Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 194 - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151853)

leetic 05-3-2020 12:11 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4726965)
if you mean "rescind" then bitch WHAT

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4726966)
Kill this man next phase

It is notable that MML and DBP have posted a lot of the same thoughts, sometimes at the same time (so it can't be sheeping). It is hard to see a world where they are not the same alignment.

Hakulyte 05-3-2020 12:11 AM

If you believe that DBP is real, I think it's reasonable to also believe that MML is real.

leetic 05-3-2020 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4729306)
If MML was scum then why wouldn't wolves just roleblock -and- NK DBP ?

That's where it doesn't make sense to me.

As I said, the only reason wolves would no kill is to add believability to a roleblocker claim. Since it's MyLo, they really have nothing to lose.

Hakulyte 05-3-2020 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4729309)
As I said, the only reason wolves would no kill is to add believability to a roleblocker claim. Since it's MyLo, they really have nothing to lose.

Well, if that's true then your wolf team would be DBP/MML/X.

leetic 05-3-2020 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4729310)
Well, if that's true then your wolf team would be DBP/MML/X.

As I said, a roleblocker claim. At least one of MML/DBP must be town.

Hakulyte 05-3-2020 12:15 AM

In that world, Duskfall would also be town and the goal would be to fake a Haku/Duskfall thunderdome.

Hakulyte 05-3-2020 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4729311)
As I said, a roleblocker claim. At least one of MML/DBP must be town.

I would simply never no kill in that scenario and always eliminate the town roleblocker.

That's a really awkward play if real.

leetic 05-3-2020 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4729312)
In that world, Duskfall would also be town and the goal would be to fake a Haku/Duskfall thunderdome.

In that world, there would be only two wolves, as well as an SK. That world is not worth considering.

MixMasterLar 05-3-2020 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4729304)
Alright, so I grilled DBP on this issue. So there's one more thing that's possibly a bit tinfoil but we need to get this out of the way to ensure we are looking at this from all possible sides.

Namely, the possibility that MML was scum. Timing wise, he claimed after DBP, so there's that. He did have one post before the claim that seemed to hint at his claim of roleblocker, but it came after my post fully claiming. It's the "I forgot" excuse that makes this look weird, as it makes it convenient as to when he chose to go after Mikey. Of course though, it's things like the D2 claim that the roleblock was on Mikey specifically that makes this a little hard to believe, as scum had to have roleblocked Xiz. It would have had to be a lucky accident, although it does go with the "I forgot" excuse and waiting to claim after all power roles are out.

IDK if you particularly want to hash this out with me as the counter argument but if I'm scum and DBP is town I was drinking bleach when i decided to jump all in instead of let two towns do my job for me.

If both DBP and I are scum then it's....a little less stupid? It's still really dumb and I 100% just let my partner handle it in this case. Most players here only hesitated on the FFA wagon because i claimed and that called DBP into question, otherwise had it just been the 2 of them I'm sure DBP seeing the hardclaim after Mikey caused so much trouble with his bullshit "totes got a redcheck then we would have all lynched him no issue. Had I been VT and saw that, woulda done the same.

But I wasnt and when I realized that i actually had the proof that Mikey was full of shit I came forward then because sitting on it past that point woulda been worse.

But as wolf? Coming forward doesnt benefit me if I'm wolf

leetic 05-3-2020 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4729313)
I would simply never no kill in that scenario and always eliminate the town roleblocker.

That's a really awkward play if real.

They only need one mislynch to win though. If they can get one of their team members to never be voted, that's a huge advantage going in.

Hakulyte 05-3-2020 12:20 AM

While it's not 100% full proof, I still think it's relatively safe to clear DBP/MML/Leetic from the game.

I wonder if everyone is relatively okay with town reading Ulli/ShadoWolfe.

Hakulyte 05-3-2020 12:23 AM

Note that I'm usually wrong on these calls so, MML/DBP is probably W/W.

Haku, stop

Hakulyte 05-3-2020 12:24 AM

I think without the MML claim, DBP would have died in the FFA/DBP thing especially if FFA didn't rescind.

The question is if it was the right call.

Hakulyte 05-3-2020 12:27 AM

I still think they have enough progression to justify being town read.

If MML got lucky with the hypocop FFA thing as a wolf then gj I'd say.

MixMasterLar 05-3-2020 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4729319)
I think without the MML claim, DBP would have died in the FFA/DBP thing especially if FFA didn't rescind.

The question is if it was the right call.

With DBP having already dared him to hardclaim so he could nail his ass? After a show like that and FFA's wishy washy claims I disagree

leetic 05-3-2020 12:29 AM

What's weird is that immediately after Mikey "outed" DBP, Haku, Dusk and Bolth all voted DBP in quick succession. It would be weird for the entire wolf team to hound one person in one moment, especially since they had to have known Mikey was full of shit - then again, it could have been a mistake and they thought they could hammer and knew that Mikey would take the fall for anything bad happening. Anyway, I recommend everyone look back to that moment.

Hakulyte 05-3-2020 12:31 AM

From memory, I was the 2nd vote after FFA and I just wanted some pressure for the lols.

The 2 votes after me actually scared me kinda.

leetic 05-3-2020 12:31 AM

Plus, some of them unvoted rather quickly. It could have very well been a slip.

Hakulyte 05-3-2020 12:33 AM

My guess is that after wolves saw me/FFA vote DBP, they all wanted to vote rush, but a wolf was missing to insta.

So, it ended up being cancelled.

Yes, I'm talking about Jessie

Bolth mannn 05-3-2020 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4729317)
I wonder if everyone is relatively okay with town reading Ulli/ShadoWolfe.

Nah