Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 194 - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151853)

MixMasterLar 05-2-2020 10:59 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4729250)
I mean I’ll elaborate on any reads you want me to, but this is why I specifically said I wasn’t going to post my reads

Too many bs towny plays and mechanics bullshit has really made me unconfident on almost every read I’ve had throughout the game

Always posts bad reads instead of no reads

You will be pushed and screamed at and have to defend bad reads, but if youre town the act of putting your thoughts out there and conversing with them not only help other towns read you but also can give you the insight to get better reads.

As town, do not be afraid of in thread conflict. Remember your responses and willingness can sometimes clear players more then the reads itself.

.....the alternative is be like Duskfall or Jessie.....dont do that.

leetic 05-2-2020 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4729250)
I mean I’ll elaborate on any reads you want me to, but this is why I specifically said I wasn’t going to post my reads

Too many bs towny plays and mechanics bullshit has really made me unconfident on almost every read I’ve had throughout the game

Why did you largely stay neutral on the Mikey/roleblocker drama yesterday?

Hakulyte 05-2-2020 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4729261)
Jessie was certainly hedging throughout much of D3. The problem is all these reads are very softcore in comparison to what was going on in the thread so it would be difficult to tell which of the people she mentioned would be her partners.

The dynamic in that post with Dusk/Jess/Botlh is funny to me.

leetic 05-2-2020 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4729258)
Jessie's vote was insta. It stopped the phase.

You could've voted someone else

Hakulyte 05-2-2020 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4729265)
You could've voted someone else

What do you want me to do here ? I can't change that I was undecisive and didn't vote sooner.

MixMasterLar 05-2-2020 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4729257)
I mean, ok. I won't talk about my own posts.

I don't get what you're going for if you are.

If I'm what? Talking about your post? You brought it up! And now your trying to say one of like a dozen different, contradicting things is relevant and lowkey shame people for not following it up, but when you post every conceivable outcome it isnt that awesome when one turned out to be true

You haven't really taken a stake and made hard stances when it mattered, Haku. Thats the issue. And being paranoid about the vote before i even ask is mad sus.

leetic 05-2-2020 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4729267)
What do you want me to do here ? I can't change that I was undecisive and didn't vote sooner.

If you thought that Mikey/DBP was T/T, make your voice heard, look at other people, I don't know do something other than watching the town destroy itself the day before -yLo

Bolth mannn 05-2-2020 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4729263)
Why did you largely stay neutral on the Mikey/roleblocker drama yesterday?

I didn’t know who to believe. There was a lot of mechanical and setup talk that I didn’t feel comfortable taking part in, so I was observing other people making those mechanical solves, to try and get a better idea on who to believe

I did post saying that I was onboard with voting for ffa by the end of the phase, but I didn’t place my vote there because it would’ve been insta

leetic 05-2-2020 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4729270)
I didn’t know who to believe. There was a lot of mechanical and setup talk that I didn’t feel comfortable taking part in, so I was observing other people making those mechanical solves, to try and get a better idea on who to believe

I did post saying that I was onboard with voting for ffa by the end of the phase, but I didn’t place my vote there because it would’ve been insta

I did feel like I was the only one trying to solve that situation. You could've asked questions to the people involved, or look at it from another perspective and consider the past posts of the respective users. You doing absolutely nothing in a moment that was going bad for town does not look good for you

Hakulyte 05-2-2020 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4729269)
If you thought that Mikey/DBP was T/T, make your voice heard, look at other people, I don't know do something other than watching the town destroy itself the day before -yLo

I have a lot of trouble to imagine being in mylo with FFA/DBP still being unsolved and somehow ignoring both of them 3 phases in a row.

I think town coordination would have been pretty much impossible.

leetic 05-2-2020 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4729272)
I have a lot of trouble to imagine being in mylo with FFA/DBP still being unsolved and somehow ignoring both of them 3 phases in a row.

I think town coordination would have been pretty much impossible.

Not an excuse for you to do nothing. If we had caught scum, we wouldn't even be in MyLo.

MixMasterLar 05-2-2020 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4729269)

Go read the posts around that quote Leetic

Its clear that Halu was meming the "they're both town" bit at the time, no way that was meant to be serious. I took it as a joke then, and think Haku is retroactively trying to make it a bigger stance then it was.

Hakulyte 05-2-2020 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4729273)
Not an excuse for you to do nothing. If we had caught scum, we wouldn't even be in MyLo.

We might not be in mylo next phase if roleblockers keep blocking wolves.

That'd be kinda cool.

leetic 05-2-2020 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4729274)
Go read the posts around that quote Leetic

Its clear that Halu was meming the "they're both town" bit at the time, no way that was meant to be serious. I took it as a joke then, and think Haku is retroactively trying to make it a bigger stance then it was.

I'm pointing out that Haku's behavior would be ridiculous then even under their own logic

Bolth mannn 05-2-2020 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4729271)
I did feel like I was the only one trying to solve that situation. You could've asked questions to the people involved, or look at it from another perspective and consider the past posts of the respective users. You doing absolutely nothing in a moment that was going bad for town does not look good for you

I mean yea, but I also feel you’re not being entirely fair towards me here

I did make posts during this time, not many, but I did, and I was asking questions, trying to figure out the claims in my own way

leetic 05-2-2020 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4729275)

That'd be kinda cool.

And that makes your inaction better how...?

leetic 05-2-2020 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4728815)
That’s what I’m afraid of. If all 3 are town then we’re fucked

Oh, and just like Haku you had this super fatalistic moment yesterday. Care to explain?

MixMasterLar 05-2-2020 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4729275)

That'd be kinda cool.

Ok wow

Hakulyte 05-2-2020 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4729268)
You haven't really taken a stake and made hard stances when it mattered, Haku. Thats the issue. And being paranoid about the vote before i even ask is mad sus.

This guy knows im paranoid.
This guy knows wolf me needs to fake paranoia.
This guy knows im town.

MixMasterLar 05-2-2020 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4729281)
This guy knows im town.

You going back on that perma-town read on Lar thing already? Shit dawg.