Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 194 - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151853)

Bolth mannn 05-2-2020 07:17 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread

Nevermind, ninja’d

MixMasterLar 05-2-2020 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4729022)
I know I'm town and I'm town reading Duskfall despite the meme.

That doesnt answer my question Haku

Try it again

Whats the reason why wolves would no kill here?

Hakulyte 05-2-2020 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4729014)
so from my understanding the setup is

VCBBBTT

TT = Role Cop + Roleblocker + Godfather

which is consistent with the Xiz roleblock

Nah. This is the current known information.

Everyone needs to claim for the real ideal.

What FFA did is one of the reasons why you want full claims.

Hakulyte 05-2-2020 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4729025)
That doesnt answer my question Haku

Try it again

Whats the reason why wolves would no kill here?

To make town lynch between the two blocks.

DaBackpack 05-2-2020 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4729019)
I was thinking about this in the night

Optimal scum play is kill one roleblocker and block the other if DBP is telling the truth. Chances that the unblocked roleblocker actually gets the save are not hot, so as scum I'm pretty sure i go for the kill here.

Here's the deal though, if DBP is lying and is, say, wolf roleblocker then doesn't that make us short a town PR asuming everyone with a claim has claimed?

I'm guessing there were weird shenanigans going on here with the roleblocker interactions

wolf 1 targets MML. wolf 2 roleblocks DBP. MML roleblocks wolf 1, no kill goes off

or

wolf 1 targets MML. wolf 2 roleblocks MML. DBP roleblocks wolf 1, no kill goes off

DaBackpack 05-2-2020 07:20 PM

this is going to be difficult because we know they have a roleblocker and almost certainly targeted one of [DBP, MML] and we currently have no way of knowing who

Hakulyte 05-2-2020 07:21 PM

It should be obvious, but do not vote anything this phase until there's a consensus on who to lynch.

MixMasterLar 05-2-2020 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4729027)

And risk both blocka being wolves? They'll loae a phase.
To try getting the kill and make the blocka worthless bits og info is the sexier play from their point of view

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4729028)
I'm guessing there were weird shenanigans going on here with the roleblocker interactions

wolf 1 targets MML. wolf 2 roleblocks DBP. MML roleblocks wolf 1, no kill goes off

or

wolf 1 targets MML. wolf 2 roleblocks MML. DBP roleblocks wolf 1, no kill goes off

For this to happen one of us lucked the fuck up hardcore

....so the question is, we got lucky or wolves trying their hanf at 4D Chess with the no kill? Had we announced blocks the no kill would make sense but not so much here

MixMasterLar 05-2-2020 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4729026)
Nah. This is the current known information.

Everyone needs to claim for the real ideal.

What FFA did is one of the reasons why you want full claims.

*shrugs* havent you been wanting a massclaim for a hot minute anyway? Leave FFA's...."play"...outta it

leetic 05-2-2020 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4729027)

Risky strategy if both of those blocks are scum. The only reason why scum would no kill here is if one of the "town blockers" is scum

Hakulyte 05-2-2020 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4729033)
Risky strategy if both of those blocks are scum. The only reason why scum would no kill here is if one of the "town blockers" is scum

There's a world where there's more claims and it breaks the current world with roleblockers being real.

Hakulyte 05-2-2020 07:26 PM

If DBP roleblocker is real, Duskfall is always a wolf here.

Hakulyte 05-2-2020 07:27 PM

In the world where they don't no kill.

DaBackpack 05-2-2020 07:27 PM

no-kill is possible but super risky because what happens if one of the roleblockers actually targets a wolf anyway

you would want to guarantee that both roleblockers somehow end up on town players for the gambit to work

MixMasterLar 05-2-2020 07:28 PM

Just letting you know that if we decide it needs to be between Haku and Dusk I probably vote Haku here.

Unless there's a solid line of reasoning why wolves thought a no kill would be a good idea I probably vote between them

This also assumes that DBP is town. Without another PR claim i probably believe it, but i won't take it for granted at the moment

MixMasterLar 05-2-2020 07:30 PM

Was Haku town reading Dusk before? I don't recall offhand

Haku you never did just make a reads list that you could link me did you?

DaBackpack 05-2-2020 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4729038)
Just letting you know that if we decide it needs to be between Haku and Dusk I probably vote Haku here.

Unless there's a solid line of reasoning why wolves thought a no kill would be a good idea I probably vote between them

This also assumes that DBP is town. Without another PR claim i probably believe it, but i won't take it for granted at the moment

is it just because you picked Haku? I'm wondering which of the two of us the wolf roleblocker would prioritize here

I think it's safe to assume that one of us was roleblocked last night, which means that only one of our roleblocks actually went through

Hakulyte 05-2-2020 07:31 PM

Well, that's rather bad considering all the votes need to be on the same person.

ShadoWolfe 05-2-2020 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4729010)
Here's the question: Did the kill fail because scum was roleblocked, or did scum intentionally no kill in order to make a Roleblocker claim look valid?

I think it's nearly impossible wolves send in a no-kill if the claims are to be believed.

With that said, I think DBP is almost always a wolf here

DaBackpack 05-2-2020 07:34 PM

that's actually probably not worth going into because endless WIFOM