Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG 194 - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151853)

leetic 05-1-2020 01:22 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
jessiebessie's been viewing this thread for a while yet still hasn't been commenting on anything.

Hakulyte 05-1-2020 01:22 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Oh, the Funny NK was to make me look bad.

Great.

leetic 05-1-2020 01:23 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4728643)
Oh, the Funny NK was to make me look bad.

Great.

How.

flashflash account 05-1-2020 01:24 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4728643)
Oh, the Funny NK was to make me look bad.

Great.

How.

leetic 05-1-2020 01:24 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4728643)
Oh, the Funny NK was to make me look bad.

Great.

Also you still haven't responded as to whether you think it is more likely that Mikey or MML/DBP are lying.

Hakulyte 05-1-2020 01:25 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4728646)
Also you still haven't responded as to whether you think it is more likely that Mikey or MML/DBP are lying.

FFA more likely.

Hakulyte 05-1-2020 01:28 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
I spent half of last phase entertaining a lynch on Funny, but green check blabla kept getting in the way.

I ended up moving back to Jessie, but the lack of content on her side made me feel like that was bad.

Since Funny wasn't happening, I ended up being confused and just moved to Xiz relatively unsatisfied overall.

flashflash account 05-1-2020 01:29 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4728648)
I spent half of last phase entertaining a lynch on Funny, but green check blabla kept getting in the way.

I ended up moving back to Jessie, but the lack of content on her side made me feel like that was bad.

Since Funny wasn't happening, I ended up being confused and just moved to Xiz relatively unsatisfied overall.

why would you kill someone you're trying to lynch?

Hakulyte 05-1-2020 01:30 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4728649)
why would you kill someone you're trying to lynch?

mad cus bad

flashflash account 05-1-2020 01:31 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4728650)
mad cus bad

hm
this is such a weird conversation because you're trying to follow a logical trail I can't see
and it argues for your own wolfiness somehow?

Hakulyte 05-1-2020 01:33 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Are you trying to shade me for fun ?

I'm just saying that you killed my hypothetical future mislynch.

leetic 05-1-2020 01:34 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4728652)
Are you trying to shade me for fun ?

I'm just saying that you killed my hypothetical future mislynch.

Did you really think you were able to get away with an FG mislynch?

flashflash account 05-1-2020 01:35 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4728652)
Are you trying to shade me for fun ?

I'm just saying that you killed my hypothetical future mislynch.

I always try to have fun
but I'm not trying to shade you
I just don't really see how the fg kill ties to you
and it could be lolhaku or it could be burden of guilt

Hakulyte 05-1-2020 01:36 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4728653)
Did you really think you were able to get away with an FG mislynch?

The wagon would probably not work unless you flip wolf or something.

tbh I'm confused wolves killed your green check over you.

leetic 05-1-2020 01:37 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4728655)
The wagon would probably not work unless you flip wolf or something.

tbh I'm confused wolves killed your green check over you.

Excuse me? Is that an attempt at shading?

Hakulyte 05-1-2020 01:37 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
like you had the ideal setup to fool me here, but you killed it before it could happen.

Hakulyte 05-1-2020 01:39 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
This is not a game where I will lead a single wagon here.

My reads are just not good enough for it.

flashflash account 05-1-2020 01:39 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4728658)
This is not a game where I will lead a single wagon here.

My reads are just not good enough for it.

me every game

Hakulyte 05-1-2020 02:29 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4728656)
Excuse me? Is that an attempt at shading?

I feel like the claims will eventually solve you one way or another so, there's no point to go there.

jessiebessie 05-1-2020 03:01 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
one of my major conclusions before today's clusterfuck:
One or both of MML/DBP has to be a wolf. I said it before and I’ll say it again, it wouldn’t have made sense for xiz to play the way he did D0 if he was NOT town. Wolves fake claim; i can only see a townie trying to fake out wolves claiming and then fake rescinding a claim. Xiz was making a lot of chaotic/poor decisions (still don’t get why xiz would try to out PRs smh) and MML/DBP jumped on that hoping town would blindly follow suit and unfortunately that appears to be what happened. Someone earlier mentioned a green check on mml but i genuinely don’t remember if/when that happened

thoughts now: I considered FFA pretty solidly town before this phase. Now I’m just so freaking confused. I mean there’s a chance he’s telling the truth and MML/DBP are wolfing together, which would be supported by the fact that they led the mislynch of Xiz together.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:41 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution