Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151828)

the sun fan 04-4-2020 11:37 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4724215)
let it rand

lmao

fatfuck42 04-4-2020 11:37 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4724214)
anyone wanna lynch sunny

Yes and no.

Cold Kitten 04-4-2020 11:39 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4724216)
^^

any feelings on fatfuck?

Bolth mannn 04-4-2020 11:39 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
we could always go for haku

he's only gonna get harder to read the longer the game goes on

Hakulyte 04-4-2020 11:40 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cold Kitten (Post 4724219)
any feelings on fatfuck?

obvious town, but purely meta. If wolf, he's just straight up outplaying me.

flashflash account 04-4-2020 11:40 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
I think bolt might just be wolfing

Cold Kitten 04-4-2020 11:41 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4724220)
we could always go for haku

he's only gonna get harder to read the longer the game goes on

actually lynching the guy that offered himself up to be lynched is either the best play of all time or the worst

Bolth mannn 04-4-2020 11:41 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4724222)
I think bolt might just be wolfing

im not i promise

flashflash account 04-4-2020 11:41 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4724224)
im not i promise

would you promise this as a wolf

the sun fan 04-4-2020 11:41 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4724224)
im not i promise

wow no way me too
haku already played the golden card

Bolth mannn 04-4-2020 11:42 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cold Kitten (Post 4724223)
actually lynching the guy that offered himself up to be lynched is either the best play of all time or the worst

possibility of haku doing a bluff is just confusing the hell out of me

Bolth mannn 04-4-2020 11:42 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4724226)
wow no way me too
haku already played the golden card

yo youre clearly paying some attention, who do you think we should lynch

Cold Kitten 04-4-2020 11:42 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4724227)
possibility of haku doing a bluff is just confusing the hell out of me

same, i'm over thinking it. it's the perfect play as a wolf because almost always after you say that, people no longer want to lynch you

the sun fan 04-4-2020 11:43 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4724228)
yo youre clearly paying some attention, who do you think we should lynch

ffa
same person I'm voting for

the sun fan 04-4-2020 11:43 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4724213)
Not Voting:
mellon_collie

:59 good :00 bad

@raeko
fix pls ty

flashflash account 04-4-2020 11:44 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4724230)
ffa
same person I'm voting for

you really should not lynch me

Tokzic 04-4-2020 11:44 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4724221)
obvious town, but purely meta. If wolf, he's just straight up outplaying me.

haku and fatfuck have been ride or die this whole game, just say vague things like "it's obvious" when asked to elaborate, and all fatfuck has done is meme and aggro on me for aggroing on haku

fatfuck42 04-4-2020 11:44 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
I'm still 99.95% certain haku's town. Just roll with it.

flashflash account 04-4-2020 11:45 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tokzic (Post 4724234)
haku and fatfuck have been ride or die this whole game, just say vague things like "it's obvious" when asked to elaborate, and all fatfuck has done is meme and aggro on me for aggroing on haku

kind of like this

plop

Hakulyte 04-4-2020 11:45 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tokzic (Post 4724234)
haku and fatfuck have been ride or die this whole game, just say vague things like "it's obvious" when asked to elaborate, and all fatfuck has done is meme and aggro on me for aggroing on haku

Oh, you can get him lynched. I'm just saying it's impossible in my mind on D0.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:43 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution