Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=143935)

danceflashrevo 02-21-2016 10:57 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
greg if you're reading can we get a votecount?

thesunfan 02-21-2016 10:57 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I will be locking the thread at 10:01 exactly
Don't post after I unlock the thread or you're dead

Charu 02-21-2016 10:57 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Rrrr... I say CFD one of the inactives.

danceflashrevo 02-21-2016 10:58 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
tfw ninjad

fuck i really don't know. skg's as scum as sinistro

Charu 02-21-2016 10:58 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Cedolad comes to mind, as much as I don't want to.

Cedo's meta still hasn't changed. Post for the first day, and then disappear for the rest of the phase.

DaBackpack 02-21-2016 10:58 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
don't think skg is wofl

Charu 02-21-2016 10:59 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Fuck it

cedolad

DaBackpack 02-21-2016 10:59 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
if i had to pick it would be helphelp

helphelp11 02-21-2016 10:59 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
cedload

Charu 02-21-2016 10:59 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4409445)
if i had to pick it would be helphelp

Ugh

danceflashrevo 02-21-2016 10:59 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
i don't think skg's wolf either, and i really don't want cedo to die i feel dirty just killing him like that. i like helphelp best here though

Charu 02-21-2016 11:00 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by helphelp11 (Post 4409446)
cedload

lmao

thesunfan 02-21-2016 11:00 PM

Vote Count
 
Votes from post 4 to post 970
Night in 0:01:05

---
:00 good :01 bad

reuben_tate 02-21-2016 11:00 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Charu

thesunfan 02-21-2016 11:02 PM

EOD Vote Count
 
Votes from post 4 to post 974
It is night

---

thesunfan 02-21-2016 11:03 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
helphelp11 has been lynched

Night 1 begins now and will last 24 hours ending at 10 PM Server time on Monday, February 22nd.

thesunfan 02-22-2016 11:00 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
In the Night...

XelNya was killed by the Serial Killer

D2 will last 48 hours and will end Wednesday, February 24th, at 10 PM server time.

D2 begins now.

Charu 02-22-2016 11:04 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Ya did good, Mr. Medic.

Ya did good

rzr 02-22-2016 11:05 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Zenith seems useless this game. I actually been reading this all day and feel pretty confident in my reads, esp now

Charu 02-22-2016 11:06 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4409617)
Zenith seems useless this game. I actually been reading this all day and feel pretty confident in my reads, esp now

Yo bro, show some explanation!!!

Charu 02-22-2016 11:07 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4409616)
Ya did good, Mr. Medic.

Ya did good

Actually, I just thought about it and that's not the only thing that could've happened.

HEE HEE HEE

I wonder what that could possibly mean!?



Hee hee hee

rzr 02-22-2016 11:09 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
already there charu



how do you know the medic did good ay?

Hakulyte 02-22-2016 11:09 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
What does that mean Charu? Please tell us~

Charu 02-22-2016 11:09 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4409620)
already there charu



how do you know the medic did good ay?

I don't, it was just the first thing that popped in my mind when I saw only the SK going off and killing someone.

rzr 02-22-2016 11:10 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4409618)
Yo bro, show some explanation!!!

iso him dawg. trust me, I can and will love to post some shit here on Zenith, but anyone who doesn't have a critique for his activity level is either blind or ignorant.

Zenith legit just never acts like he did last phase, and though his self proclaimed wolf meta his to be an ass hole (which personally I think he's hit right on the head), Zenith's lack of character should be addressed and that's wher I'd like to start d2!

Hakulyte 02-22-2016 11:10 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
If they both target XelNya wouldn't it says "killed by SK and Mafia?"

Maybe Mafia shot the SK and bulletproof vest triggered once?

Charu 02-22-2016 11:11 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4409621)
What does that mean Charu? Please tell us~

That'll spoil the fun.

Also, explain why you voted dfr before leaving for work.

Don't worry, it won't make you look bad, hee hee...

rzr 02-22-2016 11:11 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4409622)
I don't, it was just the first thing that popped in my mind when I saw only the SK going off and killing someone.

I agree. On SK talk, the only thoughts I had (so far) were what we'd discussed about him maybe being SK, but definitely not mafia

DaBackpack 02-22-2016 11:12 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4409622)
I don't, it was just the first thing that popped in my mind when I saw only the SK going off and killing someone.

me too

both options have equal probability I think though

rzr 02-22-2016 11:12 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4409378)
And why are you assuming she'll be alive the next day?

by the way this quote right here makes me put you, charu, in my lock clear pool for at least today. I think it's possible you're just making Ben look bad when he was starting to do it himself, but given the timing of this post I just don't see a scummy charu asking that so quickly w/o thinking the question out more

DaBackpack 02-22-2016 11:13 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4409617)
Zenith seems useless this game. I actually been reading this all day and feel pretty confident in my reads, esp now

zenith choo choo

rzr 02-22-2016 11:13 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4409627)
me too

both options have equal probability I think though

When I was rereading things earlier it dwned on me that the odds of that helphelp train look like shit, I'd peg at least 1 scum up there. What do you guys think?

Charu 02-22-2016 11:15 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
By votes for helphelp and PoE, I would say it's the new girl, Sinistro

Charu 02-22-2016 11:15 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
But other than that, idk.

I guess it could be SKG, but I like V's read on him

Charu 02-22-2016 11:16 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Xiz made a post somewhere where he overthought something from Haku. That made me push him to town status.

Xiz 02-22-2016 11:21 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I don't wanna "Beat It" into the ground but I still feel good about the helphelp lynch. I'm glad that he was lynched over the other attempts at wagons there.

_Zenith_ 02-22-2016 11:22 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4409629)
zenith choo choo

lmao do it

rzr 02-22-2016 11:30 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4409635)
I don't wanna "Beat It" into the ground but I still feel good about the helphelp lynch. I'm glad that he was lynched over the other attempts at wagons there.

That I will totally give you, but how do you feel about the rest of his wagon?
Personally I think between the 3 of you guys someone seems scummy, but that's under the assumption helphelp was scum as I don't see much of a need to bus a partner in this game

DaBackpack 02-22-2016 11:36 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Rayman Origins is amazing, it's like a better version of Rayman for PS1

DaBackpack 02-22-2016 11:37 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
so my question is

why did the serial killer want Xelnya to die

i.e. who alive saw xelnya as a mafia

rzr 02-22-2016 11:38 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Another person I probably won't ever lynch today is dap, and I find his and Vendetta's interaction t v t mostly. Dap's line of questioning all lsat phase gave me no scummy vibes, and having seen his scum game recently I'd like to say I'd be more off put by something trivial, which I'm unable to find. I would suggest peering more into DFR's mind as I didn't get as much response from him as I'd wanted last phase (not that I was asking anything in particular, the responses he did give were off putting to me).

Probably phone post for a few hours before knocking out so if you want my attention make sure you quote it to so I get a notification!

Xiz 02-22-2016 11:38 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4409638)
That I will totally give you, but how do you feel about the rest of his wagon?
Personally I think between the 3 of you guys someone seems scummy, but that's under the assumption helphelp was scum as I don't see much of a need to bus a partner in this game

I trust SKG, that "P.Y.T." Null on Snik mostly because I haven't really payed attention to him at all this game oops. Also I liked reuben who was on that wagon at the start.

rzr 02-22-2016 11:38 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4409644)
so my question is

why did the serial killer want Xelnya to die

i.e. who alive saw xelnya as a mafia

This is a great question, also combined with the knowledge of Roundbox's SK killing I believe

DaBackpack 02-22-2016 11:39 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
easy answer is vendetta, but it's too obvious and more likely to be somebody who actually trusted V's judgment enough to follow through on a kill

DaBackpack 02-22-2016 11:40 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
and was quiet about it

DaBackpack 02-22-2016 11:40 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
so I think the serial killer might be a veteran --- fearkilled roundbox most likely, and trusted V enough to kill xelnya

Xiz 02-22-2016 11:41 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4409644)
so my question is
why did the serial killer want Xelnya to die
i.e. who alive saw xelnya as a mafia

I think that's too much of a basic way to think about it. Now, I don't "Wanna Be Starting Something" fighting with you here but the way I see it is who would the SK frame by killing Xel.

DaBackpack 02-22-2016 11:41 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
and this somebody had to had active in order to read my conversation with V, so probably not an inactive

DaBackpack 02-22-2016 11:41 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4409651)
I think that's too much of a basic way to think about it. Now, I don't "Wanna Be Starting Something" fighting with you here but the way I see it is who would the SK frame by killing Xel.

I guess this could happen too

rzr 02-22-2016 11:42 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4409651)
I think that's too much of a basic way to think about it. Now, I don't "Wanna Be Starting Something" fighting with you here but the way I see it is who would the SK frame by killing Xel.

V, I thought?

DaBackpack 02-22-2016 11:42 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4409651)
I think that's too much of a basic way to think about it. Now, I don't "Wanna Be Starting Something" fighting with you here but the way I see it is who would the SK frame by killing Xel.

that doesn't change a whole lot tho, somebody needed to "know" that xelnya was somebody that had suspicion on him

rzr 02-22-2016 11:42 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Hi Haku

DaBackpack 02-22-2016 11:43 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
reasoning is that nobody would ever kill xelnya if both
a) he was a potential blue (which I doubt)
b) people didn't openly suspect him of being a wolf

DaBackpack 02-22-2016 11:43 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
err, * wasn't a potential blue

Red Blaster 02-22-2016 11:44 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4409617)
Zenith seems useless this game. I actually been reading this all day and feel pretty confident in my reads, esp now

Why Zenith in particular? Plenty of people are being useless myself included

DaBackpack 02-22-2016 11:44 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I don't particularly have any ideas about it, but I wanted to throw that out there

Xiz 02-22-2016 11:45 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
"We've Got a Good Thing Going" here. The way I see it is that V for now is clear, unless he does some stupid shit.

I'm a little hesitant on when you said "Who saw xel as mafia" now DBP. I liked you D1 but now I don't feel as confident.

_Zenith_ 02-22-2016 11:46 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4409412)
zenith

hahaha

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4409413)
zenith, reads, now

posted that bitch twice and nobody listened

Quote:

Originally Posted by reuben_tate (Post 4409422)
Zenith

not opportunistic but more "trying to fit in"

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4409424)
Zenith are you fuckign there

nah, actually at that time I went in thread, reread, and then played smash as the phase was ending because I had nothing to add

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4409425)
zenith say something if you are there you might die

No I won't lmao, at least at that point when I saw this post, no, I was clearly in no danger

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4409426)
I think ur wolfy and I don't like either of these other lynches

bingo, this is pretty opportunistic because you didn't expand that read except for this tidbit of further tinfoil:

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4409429)
you totally haven't done scumhunting this phase and I expect better from you

yeah, I got shit going on in life sorry I wasn't able to participate as much as I usually do in one of the most inane phases in the game

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4409431)
yes but I don't know who

this follow up post makes no sense because you just went hard on finding me and then proceeding to vote me

Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4409617)
Zenith seems useless this game. I actually been reading this all day and feel pretty confident in my reads, esp now


Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4409623)
iso him dawg. trust me, I can and will love to post some shit here on Zenith, but anyone who doesn't have a critique for his activity level is either blind or ignorant.

Zenith legit just never acts like he did last phase, and though his self proclaimed wolf meta his to be an ass hole (which personally I think he's hit right on the head), Zenith's lack of character should be addressed and that's where I'd like to start d2!

I'm not gonna cry over throwing shit at me, it's a game

Critiquing my activity should never be on your agenda especially when I'm sitting at over 70 posts, bite me bro. You're going into a bad zone of reasoning if you have hopes of lynching me since you have some wolfread on me with shitty reasoning

oops, I wasn't as active as I normally am, FUCKING BITE ME AGAIN

The only self-proclaimed wolf meta I will say and always say is I love to use wifom and create wifom situations because it's extremely fun as a wolf, everything you spewed is false (I also have said in the past I use insults when I'm mostly a wolf, but I've done it simply as town).

oops, lack of character, more like lack of activity, not character

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4409629)
zenith choo choo

The progression on me is funny imo and flimsy as tinfoil.

rzr is the only one who legit found a reason to consider me to be a wolf, though I'll have my way with words soon enough to show you that I'm not.

Xiz 02-22-2016 11:46 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
FUCK 'who saw xel' shouldnt be in quotations fuck fuck fuck I want to "Scream" I keep doing that

_Zenith_ 02-22-2016 11:47 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4409651)
I think that's too much of a basic way to think about it. Now, I don't "Wanna Be Starting Something" fighting with you here but the way I see it is who would the SK frame by killing Xel.

I can see Xel's death being a frame attempt to but in a game with no cardflips it'd be hard to pull off essentially unless there was concrete posts that tied Xel and another player together that can be used now or later to be used in the SK's advantage

rzr 02-22-2016 11:47 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4409660)
Why Zenith in particular? Plenty of people are being useless myself included

If you put out 0 activity
and Zenith puts out 0 activity

I'll vote Zenith 10/10

Then we can address the differences between him and the other inactive people like yourself. Sinistro I would target, SKG not so much, DFR I addressed. I got more too, but I wanted to actually build a few cases for today not just one at the person I hate the most regardless

DaBackpack 02-22-2016 11:49 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4409662)
"We've Got a Good Thing Going" here. The way I see it is that V for now is clear, unless he does some stupid shit.

I'm a little hesitant on when you said "Who saw xel as mafia" now DBP. I liked you D1 but now I don't feel as confident.

do you think I would pull off a framejob?

DaBackpack 02-22-2016 11:49 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
@zenith big post

what do you see as my motive for rejecting both of the other wagons then

rzr 02-22-2016 11:50 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Also fun fact: Gien that Zenith is incapable of talking to anyone without pissing them off eventually, I'm not responding to the stupidity, and [i]toxicity/I] this clown puts out there. Don't come into the game and pretend you're playing now.

And don't expect me to bother addressing someone who can't be polite or talk to me. Zenith does nothing but insult me, so sorry guys just getting this out there, I'm not bothering with conversating with him.

Someone I'm comfortable seeing go, and a damn good place to start imho

rzr 02-22-2016 11:51 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
As far as production, this is his least productive game I've seen in a while. Zenith is usually hard headed, no matter what role he plays.

How many times did DBP prod him to give his presence, and only briefly did he bother with a follow up

Xiz 02-22-2016 11:52 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4409667)
do you think I would pull off a framejob?

"Don't Let It Get You Down", I dunno. That's what I'm figuring out. It's just that last sentence on that post I don't like.

_Zenith_ 02-22-2016 11:52 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
imo it is your worst interest to use "not scumhunting" as a reason to wolfread someone in a game with no cardflips due to no confirmation leading to the fact the dead person is a wolf or town, ergo how would you ever know if scumhunting was successful (up to this point in the game, because later it becomes much more apparent)?

yes, you can ping someone for not actively making an attempt to find the wolves, that's perfectly fine because it's visibly happening, but the scumhunting card becomes bland when you cannot prove who is or isn't a wolf within cardflips.

Hakulyte 02-22-2016 11:52 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4409625)
Also, explain why you voted dfr before leaving for work.

Women intuition~

..or being lazy isoing for 30 sec, finding slightly defensive posts/toneread and sheeping Vendetta's vote because I trust him since the beginning of the game..

DaBackpack 02-22-2016 11:53 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4409674)
imo it is your worst interest to use "not scumhunting" as a reason to wolfread someone in a game with no cardflips due to no confirmation leading to the fact the dead person is a wolf or town, ergo how would you ever know if scumhunting was successful (up to this point in the game, because later it becomes much more apparent)?

yes, you can ping someone for not actively making an attempt to find the wolves, that's perfectly fine because it's visibly happening, but the scumhunting card becomes bland when you cannot prove who is or isn't a wolf within cardflips.

this is what I meant, I didn't realize there was a difference

Charu 02-22-2016 11:53 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4409644)
so my question is

why did the serial killer want Xelnya to die

i.e. who alive saw xelnya as a mafia

Eeeeeeeh... I don't like this post.

Basically because the answer should be super obvious imo.

_Zenith_ 02-22-2016 11:53 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4409668)
@zenith big post

what do you see as my motive for rejecting both of the other wagons then

a common sentiment that you fall victim to usually always in the first day phase: paranoia

I don't think I've seen you stuck with a single wagon in the last few games I played with you regardless of alignment in the first day phase

@rzr, you are literally the embodiment of your posts

DaBackpack 02-22-2016 11:54 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4409675)
Women intuition~

..or being lazy isoing for 30 sec, finding slightly defensive posts/toneread and sheeping Vendetta's vote because I trust him since the beginning of the game..

whoa there partner can you elaborate on this?

_Zenith_ 02-22-2016 11:54 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4409676)
this is what I meant, I didn't realize there was a difference

Don't worry, that post is solely directed towards you but just my opinion on the matter in this particular game

a normal game and it'd be a legit tactic and could work

Xiz 02-22-2016 11:55 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4409675)
Women intuition~

..or being lazy isoing for 30 sec, finding slightly defensive posts/toneread and sheeping Vendetta's vote because I trust him since the beginning of the game..

"I Just Can't Stop Loving You" Hakulyte lol. This is why I'm never voting for you haha.

DaBackpack 02-22-2016 11:55 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4409648)
easy answer is vendetta, but it's too obvious and more likely to be somebody who actually trusted V's judgment enough to follow through on a kill

quoting this for emphasis

rzr 02-22-2016 11:55 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I like this (:

Seems everyone's got something to work with now!!

Charu 02-22-2016 11:57 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4409683)
I like this (:

Seems everyone's got something to work with now!!

I'm pretty much flailing around.

Xiz 02-22-2016 11:58 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
You know what, I'm gonna trust my gut.

dbp is "Ain't No Sunshine" to me anymore.

DaBackpack 02-22-2016 11:58 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4409685)
You know what, I'm gonna trust my gut.

dbp is "Ain't No Sunshine" to me anymore.

state your point clearly so I can refute it

rzr 02-22-2016 11:59 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4409684)
I'm pretty much flailing around.

Me too! Trying to get comfortable as a player, not just focused on winning and meta. So I'm trying out different ways of analyzing, this being such a large game where the info is so scattered hopefully will help christen that


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:16 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution