Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Bug Reports and Suggestions (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   We need more "stepmania" twitch streams (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=140683)

FF_rules 01-28-2015 02:38 AM

We need more "stepmania" twitch streams

Only a matter of time before someone starts streaming nekopara lol.

Sidek 01-28-2015 02:50 AM

Re: We need more "stepmania" twitch streams

yes

ShurykaN 01-28-2015 03:40 AM

ok.

btw I streamed nekopara before

FF_rules 01-28-2015 04:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShurykaN (Post 4268609)
ok.

btw I streamed nekopara before

doesn't count if it was the sfw steam version.
-wth though it was streamed while listed as Stepmania so the live channel picked up on it lol.

Mahou 01-28-2015 08:48 AM

There are a few people I know that stream SM/FFR on a regular basis
Brandon (Etienne)
AJ (aka Halogen. He streams mainly FFR now I believe. I haven't seen him play SM in quite awhile now)
Wafles (He streams a fair amount)
MinaciousGrace(He's random, but he does it once in awhile)
Staiain (Streams quite often. Plays various styles too..aka solo, 4k, osumania)
Thunderflip (Streams FFR sometimes)
Haku (Streamed FFR last night)
Cammy (Streams FFR once in awhile)

I'd stream, but unless I get software that works with XP or upgrade OS, I'm not going to be streaming for awhile.

_Zenith_ 01-28-2015 10:14 AM

Most of the the time I feel like FFR showcases Twitch Channels not from their own players.

Also I agree, sort of. There needs to be no more mislabeled streams, and far less Osu streams. I get that Osu is big but it's annoying as hell to watch one or even see one.

We need more Stepmania, FFR itself, maybe even FFR events like TWG started doing, and lastly step-artists showcasing a new song they are working on and viewers can watch it happen live.

TC_Halogen 01-28-2015 11:22 AM

I won't be streaming too much FFR anymore now that I've become quite involved with osu!/osu!mania.

I do agree though; on FFR, it is a bit annoying to see osu! related streams. However, it'd be cool if we were able to make a team/partner page of some sort on Twitch so that only users who are registered as a part of that FFR team could be noticed on the front page's stream listing (and rather limiting to just FFR/SM/osu!, we could give priority to those games and then list those who are just streaming other things).

rushyrulz 01-28-2015 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mahou (Post 4268642)
Brandon (Etienne)
AJ (aka Halogen. He streams mainly FFR now I believe. I haven't seen him play SM in quite awhile now)

I'd stream, but unless I get software that works with XP or upgrade OS, I'm not going to be streaming for awhile.

I see how it is :<

_Zenith_ 01-28-2015 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TC_Halogen (Post 4268670)
I won't be streaming too much FFR anymore now that I've become quite involved with osu!/osu!mania.

I do agree though; on FFR, it is a bit annoying to see osu! related streams. However, it'd be cool if we were able to make a team/partner page of some sort on Twitch so that only users who are registered as a part of that FFR team could be noticed on the front page's stream listing (and rather limiting to just FFR/SM/osu!, we could give priority to those games and then list those who are just streaming other things).

I'd be willing to see the possibility of making a team/partner page with Twitch.

Moreso my hostility towards OSU streams is that 90% of the time I'm expecting to see one of our very own FFR members actually playing but it's again 90% of the time a woman hopelessly playing but she has 300+ constant viewers because she's a woman.

I'm not a big Stream Viewer to be honest, but whenever I'm in the mood, I like to watch FFR like I have in the past (NeonSM, CarrotCake, etc) and it's especially cool to see when people change it up, try new things, creating content, etc.

mrpreggers 01-28-2015 12:12 PM

ecchi

YoshL 01-28-2015 12:12 PM

Quote:

Brandon (Etienne)

I see how it is :<

_Zenith_ 01-28-2015 12:18 PM

Quote:

Brandon (Etienne)
Most if not all of the Event Staff (Streams frequently)

Fixed :^)

EtienneSM 01-28-2015 12:18 PM

It bothers me that there are so many osu! streams compared to SM, considering how much it bores me to watch osu! imo. I'd like to get SM out there but I don't have the exposure.

Not really known as a good 4k player outside of fiffer lolol

Superfreak04 01-28-2015 12:26 PM

I actually stream SM sometimes, it's just that usually I don't change the "game currently playing" field to SM, so it doesn't show up here at all. More often though, I'm streaming CS GO and 1.6

twitch.tv/Superfreak04 if you're interested in following. Lately I haven't been streaming as much due to school and work, but I do it as often as I can.

gold stinger 01-28-2015 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EtienneSM (Post 4268690)
It bothers me that there are so many osu! streams compared to SM, considering how much it bores me to watch osu! imo. I'd like to get SM out there but I don't have the exposure.

Not really known as a good 4k player outside of fiffer lolol

yeah osu! has been so publicized & praised upon in the rhythm gaming area that it draws the attention away from Stepmania. On top of that, a lot of people are starting to stream on hitbox rather than Twitch when it comes to Stepmania because it's better in terms of rhythm gaming & copyrights due to Twitch starting to take copyright action against streamers.

Tyson ultima 01-28-2015 12:42 PM

I'd use sm to stream kshootmania. Sorry. Notsorry.

MinaciousGrace 01-28-2015 01:47 PM

Quote:

I've become quite involved with osu!/osu!mania.

literally die in a fire

FF_rules 01-28-2015 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4268677)
Moreso my hostility towards OSU streams is that 90% of the time I'm expecting to see one of our very own FFR members actually playing but it's again 90% of the time a woman hopelessly playing but she has 300+ constant viewers because she's a woman.

I literally clicked an osu stream to see what it was like and it was just some white guy singing along to an anime song (badly) while he played on a casual level with a bunch of people donating to him. I was so confused/disgusted. (Probably a biased first experience)

EzExZeRo7497 01-28-2015 06:57 PM

Quote:

hey me too

Yeah, having a team page on Twitch would be a good idea.

Red Blaster 01-28-2015 07:17 PM

Osu is fun to watch if it's like a D7 skill equivilent player playing actual Osu.