Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 194 - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151853)

Duskfall 05-3-2020 06:04 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4729335)
Keep this post in mind, Dusk is definitely going to have to answer to this.

Bolth at least was the first to unvote, a little before Mikey had pointed out that they were at L-1, so that's something.

Answer for voting a red check? What?

Duskfall 05-3-2020 06:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4729342)
I felt a lot more confident town reading Dusk's wishy washy posts than Bolth's more reserved game at that point.

I also sheeped Xiz on that because Xiz usually have really good reads.

Why am I town again lmao

Duskfall 05-3-2020 06:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4729364)
Tempted to say Duskfall is a caught wolf and Shadow/Jessie are the remaining two.

MML being a weird false positive.
Bolth would be a 2nd awkward town that behaved similarly to me.

Why am I scum again

Duskfall 05-3-2020 06:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4729371)
The one thing that prevents me from throwing Dusk to the fire right now is that no one (except Dusk himself) seems to have a problem with a Dusk lynch. The easiest lynch on -yLo is rarely the right one.

Except all the dead town who had me as an obvious town read

Duskfall 05-3-2020 06:08 AM

I'm VT btw

Duskfall 05-3-2020 12:28 PM

Update i am deciding between voting dbp or haku now, i was gonna vote haku last night but im shifting my thought process to dbp

jessiebessie 05-3-2020 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4729031)
And risk both blocka being wolves? They'll loae a phase.
To try getting the kill and make the blocka worthless bits og info is the sexier play from their point of view

For this to happen one of us lucked the fuck up hardcore

....so the question is, we got lucky or wolves trying their hanf at 4D Chess with the no kill? Had we announced blocks the no kill would make sense but not so much here

My mind will be blown in postgame if wolves were 4D chessing their way through this.

I think it’s possible that wolves took that risk, but it feels like a huge gamble considering how close they are to winning.

jessiebessie 05-3-2020 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4729047)
Yeah, I need the VT count to see which group as too many of each.

I’m VT

leetic 05-3-2020 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessiebessie (Post 4729406)
My mind will be blown in postgame if wolves were 4D chessing their way through this.

I think it’s possible that wolves took that risk, but it feels like a huge gamble considering how close they are to winning.

It's not really a huge gamble if one of the blocker claims is scum. Worst case scenario, one of the wolves gets lynched, they block the town blocker and keep it at MyLo. When they're close to winning is actually the least risky time to take a gamble.

leetic 05-3-2020 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessiebessie (Post 4729407)
I’m VT

Who do you think is scum?

leetic 05-3-2020 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4729404)
Update i am deciding between voting dbp or haku now, i was gonna vote haku last night but im shifting my thought process to dbp

While I believe that DBP is most likely scum, he'd be a risky lynch today because on the off chance he's telling the truth, there is a chance he can keep us in LyLo even if we mislynch today. I'd prefer to start with one of his likely partners, jessie for example.

jessiebessie 05-3-2020 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4729097)
I knew this was gonna be too obtuse but it was too fun to stick in there, and plus it's a soft that nobody else can use to PR hunt me (or so I thought) and only would make sense unless I explained what's so special about SNNs

when any neuron in the network fires, it inhibits the activation of any "nearby" neurons. this is commonly believed to be an energy-efficiency measure in the human brain so that it doesn't need 100 neurons to fire when 1 neuron has the same information. the metaphor here is that when I "activate" I "block" another neuron from firing. it's something that nobody else would ever get on their own, but was also something that was DISTINCTLY roleblocker and not angel, cop, etc. (except I guess for mason, which Xiz misinterpreted it as)

following is a literal soft, replying to a question about town roleblockers

one of the reasons I blew up against Xiz was that he was PR hunting me and Duskfall. Xiz brought up the spiking neural networks thing as why he thought I was a mason so I made it a point to dismiss it entirely for self-protection. After Xiz says that he read my opening posts as softs:

when FFA fakeclaiming cop, I got excited made some references to him getting spiked if he didn't rescind his claim

before he hardclaimed, I left these references to see if he would back off of me without me needing to out myself:

(b-buddy being deliberate)

These pages are the mechanisms by which the blocker neuron stifles the activity of other neurons in the network.

Five hours later I came back and just full-claimed because FFA was totally willing to throw the game for his own ego and stubbornness

that's how I created a context for softing roleblocker that should have been 100% safe against PR hunting

I did not expect us to be living in a world where both MML and DBP are possibly town. Everything that happened with FFA last phase is especially annoying now wtf.

leetic 05-3-2020 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessiebessie (Post 4729413)
I did not expect us to be living in a world where both MML and DBP are possibly town. Everything that happened with FFA last phase is especially annoying now wtf.

Who do you think is scum??

jessiebessie 05-3-2020 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4729129)
Mechanics and bs town plays of this game has constantly shifted my reads too much for my reads lists to be any more valuable than my current style of just posting whenever I have a thought or a question

Still heavily suspicious of Dusk so that’s probably where my vote will go

Your reads are always valuable... please share.

I’m scum-reading both here.

leetic 05-3-2020 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessiebessie (Post 4729415)
Your reads are always valuable... please share.

I’m scum-reading both here.

Who do you think are Bolth's most likely partners?

jessiebessie 05-3-2020 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4729130)
If there's no more PRs, I think that clears Leetic to have the setup makes sense.

Jessie is a big UTR ???
Duskfall probably meme'd a bit too much for a townie.
Bolth is pretty much the same as me. (we want your reads etc. etc.)
In a way, MML might be less believable than DBP at this point. (I'll assume town for his sanity)
Shado is null city unfortunately.

I’m seeing a bolth/haku/(shado or dusk) world here maybe?

jessiebessie 05-3-2020 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4729156)
I believe DBP/Leetic are town and PRs. I won't revisit this I think.

As for MML I'm having a headache over the "I forgot" part.
I'm also suspicious about you getting suspicious of me ironically.
Besides that, I'd rather vote outside of you this phase if I can.

Duskfall feels like a derp town to me by tone alone.

Jessie is seriously overly UTR. If that's a town then rip town tbh.
Ideally, you'll want her to come here and take a stance.
She did that for a bit last phase, but I didn't like it obviously because it was her scum reading me over objective small things.
I think she never played with wolf me as well.

Bolth feels like a copy/paste of my game without the Haku world garbage.
Decent chance at being town.

ShadoWolfe would be the wolf mastermind behind the "no kill" theorem for me.

That's about it for now.

haku keeps making posts to defend bolth. If one is a wolf, the other likely is too.

leetic 05-3-2020 01:40 PM

Alright, so let me know where you're at. So you think Bolth is scum because he didn't share reads?

leetic 05-3-2020 01:42 PM

Just saying, the way you are "solving" the situation seems simplistic

jessiebessie 05-3-2020 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4729420)
Just saying, the way you are "solving" the situation seems simplistic

This is a little harsh tbh, but I guess I deserve it for being MIA so much this game.