Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Henlo :) (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151964)

The Ice Cream Queen 06-14-2020 07:23 PM

Henlo :)

Uhh Hi I Guess? Been playing for over 3 years now, just under 3 with an actual profile, because I'm lazy af and couldn't be bothered to make a profile.

Dunno how this forum or credits or the accounts work and stuff, I just love with game and decided I should get over myself and actually try and get involved in the community a bit.

I've got a couple scores in the top 100,Can't figure if i'm any good or not, I'm not even really sure how ranking works here to be honest, i am the big dumb.

Always loved rhythm games, I play fighting games too and make custom arcade controllers, currently working on plans for a full stepmania cabinet setup. (Basing it as a replica of a dancing stage euromix 2 as that's the one i'm most familiar with.)

Yeah Idk I just wanna say hi and make myself known around here, meet the neighbors so to speak lmao. (Also I'm super competitive and want to understand stuff so i can get better.)

Thanks!

Trumpet63 06-14-2020 08:24 PM

Re: Henlo :)

Hello... and welcome? Three years is probably a bit late for a welcome, but here it is anyways.

Skill rating is the prevailing method for comparing skill levels here. Your dashboard says you're level 19, while the highest level player is currently level 107. Your level is essentially based on what difficulty of song you're able to get a AAA on.
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...0Cream%20Queen

Zageron 06-15-2020 12:43 AM

Welcome! :D

the sun fan 06-15-2020 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Ice Cream Queen (Post 4731541)
Uhh Hi I Guess? Been playing for over 3 years now, just under 3 with an actual profile, because I'm lazy af and couldn't be bothered to make a profile.

Dunno how this forum or credits or the accounts work and stuff, I just love with game and decided I should get over myself and actually try and get involved in the community a bit.

I've got a couple scores in the top 100,Can't figure if i'm any good or not, I'm not even really sure how ranking works here to be honest, i am the big dumb.

Always loved rhythm games, I play fighting games too and make custom arcade controllers, currently working on plans for a full stepmania cabinet setup. (Basing it as a replica of a dancing stage euromix 2 as that's the one i'm most familiar with.)

Yeah Idk I just wanna say hi and make myself known around here, meet the neighbors so to speak lmao. (Also I'm super competitive and want to understand stuff so i can get better.)

Thanks!

my first avatar when I joined was a DQ slime as well, brings back memories

mi40 06-15-2020 02:10 AM

henlo dog
helllo you STINKY DOG
go eat a bone ugly

The Ice Cream Queen 06-15-2020 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4731568)
my first avatar when I joined was a DQ slime as well, brings back memories

Somehow I've managed to avoid playing thr dragon quest games lol, not a fan of turn based stuff (dragon quest, final fantasy etc).

I just designed that when I was making some pixel art without even thinking baha

The Ice Cream Queen 06-15-2020 06:40 AM

Looks like I'll have to grind for scores or something. Haven't hit the grind for an FC or AAA in ages, just been playing the game thinking "wow it feels good to hit the quick arrows".

So my best bet to move up in rank and level is just to grind for AAA?

Seoulslayer 06-15-2020 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Ice Cream Queen (Post 4731575)
So my best bet to move up in rank and level is just to grind for AAA?

Your level is based off of AAA equivalency of your top 15 songs, which isn't exactly actual AAAs. Basically, most people level up by gettings SDGs (less than 10 goods) on songs that are around the limit of songs you can SDG.

Trumpet63 06-15-2020 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seoulslayer (Post 4731576)
Your level is based off of AAA equivalency of your top 15 songs, which isn't exactly actual AAAs. Basically, most people level up by gettings SDGs (less than 10 goods) on songs that are around the limit of songs you can SDG.

Exactly. Playing the same song repeatedly until you're really good at it is essential for improving your skill rating. You should see a "AAA Equivalency" line on every results screen, so (@The Ice Cream Queen) you can decide for yourself when to stop grinding a song and switch to another one.

ULTIMEGA 06-15-2020 04:42 PM

Hello there.

V-Ormix 06-18-2020 04:20 PM

hi there, it's me... synthlight~

minble 06-18-2020 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by V-Ormix (Post 4731763)
hi there, it's me... synthlight~

Howdy

V-Ormix 06-18-2020 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by minble (Post 4731769)
Howdy

if it aint bout the god ki