Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG 194 - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151853)

Hakulyte 05-2-2020 08:46 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4729112)
Haku did you link me your old reads list or did you never make any?

I never made any.

Shad VT
DBP blocker
Haku VT
Shad VT
Bolth VT
Leet 1 shot cop
Lar blocker
Duskfall pending
Jessie pending

ShadoWolfe 05-2-2020 08:47 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4729115)
I never made any.



Shad VT

DBP blocker

Haku VT

Shad VT

Bolth VT

Leet 1 shot cop

Lar blocker

Duskfall pending

Jessie pending

I like how you're so concerned about me you list me twice lol

DaBackpack 05-2-2020 08:48 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4729108)
@DBP if you're town, then yesterday must've been somewhat illuminating for you, no?

being in the center of that clusterfuck, what were you thinking about the people commenting on your slot and did anyone stick out to you as having a particular agenda?

it's a bit tricky because the main argument was T/T so the wolves probably didn't even need to do anything last phase. voting behavior and side commentary is likely more reliable

as Haku brought up there was a clear wagon of people that were willing to get me insta-d before I even showed up. an expeditious mislynch like that helps wolves because they would know FFA is lying, so they lynch me, and then mislynch FFA today to guarantee win the game. if they give me an opportunity to show up, there was a probability that FFA and I would "make things messy" and prevent the easy mislynch

for wagonomics reasons (e.g. Duskfall's vote was on me, presumably so not all the wolves were on the main wagon) as well as the above one, I targeted Duskall--- especially since he wasn't in any immediate heat and would be "safe" for the wolves to pick to send in the nightkill

MML is legit, my scumlean on jessie is less sure now, bolth is more scummy now

MixMasterLar 05-2-2020 08:48 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4729104)
DBP's soft seems like a bit of a stretch. It's not something that has an obvious connection with the role like my soft

It's hella involved tho.

I mean I know I'm biased with me having him top town and all but yooo, that's alot for you to assume he's making a fake up. The worst is he planned that fake for a long time just in case. Possible, but i dont think likely

MixMasterLar 05-2-2020 08:50 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4729115)
I never made any.

Shad VT
DBP blocker
Haku VT
Shad VT
Bolth VT
Leet 1 shot cop
Lar blocker
Duskfall pending
Jessie pending

Why is Duskfall pending? You said this phase that you town read them

Town read them enough that you even said that wopves had to send a no kill if the alternative was he was a blocked wolf

MixMasterLar 05-2-2020 08:51 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Haku i put up with you being all over the place d0

I won't put up with inconsistances from you this phase

Hakulyte 05-2-2020 08:51 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4729119)
Why is Duskfall pending? You said this phase that you town read them

Town read them enough that you even said that wopves had to send a no kill if the alternative was he was a blocked wolf

That's my claim list. It's not my read list.

I sheeped Xiz on the Duskfall/Bolth reads.

DaBackpack 05-2-2020 08:52 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4729121)
That's my claim list. It's not my read list.

I sheeped Xiz on the Duskfall/Bolth reads.

do you think a no-kill happened?

Bolth mannn 05-2-2020 08:53 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Thatís his massclaim list, he still hasnít come up with a reads list


Atm my head is at dusk/haku/jessie

Hakulyte 05-2-2020 08:54 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4729122)
do you think a no-kill happened?

I think you're real and that Duskfall -> (Jessie\Bolth?) is a decent lynch order.

Seems like game is worst case scenario where wolves just sit back and watched the world burn.

MixMasterLar 05-2-2020 08:54 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4729121)
That's my claim list. It's not my read list.

I sheeped Xiz on the Duskfall/Bolth reads.

Post reads Haku

Hakulyte 05-2-2020 08:55 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Bolth, can you do like you did in your first game and make reads that were so good that I wolf read you over it ?

MixMasterLar 05-2-2020 08:55 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4729124)
I think you're real and that Duskfall -> (Jessie\Bolth?) is a decent lynch order.

Seems like game is worst case scenario where wolves just sit back and watched the world burn.

This 180 from start of phrase comes courtesy of.....what progression?

ShadoWolfe 05-2-2020 08:56 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4729118)
It's hella involved tho.



I mean I know I'm biased with me having him top town and all but yooo, that's alot for you to assume he's making a fake up. The worst is he planned that fake for a long time just in case. Possible, but i dont think likely

I don't think it's necessarily a good idea to fully accept DBP's claim. Your plan of lynching from the blocked targets is probably good for now, but bear in mind that DBP as scum roleblocker probably knows exactly what he's gonna claim later, and therefore the soft still makes sense.

That marrs the plan of a blocked target lynch because of how a no kill increases the believability of a two blocker world.

In any case, I'm okay going with it pending the blocked targets' posts today because F8 , but I'd advise against locking anything in for future phases.

Bolth mannn 05-2-2020 08:58 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4729126)
Bolth, can you do like you did in your first game and make reads that were so good that I wolf read you over it ?



Mechanics and bs town plays of this game has constantly shifted my reads too much for my reads lists to be any more valuable than my current style of just posting whenever I have a thought or a question

Still heavily suspicious of Dusk so thatís probably where my vote will go

Hakulyte 05-2-2020 08:58 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
If there's no more PRs, I think that clears Leetic to have the setup makes sense.

Jessie is a big UTR ???
Duskfall probably meme'd a bit too much for a townie.
Bolth is pretty much the same as me. (we want your reads etc. etc.)
In a way, MML might be less believable than DBP at this point. (I'll assume town for his sanity)
Shado is null city unfortunately.

Hakulyte 05-2-2020 08:59 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4729127)
This 180 from start of phrase comes courtesy of.....what progression?

It's not hard to 180 a read that is probably bad and 95% based on FFA saying it's probably town (but he improved)/Xiz town reading as well.

MixMasterLar 05-2-2020 09:01 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4729129)
Mechanics and bs town plays of this game has constantly shifted my reads too much for my reads lists to be any more valuable than my current style of just posting whenever I have a thought or a question

Still heavily suspicious of Dusk so thatís probably where my vote will go

Naw man we need full reads from everyone this phase and the soonerthe better.

I get shits been crazy but we need a check on where people are at <right now> to anchor town and figure things out. Saying your reads list isnt valuable is flat wrong even if they ain't strong atm

Hakulyte 05-2-2020 09:01 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
I'll go with Duskfall/ShadoWolfe/Jessie as my final wolf team.

MixMasterLar 05-2-2020 09:02 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4729131)
It's not hard to 180 a read that is probably bad and 95% based on FFA saying it's probably town (but he improved)/Xiz town reading as well.

Seems it osnt hard to 180 any of your reads this entire game Haku


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:54 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution