Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=152946)

Cold Kitten 04-1-2021 12:08 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

oops i did that wrong

good news

Shadow_God_10 04-1-2021 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bugkid666 (Post 4757968)
if fg doesn't kill you, the alcoholism will first

BOTTOMS UP BOOOIIIIIIIIIIIII

Shadow_God_10 04-1-2021 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cold Kitten (Post 4757970)
oops i did that wrong

good news

Awwwww that's so cute, I absolutely love it

bugkid666 04-1-2021 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cold Kitten (Post 4757970)
oops i did that wrong

good news

this is very good news

Shadow_God_10 04-1-2021 12:26 AM

TIL Goat yoga is a thing that exists, and it is one of the few human treasures we have left on this planet

Hakulyte 04-1-2021 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4757953)
Hmm... Sure.

Why don't you start, since it's your idea

So like, there's this thing called "desire to understand something" which according to me is super broken in TWG meta.

If I understand what you're doing, I can understand your reality a little better.
If I understand why you're doing what you're doing, I can understand the intentions better and stop being wrong every 5 seconds.
If you understand what I'm doing and why I'm doing it, it can help you take better decisions overall as well.

So, it's pretty much win/win to share information that promotes being helpful to others in your own way as long as it's only to help alignment.

I can start simple, take everything at face value and town read everyone that seems to agree with me. It's going to give me a pool of players that may or may not match what others are thinking and then I can like compare with others why they think I'm crazy for having certain reads. It's simple, easy and I already know I'm going to be likely very wrong at first, but I think it will create that path which moves the game forward. I actually believe FFA also tend to play the devil's advocate and do the exact same thing to help later on when town. People usually hate him for it because it breaks popular opinion, but that's a thing that's actually very observable and kinda efficient for getting out of a rabbit hole.

Anyway, probably more efficient to point finger randomly at this stage and pray something sticks eventually.

mellonxcollie 04-1-2021 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4757971)
BOTTOMS UP BOOOIIIIIIIIIIIII

kampai!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4757975)
TIL Goat yoga is a thing that exists, and it is one of the few human treasures we have left on this planet

yo there is goat yoga in niagara and I wanna do it so bad! ANIME NORTH REPLACEMENT???

the sun fan 04-1-2021 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4757975)

the inventors of it were on the Amazing Race

bugkid666 04-1-2021 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4757978)
the inventors of it were on the Amazing Race

only you would know this fact off the top of your head

tn5421 04-1-2021 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4757976)
So like, there's this thing called "desire to understand something" which according to me is super broken in TWG meta.

That requires, amongst other things, that people are taking the game seriously. That doesn't really seem to be a thing at the moment. It IS RVS/RQS after all, and one remarkably light on votes at that.

Quote:

So, it's pretty much win/win to share information that promotes being helpful to others in your own way as long as it's only to help alignment.

It's best to keep certain things to yourself; outside of great need.

As an aside, please don't turbo yeet someone before I wake up in the ~morning~

mellonxcollie 04-1-2021 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tn5421 (Post 4757980)
That requires, amongst other things, that people are taking the game seriously. That doesn't really seem to be a thing at the moment. It IS RVS/RQS after all, and one remarkably light on votes at that.

why do you only respond to haku?

tn5421 04-1-2021 01:08 AM

I'm tired and saving my big catch up post for tomorrow.

Vendetta21 04-1-2021 01:18 AM

my boss is in the office tomorrow and i have ddoctors appt after that so i will post in the afternoon/eveno after i get poked and prodded, going 2 bed now

might post earlier if work allows

thinking about charu

Shadow_God_10 04-1-2021 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellonxcollie (Post 4757981)
why do you only respond to haku?

Raeko, I know it's been a while since we've all played buuuuuuuuut...

Quote:

Originally Posted by tn5421 (Post 4757933)
No more squawking!

The quoted post above is directed at Charu, even though TN didn't quote bird man's post, it's directly above it...

Hakulyte 04-1-2021 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tn5421 (Post 4757980)

Can you tell me if we played TWG together before ? I feel like you know where I'm going to go before I go there.

Shadow_God_10 04-1-2021 01:25 AM

Quote:

If I understand what you're doing, I can understand your reality a little better.
If I understand why you're doing what you're doing, I can understand the intentions better and stop being wrong every 5 seconds.
If you understand what I'm doing and why I'm doing it, it can help you take better decisions overall as well.

I can start simple, take everything at face value and town read everyone that seems to agree with me. It's going to give me a pool of players that may or may not match what others are thinking and then I can like compare with others why they think I'm crazy for having certain reads. It's simple, easy and I already know I'm going to be likely very wrong at first, but I think it will create that path which moves the game forward. I actually believe FFA also tend to play the devil's advocate and do the exact same thing to help later on when town. People usually hate him for it because it breaks popular opinion, but that's a thing that's actually very observable and kinda efficient for getting out of a rabbit hole.

Anyway, probably more efficient to point finger randomly at this stage and pray something sticks eventually.

I see we are doing Haku things...

I tried this last game, and town read basically everyone... and we got obliterated.

The lesson that I learned there is that if town is happy, something is horribly wrong

mellonxcollie 04-1-2021 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4757985)
Raeko, I know it's been a while since we've all played buuuuuuuuut...

The quoted post above is directed at Charu, even though TN didn't quote bird man's post, it's directly above it...

I still dont get it lmao

mellonxcollie 04-1-2021 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellonxcollie (Post 4757988)
I still dont get it lmao

oh ok nvm I'm dumb

Shadow_God_10 04-1-2021 01:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellonxcollie (Post 4757988)
I still dont get it lmao

I'm trying to say he hasn't only JUST responded to Haku. That is all.

Shadow_God_10 04-1-2021 01:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellonxcollie (Post 4757989)
oh ok nvm I'm dumb

Thank God!