Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=150862)

the sun fan 04-15-2019 10:09 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
\_(ツ)_/

roundbox 04-15-2019 10:09 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
unvote

this is an olive branch to fg to vote for tforce

ShadoWolfe 04-15-2019 10:10 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Day ends in 6 minutes, at 9:15 server time

Votes/posts at :15 are good, Votes/posts at :16 are bad

Funnygurl555 04-15-2019 10:10 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4671412)
unvote

this is an olive branch to fg to vote for tforce

;______; thank u

t-force

Precarious 04-15-2019 10:10 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Emotional clears are bullshit. They're easy to fake. I've faked them before, on this very forum. But if I clear myself that way, it just leaves that extra element of uncertainty (and suspicion) for the next day. I'd much rather actually contribute something, leave some information or idea, rather than muddy the waters.

the sun fan 04-15-2019 10:10 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
raeko feels townie
fg feels townie
roundbox has a good process but is incredibly fucking dead if prec is a miss

ffa was worried about outting blues and shot star
sunfan is town

the sun fan 04-15-2019 10:11 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Precarious (Post 4671415)
Emotional clears are bullshit. They're easy to fake. I've faked them before, on this very forum. But if I clear myself that way, it just leaves that extra element of uncertainty (and suspicion) for the next day. I'd much rather actually contribute something, leave some information or idea, rather than muddy the waters.

well, so be it

the sun fan 04-15-2019 10:11 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
you might be right about emotion, fwiw

Funnygurl555 04-15-2019 10:11 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
prec

Precarious 04-15-2019 10:12 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
The primary defense I can make at this point (albeit having not really read into this day much yet) is that Star interactions with TWGma seem exculpatory.

As for everyone else:

Cooling on Roundbox for being willing to extend, albeit in a situation where it was just words. Seems like everyone was sort of resigned to lynching me here, so no one would have taken heat for that, and thus it's in scum's interest to see a minimal information game, zero suspicion lynch occur.

Really quickly, since I just got there, who shot Freezin?

roundbox 04-15-2019 10:13 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Precarious (Post 4671420)
The primary defense I can make at this point (albeit having not really read into this day much yet) is that Star interactions with TWGma seem exculpatory.

As for everyone else:

Cooling on Roundbox for being willing to extend, albeit in a situation where it was just words. Seems like everyone was sort of resigned to lynching me here, so no one would have taken heat for that, and thus it's in scum's interest to see a minimal information game, zero suspicion lynch occur.

Really quickly, since I just got there, who shot Freezin?

flashflash

Precarious 04-15-2019 10:13 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
fwiw, mellon would be my choice right now.

the sun fan 04-15-2019 10:13 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Precarious (Post 4671423)
fwiw, mellon would be my choice right now.

vote her

mellon_collie 04-15-2019 10:13 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Precarious (Post 4671423)
fwiw, mellon would be my choice right now.

:@

the sun fan 04-15-2019 10:14 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
part of me wants it to be ffa
pls leave me alive if ur a wolf, ffa
thx

roundbox 04-15-2019 10:14 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
sorry prec if you're town

the sun fan 04-15-2019 10:15 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
0 part of me wants it to be fg
please kill me if ur a wolf fg
thx

the sun fan 04-15-2019 10:15 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
im sorry if you're a wolf too, prec

Precarious 04-15-2019 10:16 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
mellon

I'm less convinced by the "clears" we've seen outside of FFA, for what it's worth, but I haven't finished the thread, so...

ShadoWolfe 04-15-2019 10:16 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Stop posting!

Day has ended


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:47 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution