Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 194 - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151853)

DaBackpack 05-1-2020 06:02 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread

looks like setup is VCBBBTT unless someone hasn't claimed yet

leetic 05-1-2020 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4728792)
I don't think there are any honestly

Then what's with this

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4728786)
because when I flip not cop they can fight counterclaims in lylo and lynch the actual last pr
they needed to hedge against the probability that dbp got roleblocked night 2

If you think there are no town roleblockers, then the only way DBP gets roleblocked is by a wolf blocker

flashflash account 05-1-2020 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4728791)
Why did you do this if you knew you were going to get policy lynched a day before LyLo? Don't you realize that that's antitown?

I don't really think it's that anti town at all
me getting lynched a day before lylo is not a big deal especially when it forces wolves to claim to survive

DaBackpack 05-1-2020 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4728794)
Then what's with this

If you think there are no town roleblockers, then the only way DBP gets roleblocked is by a wolf blocker

because none of what he's saying makes sense or is consistent

leetic 05-1-2020 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4728795)
me getting lynched a day before lylo is not a big deal especially when it forces wolves to claim to survive

That means we have to lynch three wolves in a row without having any room for an error in judgement. That doesn't sound like a scenario that town would often win in.

flashflash account 05-1-2020 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4728794)
Then what's with this

I'm VT. I didn't check anyone, I don't know if I got roleblocked.
DBP knows I was roleblocked, but I'm still claiming a red check. The only way that's mechanically possible is if dbp got roleblocked as well. They need to account for that possibility by having MML claim roleblocker as well

DaBackpack 05-1-2020 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4728795)

uh you forced two roleblockers to claim because of "a gambit", that's literally anti-town

flashflash account 05-1-2020 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4728799)
uh you forced two roleblockers to claim because of "a gambit", that's literally anti-town

gl in massclaim dude

DaBackpack 05-1-2020 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4728798)
DBP knows I was roleblocked, but I'm still claiming a red check. The only way that's mechanically possible is if dbp got roleblocked as well. They need to account for that possibility by having MML claim roleblocker as well

lmao dude this is such mental gymnastics instead of "roleblocker knew it was impossible for you to red check the roleblocker"

flashflash account 05-1-2020 06:07 PM

when I say "dbp has to play around the possibility that they got roleblocked night 2"
it doesn't mean I think dbp got roleblocked night 2
I'm in dbp's headspace when I talk about what dbp does and I sincerely hope you understand that

jessiebessie 05-1-2020 06:09 PM

FFA, I’m honestly confused about your logic here if you’re town. Why lie about a red check instead of making your case against DBP in the thread?

I don’t see how you can be town and do this.

flashflash account 05-1-2020 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessiebessie (Post 4728803)
FFA, I’m honestly confused about your logic here if you’re town. Why lie about a red check instead of making your case against DBP in the thread?

I don’t see how you can be town and do this.

I did make a case against dbp

what happened? MML threw a tantrum

I had zero influence or inertia into pushing a dbp lynch, just like I had no influence or inertia trying to keep xiz alive till massclaim

DaBackpack 05-1-2020 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4728804)

I had zero influence or inertia into pushing a dbp lynch, just like I had no influence or inertia trying to keep xiz alive till massclaim

You pushed me to L-1 twice this phase.

leetic 05-1-2020 06:11 PM

I could see a gambit where a townie fakeclaims a redcheck to see how that person would react, but not one where the townie keeps that claim for 90% of the phase.

flashflash account 05-1-2020 06:11 PM

anyway my mom is literally screaming at me because we're helping some people move and it's very likely I'm missing eod

read my iso, policy lynch me, or lynch outside the claims, idrc

flashflash account 05-1-2020 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4728805)
You pushed me to L-1 twice this phase.

BECAUSE OF THE RED CHECK

THANK YOU
IT WORKED

ShadoWolfe 05-1-2020 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4728798)

It wouldn't only be possible if DBP got roleblocked as well

If he was wolf roleblocker and you got roleblocked last night, then he'd know without any of the other nonsense

I think you're twisting the issue on MML and destroyed the game by committing so hard to a fake claim if you're town. You were asked by a majority of players to rescind your claim if you weren't cop back in the hypo phase. Going past that guns blazing at a suspected target you have no mechanical reason to be CERTAIN of is 100% antitown

leetic 05-1-2020 06:13 PM

Mikey's behavior is not looking good for him. "I don't care, policy lynch me" is not something a townie would say the day before LyLo.

ShadoWolfe 05-1-2020 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4728806)
I could see a gambit where a townie fakeclaims a redcheck to see how that person would react, but not one where the townie keeps that claim for 90% of the phase.

Exactly this.

ShadoWolfe 05-1-2020 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4728804)

Are you saying you tried to prevent a Xiz lynch and wanted to keep him alive?

Does anyone else remember anything like that? I don't, and I'm working so I can't exactly go back and check