Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 194 - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151853)

ShadoWolfe 05-1-2020 04:42 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread

This is so fucked

Hakulyte 05-1-2020 04:47 AM

Just wait when Duskfall claim SK.

ShadoWolfe 05-1-2020 05:15 AM

I think I follow MML on this

He's literally stayed the only solid read I've had from the beginning, and I don't think there's any reason to ever out himself to save a DBP!partner if he's wolf

The only possible situation he'd ever be wolf in is if he's exactly FFA's partner and they came up with some insane plot to clear MML forever thru FFA's lynch after reading some of the earlier similar conjecture that FFA/DBP were a team trying to do the same

but that is such a leap given that a setup where they're both wolves can likely contain a serial killer, and that the serial killer would probably kill MML. Plus, MML's just been towny enough to where I won't go there.

MML's soft also looked good that he targeted specifically FFA.

if FFA flips red, I think it clears DBP as well, so we'd be left with two nearly confirmed town PRs

It's funny that the claimed setup went from being CCC (2.296% chance of rolling) to a BBB (2.296% chance of rolling)

Duskfall 05-1-2020 05:17 AM

I am officially tinfoiling leetic mafia considering he keeps pushing counter wagons to dbp

ShadoWolfe 05-1-2020 05:18 AM

Last thought for now 'cause its 3:15 is that I don't think MML and DBP can ever be partners here. It makes 0 sense for a wolf in good town standing to out himself and allow town to get two consecutive wolf lynches after gaining only one town lynch.

Duskfall 05-1-2020 05:20 AM

Ok wtf why are dbp and mml both claiming roleblocker lol

ShadoWolfe 05-1-2020 05:21 AM

I just really don't know what wolf!FFA would have to gain by the whole redcheck fiasco. He was in good town standing himself. Why nuke himself to take out DBP?

I feel like there's something I'm missing here on either side of this and I don't like it

Duskfall 05-1-2020 05:23 AM

So lynch Mikey today if he's cop then both dbp and mml are outted scum and we lynch them and make our way to f3

ShadoWolfe 05-1-2020 05:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4728699)
Ok wtf why are dbp and mml both claiming roleblocker lol

yeahhh looks like thread got absolutely fucking wrecked right after we left earlier

ShadoWolfe 05-1-2020 05:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4728701)
So lynch Mikey today if he's cop then both dbp and mml are outted scum and we lynch them and make our way to f3

If he's scum, what do you think the implications are for MML?
How bout for DBP?

Duskfall 05-1-2020 05:25 AM

I'm gonna vote Mikey it's mechanically correct atp

Duskfall 05-1-2020 05:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4728704)
If he's scum, what do you think the implications are for MML?
How bout for DBP?

Dbp is a lot townier

To me the mml "oh wait I forgot to claim" thing is less trying to save dbp, more trying to distance from Mikey

Duskfall 05-1-2020 05:27 AM

Rn I'm thinking Mikey/mml/bolth

ShadoWolfe 05-1-2020 05:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4728706)
Dbp is a lot townier

To me the mml "oh wait I forgot to claim" thing is less trying to save dbp, more trying to distance from Mikey

I was thinking the same until I considered the SK

though thinking about it more, an SK would be looking for wolves rn so it'd be a good place to hide

idk, I still have a hard time buying it. he's been solidly town. if FFA does flip red, then reading back through their interactions should give us more than conjecture rn

Duskfall 05-1-2020 05:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4728708)
I was thinking the same until I considered the SK

though thinking about it more, an SK would be looking for wolves rn so it'd be a good place to hide

idk, I still have a hard time buying it. he's been solidly town. if FFA does flip red, then reading back through their interactions should give us more than conjecture rn

I do really think mml is a wolf here his play make no sense and he's building shit tier world's with Mikey partners that just seem like "designated next mislynches"

People might buy his claim if Mikey flips red but it's important people remember that they can still easily be partners and mml is just trying to be thread spewed

He's probably pushing me tomorrow which is sad but maybe funny

flashflash account 05-1-2020 11:19 AM

is it possible for another roleblocker to exist in the setup and have targeted mml n1

flashflash account 05-1-2020 11:33 AM

also, I figured out why the roleblock claims

they need to lynch me first because the nature of the roleblock claims on me means that they can still argue that I got blocked and was fpsing
if I die first there's still mechanical uncertainty around role resolution

leetic 05-1-2020 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4728713)
is it possible for another roleblocker to exist in the setup and have targeted mml n1

A scum blocker would've had to target Xiz

Hakulyte 05-1-2020 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4728713)

A 1-shot roleblocker most likely.

leetic 05-1-2020 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4728723)
A 1-shot roleblocker most likely.

That would be BBCCCV (only if DBP is lying and Mikey isn't), which has an SK unless there is another role we don't know about