Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR Events (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   [Contest] FFR Forum Awards 2015 - Voting (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=143572)

Sky Kitten 01-4-2016 11:31 PM

FFR Forum Awards 2015 - Voting

FFR Forum Awards 2015

Welcome everyone, to the 2015 edition of the annual FFR Forum Awards! If you are new to this, my name is Ally, and I am the person that hosts this event every year. :)

This is the event where new files, threads, and people are nominated for various categories. They can possibly take the crown from last year's winners... however, there's a chance the results will be the same as last year's - and this is where you come in, FFR!

There are rules to follow when it comes to the voting process, so to those who are new to this, I encourage to PLEASE read the following below:

1) You will be using a form here to place your votes. To look at the list of nominees, click here.
* When voting, please use the username of the person you are placing your vote for. As much as most of us know each other by our real names, I would just like to see the username for that person; otherwise, I will not count your vote.
* When voting for a thread, please put the link to the thread instead of the name. It will make it easier for me to not have to sift through a lot of threads just to find that particular thread you’re voting for.
* Only one person can be voted for each category. If you put more than one person, I will disqualify your vote for that particular category.
* Absolutely NO voting for yourself in a category.
* You don’t have to fill every category out if you don’t want to.
* Votes cannot be changed once you submit the form. You can only fill out the form once.
* No troll and spam votes. You can argue that I can just disqualify them all together, but I am asking you nicely not to do that. Again, you can only fill out the form once, so make it count.

2) Use this thread for questions and discussion purposes ONLY. You are allowed to talk about who you’ll vote for and such, but only votes that are filled out through your form will be counted.

3) If you try to use an alt to place extra votes, your votes will be disqualified, and that account PLUS your main account will be banned. That goes for placing votes with an alt while your main account is banned as well.

4) No votes will be counted after 11:59 PM server time on February 1st. After February 1st, the votes will be tallied and posted in a separate thread later on in the week.

Notes:
* Your account must be at least three months old to be eligible for voting. You won’t see any categories if your account isn’t old enough.
* When voting for the threads and forum categories, please ensure you have at least 100 posts; otherwise, they will not show up for you.
* Current admins and mods can be found here and here.
* Only songs that were released in the 2015 year will be counted. You can find those songs here.
* “Up and Coming FFRer” means someone who will become the next top player, NOT someone who is already a top player.
* The "Hall of Fame" category is for a person who deserves the most respect and recognition for their contributions to this site and for their influence on the community.
* Most of all, please relax. You have plenty of time to place in your votes.

Hall of Fame Winners (from previous years)
EtienneSM
bmah
TC_Halogen
aperson
Velocity
Shashakiro

Keep in mind that the people above cannot be voted for again!

If you guys have any questions, please PM me or like mentioned before, post in this thread. Happy voting!

AragakiAyase 01-4-2016 11:36 PM

Re: FFR Forum Awards 2015 - Voting

rip

One Winged Angel 01-4-2016 11:38 PM

grats drg

choof 01-4-2016 11:39 PM

the last time i saw a window this small i was in a portable bathroom in the middle of el paso

Sky Kitten 01-4-2016 11:40 PM

Ugh is it really still closed... someone notify Max please? Can't really access stuff atm (internet went R.I.P. again)

choof 01-4-2016 11:42 PM

i've bothered max too much in the last 12 hours
you do it

PrawnSkunk 01-4-2016 11:44 PM

ficksed

AragakiAyase 01-4-2016 11:47 PM

Thread years should be changed to 2015

AragakiAyase 01-4-2016 11:48 PM

also will top nominations for mod/admin etc. be considered for those positions?

gold stinger 01-4-2016 11:50 PM

If Charu wins the favorite poster award instead of me I will personally steal Charu's avatar and use Charu's avatar for the rest of the year

I swer 2 fukn gahd guys pls let me win an award

Sky Kitten 01-4-2016 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4392277)
Thread years should be changed to 2015

Oops, yeah, need to get that fixed...

As for your second question, it's mostly speculation, but you never know. :)

_Zenith_ 01-4-2016 11:54 PM

Good way to rally the community early in the year.

Always excited to see the nominees.

choof 01-5-2016 12:02 AM

srs request: pls do not nominate me for awards

Charu 01-5-2016 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4392279)
If Charu wins the favorite poster award instead of me I will personally steal Charu's avatar and use Charu's avatar for the rest of the year

I swer 2 fukn gahd guys pls let me win an award

Oh, I see how it is.

Elite Ninja 01-5-2016 12:28 AM

Hype

Frank Munoz 01-5-2016 12:38 AM

this is tough

PhantomPuppy 01-5-2016 12:46 AM

just for clarification, what counts as a top level player?

Frank Munoz 01-5-2016 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhantomPuppy (Post 4392307)
just for clarification, what counts as a top level player?

i think someone entering D7 becomes a top player, but i'm also not sure as well..

Charu 01-5-2016 12:56 AM

Oh... what's going on here?

choof 01-5-2016 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frank Munoz (Post 4392304)
this is tough

are we really doing this