Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=145930)

XelNya 11-16-2016 04:59 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

I also... Can't comprehend how Andy is alive right now...

Did someone swap one of the things and I missed it or are scums stupid?

Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4493408)
You're actually correct to agree with MML's scum read on me. What I posted with what you all know (which is nothing) about my role is definitely scummy.

With what I know (me being power role town) the logic checked out. It's less of a slip than a trip over my own words and my own assumptions.

-o24

why would scum not kill this man for this post?

I MUST have missed something?

Pazzaz 11-16-2016 07:10 AM

Just joking, haha.

inDheart 11-16-2016 07:52 AM

WHOOPS

ok legit this time ill bbl

Pazzaz 11-16-2016 09:09 AM

Also before I forget Tokzic

mellonxcollie 11-16-2016 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pazzaz (Post 4493811)
@mellonxcollie Nice read-list. It seems the knife threat worked. I'm missing me though, any thoughts on me?

Also, lets put some more pressure on _Zenith_

It wasn't so much the knife threat as that was just my first opportunity to post.

You are a hard one because of your small amount of posts. My biggest thought on you right now would be "post more". I know you couldn't post on D1 but you haven't posted much since then either.

It seems like a lot of the posts you do have are about your role and not very scum-hunting. And your role is a bit useless now so it's possible that you are not being entirely truthful. I think it's likely that most of the wolves are hiding among the inactive/low-posting players so this doesn't really look good from my perspective.

You realize that I am Zenith now right? You can put some pressure on me if you want but I'm not Zenith :P

andy-o24 11-16-2016 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4493813)
I also... Can't comprehend how Andy is alive right now...

Did someone swap one of the things and I missed it or are scums stupid?

why would scum not kill this man for this post?

I MUST have missed something?

I posted earlier that maybe the scum strategy is to protect (see dfr) or ignore weak town players. Maybe somehow they had a check on YoshL to confirm his power role and thought I was lying when I claimed my own power role. Point is, I probably shouldn't be alive. But the fact that I still am (and so is everyone else who lived through the night) would suggest scum don't have another vigi ability.

I'm on phone so I can't really check the names, but I would assume no one who voted dfr is scum. People who voted me after my admission are probably scum because they could easily hide their reasoning behind my scummy d1 play. ShadoWolfe and mellon are the only ones I think I remember, but I really doubt ShadoW is scum. Mainly because of Zenith I think mellon is scum, so a red flip there might make my logic of where the scum voted check out. It's worth considering when I get the chance.

-o24

mellonxcollie 11-16-2016 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4493829)
I would assume no one who voted dfr is scum. People who voted me after my admission are probably scum because they could easily hide their reasoning behind my scummy d1 play. ShadoWolfe and mellon are the only ones I think I remember, but I really doubt ShadoW is scum. Mainly because of Zenith I think mellon is scum

Don't you think it is possible that people may have voted for you based on your behaviour alone? I read a few pages of the thread and tried to make a vote based off of that. You looked scummy so I voted for you. I still don't fully believe your claim and you've said a lot of really sketchy things so idk.

Also I wouldn't just assume that no one who voted for DFR is scum. It's possible that a wolf slipped in there to try to hide due to exactly this type of reasoning.

TWG Mad Dummy 11-16-2016 10:28 AM

welp

the forum ate a pretty big post of mine

RIP

TWG Mad Dummy 11-16-2016 10:29 AM

the gist of it is, I'm sick, but I'm here. i'll be reading shortly, and i'll be here most of the day.

inDheart 11-16-2016 10:42 AM

back, i'm gonna dig thru mml's posts now

wednesdays are patchy for me, as was on display when people were reading into my time between posts in w15, but i should be here for eod after i turn in my project, and i'm here now for sure

inDheart 11-16-2016 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pazzaz (Post 4493729)
Xel, read the first post. Isn't a fool/jester role in the game.

also if i've derp cleared someone before for this reasoning, consider yourself uncleared because this is getting ridiculous

this was a topic in *pregame* i'm pretty sure

andy-o24 11-16-2016 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellonxcollie (Post 4493830)
Don't you think it is possible that people may have voted for you based on your behaviour alone? I read a few pages of the thread and tried to make a vote based off of that. You looked scummy so I voted for you. I still don't fully believe your claim and you've said a lot of really sketchy things so idk.

Also I wouldn't just assume that no one who voted for DFR is scum. It's possible that a wolf slipped in there to try to hide due to exactly this type of reasoning.

Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4493829)
I would assume no one who voted dfr is scum. People who voted me after my admission are probably scum because they could easily hide their reasoning behind my scummy d1 play. ShadoWolfe and mellon are the only ones I think I remember, but I really doubt ShadoW is scum. Mainly because of Zenith I think mellon is scum

There ya go.

-o24

roundbox 11-16-2016 11:18 AM

Andy probably lived because it's likely wolves scoured out YoshL and the fact he was a roleblocker, something quite disadvantageous to wolves.
Based on night results, we probably only have one wolf team instead of a split faction.

inDheart 11-16-2016 11:28 AM

gonna go to lunch with people but not done yet

my quote pile is mostly from d1 and looks like: #788, #986, #1083, #1150, #1171, #1175, #1241-2

roundbox 11-16-2016 11:33 AM

tokzic

Read storn posts. Nothing too crazy, but I definitely can deduce Tokzic is in no way connected to him.
Also Tokzic is spookin me

ShadoWolfe 11-16-2016 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pazzaz (Post 4493811)
@mellonxcollie Nice read-list. It seems the knife threat worked. I'm missing me though, any thoughts on me?

Also, lets put some more pressure on _Zenith_

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4493812)
You obviously haven't read anything?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pazzaz (Post 4493814)
Just joking, haha.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pazzaz (Post 4493826)
Also before I forget Tokzic

What in the actual fuck..

ShadoWolfe 11-16-2016 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4493726)
Very worth noting, and my money is on mellon without any rereads.

Gonna guess there's two more wolves and a jester.
This game would be cripplingly boring without a jester-like role in it.
Mellon are you a jester? Is that why Zenith was being an insufferable pile of garbage?

HAVING NOT READ EOD AS OF THIS POST YET

I suggest shado kniffe mellon on thoughts from an earlier part of this post.

I think a kniffe on mellon BECAUSE OF ZENITH would be better than lynching her

Why were you so eager to have me knife mellon when you hadn't even read EoD? Also wtf dude, you bringing up the possibility of a fool now is pretty bad..
Have you read EoD yet? Reach any meaningful conclusions?

andy-o24 11-16-2016 12:49 PM

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this yet, but is Calil the sage our seer?
storn42, you are Largo. You are a behemoth of a man, a Berserker to be more specific, who claims to have wrestled two tigers at once and won. You are the mate of Calill, a Sage. You both seem to be pretty content with your accomplishments, no matter how farfetched they seem, one thing is for sure, you and Largo enjoy each other’s company.
You are masoned with [REDACTED], who is Calill. You may discuss whatever you want with them in your private chat, which may be anywhere, so long as I may be present as well. You may discuss here only. You should discuss with one another using whatever means you wish where you want this private chat to be during the pregame phase.

I don't know what is outside the scope of the game, but is there some way we could figure out who storn was in a private chat with to conclusively clear a town? If they are seer, who has the strongest conviction in their reads? That could lead us to our answer.

-o24

TWG Mad Dummy 11-16-2016 01:11 PM

but back to the analysis I was just doing on posts that happened since I left.

there's two that I kinda want to talk about.

Andy's analysis of my slot, and Mellon's reads list.

first let me start with the analysis from andy..

While I like where he was going/what he was doing wrt to trying to /solve/ my slot, the fact that it doesn't have any conclusions drawn whatsoever seems really odd to say the least and makes me wonder why he went through the effort of making the post if he isn't even going to say what he thinks about it?

I'd also argue that its a bit odd to have nothing at all to say about my participation so far, but i don't think i've done too much alignment indicitive personally, so i'll let that slide I guess.

Next up, mellon's reads list.

LOL. it legit feels like he/she only read the last like 5 pages. Their town reads straight up have no reasoning AT ALL (and if you'll look closer, they're the top posters in recent pages, so it looks more like an attempted pocket of the active people than anything)

the ???? reads are the weirdest tho imo.

from mellon's reads list

"Tokzic - I didn’t like his opening post and the way he just voted for Storn off of a gut read. This seems like he just wanted to get a vote out there to avoid suspicion from not voting, without any actual reasoning behind it. This would not be super suspicious on Day 1 normally but it was weird because he popped in and did that but didn’t come back until EOD. And he’s been largely absent ever since. However this doesn’t seem too out of character for Tokzic "

first off, this read on tokzic is very wish washy (which is i guess implied in putting him in the ??? area, but still). But when you actually read it, it doesn't sound like it should be wishy washy. It reads like it should be a cut and dry scum read.

re: the bold blue, look at how much negative and scummy stuff mellon points out about tokzic? if that is stuff that they think about tokzic, then why not just put him in the scum reads?

the bold purple is supposed to be why he's not in the scum reads, but that is flimsy weak reasoning at best, and is nowhere near enough to prevent mellon from having a scum read on them (imo). The listing of alot of bad stuff, with the 1 qualification to be able to put them in null reads is very wolfy/mafia'y, and it makes me think that the two of them could easily be W/W.

also, the bold at the beginning seems odd to me as well, because I used that exact reasoning in my scumread of tokzic, and if mellon was sheeping me on it, thats fine; but if they were sheeping me on it, then why do they not have any semblence of a read on me at all?

seems like they are picking and choosing who to talk about, which is inherently scummy.

TWG Mad Dummy 11-16-2016 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4493848)
I don't know if anyone has mentioned this yet, but is Calil the sage our seer?
storn42, you are Largo. You are a behemoth of a man, a Berserker to be more specific, who claims to have wrestled two tigers at once and won. You are the mate of Calill, a Sage. You both seem to be pretty content with your accomplishments, no matter how farfetched they seem, one thing is for sure, you and Largo enjoy each other’s company.
You are masoned with [REDACTED], who is Calill. You may discuss whatever you want with them in your private chat, which may be anywhere, so long as I may be present as well. You may discuss here only. You should discuss with one another using whatever means you wish where you want this private chat to be during the pregame phase.

I don't know what is outside the scope of the game, but is there some way we could figure out who storn was in a private chat with to conclusively clear a town? If they are seer, who has the strongest conviction in their reads? That could lead us to our answer.

-o24

it would probably say something about them being the seer in their flip.

sometimes mason pairs get a seer check, but it would probably say so in his flip, and if they had a seer check, i would assume that the mason partner would have outed already.