Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 194 - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151853)

Makilaz 04-23-2020 04:38 PM

TWG 194 - Game Thread

Phases will revolve around 7pm Server Time
48 Hour Days, 24 Hour Nights
5 Post Minimum. I will replace any player that does not meet this requirement by any EOD, assuming that there was not an extremely early insta. If I cannot find a replacement immediately, that player will be modkilled.

I will accept Role Actions through all mediums where I can be reached. Discord messages, FFR private messages, physical mail delivered to my address, all of these are acceptable role action submission methods. All role action submissions should clearly and explicitly state what the intended target(s) of the role action(s) are.

Cardflipping: On, full role flips
Phantoms: Off
KitB: On
OOTC: Off, excepting Wolfchat and Masonchat
Nighttalk: Off, excepting Wolfchat and Masonchat
Insta: On

Changes from Vanilla C9++ are listed beneath this spoiler

The randomization is based upon the following list:

1-50 = T (Townie)
51-60 = C (Cop)
61-70 = A (Angel)
71-80 = V (Vigilante)
81-90 = M (Mason)
91-100 = B (Blocker)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The role distribution has been changed to:

TTTTTTT = 1-Shot Roleblocker + Godfather, Serial Killer (Conditional Extra Ability)

TTTTTT = 1-Shot Role Cop + Godfather

TTTTT = 1-Shot Role Cop + Godfather, Serial Killer (Conditional Extra Ability)

TTTT = 1-Shot Role Cop + Roleblocker + Godfather

TTT = Role Cop + Roleblocker + Godfather, Serial Killer (Conditional Extra Ability)

TT = Role Cop + Roleblocker + Godfather

T = Role Cop + Roleblocker + Godfather Serial Killer (Conditional Extra Ability)

0 Ts = 2 Role Cops + Roleblocker

C = 1-Shot Cop

CC = Cop

CCC = Cop, 1-Shot Cop

CCCC = 2 Cops

CCCCC = 2 Cops, 1-Shot Cop

CCCCCC = 3 Cops

A = Angel

AA = Angel + 1-Shot Angel

AAA = 2 Angels

AAAA = 2 Angels + 1-Shot Angel

AAAAA = 3 Angels

V = 1-Shot Vigilante

VV = Vigilante

VVV = Vigilante, 1-Shot Vigilante

VVVV = 2 Vigilantes

VVVVV = 2 Vigilantes, 1-Shot Vigilante

M = Innocent Child

MM = 2 Masons

MMM = 2 Masons + Innocent Child

MMMM = 3 Masons

MMMMM = 2 Masons + 2 Masons (i.e. two separate pairings)

B = Roleblocker

BB = Roleblocker + 1-Shot Roleblocker

BBB = 2 Roleblockers

BBBB = 2 Roleblockers + 1-Shot Roleblocker

Should more letters be rolled than a setup is meant to contain, they will be converted into T's.

Wolves and masons, if present, may communicate with one another in their private locations whenever they so choose.

A Serial Killer, if present, will always be both Investigation Immune and have a 1-shot Bulletproof Vest.

All mafia roles will be able to both perform any of their role actions AND also make the nightkill.

The Doctor has been completely replaced with an Angel. The Angel targets a player each night, and then on the following night, that player is protected from one nightkill, refer to the example below.

Sunfan is an Angel. He targets star-crossed on Night One. star-crossed is targeted by a kill on Night One, and because Sunfan's Angel save is not yet in effect, star-crossed dies.

Sunfan is an Angel. He targets star-crossed on Night One. star-crossed is targeted by a kill on Night Two, and because Sunfan's Angel save is in effect, star-crossed does not die.

Sunfan's save would go through even if Sunfan died between using his ability on Night One and star-crossed being targeted by a killing action on Night Two.

Beneath the OP in the game thread will be this image:

This image can be posted only by an Innocent Child when they choose to reveal that they are the Innocent Child. Anyone else posting this image will be modkilled, likely with further punishment.

Beneath the following spoiler are important mechanics resolutions:

Should the final two roles alive be a Serial Killer and any other role, the Serial Killer wins. In the situation where the final three roles alive are Serial Killer, Wolf and any town role, the game proceeds as normal.

If any role does not submit any action during a night phase, I will interpret this as intent not to use the action. No action will ever be randomized by the host.

The Serial Killer will be informed immediately if their vest has been shot at.

The 1-shot Bulletproof Vest does not fail to work if the Serial Killer is targeted by a roleblocker.

The only time that a player will be told that they are roleblocked is if they are expecting a result. This refers only to Cops, 1-shot Cops, Role Cops and 1-shot Role Cops.

Angels and Roleblockers (of both alignments) may never target the same player two nights in a row.

The factional wolfkill is performed by the mafia sending a specific member to make the nightkill.

Wolves will be told the role(s) of their partner(s) upon entrance to wolfchat.

In order for a Town Roleblocker to Roleblock the wolfkill, the Town Roleblocker must target the Wolf that is making the kill.

If a 1-shot action is roleblocked, that action is not refunded.

A Cop will receive their results in the following manner:
Cop checks any town role, the Serial Killer, or the Godfather: Green
Cop checks any mafia role other than Godfather: Red
Cop is Roleblocked while attempting to perform a check: No Result

A Mafia Role Cop performing their action will grant the entire Mafia team the exact Role PM of the targeted player upon the start of the following day phase. This will be sent through FFR PM to all living Mafia members.

The nightkills are not differentiated, meaning that if the mafia kills Sunfan, the Serial Killer kills Fiction and the vigilante kills Daikyi, the Start of Day post is written like:

Sunfan has died. He was...
[insert role here]

Fiction has died. He was...
[insert role here]

Daikyi has died. He was...
[insert role here]

There is not meant to be any differentiation between the different kinds of killing actions.

No role may ever target themselves. Mafia roles, including the factional nightkill, can target other mafia.

Roleblocking a mason or a wolf does not prevent the mason or the wolf from communicating during the night phase. Roleblocking a Godfather or a Serial Killer does not make them appear to be seered as Red during the night phase. Roleblocking an Innocent Child does not prevent them from revealing their Innocence during the following day phase.

The following is an incredibly improbable series of resolution events should multiple roleblocking roles target one another:
What happens when Roleblocker A targets Roleblocker B who targets Player C, assuming Player C attempts to use a night action?
Player B is Roleblocked, all other actions take place.
What happens when Roleblocker A targets Roleblocker B who targets Roleblocker C who targets Player D, assuming Player D attempts to use a night action?
Both Roleblocker B and Player D are Roleblocked, all other actions take place.
What happens when Roleblocker A targets Roleblocker B who targets Roleblocker C who targets Roleblocker D who targets Player E, assuming Player E attempts to use a night action?
Roleblocker B and Roleblocker D are Roleblocked, all other actions take place.

If a Serial Killer, who has their vest in tact, is targeted by a killing action on the current night and a saving action on the previous night, their vest will remain in tact.

If a Serial Killer, who has their vest in tact, is targeted by two different killing actions, and one saving action on the previous night, their vest will be hit.

If a Serial Killer, who has their vest in tact, is targeted by two different killing actions, and two different saving actions on the previous night, their vest will remain in tact.

Beneath the spoiler is a list of all of the Sample Role PMs for all roles that may exist in the game.

Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Vanilla Townie.
Abilities:

You have no abilities other than your voice and your vote.
Win condition:

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Town Cop.
Abilities:

Investigate: Each night phase, you may target one player in the game to investigate them. You will receive a result of "Green", "Red", or "No Result".
Win condition:

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Town 1-Shot Cop.
Abilities:

Investigate: Once, at night, you may target one player in the game to investigate them. You will receive a result of "Green", "Red", or "No Result".
Win condition:

Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Town Angel.
Abilities:

Heal: Each night phase, you may target one player in the game to heal them on the following night phase. They will be protected from a single kill on the following night phase. You may not target yourself. You may not target the same player two nights in a row.
Win condition:

Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Town 1-Shot Angel.
Abilities:

Heal: Once, at night, you may target one player in the game to heal them on the following night phase. They will be protected from a single kill on the following night phase. You may not target yourself.
Win condition:

Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Town Vigilante.
Abilities:

Kill: Each night phase, you may target another player in the game to attempt to kill them.
Win condition:

Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Town 1-Shot Vigilante.
Abilities:

Kill: Once, at night, you may target another player in the game to attempt to kill them.
Win condition:

You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Town Innocent Child.
Abilities:

Reveal: Beneath the OP, there is an image. You may post this image at any time during any day phase. Doing so will reveal that you are the Innocent Child.
Win condition:

Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Town Mason along with your partner(s) [Player Name] (and [Player Name]).
Abilities:

Masons: You, [Player1], [and {Player2}] all know each other to be town. You may communicate with one another in a private chatroom at any point, including pre-game. This private chatroom may be anywhere, so long as I may access it at all times.
Win condition:

Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Town Roleblocker.
Abilities:

Roleblock: Each night phase, you may target another player in the game to attempt to block them from performing any night actions. You may not target the same player two nights in a row.
Win condition:

Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Town 1-Shot Roleblocker.
Abilities:

Roleblock: Once, at night, you may target another player in the game to attempt to block them from performing any night actions.
Win condition:

Welcome, [Player Name]. You are a 1-shot Mafia Roleblocker, along with your partner, [Player Name].
Abilities:

Factional Communication: At any time, including pre-game, you may communicate with one another in a private chatroom. This private chatroom may be anywhere, so long as I may access it at all times.
Factional Kill: Each night phase, you may send a member of your group to target another player in the game, attempting to kill them.
Roleblock: Once, at night, you may target another player in the game to attempt to block them from performing any night actions.

Welcome, [Player Name]. You are a Mafia Roleblocker, along with your partners, [Player Name] and [Player Name].
Abilities:

Factional Communication: At any time, including pre-game, you may communicate with one another in a private chatroom. This private chatroom may be anywhere, so long as I may access it at all times.
Factional Kill: Each night phase, you may send a member of your group to target another player in the game, attempting to kill them.
Roleblock: Each night phase, you may target another player in the game to attempt to block them from performing any night actions. You may not target the same player two nights in a row.
Win condition:

You win when the Mafia obtain a majority or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Welcome, [Player Name]. You are a Mafia Godfather, along with your partner(s), [Player Name] (and [Player Name]).
Abilities:

Investigation Immune: You will appear as "Green" to any alignment checks.
Win condition:

You win when the Mafia obtain a majority or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Welcome, [Player Name]. You are a 1-shot Mafia Role Cop, along with your partner(s), [Player Name] (and [Player Name]).
Abilities:

Investigate: You may, once, during the night, perform a Role Cop check on any player. If performed, upon the beginning of the following day phase, all living mafia members will receive a private message with the exact Role PM of the targeted player.
Win condition:

Welcome, [Player Name]. You are a Mafia Role Cop, along with your partner(s), [Player Name] (and [Player Name]).
Abilities:

Investigate: Each night phase, you may perform a Role Cop check on any player. If performed, upon the beginning of the following day phase, all living mafia members will receive a private message with the exact Role PM of the targeted player.
Win condition:

Welcome, [Player Name]. You are a Serial Killer.
Abilities:

Investigation Immune: You will appear as "Green" to any alignment checks.
Passive Nightkill Immunity: You will survive a single attempt on your life, losing the 1-shot Bulletproof Vest if such an action occurs. You will be informed that your Vest was shot at if such an action occurs.
Kill: Each night phase, you may target another player in the game to attempt to kill them.
Win condition:

You win when you are the last player alive, or if you and exactly one mafia member is alive, or if nothing can prevent either situation from occurring.

Signups:
3) DaBackpack - mafia godfather (lynched d4)
2) Bolth mannn / fatfuck42
3) Hakulyte - vanilla town (died n6)
4) flashflash account - vanilla town (lynched d2)
5) Funnygurl555 - vanilla town (died n2)
6) jessiebessie - 1-shot mafia role cop (lynched d3)
7) Ulleabhara / ShadoWolfe
8) psychoangel691 - vanilla town (lynched d0)
9) leetic - town 1-shot cop (died n5
10) Xiz - town 1-shot vigilante (lynched d1)
11) XelNya - vanilla town (died n1)
12) MixMasterLar - town roleblocker (died n4)
13) Duskfall
Replacements:
1) ShadoWolfe
2) FreezinIce (27th onward)

Makilaz 04-23-2020 04:38 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread

Beneath this spoiler is an image.
This image can be posted only by an Innocent Child when they choose to reveal that they are the Innocent Child. Anyone else posting this image will be modkilled, likely with further punishment.

Makilaz 04-23-2020 04:39 PM

Game is being rolled now. Role PMs will be sent out once this is done.

Makilaz 04-23-2020 04:47 PM

Roles are going out now.

Makilaz 04-23-2020 05:00 PM

Roles have been sent. If you have received nothing or something else has gone wrong, please contact me as soon as possible. Game will begin at 7PM Server Time.

Makilaz 04-23-2020 07:00 PM

You may begin posting.

Day 0 will last 48 hours ending at 7:00 PM Server Time Saturday, April 25th.
Day 0 begins now.

XelNya 04-23-2020 07:20 PM

Hopefully first.

MixMasterLar 04-23-2020 07:42 PM

Sadly second

Bolth mannn 04-23-2020 07:51 PM

Alright guys I think I’ve figured it out

I think it’s pretty obvious that Makilaz and XelNya are wolves. That entrance was disgusting. Look at the timestamps. Makilaz first posted at 10:00 followed by XelNya at 10:20. This screams to me that they are working together and communicating via wolf chat, I just don’t see two posts that close together as coincidence.

Now the question is who is most likely to be in a wolf team with Makilaz and XelNya? I think FFA is the most likely candidate. He has been nothing but aggressive so far this game, and I don’t think his goals are in line with helping town figure out the game. I see it as FFA trying to distance himself from the two wolves above and sticking to his aggressive nature to avoid suspicion.

I’m townreading PsychoAngel at the moment. I really don’t see how anything she has said so far is remotely wolfy, and I really like the effort she is putting into solving the game. I know she’s busy in real life so I think we should all appreciate the effort made thus far.

I don’t like that DaBackpack still hasn’t made an appearance. It is, unfortunately, very standard for him to only show up last minute in these sorts of games so perhaps it’s not worth reading into too much. Definitely keeping my eye on this slot though. I don’t see myself voting for him this phase.

MML is concerning me a bit. He’s not as angry as he usually is. Is this just because no one has accused him of anything yet? Or is he trying to stay out of the spotlight? If my wolf picks turn out to be wrong, I think I would definitely start looking at MML.

I haven’t played with Duskfall before. Can anyone give me any insight on him? I don’t know how to read him at this point in the game and it's really bothering me. I had the game solved at this point in the last game so I don’t like Duskfall flying under my radar so much.

Leetic has been lurking a lot but I have not seen them post. That is suspicious to me. I was hesitant to draw attention to this as it’s more likely to me that they are a power role rather than a wolf, observing the game to try and decide on some night actions. I would like to see a bit more from them, though. If they are a power role, I think they can be a massive asset in this game and we definitely have a shot at winning.

Haku, your posts make me think you’re on a different planet. Where is your head at? I know you said we should vote for you for information, but I just can’t see you as a wolf and I would not be comfortable casting such a vote. I think you should really stop with the self-depreciating posts. I know it’s been a confusing game so far but I think that if you are town, you can definitely play a big part in helping us solve this game.

I also think we need to collectively townread Funnygurl, Jessie, Ullea, and Xiz. In my opinion, everyone has been pretty wolfy so far, but if we don’t have a solid team or a solid foundation to start with, we really run the risk of a CFD, which hurts town more than it helps.

All in all, I think it’s very likely XelNya, Makilaz and FFA are our wolf team. I think lynching inactives always wins games, and I also think it’s pretty disgusting that MML just posted once and then disappeared. Very suspicious

I’m therefore voting for dabackpack

I’m a gamer!

flashflash account 04-23-2020 08:05 PM

first

flashflash account 04-23-2020 08:06 PM

bolt clearly dumbtelled town, because makilaz is the host, not a player

cool rvs is over now

MixMasterLar 04-23-2020 08:25 PM

Bolth has done his homework on this one.

MixMasterLar 04-23-2020 08:25 PM

The fact FFR might be serious with that dumbtell read makes me sad

flashflash account 04-23-2020 08:49 PM

also lol @ me "distancing" from my wolf partners

Duskfall 04-23-2020 08:55 PM

hello this is my only post today good night

flashflash account 04-23-2020 08:56 PM

wheel decide said I should talk about sekiro this game
which I'm fine with cause screw ds2 tbh

Duskfall 04-23-2020 09:03 PM

MIKEY YOU CANT SAY I AM BAD SCUM ANYMORE OMG IM SO FLAMES I JUST WON THE OTHER GAME RIGHT NOW

flashflash account 04-23-2020 09:43 PM

guess I'm just bad lol
I don't think I ever get there tbh
I was there on saturn, but I was thinking mp7/saturn, never you

Funnygurl555 04-23-2020 09:45 PM

idk man that's a weird comedy post. I laughed but also like.... imagine if a wolf did that. itd be even funnier

Hakulyte 04-23-2020 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4725966)
Alright guys I think I’ve figured it out

I think it’s pretty obvious that Makilaz and XelNya are wolves. That entrance was disgusting. Look at the timestamps. Makilaz first posted at 10:00 followed by XelNya at 10:20. This screams to me that they are working together and communicating via wolf chat, I just don’t see two posts that close together as coincidence.

Now the question is who is most likely to be in a wolf team with Makilaz and XelNya? I think FFA is the most likely candidate. He has been nothing but aggressive so far this game, and I don’t think his goals are in line with helping town figure out the game. I see it as FFA trying to distance himself from the two wolves above and sticking to his aggressive nature to avoid suspicion.

I’m townreading PsychoAngel at the moment. I really don’t see how anything she has said so far is remotely wolfy, and I really like the effort she is putting into solving the game. I know she’s busy in real life so I think we should all appreciate the effort made thus far.

I don’t like that DaBackpack still hasn’t made an appearance. It is, unfortunately, very standard for him to only show up last minute in these sorts of games so perhaps it’s not worth reading into too much. Definitely keeping my eye on this slot though. I don’t see myself voting for him this phase.

MML is concerning me a bit. He’s not as angry as he usually is. Is this just because no one has accused him of anything yet? Or is he trying to stay out of the spotlight? If my wolf picks turn out to be wrong, I think I would definitely start looking at MML.

I haven’t played with Duskfall before. Can anyone give me any insight on him? I don’t know how to read him at this point in the game and it's really bothering me. I had the game solved at this point in the last game so I don’t like Duskfall flying under my radar so much.

Leetic has been lurking a lot but I have not seen them post. That is suspicious to me. I was hesitant to draw attention to this as it’s more likely to me that they are a power role rather than a wolf, observing the game to try and decide on some night actions. I would like to see a bit more from them, though. If they are a power role, I think they can be a massive asset in this game and we definitely have a shot at winning.

Haku, your posts make me think you’re on a different planet. Where is your head at? I know you said we should vote for you for information, but I just can’t see you as a wolf and I would not be comfortable casting such a vote. I think you should really stop with the self-depreciating posts. I know it’s been a confusing game so far but I think that if you are town, you can definitely play a big part in helping us solve this game.

I also think we need to collectively townread Funnygurl, Jessie, Ullea, and Xiz. In my opinion, everyone has been pretty wolfy so far, but if we don’t have a solid team or a solid foundation to start with, we really run the risk of a CFD, which hurts town more than it helps.

All in all, I think it’s very likely XelNya, Makilaz and FFA are our wolf team. I think lynching inactives always wins games, and I also think it’s pretty disgusting that MML just posted once and then disappeared. Very suspicious

I’m therefore voting for dabackpack

I’m a gamer!