Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   League of Legends [v2] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=132864)

Tokei 05-16-2014 08:35 AM

Re: League of Legends [v2]

Braum is so fun. Can't wait till he's free.

hi19hi19 05-16-2014 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tokei (Post 4136143)
Braum is so broken. Can't wait till he's nerfed.

Oh, I totally agree.

In my opinion they just need to tone down the crazy damage on the passive pop and remove the subsequent bonus magic damage.
As if the long stun isn't enough.

Razor 05-16-2014 01:08 PM

Annie stun is the same scaling as Braum's, so uh.. lol.

And the damage on proc isn't even that great, (76 at level 6, before resists) considering it only detonates every 8 seconds, whereas Leona can consistently keep marking you for the same amount with no cooldown.

Tokei 05-16-2014 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hi19hi19 (Post 4136149)
Oh, I totally agree.

In my opinion they just need to tone down the crazy damage on the passive pop and remove the subsequent bonus magic damage.
As if the long stun isn't enough.

Touche.

In my opinion, his shield throw thing does way too much damage. I played against a braum jungle on vayne yesterday and braum would just CHEESE me in team fights. His throw thing would do like a fourth of my hp alone :l

[then again I was playing vayne, so it's to be expected]

L.B.D.D 05-16-2014 04:35 PM

he's only broken if u dunno how the champion woRks

thats wat everyone said about udyr once Upon A Time......brokenNm

hi19hi19 05-16-2014 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Razor (Post 4136284)
Annie stun is the same scaling as Braum's, so uh.. lol.

And the damage on proc isn't even that great, (76 at level 6, before resists) considering it only detonates every 8 seconds, whereas Leona can consistently keep marking you for the same amount with no cooldown.

I'm not complaining about the stun scaling, what I think needs tuning is the early damage on the passive proc. It's especially stupid in level 1 invades (70 damage) and level 2 all-ins (80 damage). Not sure where you're getting 76 damage at level 6, it deals 60 + (10 × level) damage, so that's 120 damage at level 6.

The difference in early laning is that Annie and other champs with cooldown CC get one shot to land it and then have much lower fighting potential until they build it up again. Braum always has his passive. Additionally, support Annie (and every other support with a potentially multi-target stun) is squishy as hell whereas Bruam is one of the most tanky champions in the game from kit alone (seriously, 20% armor and MR steroid plus flat increases to those stats, along with a 40% damage reduction with up to 66% uptime that has a directional spellshield on the first hit. guy is hard to kill even without any items)

Leona is similarly tanky to Braum (higher flat armor and MR steroid but no DR ability) but she lacks an escape and can only stun one target at a time. Also Leona's passive only hits for 20 damage at level 1 & 2 lol that's 40 on one target and 60 total max in a level 2 fight with EQ skilled up, compared to the 80 single and 160 total from Braum passive. Also Braum's Q alone does equal or more damage to one target than Leona's E AND Q together, depending on how much health you brought on Braum. Basically, early on he does more damage than equivalent CC supports (for comparison, Taric stun does 40 to 80, with 80 basically only being if you use flash and still less than a Braum Q)

Obviously the difference is that you need to auto 3 more times to get Braum passive to pop, so it should be worth more. But I don't think you should just automatically die if you get hit 3 times, which is basically how it is now. Think about it this way: if the 8 to 6 second cooldown on the Braum passive was on Braum himself and not per enemy, he'd still be a good champion.

Braum's win rate has been consistently 53% or higher across all levels of play so I do believe he will be nerfed, if just slightly.
Like I said, I think the area Riot will touch is the damage on the passive pop.
I hope they don't nerf his tankiness or the stun duration, because that's the fun part of Braum for me.

I definitely agree that he is fun, just that his early fighting power is so high. I don't have a huge issue with the champ.

L.B.D.D 05-16-2014 06:07 PM

i ahve not touched league cause of school but i heard game is kinda shite now

Untimely Friction 05-16-2014 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.B.D.D (Post 4136385)
i ahve not touched league cause of school but i heard game is kinda shite now

The game's exactly as it was, more aggro to be fair since s2 when I started but I blame reddit. If you're not playing could you stop making such low quality posts here? Thanks.

On topic to my quote though, I've mained caitlyn across over 1000 games, and through s3 moreso into later season 4 I've been finding bot gayer and gayer, braums a struggle unless I get him but I've finally been nudged to try new shit as a result of AIDS AS MOTHERFUCKERING FUCK BOT LANE, as well team play has become much more of a necessity even in soloqueue making the game a much more "appropriate" (if you will) representation of the original goals (Teamwork, 5v5 for fucks sake, as cait I love solo carries but it shouldn't be the be all end all of the game as it WAS in ranked) experience. I'm enjoying the game more and more still and getting better and better still. So I'd say the games solid unless you're a non pro mid-low diamond who's wasting their fucking life playing this to attain something rather than for the fun it's supposed to be, which it is in my opinion in normals from bronze-plat skill levels.

Seriously though L.B.D.D tone up dat post quality pleeeeeeeeeeeeease. I went ham for this response and I wouldnt mind if you contributed with something worth a damn once in a while

L.B.D.D 05-16-2014 06:48 PM

Local Moderator

nobody else gives a fuck so why do you care

u cant expect every post to be Super Quality Theorycraft when it's all the same shit................. do u want me to say "okay caitlyn has 650 range and is a solid safe pick versus shit like braum"

???? or??????????????????????????

L.B.D.D 05-16-2014 06:50 PM

okay here's a quality post for you

Buy Pink Wards They Are GOod

Untimely Friction 05-16-2014 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.B.D.D (Post 4136397)
Local Moderator

nobody else gives a fuck so why do you care

u cant expect every post to be Super Quality Theorycraft when it's all the same shit................. do u want me to say "okay caitlyn has 650 range and is a solid safe pick versus shit like braum"

???? or??????????????????????????

I simply made a request and i'm done, the things I said about LoL were irrelevant to that request. moving on without a damn...

Edit: I FUCKING AGREE ABOUT PINK WARDS, In my level the control a pink ward brings is unmeasurable, I 200% agree +1 Liek upvote

L.B.D.D 05-16-2014 06:58 PM

okay cool great discussion thank u

Magicturbo 05-16-2014 07:30 PM

I'm the only one who feels like Braum is underwhelming aren't I?

I play Nami support a lot, and he's honestly so easy to poke down like nothing. Just autoattacks, he can't do much if you dodge his single damaging move. There's a lot more to each situation, but I've had maybe 6 or 7 games now vs Braum support and I don't think I've lost lane yet, even with the silly adcs I get. He really doesn't do anything if he can't land the slow .-.

I don't get it.

colt.45 05-16-2014 08:14 PM

So Im starting to stream finally.
Might be streaming tonight with grzzed if I feel better. I have a bad stomach virus -.-.
I will be giving out a Pulsefire Ezreal Statue from 2013 Worlds (Limited to NA/Canada) at 250 followers and a Razer Naga Mouse at 450 Followers (Limited to NA/Canada). I also will be giving out skin codes and Rp cards every week .
Feel free to follow if you wish! It would mean a lot to me. Im always wanting to play with new people! Im new to streaming so any support would be amazing.
http://www.twitch.tv/thelegendofbella

Thanks <3

Edit: got a new streaming computer.

Razor 05-17-2014 01:24 AM

drunk

lmfoa

L.B.D.D 05-17-2014 01:46 AM

colt u have 30 fucking followers and you have a donations box set up already?

get fucking real come on now

at least try to be a contribution to the league stream base instead of trying to become another moneywhore bitch like kaceytron, coleslaw, and the other 5 billion fucking same generic shit girl stream

Xiz 05-17-2014 02:12 AM

I don't know who hurt you in your life LBDD, but I feel sorry for you.
Just calm down please.

L.B.D.D 05-17-2014 02:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4136541)
I don't know who hurt you in your life LBDD, but I feel sorry for you.
Just calm down please.

are u one of those sad people who donate to girl streamers who aren't that funny nor talented
cus ur sounding like one right now

Razor 05-17-2014 03:06 AM

who the fuck cares

i've seen white noise silver players with donation boxes and they get like 2 viewers max

L.B.D.D 05-17-2014 03:26 AM

they need every cent i guess