Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 194 - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151853)

Bolth mannn 05-2-2020 11:21 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4729279)
Oh, and just like Haku you had this super fatalistic moment yesterday. Care to explain?

This was where my head was at when I was considering the possibility of ffa being vt and both MML and dbp being pr, as I was worried we were heading to a mislynch, but knew we would have to solve those 3 somehow before moving on, which is where the fatalistic attitude came from I guess

Hakulyte 05-2-2020 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4729278)
And that makes your inaction better how...?

I don't know what I could have done better because I think the order of the resolution in this game was done properly.

The events themselves were the problem.

I definitely needed the flip information in both cases. (Xiz/FFA)

Hakulyte 05-2-2020 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4729226)
Dusk coming in here, not claiming anything, not making a real , openly admitting he won't do ISOs, and basically saying a lot of posts that mean nothing makes it seem like all he got was from reading was "I'm suspected because I'm not there" so he rushes in to stir the thread and now he'll bounce until EoD

That's anti-town, folks

Lar, I think this is correct and I agree with it. Please town read me.

Hakulyte 05-2-2020 11:26 PM

I might havve just doomed town by saying this because I need to vote the same thing as MML probably.

leetic 05-2-2020 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4729284)
This was where my head was at when I was considering the possibility of ffa being vt and both MML and dbp being pr, as I was worried we were heading to a mislynch, but knew we would have to solve those 3 somehow before moving on, which is where the fatalistic attitude came from I guess

Clearly you should have had more to say if you felt like that? Even if you were okay with Mikey being mislynched (again, the day before -yLo), if you were worried about a T/T conflict you could have at least looked into why it started and who was benefitting off of it.

MixMasterLar 05-2-2020 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4729286)
Lar, I think this is correct and I agree with it. Please town read me.

leetic 05-2-2020 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4729285)
I don't know what I could have done better because I think the order of the resolution in this game was done properly.

The events themselves were the problem.

I definitely needed the flip information in both cases. (Xiz/FFA)

I was at least trying to solve things. Throughout most of D3, you were commenting but not making any real judgements. I had to prod you repeatedly to even get you to say Mikey should be lynched.

leetic 05-2-2020 11:32 PM

When considering what happened D3, there are two main things we have to consider: 1. Scum had to have known based on setup that Mikey's claim was fake. 2. The main drama was caused by a townie fakeclaiming a red check. Scum couldn't have planned this.

Hakulyte 05-2-2020 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4729290)
I was at least trying to solve things. Throughout most of D3, you were commenting but not making any real judgements. I had to prod you repeatedly to even get you to say Mikey should be lynched.

Well, I kept having back and forth about if DBP or Mikey was real and I didn't quite believe myself most of the time, but also felt like it was reasonable that it could have been W/T all along.

Also, looking into "who it benefits" is kinda tricky because it's been a self-destruct scenario.

If you iso'd stuff like Bolth/Duskfall/Jessie, you would realize that there's not a lot to say and that these slots are mostly coin flips.

Figuring out that all the actions was between town was pretty much what I tried to do, but I usually want to compare this data to other players and it was hard to do here.

tl;dr: game lacked some sort of town circle so, I wanted to rely more of mechanics to compensate, but mechanics clearly didn't work in town's advantage this game.

Hakulyte 05-2-2020 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4729291)
When considering what happened D3, there are two main things we have to consider: 1. Scum had to have known based on setup that Mikey's claim was fake. 2. The main drama was caused by a townie fakeclaiming a red check. Scum couldn't have planned this.

While that's true, I don't feel like they needed to do much about it.
Well, the natural resolution here for a wolf is to sit on the side and wait for the storm to end.

Basically, everyone who played like me kinda.

Hakulyte 05-2-2020 11:43 PM

Please discuss who we want to vote today.

leetic 05-2-2020 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4729294)
Please discuss who we want to vote today.

Why are you so hasty this phase?

Hakulyte 05-2-2020 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4729295)
Why are you so hasty this phase?

I think this is going to be the longer thing to talk about and most controversial at same time.

leetic 05-2-2020 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4729296)
I think this is going to be the longer thing to talk about and most controversial at same time.

We can't just look at who is the most suspicious now. We have to consider the entire game.

Hakulyte 05-2-2020 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4729298)
We can't just look at who is the most suspicious now. We have to consider the entire game.

The fastest route might be to find all the towns and lynch the rest tbh.

Hakulyte 05-3-2020 12:01 AM

That's like the only way I could solve our most recent Turbo.

If you guys are confident that DBP/Leetic/MML/ShadoWolfe are all town then that'd be a very good start.

Hakulyte 05-3-2020 12:03 AM

If not, then why etc.

leetic 05-3-2020 12:04 AM

Alright, so I grilled DBP on this issue. So there's one more thing that's possibly a bit tinfoil but we need to get this out of the way to ensure we are looking at this from all possible sides.

Namely, the possibility that MML was scum. Timing wise, he claimed after DBP, so there's that. He did have one post before the claim that seemed to hint at his claim of roleblocker, but it came after my post fully claiming. It's the "I forgot" excuse that makes this look weird, as it makes it convenient as to when he chose to go after Mikey. Of course though, it's things like the D2 claim that the roleblock was on Mikey specifically that makes this a little hard to believe, as scum had to have roleblocked Xiz. It would have had to be a lucky accident, although it does go with the "I forgot" excuse and waiting to claim after all power roles are out.

leetic 05-3-2020 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4729301)
The fastest route might be to find all the towns and lynch the rest tbh.

Fastest isn't necessarily the best.

Hakulyte 05-3-2020 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4729304)
Namely, the possibility that MML was scum. Timing wise, he claimed after DBP, so there's that. He did have one post before the claim that seemed to hint at his claim of roleblocker, but it came after my post fully claiming. It's the "I forgot" excuse that makes this look weird, as it makes it convenient as to when he chose to go after Mikey. Of course though, it's things like the D2 claim that the roleblock was on Mikey specifically that makes this a little hard to believe, as scum had to have roleblocked Xiz. It would have had to be a lucky accident, although it does go with the "I forgot" excuse and waiting to claim after all power roles are out.

If MML was scum then why wouldn't wolves just roleblock -and- NK DBP ?

That's where it doesn't make sense to me.