Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=145930)

TWG Mad Dummy 11-21-2016 07:12 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

is EoD today or tomorrow?

i forgot?

TWG Mad Dummy 11-21-2016 07:13 PM

also i pushed tokzic way before you mellon.

the push on you springboarded off of my push on him.

plus i fake redchecked him...

ShadoWolfe 11-21-2016 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Post 4494844)
is EoD today or tomorrow?

i forgot?

Tomorrow at midnight server time.

roundbox 11-21-2016 08:28 PM

:|

roundbox 11-22-2016 12:07 AM

RIVETING GAMEPLAY

ShadoWolfe 11-22-2016 12:17 AM

BRILLIANT STRATEGIES

ShadoWolfe 11-22-2016 12:19 AM

This is truly a perfect game. The best game ever.
I'll give it a 5/7 perfect score.

ShadoWolfe 11-22-2016 12:21 AM

Okaaay. I'm gonna ask a question, and I want you all to answer it and be 100% honest, okay?

Remember that we're only as good as our word, and that lying basically makes us worthless pieces of scum.

Who killed wineandbread?

roundbox 11-22-2016 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4493321)
19) _Zenith_ mellonxcollie - disappeared after the tell thing which shado already took apart? i wanna see him come back for that, could just be bad memory or you two aren't connecting on meaning, but things like his catch-up today seem like usual zenith. i seem to misread zenith more often than not but i don't find myself wanting to touch him today

7) XelNya - looked decent coming out of eod but i highly disagree with his push on zenith for his "we're not so different you and i" attitude in doing it. he made a big post that seemed good to tell us where he was at though, which seems like he's coming around to the scumhunting he wanted people to do yesterday, and i think the questions he posed in that post are definitely a good place to start. plus he has reads now that aren't zenith. not considering today for actually trying to get town to go places

8) psychoangel691 Precarious - dude has some posts in his usual style, probably the longest one on pazzaz that doesn't seem to take him much of anywhere. feel like he was more muted in the games where he rolled wolf though which would be in line with this game. null pending content

12) ShadoWolfe - has gotten back to typical solvey prime today, so even if he was involved in that arrow mess idc he gets a town lean for coming out of it looking better than haku. him and haku probably not w/w as well without being able to draft a whole wolf symphony ahead of time

10) R.E. Aryxi Hakulyte NEEEE - so this is haku, but i don't think i like his reasons for doubting pazzaz's claim, if only because believing it seems like it would be path of least resistance imo. also he was right there apparently when AA got shot and he was the one who posted the list of people ITT, which could be a kind of deflection for a team member. moreover when he has thread presence he seems mechanically minded, thinking about items and roles, which reminds me of the game where his first post was straight up just about whether he should fake a claim or not. scum lean here

16) gold stinger - actively shitposting rather than scum hunting me thinks because he wants to poke inactives. clearly none of those people are doing anything to change his mind so maybe he's content with just shitposting while he waits? feels weak/lazy to me, but he has presence and reads, which is a plus - i think he gets the tiniest of town leans for now

13) Pazzaz - has a claim, claim bears out so far as a reasonable option, town

2) storn42 - has spent a decent amount of time being self-centered which isn't that helpful to town, and he was someone against AAggression. post #838 feels very tryhard. plus i know he wants to push tokzic, but he's been there for a while now railing against a gut read and i don't have a good sense of his lynch pool if something changes his mind. think this kind of thing turns up more antitown than not, so scum lean

15) andy-o24 - coin flip is maybe ok if he wasn't being serious, him defending it doesn't look as good, and clearing someone based on an odd w/w relation reason doesn't even make sense. i think the honeymoon's over, scum lean

3) Yoshl - fricken town

4) juckter1 wineandbread - self vote thing is weird but his other posts feel nice, especially #967 in response to freezin, town lean

5) roundbox - i don't get what he's doing this game. obv he/xel aren't w/w but his previous day approach has also obscured most of the other thoughts he could have about people, which is pretty marked of his town play. xel getting pseudo cleared doesn't really improve his look, so if he's dropping an act i think he ought to share with the town. null pending content that isn't self pres

6) MixMasterLar - probably town over his spat with yoshl alone tbh, i haven't found anything remarkable to town tell him off but i have a good feeling coming from how deja vu that interaction was

9) Vendetta21 - i wish he came back but the posts that he's made give me a similar fuzzy feeling to wabby when he actually makes them, so also town lean

18) danceflashrevo - idk i was still riding his unfiltered early d0 emotion but he didn't step up much from there. reads have a bit of reasoning attached yet it feels like enough to get by, and that was after some prodding from MML. i think at the very least they're not naked reads like i think he's made before, but he also hasn't been around to back them up. scum lean

20) Tokzic - i think i liked tokzic's play yesterday but i also find tokzic a huge wildcard always. at least he's not trying a stupid gambit, but null otherwise

ColoRz

sorted too

XelNya 11-22-2016 06:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4494900)
Okaaay. I'm gonna ask a question, and I want you all to answer it and be 100% honest, okay?

Remember that we're only as good as our word, and that lying basically makes us worthless pieces of scum.

Who killed wineandbread?

Quote:

Quote:

Remember that we're only as good as our word

Quote:

lying basically makes us worthless pieces of scum.

XelNya 11-22-2016 06:58 AM

Real shit posting everyone. Read it, learn it, stop sucking dicks, do it.

XelNya 11-22-2016 07:01 AM

I suffer from crippling tunnel vision

that's my answer btw

ShadoWolfe 11-22-2016 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4494910)

Yes, yes. We have quite a few master baiters in thread, that's for sure.

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4494912)
I suffer from crippling tunnel vision

that's my answer btw

Well.. I guess its not a lie, so to speak.
Still getting lynched though lololol.
GG, wolf.

gold stinger 11-22-2016 10:06 AM

Came to thread

was hoping for post saying why Xelnya is not a good vote

Only got reasons for people voting mello

well ok then

roundbox 11-22-2016 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4494926)
Came to thread

well ok then

They're just gonna get lynch ordered. Not sure if it matters that much.

roundbox 11-22-2016 11:24 AM

We will only lose if people are absent. I will be mad if town throws. Just bite the bullet and show some gusto

ShadoWolfe 11-22-2016 12:39 PM

My vote goes XelNya, then a tossup for Pazz/neeee.
I've got some business to take care of in LA today, so I'mma be on the road for hours and then in meetings. I'll definitely check in before EoD to vote, but it'll be one of those three (liking a xel lynch most rn)

XelNya 11-22-2016 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4494922)
Well.. I guess its not a lie, so to speak.
Still getting lynched though lololol.
GG, wolf.

So there's a few things wrong with this response.

The first one is there's no "so to speak" needed. It isn't a lie, especially because I know you know who I am referring to.

The second one is the unneeded, "gg wolf" which by the way, you're gonna look silly when I flip town. Which I will btw. The game won't end with me getting lynched.

The final one is the "still getting lynched" part that in reference to this response is dumb. You should if anything be like "o he answered my question" but for some reason, you're not.

Is it because I said it was bad? Or is it calling it bait?

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4494949)
My vote goes XelNya, then a tossup for Pazz/neeee.
I've got some business to take care of in LA today, so I'mma be on the road for hours and then in meetings. I'll definitely check in before EoD to vote, but it'll be one of those three (liking a xel lynch most rn)

Explain to me how your gut of someone having been a third party is just completely absent now. There is no actual reason for you to have not followed up on that suspicion.

XelNya 11-22-2016 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4494926)
Came to thread

well ok then

Not sure why you expected this tbh. No one's gonna defend the guy who clearly has back seated / acts like they're disinterested. And I'm clearly not good at defending myself so fuuuuuuuuuuck that noise.

XelNya 11-22-2016 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Post 4494845)
also i pushed tokzic way before you mellon.

the push on you springboarded off of my push on him.

plus i fake redchecked him...

ps if this post is true / can't remember / don't care to look for it / why is nee even up for a lynch at all

who the fuck as wolf fake checks their partner

are you kidding me