Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Films and Television (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Which Youtuber do you like better? Nicole Arbor or Hellbent of Planet Dolan? (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=144285)

nivogirl 04-28-2016 12:08 PM

Which Youtuber do you like better? Nicole Arbor or Hellbent of Planet Dolan?

Hi everybody. I just wanted to know if anybody like seeing videos on Youtube. I just like seeing good videos on youtube. Also I wanted to know which Youtuber you like better between Nicole Arbor and Hellbent of Planet Dolan. I like Hellbent of Planet Dolan better because his jokes are alot funnier and make more sense than Nicole Arbors does.

Deadlyx39 04-28-2016 12:10 PM

Re: Which Youtuber do you like better? Nicole Arbor or Hellbent of Planet Dolan?

Is neither an option?

nivogirl 04-28-2016 12:12 PM

Re: Which Youtuber do you like better? Nicole Arbor or Hellbent of Planet Dolan?

No, you have to pick one of the options on this poll.

_Zenith_ 04-28-2016 12:46 PM

Oh well I've never heard either of these options, and I wind up watching Pro LCS videos or Smash events alongside some study material for something I've been working on.

nivogirl 04-28-2016 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4427296)
Oh well I've never heard either of these options, and I wind up watching Pro LCS videos or Smash events alongside some study material for something I've been working on.

I just want to know how you have not have heard of Hellbent, when the Planet Dolan channel has as much subcribers as Matthew Santoro does. I really expected every would of heard of Hellbent.

Xiz 04-28-2016 01:05 PM

neither

drizzleRomanceGirl 04-28-2016 01:39 PM

My favorite person to watch on youtube is probably raocow. :P Also I like Nicole better because she responds to what Dolan says and it's fun to see how she'll react when Dolan approaches the questions differently.

Kawaii025 04-28-2016 02:25 PM

I'm usually on the gaming side of YouTube with the exception of Jenna Marbles. :/

XelNya 04-28-2016 02:51 PM

I'll stick to Grade A Under A, I Hate Everything and A Dose of Buckley.

But if you wanna know why nicole arbor is a useless twat

In fact to be frank, nicole arbor isn't even funny. She's background dribble at best.

Never heard of the other two.

This is actually funny tho

go watch this instead.

I try to avoid let's plays but I dunno, I'm a sucker for watching Markiplier's channel, though I skip any and all jumpscare games / Hunie pop because they're all trash.

Walrusizer 04-28-2016 02:53 PM

idk who hellbent is but anything is better than nicole fucking arbour so yeah

Izzy 04-28-2016 06:53 PM

Who do you like better? Random obscure person A or random obscure person B?

Walrusizer 04-28-2016 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Izzy (Post 4427374)
Who do you like better? Random obscure person A or random obscure person B?

to be fair nicole arbour is pretty far from being obscure if you've been on youtube at all within the last like 6 months

andy-o24 04-28-2016 07:16 PM

Never heard of Nicole. I prefer Dolan's voice to Hellbent's. So Hellbent I guess. But I'm not gonna use the poll because youtube for me is for music and Day9/Kripp/CinemaSins. Cause I'm a pleb and basically just listen to stuff instead of watching actual videos.

-o24

Izzy 04-28-2016 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Walrusizer (Post 4427378)
to be fair nicole arbour is pretty far from being obscure if you've been on youtube at all within the last like 6 months

I watch a little bit of youtube every day. I don't see how I'd come across someone if they aren't at all related to anything I watch. Which is usually science and tech related stuff.

T-Force 04-28-2016 08:59 PM

Neither heard of either of these YouTubers.

Gundam-Dude 04-28-2016 10:10 PM

what's up everybody this is cr1tikal

i'm going to be playing with my wiener

let's do this shit

Red Blaster 04-28-2016 10:51 PM

I have no idea who these people are, then again I tend not to follow many youtube channels.

choof 04-29-2016 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nivogirl (Post 4427293)

DON';T TELL ME WHAT TO DO

Deadlyx39 04-29-2016 05:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nivogirl (Post 4427293)

Then I abstain.

Dynam0 04-29-2016 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gundam-Dude (Post 4427595)
what's up everybody this is cr1tikal

i'm going to be playing with my wiener

let's do this shit

on today's let's play we're going to play: with your emotions

*images of poverty*