Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG 194 - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151853)

flashflash account 05-1-2020 06:49 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4728771)
Wait, you don't have a check on who? MML?

I'm not the cop

leetic 05-1-2020 06:49 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4728772)
yeah, I guess so
if the play is to lynch me first I might as well

Well then.

leetic 05-1-2020 06:50 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4728773)
I'm not the cop

No duh.

MixMasterLar 05-1-2020 06:51 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
What the hell am I reading FFA

flashflash account 05-1-2020 06:52 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
it's hilarious that you're more willing to believe 2 full roleblocker claims than 1 full cop claim despite the rolls having equal odds tho
that was your whole argument yesterday

ShadoWolfe 05-1-2020 06:52 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4728773)
I'm not the cop

So why push DBP as a hard red check?
If you were wrong and we followed you, then we'd have had to policy you tomorrow and the game would be over.

So explain. Were you betting game on a hunch ooor?

leetic 05-1-2020 06:52 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4728777)
it's hilarious that you're more willing to believe 2 full roleblocker claims than 1 full cop claim despite the rolls having equal odds tho
that was your whole argument yesterday

Who are your partners?

DaBackpack 05-1-2020 06:54 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4728773)
I'm not the cop

yeah no shit

flashflash account 05-1-2020 06:54 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4728778)
So why push DBP as a hard red check?
If you were wrong and we followed you, then we'd have had to policy you tomorrow and the game would be over.

So explain. Were you betting game on a hunch ooor?

yeah pretty much
I measured odds of winning after the xiz lynch (still a terrible lynch btw) and decided a fake claim would have good results
dbp is likely dead via massclaim tomorrow so as long as town doesn't screw it up the game is still going

flashflash account 05-1-2020 06:54 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4728779)
Who are your partners?

you are such an idiot

ShadoWolfe 05-1-2020 06:55 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4728769)
any other line and they have to out themselves when I flip
this gives them game in lylo

I don't understand what you're trying to say here either

Why would they have to out themselves when you flip?
How does this give them game in lylo?

flashflash account 05-1-2020 06:55 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4728780)
yeah no shit

you knew I didn't cop you, you just had to find a way to make me rescind without outing but this probably isn't good enough

leetic 05-1-2020 06:56 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4728781)
yeah pretty much
I measured odds of winning after the xiz lynch (still a terrible lynch btw) and decided a fake claim would have good results
dbp is likely dead via massclaim tomorrow so as long as town doesn't screw it up the game is still going

You thought that the Xiz lynch was okay due to him being deceptive, now you're being deceptive and you expect us to roll with it?

flashflash account 05-1-2020 06:57 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4728783)
I don't understand what you're trying to say here either

Why would they have to out themselves when you flip?
How does this give them game in lylo?

because when I flip not cop they can fight counterclaims in lylo and lynch the actual last pr
they needed to hedge against the probability that dbp got roleblocked night 2

flashflash account 05-1-2020 06:58 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4728785)
You thought that the Xiz lynch was okay due to him being deceptive, now you're being deceptive and you expect us to roll with it?

I'm expecting you to not seriously wolf read me but somehow you can't resist
I accept that I'm likely going to get policy lynched

MixMasterLar 05-1-2020 06:59 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4728784)
you knew I didn't cop you, you just had to find a way to make me rescind without outing but this probably isn't good enough

Hey so if your not on the same team how did he know you didnt have a check? Unless hes town?

Dude what i dont understand your angle at all

leetic 05-1-2020 06:59 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4728786)
because when I flip not cop they can fight counterclaims in lylo and lynch the actual last pr
they needed to hedge against the probability that dbp got roleblocked night 2

How many roleblockers do you think there are?

flashflash account 05-1-2020 06:59 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
course, nobody's gonna bring up the logic "it doesn't make sense for FFA to do this as wolf" even though it doesn't
even though everyone's like "it doesn't make sense for MML to claim here as DBP's partner"

maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised

leetic 05-1-2020 07:00 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4728787)
I'm expecting you to not seriously wolf read me but somehow you can't resist
I accept that I'm likely going to get policy lynched

Why did you do this if you knew you were going to get policy lynched a day before LyLo? Don't you realize that that's antitown?

flashflash account 05-1-2020 07:00 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4728789)
How many roleblockers do you think there are?

I don't think there are any honestly

DaBackpack 05-1-2020 07:02 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
looks like setup is VCBBBTT unless someone hasn't claimed yet

leetic 05-1-2020 07:02 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4728792)
I don't think there are any honestly

Then what's with this

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4728786)
because when I flip not cop they can fight counterclaims in lylo and lynch the actual last pr
they needed to hedge against the probability that dbp got roleblocked night 2

If you think there are no town roleblockers, then the only way DBP gets roleblocked is by a wolf blocker

flashflash account 05-1-2020 07:03 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4728791)
Why did you do this if you knew you were going to get policy lynched a day before LyLo? Don't you realize that that's antitown?

I don't really think it's that anti town at all
me getting lynched a day before lylo is not a big deal especially when it forces wolves to claim to survive

DaBackpack 05-1-2020 07:03 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4728794)
Then what's with this



If you think there are no town roleblockers, then the only way DBP gets roleblocked is by a wolf blocker

because none of what he's saying makes sense or is consistent

leetic 05-1-2020 07:04 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4728795)
I don't really think it's that anti town at all
me getting lynched a day before lylo is not a big deal especially when it forces wolves to claim to survive

That means we have to lynch three wolves in a row without having any room for an error in judgement. That doesn't sound like a scenario that town would often win in.

flashflash account 05-1-2020 07:04 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4728794)
Then what's with this



If you think there are no town roleblockers, then the only way DBP gets roleblocked is by a wolf blocker

I'm VT. I didn't check anyone, I don't know if I got roleblocked.
DBP knows I was roleblocked, but I'm still claiming a red check. The only way that's mechanically possible is if dbp got roleblocked as well. They need to account for that possibility by having MML claim roleblocker as well

DaBackpack 05-1-2020 07:04 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4728795)
I don't really think it's that anti town at all
me getting lynched a day before lylo is not a big deal especially when it forces wolves to claim to survive

uh you forced two roleblockers to claim because of "a gambit", that's literally anti-town

flashflash account 05-1-2020 07:05 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4728799)
uh you forced two roleblockers to claim because of "a gambit", that's literally anti-town

gl in massclaim dude

DaBackpack 05-1-2020 07:07 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4728798)
I'm VT. I didn't check anyone, I don't know if I got roleblocked.
DBP knows I was roleblocked, but I'm still claiming a red check. The only way that's mechanically possible is if dbp got roleblocked as well. They need to account for that possibility by having MML claim roleblocker as well

lmao dude this is such mental gymnastics instead of "roleblocker knew it was impossible for you to red check the roleblocker"

flashflash account 05-1-2020 07:07 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
when I say "dbp has to play around the possibility that they got roleblocked night 2"
it doesn't mean I think dbp got roleblocked night 2
I'm in dbp's headspace when I talk about what dbp does and I sincerely hope you understand that

jessiebessie 05-1-2020 07:09 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
FFA, I’m honestly confused about your logic here if you’re town. Why lie about a red check instead of making your case against DBP in the thread?

I don’t see how you can be town and do this.

flashflash account 05-1-2020 07:10 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jessiebessie (Post 4728803)
FFA, Iím honestly confused about your logic here if youíre town. Why lie about a red check instead of making your case against DBP in the thread?

I donít see how you can be town and do this.

I did make a case against dbp

what happened? MML threw a tantrum

I had zero influence or inertia into pushing a dbp lynch, just like I had no influence or inertia trying to keep xiz alive till massclaim

DaBackpack 05-1-2020 07:11 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4728804)
I did make a case against dbp

what happened? MML threw a tantrum

I had zero influence or inertia into pushing a dbp lynch, just like I had no influence or inertia trying to keep xiz alive till massclaim

You pushed me to L-1 twice this phase.

leetic 05-1-2020 07:11 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
I could see a gambit where a townie fakeclaims a redcheck to see how that person would react, but not one where the townie keeps that claim for 90% of the phase.

flashflash account 05-1-2020 07:11 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
anyway my mom is literally screaming at me because we're helping some people move and it's very likely I'm missing eod

read my iso, policy lynch me, or lynch outside the claims, idrc

flashflash account 05-1-2020 07:11 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4728805)
You pushed me to L-1 twice this phase.

BECAUSE OF THE RED CHECK

THANK YOU
IT WORKED

ShadoWolfe 05-1-2020 07:11 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4728798)
I'm VT. I didn't check anyone, I don't know if I got roleblocked.

DBP knows I was roleblocked, but I'm still claiming a red check. The only way that's mechanically possible is if dbp got roleblocked as well. They need to account for that possibility by having MML claim roleblocker as well

It wouldn't only be possible if DBP got roleblocked as well

If he was wolf roleblocker and you got roleblocked last night, then he'd know without any of the other nonsense

I think you're twisting the issue on MML and destroyed the game by committing so hard to a fake claim if you're town. You were asked by a majority of players to rescind your claim if you weren't cop back in the hypo phase. Going past that guns blazing at a suspected target you have no mechanical reason to be CERTAIN of is 100% antitown

leetic 05-1-2020 07:13 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Mikey's behavior is not looking good for him. "I don't care, policy lynch me" is not something a townie would say the day before LyLo.

ShadoWolfe 05-1-2020 07:14 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4728806)
I could see a gambit where a townie fakeclaims a redcheck to see how that person would react, but not one where the townie keeps that claim for 90% of the phase.

Exactly this.

ShadoWolfe 05-1-2020 07:16 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4728804)
I did make a case against dbp



what happened? MML threw a tantrum



I had zero influence or inertia into pushing a dbp lynch, just like I had no influence or inertia trying to keep xiz alive till massclaim

Are you saying you tried to prevent a Xiz lynch and wanted to keep him alive?

Does anyone else remember anything like that? I don't, and I'm working so I can't exactly go back and check

leetic 05-1-2020 07:16 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Mikey's claim is no longer incompatible with MML's and DBP's. The fact that he is not considering a world in which they are town is another nail in the coffin.

Bolth mannn 05-1-2020 07:18 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4728812)
Are you saying you tried to prevent a Xiz lynch and wanted to keep him alive?

Does anyone else remember anything like that? I don't, and I'm working so I can't exactly go back and check



AFAIK, he was trying to keep xiz alive to solve him in massclaim

Iíve woken up to a clusterfuck guys

I think Iím in the same boat where I agree FFAs strat this phase has been antitown, and it needs to be resolved

Bolth mannn 05-1-2020 07:19 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4728813)
Mikey's claim is no longer incompatible with MML's and DBP's. The fact that he is not considering a world in which they are town is another nail in the coffin.



Thatís what Iím afraid of. If all 3 are town then weíre fucked

ShadoWolfe 05-1-2020 07:19 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4728813)
Mikey's claim is no longer incompatible with MML's and DBP's. The fact that he is not considering a world in which they are town is another nail in the coffin.

Would you say you know FFA well? Have you played town games with him?

leetic 05-1-2020 07:21 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4728816)
Would you say you know FFA well? Have you played town games with him?

I've played a few, yes. There was one which I was convinced he was scum because he hard defended two wolves and when I roleblocked him, there were no kills that night, but it turned out to be not the case. The other times I was able to townread him by the end of D1.

jessiebessie 05-1-2020 07:29 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
The more I think about this situation, the more confused I get:
FFA as wolf: pushes a mislynch with a fake claim and gets lynched the next day phase
FFA as town: risks the whole game for a hunch?

Can someone who understands the set-up explain if there’s any possibility of an SK at this point? I could see wolf cop FFA getting an SK check on DBP and trying to take SK down that way maybe? Is this too tinfoil-y??

leetic 05-1-2020 07:31 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jessiebessie (Post 4728818)
The more I think about this situation, the more confused I get:
FFA as wolf: pushes a mislynch with a fake claim and gets lynched the next day phase
FFA as town: risks the whole game for a hunch?

Can someone who understands the set-up explain if thereís any possibility of an SK at this point? I could see wolf cop FFA getting an SK check on DBP and trying to take SK down that way maybe? Is this too tinfoil-y??

That would make it BCVTTTT, which has no SK

leetic 05-1-2020 07:31 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Mikey should also know that SK is investigation immune, since I pointed it out to him earlier.

MixMasterLar 05-1-2020 07:35 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4728798)
I'm VT. I didn't check anyone, I don't know if I got roleblocked.
DBP knows I was roleblocked, but I'm still claiming a red check. The only way that's mechanically possible is if dbp got roleblocked as well. They need to account for that possibility by having MML claim roleblocker as well

So when does Xiz get roleblocked in your story?

ShadoWolfe 05-1-2020 07:35 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jessiebessie (Post 4728818)
The more I think about this situation, the more confused I get:
FFA as wolf: pushes a mislynch with a fake claim and gets lynched the next day phase
FFA as town: risks the whole game for a hunch?

Can someone who understands the set-up explain if thereís any possibility of an SK at this point? I could see wolf cop FFA getting an SK check on DBP and trying to take SK down that way maybe? Is this too tinfoil-y??

If he was wolf rolecop who got an SK check on DBP, he would've claimed cop with an SK check on DBP or just killed the SK at night

Claiming a red check would've been pointless cause he would be disproven as cop if DBP flipped SK instead of wolf

leetic 05-1-2020 07:36 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4728822)
If he was wolf rolecop who got an SK check on DBP, he would've claimed cop with an SK check on DBP or just killed the SK at night

Claiming a red check would've been pointless cause he would be disproven as cop if DBP flipped SK instead of wolf

SK is investigation immune in this setup

jessiebessie 05-1-2020 07:36 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4728819)
That would make it BCVTTTT, which has no SK

Ok got it. I do not know what to make of this situation at all then...

jessiebessie 05-1-2020 07:37 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4728823)
SK is investigation immune in this setup

Thanks for the clarification.

leetic 05-1-2020 07:37 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jessiebessie (Post 4728824)
Ok got it. I do not know what to make of this situation at all then...

If someone put a gun to your head and said you have to vote for one person, and if you don't you'll be shot, who would you vote for?

Makilaz 05-1-2020 07:38 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Vote Count:
5/1 @ 19:00

00:59 = GOOD
00:00 = BAD


==============

flashflash account [3]
DaBackpack, MixMasterLar, leetic

DaBackpack [2]
flashflash account, Duskfall

Duskfall [1]
Bolth mannn

ShadoWolfe 05-1-2020 07:38 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
FFA since I'm in and out with work

That's 4 now, careful of hammer in case someone else wants to say something, though it likely won't make much difference today

leetic 05-1-2020 07:40 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
I can see you hiding around Hakulyte, what are your thoughts?

leetic 05-1-2020 07:40 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
And also you should answer the GTH question Haku

jessiebessie 05-1-2020 07:41 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4728822)
If he was wolf rolecop who got an SK check on DBP, he would've claimed cop with an SK check on DBP or just killed the SK at night

Claiming a red check would've been pointless cause he would be disproven as cop if DBP flipped SK instead of wolf

Okay, thanks. I clearly have to read up on mechanics more.

MixMasterLar 05-1-2020 07:41 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4728812)
Are you saying you tried to prevent a Xiz lynch and wanted to keep him alive?

Does anyone else remember anything like that? I don't, and I'm working so I can't exactly go back and check

He did but still said Xiz was wolf 95% of the time

He was clearly trying to have it both ways.

leetic 05-1-2020 07:41 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jessiebessie (Post 4728831)
Okay, thanks. I clearly have to read up on mechanics more.

You still haven't answered my question.

jessiebessie 05-1-2020 07:42 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4728826)
If someone put a gun to your head and said you have to vote for one person, and if you don't you'll be shot, who would you vote for?

FFA

jessiebessie 05-1-2020 07:42 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4728833)
You still haven't answered my question.

I just saw it. Calm down.

Hakulyte 05-1-2020 07:43 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4728830)
And also you should answer the GTH question Haku

What's GTH ?

jessiebessie 05-1-2020 07:43 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Should I just vote for FFA? Is there a reason to hold back?

leetic 05-1-2020 07:44 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4728836)
What's GTH ?

Gun to head

Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4728826)
If someone put a gun to your head and said you have to vote for one person, and if you don't you'll be shot, who would you vote for?


leetic 05-1-2020 07:44 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jessiebessie (Post 4728837)
Should I just vote for FFA? Is there a reason to hold back?

Let's wait for Haku to answer first

Hakulyte 05-1-2020 07:45 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Clearly this is T/T and I'd shoot Bolth here because Xiz said so.

Logic says FFA tho.

leetic 05-1-2020 07:46 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4728840)
Clearly this is T/T and I'd shoot Bolth here because Xiz said so.

Logic says FFA tho.

Elaborate.

ShadoWolfe 05-1-2020 07:46 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Aside from FFA, is there anyone you feel confident about in any direction? I know I asked you this before, but thread has jumbled everything up since

ShadoWolfe 05-1-2020 07:46 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jessiebessie (Post 4728834)
FFA

My last post was supposed to quote this for the question @jessie

Hakulyte 05-1-2020 07:48 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4728841)
Elaborate.

Nothing good enough tbh. Just guts.

Makilaz 05-1-2020 07:48 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Vote Count:
5/1 @ 19:00

00:59 = GOOD
00:00 = BAD


==============

flashflash account [4]
DaBackpack, MixMasterLar, leetic, ShadoWolfe

DaBackpack [2]
flashflash account, Duskfall

Duskfall [1]
Bolth mannn

leetic 05-1-2020 07:48 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4728844)
Nothing good enough tbh. Just guts.

Even if it's just guts, any thought you can provide us with is useful.

jessiebessie 05-1-2020 07:49 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4728842)
Aside from FFA, is there anyone you feel confident about in any direction? I know I asked you this before, but thread has jumbled everything up since

If Iím ignoring everything with FFA right now, I still think the Xiz vote led by DBP/MML was weird. Haku has felt disingenuous all game to me as well.

Hakulyte 05-1-2020 07:49 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
FFA looks too easy as usual.

leetic 05-1-2020 07:50 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4728848)
FFA looks too easy as usual.

Thoughts on DBP/MML?

jessiebessie 05-1-2020 07:50 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jessiebessie (Post 4728847)
If Iím ignoring everything with FFA right now, I still think the Xiz vote led by DBP/MML was weird. Haku has felt disingenuous all game to me as well.

But everything going on with FFA is causing me to re-evaluate how Iím reading MML/DBP.

Hakulyte 05-1-2020 07:51 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Duskfall had the right idea with MML and DBP not necessarily being together.

Unfortunately, incomplete claims messes everything.

DaBackpack 05-1-2020 07:51 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4728848)
FFA looks too easy as usual.

bro, he lied about his cop claim


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:30 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution