Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Turbo Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=149031)

FreezinIce 03-31-2018 06:07 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread

Lol haku punked an actual wolf at eod with the "got you" line.

Listen flashflash I know things look bad. But pay attention because there's a way out. If you sell out your partner now we'll let you live another phase. It's honestly a great deal considering your position as a walking dead man so I think you should really consider it

FreezinIce 03-31-2018 06:11 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread

Also I want to end this sooner rather than later because I'm going to see a movie later and the whole event will possibly run thru eod

FreezinIce 03-31-2018 06:12 PM

I'll probably place my vote before I leave in a little less than 2 hours

FreezinIce 03-31-2018 06:17 PM

Thinking about it more roundbox was not completely wrong. I want to give him credit his theories werr correct.
He just got a few things wrong that caused him to arrive at a radically different conclusion.

Flashflash literally had a toilet bowl shot (50/50) of hitting the seer since me and haku both eliminated ourselves by seeing him green. I think if I look at the green checks we can find the other wolf possibly but I'm too tired to do that atm. Gonna take a quick nap

Hakulyte 03-31-2018 06:19 PM

What's the movie ?

FreezinIce 03-31-2018 06:19 PM

Apeficially roundboxs green checks. Actually fuck it I'm looking now

FreezinIce 03-31-2018 06:20 PM

Specifically*

And the movie is ready player one. A few people I know bashed it but I read the book recently so I have a vested interest

Hakulyte 03-31-2018 06:22 PM

I don't recall seeing roundbox having greenchecks.

FreezinIce 03-31-2018 06:24 PM

Fuk roundbox, I don't think he left any checks.

I mean maybe that's a good thing cause if he left a check on a wolf raeko would be dead now but...

Cmonbruh

Hakulyte 03-31-2018 06:24 PM

You do have a green check on raeko tho.

FreezinIce 03-31-2018 06:25 PM

Wait I'm certified retarded. Last wolf has to be haku. Literally no other possibilities

Hakulyte 03-31-2018 06:26 PM

..and flashflash..

Charu 03-31-2018 06:26 PM

I was totally hoping you would counter.

Now this is boring.

Still gonna wait for flashflash though and see what he has to say.

Charu 03-31-2018 06:26 PM

Even though I'm pretty sure this is game over.

FreezinIce 03-31-2018 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4615299)
You do have a green check on raeko tho.

Yeah, I also seered flash the next night so that's why I didn't die despite roundbox baiting me as the seer hard. He baited you too but your a wolf. So you and flash flipped a coin and killed roundbox over raeko. And lost. My condolences for your loss.

Hakulyte 03-31-2018 06:29 PM

I'm technically in the same situation as you.

Charu 03-31-2018 06:29 PM

What's up with the roundbox death anyways?

Absolutely bonker answer from the wolves.

FreezinIce 03-31-2018 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4615301)
..and flashflash..

Don't speak Ill of the dead

Intent to vote flashflash

Deals off nerd I solved the game.

Only reason I'm not doing so is because haku would hammer him for lolz, and I know how much charu loves his little scraps of information so I feel like humoring him

FreezinIce 03-31-2018 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4615306)
I'm technically in the same situation as you.

Except you can't thunderdome me and win because your a stinky wolf.

Hakulyte 03-31-2018 06:33 PM

Not sure if baiting me when game should be locked into solving Seer vs CC.