Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=149562)

the sun fan 08-17-2018 03:48 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4642297)
nah I don't though.

\_(ツ)_/

he's probably town for it

inDheart 08-17-2018 03:51 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4642282)
I get a weird feeling reading this of an attempt to setup up a future lynch if people went onto cel (which would be reasonable since a pearl vote was indeed lazy). If you were a wolf you'd know if cel was town or not and it'd be easy to push that agenda through.

cel kinda has to flip for that opportunity, and i'd be on the record arguing against using the pearl vote as a reason to lynch him already before he was really viable or being voted

as insulting as it is to myself, i'm not sure i think that far ahead

i'm actually just realizing now that with the pearl vote, he hits a note that he wanted to use in the turbo where he's fine shrug-lynching generally inactive people, and supposedly that carries over from the FE game, but it wasn't a thing i was thinking when he made the vote, and it just might not mean much for him here

the sun fan 08-17-2018 03:51 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4642298)
you used to be better than that

I /am/ as good as I am

this is a nice, polite game so I take your criticism but if I called everything wolfy because it didn't make sense or because I didn't agree with it then I'd usually run out of lynches pretty quickly

its not a read that I think he would be too likely to make up as a wolf

its not /just/ calling blind out for not doing anything, its calling blind out for not doing something when blind has a valid excuse for not being in the thread AND for saying the valid excuse

its like... a bit too awkward to be w/w in my mind.

I get pointing out when your partners aren't doing anything, I'm the king of that. The difference here is in blowjob your partners got lynched and mine tend not to.

So please, don't say I used to be better. I haven't gotten worse or soft with the years. I am more likely to be right here than you are.

inDheart 08-17-2018 03:52 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4642287)
I'm not comparing myself to zenith here, i'm pointing out that it's super easy to get town cred by pointing out that a teammate that isn't doing anything is in fact, not doing anything. Look at the result too, you're saying you liked the post.

oh i forgot they were the wolves in that game
got it, now we're on the same page

the sun fan 08-17-2018 03:52 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
I am maybe too easily triggered this game sry

Celirra 08-17-2018 03:53 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
So how about that wolf shyto-ing
Ha get it

Gradiant 08-17-2018 03:54 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4642303)
I am maybe too easily triggered this game sry

yeah, I was just pointing out that you've gone from being strong on reads and set on what you thought with reasoning to being wishy washy and using stuff like 'it's bad but idk'. You're the one bragging that you're better than me.

Celirra 08-17-2018 03:55 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4642261)
i thought i was treating you with similar degrees of force considering you both were on about the sunfan posts? what difference do you see

also i thought you weren't there on xiz either but this post feels like you'd know he's town

also i'm realizing now this is probably a joke but it really is an odd one



from these posts?








first one seems to be reacting to posts that are not very indicative, mindset-type stuff which isn't really about the game

it puts her on the defensive but you do the good thing at least and try to get thoughts out of her and then you don't really like those thoughts

i don't really care about the reactions to pressure, more that the thoughts do seem noncommittal or lazy in that cluster, yeah

i sorta like her remembering fg exists? like she's placing value on trying to get fg right this game instead of letting her just be lynchbait, so wonder what you think about that bit



yeah i'll hold onto it

back when i started playing, he was a valid d0 wagon/lynch option so i've seen it happen, at least

i assume you mean fishy but why "if/when"
maybe i should go buy a fish

I'll say it's especially the response to the pressure
And I dont quite know where you're getting that about xiz
And I dont quite know why remembering fg exists helps
And I dont quite get what you mean by the if/when questioning
I dont quite to a lot of things I guess

Gradiant 08-17-2018 03:56 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4642304)
So how about that wolf shyto-ing
Ha get it

This is my first game with syhto so i have absolutely no idea when it comes to difference between now and however long ago it was when they played more.

inDheart 08-17-2018 03:56 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4642304)
So how about that wolf shyto-ing
Ha get it

i mean i did post about it if you actually wanna talk about it

Celirra 08-17-2018 03:58 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4642307)
This is my first game with syhto so i have absolutely no idea when it comes to difference between now and however long ago it was when they played more.

I mean I'm in the same boat but meta reading is a crutch anyways tbh

Syhto 08-17-2018 03:58 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
ok im home now

the sun fan 08-17-2018 03:59 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4642305)
yeah, I was just pointing out that you've gone from being strong on reads and set on what you thought with reasoning to being wishy washy and using stuff like 'it's bad but idk'. You're the one bragging that you're better than me.

With all the jokes about trigger phrases, telling me I used to be better will never not bother me regardless of whether or not the person Is better/worse than me and regardless of how well i have been/am playing

Celirra 08-17-2018 04:00 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4642308)
i mean i did post about it if you actually wanna talk about it

I did reply, and I think while theres a chance I'm being a bit hard, you're kinda being a bit hazy about your implications regarding it but that's neither here nor there
Is your verdict that she's ultimately null then? Does that push her into the upper half of wolfiness or the lower half of wolfiness in this game so far?

Syhto 08-17-2018 04:00 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
meta reading is dumb and honestly I'm not trying to be anti-town or anything, I will say I don't think I was trying to shrug off pressure, in any way shape or form. I really shouldn't post at work because,

a) I'm already irritated at work
b) I can't navigate the forums or type effectively enough to respond to anything pressing

so sorry about that

inDheart 08-17-2018 04:00 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4642306)
I'll say it's especially the response to the pressure
And I dont quite know where you're getting that about xiz
And I dont quite know why remembering fg exists helps
And I dont quite get what you mean by the if/when questioning
I dont quite to a lot of things I guess

lol ninja'd ok

the xiz thing is like, i think it's weird that on our hypothetical wolf team you're saying i distanced from you but not him

i'm asking, what do you think about syhto wanting to try to read fg correctly, after seeing her get mislynched the first day of the last two games? remembering she exists would mean it's a read she feels is important to have

thought the "if/when" was implying backpack was definitely going to get fishy at some point, and also that he's not currently

Gradiant 08-17-2018 04:01 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4642311)
With all the jokes about trigger phrases, telling me I used to be better will never not bother me regardless of whether or not the person Is better/worse than me and regardless of how well i have been/am playing

whatever you say dude
Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4642309)
I mean I'm in the same boat but meta reading is a crutch anyways tbh

I brought that up because that was one of the main things sunfan brought up about syhto. There's certainly looking at their posts and not previous meta yeah. But I haven't done that yet.

inDheart 08-17-2018 04:02 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4642312)
I did reply, and I think while theres a chance I'm being a bit hard, you're kinda being a bit hazy about your implications regarding it but that's neither here nor there
Is your verdict that she's ultimately null then? Does that push her into the upper half of wolfiness or the lower half of wolfiness in this game so far?

yeah pretty much
i'd say upper half but that's too easy, i just don't have a lot of towns atm and am having trouble finding them and seeing where people are coming from

basically i'm unconfident and don't really see it as the slam dunk you seem to, def want development on the reads, don't mind the responses to pressure

Celirra 08-17-2018 04:08 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4642314)
lol ninja'd ok

the xiz thing is like, i think it's weird that on our hypothetical wolf team you're saying i distanced from you but not him

i'm asking, what do you think about syhto wanting to try to read fg correctly, after seeing her get mislynched the first day of the last two games? remembering she exists would mean it's a read she feels is important to have

thought the "if/when" was implying backpack was definitely going to get fishy at some point, and also that he's not currently

I think everyone gets fishy at some point or another tbh

I think you're taking satire as tragedy

I dont know if I thought as much about funnygurl as that and that sounds like a stretch by a weeeee tad bit

Celirra 08-17-2018 04:09 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4642316)
yeah pretty much
i'd say upper half but that's too easy, i just don't have a lot of towns atm and am having trouble finding them and seeing where people are coming from

basically i'm unconfident and don't really see it as the slam dunk you seem to, def want development on the reads, don't mind the responses to pressure

I mean I dont have a slam dunk or anything either here but I definitely did just juke from a star defenseman and might consider jumping soon


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:31 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution