely a good idea, but people were talking about hard claiming. I told my neighbor, and they weren't sure to believe or not.
I'm a seeker. I have to post once a day to stay near others and select a person who posted in that day to follow at night and see if they make an action. I chose Xiz after discussing it with my neighbor. I didn't get a read because I "died"

gold stinger 07-25-2021 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4766111)
[img]graph[img]

Graph is probably inconsistent in some places and mostly incorrect at the bottom (due to distance from players) but based on proximity you can already make some absolute confirmations with the information currently on the table:

XelNya's neighbor is FG.

Xiz's neighbor is Bugkid.

funkywong's neighbor is likely spongebobismysenpai.

SubaruPoptart 07-25-2021 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4766102)
@DaBackpack

Yeah, we have 48 hours to decide a lynch. Set to resolve at the same time your day phase ends currently. I could send a vote out no problem, but there's only 4 players, so a wrong vote anywhere here could mean reaching insta very quickly.

Posted this to wrong thread initially don't kill me, this is confusing.

Don't worry I did the same thing

blindreper1179 07-25-2021 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4766107)
I don't think blind is likely a wolf, given that their response in regards to why they died were focused on what they posted in-thread vs what they may have shared in their neighborhood. I would also like to know more about blind's conversation with their neighborhood buddy and why they believe they treated it as 'weary' of them.

They were weary of me because I instantly through everything on the table. They said "that's pretty bold of you to just do that"

gold stinger 07-25-2021 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blindreper1179 (Post 4766118)
They were weary of me because I instantly through everything on the table. They said "that's pretty bold of you to just do that"

Do you think it's a possibility that wolves may have just killed you off right then and there because you were a likely PR threat? If so, that's cause for alarm in the same boat that I am in right now, with your neighbor possibly being the middle-man moving information to the other team.

SubaruPoptart 07-25-2021 01:12 PM

@fatfuck42

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4766115)
A game 2 insta attempt in the last 24 hours of the phase would be my vote.

This one's a weird one because by the looks of it everyone in game 2's town in some way. I can't speak for log but like I said before I'd love to assume he's town by sole virtue of him being my neighbor, but y'never know.

gold stinger 07-25-2021 01:13 PM

I would actually retract my statement about Benguin being the best lynch option for the other thread in this case, since I stated I was strictly vanilla town. blind's partner would be much more sus given this game's setup (and 2nd game) was not made known until after kills were sent, and night actions were taken.

SubaruPoptart 07-25-2021 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blindreper1179 (Post 4766118)

it was pretty bold tbh; it also didn't really make sense to throw everything like that post 1, regardless of whether it was true or not

gold stinger 07-25-2021 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4766122)
This one's a weird one because by the looks of it everyone in game 2's town in some way. I can't speak for log but like I said before I'd love to assume he's town by sole virtue of him being my neighbor, but y'never know.

FatFuck's approach on this is correct. It would give the main game extremely valuable information, for which they lack right now (because no cardflips).

blindreper1179 07-25-2021 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4766119)
Do you think it's a possibility that wolves may have just killed you off right then and there because you were a likely PR threat? If so, that's cause for alarm in the same boat that I am in right now, with your neighbor possibly being the middle-man moving information to the other team.

I mean, that would be the most direct answer, but me throwing it at everyone in my very first post wasn't a very safe thing to do lmao

SubaruPoptart 07-25-2021 01:15 PM

It's correct but it's definitely an interesting situation. Cuz it'd be solely based on who would give the most info.

blindreper1179 07-25-2021 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4766125)
it was pretty bold tbh; it also didn't really make sense to throw everything like that post 1, regardless of whether it was true or not

Tbh, I was relying on my chaotic evil placement to have people scoff at me.

gold stinger 07-25-2021 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blindreper1179 (Post 4766127)
I mean, that would be the most direct answer, but me throwing it at everyone in my very first post wasn't a very safe thing to do lmao

Happened to me in the Trailer Park Boys game lmao.

Wolves would have had a confirmed PR target for the night and closed their case on it immediately, and played it off as a kill in regards to joking about power in-thread.

But, I don't think ANYONE expected this 2nd game to happen afterwards.

SubaruPoptart 07-25-2021 01:17 PM

@Charu
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4766121)
@goldstinger

I'm not sure we should rely 100% on the graph to tell who's neighbor is who.

Is it even wise to confirm everyone's neighbor?

These thoughts give me pause.

I only confirmed mine because we both happen to be here, honestly.

gold stinger 07-25-2021 01:25 PM

@Charu

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4766133)
I mean, if anything like his post in this game that he made, I don't think pinning their neighbor is the best take either since it wasn't only just the neighbor that was told he had some kind of role, as he said in your mirror game, lmao.

I think you and I both know there's a massive difference between openly joking about having to post once for power and it actually being true on day 0 no less,

and openly hardclaiming your role to one specific individual during night phase OOTC where no one else is going to hear unless you decide to spout more stuff off in the coming days.

blindreper1179 07-25-2021 01:26 PM

@fatfuck
Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4766132)
lmao blind, I can't believe you weren't bullshitting about the having to post once a day thing.

How come you/your neighbor chose Xiz?

We chose xiz because they assumed a town role blocked the flip. Town NEEDS flips, that would be so counterproductive. That was the biggest reason.

gold stinger 07-25-2021 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blindreper1179 (Post 4766136)
We chose xiz because they assumed a town role blocked the flip. Town NEEDS flips, that would be so counterproductive. That was the biggest reason.

why the hell would a town role block a flip what

blindreper1179 07-25-2021 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4766137)
why the hell would a town role block a flip what

This is exactly my point.

gold stinger 07-25-2021 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4766135)
I think you and I both know there's a massive difference between openly joking about having to post once for power and it actually being true on day 0 no less,

and openly hardclaiming your role to one specific individual during night phase OOTC where no one else is going to hear unless you decide to spout more stuff off in the coming days.

That being said, blindreper, did you talk with anyone else during the night about your role? Just a simple yes/no, I don't need names if you're not comfortable with that. OOTC was open (and still open) for everyone, not just your neighbor.

blindreper1179 07-25-2021 01:32 PM

I also need to reiterate we were picking someone on the haku train, that is where it started.

SubaruPoptart 07-25-2021 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blindreper1179 (Post 4766138)
This is exactly my point.

I mean I can understand thinking that cuz it's Xiz we're talking about but a townrole blocking a flip makes absolutely zero sense to me even if it's Xiz doing it. That role would be ultra useless as a town role, unless there's specific scenarios that would warrant blocking a flip from a town perspective.