Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   life story thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151224)

MixMasterLar 08-30-2019 08:05 PM

Re: life story thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4696215)
i see this as one person having a match and another person having gasoline. they make fire, but i don't see the point in putting it out 'cause they still got matches and gasoline and wanna make a fire, if that makes sense

All that does is say that you support having the fire.

Quote:

Originally Posted by choof (Post 4696216)
sorry my bad I'll drop off the planet like I did for a year if it'll appease ya

If That's all you're gonna get outta this then bye I guess

TC_Halogen 08-30-2019 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4696214)
Sorry about this Eaman but real talk

Dingles is fine and Choof is just being a flaming asshat every thread he gets into. I'm ashamed no one is mentioning this yet or even pointed out that none of what choof said a page back belongs in this thread.

I don't know why people think letting Choof run loose in the forums is such a good idea but I know thhey have a bad reason for it.

The fact that you cited choof as a "flaming asshat" and dingles as fine within the context of this thread is ridiculous. He went after dingles for targeting the OP of the thread in a completely unnecessary and emotionally harmful way.

MixMasterLar 08-30-2019 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TC_Halogen (Post 4696218)
The fact that you cited choof as a "flaming asshat" and dingles as fine within the context of this thread is ridiculous. He went after dingles for targeting the OP of the thread in a completely unnecessary and emotionally harmful way.

Choof's behavior extends well beyond the context of this thread but if you wanna go that route for the sake of argument then no, Dingles being a bit of a prick about Funny's intentions with the thread is not equal to what Choof was saying.

choof 08-30-2019 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TC_Halogen (Post 4696218)

nah he's right I'm problematic and have no right to be a member of the community
requesting permaban, I'll stay gone this time, thanks

Gradiant 08-30-2019 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choof (Post 4696221)
nah he's right I'm problematic and have no right to be a member of the community
requesting permaban, I'll stay gone this time, thanks

Please don't, just screw both of em

j-rodd123 08-30-2019 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4696214)
Sorry about this Eaman but real talk

Dingles is fine and Choof is just being a flaming asshat every thread he gets into. I'm ashamed no one is mentioning this yet or even pointed out that none of what choof said a page back belongs in this thread.

I don't know why people think letting Choof run loose in the forums is such a good idea but I know thhey have a bad reason for it.

lol naw, dingles is literally the worst poster of all time but you do you

TC_Halogen 08-30-2019 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4696219)
Choof's behavior extends well beyond the context of this thread but if you wanna go that route for the sake of argument then no, Dingles being a bit of a prick about Funny's intentions with the thread is not equal to what Choof was saying.

You are very clearly biased if you believe that Dinglesberry hasn't had behavior that extends beyond the context of this thread.

choof told dingles off for what you're perceiving as "a bit of a prick" in a thread where people are legitimately opening up about their lives and yet, when he tells someone off to stop being a douchebag for being a prick in a thread involving people opening up about their lives, you go "hurhurhur it's joke !!!!!"

Please.

Funnygurl555 08-30-2019 08:20 PM

why does this happen in every single thread i make :(

MixMasterLar 08-30-2019 08:22 PM

Pretty sure i can quote choof calling him worthless if I go a page back

Last I knew that wasn't a thing we tolerated on FFR but you know, Choof seems to be the exception here

MixMasterLar 08-30-2019 08:24 PM

Choof trying to hold himself ransom instead of not being aggro every time I see him is offputting

j-rodd123 08-30-2019 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4696228)
Pretty sure i can quote choof calling him worthless if I go a page back

Last I knew that wasn't a thing we tolerated on FFR but you know, Choof seems to be the exception here

maybe you're just ignoring the entire post history of dingles???

choof 08-30-2019 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4696229)
Choof trying to hold himself ransom instead of not being aggro every time I see him is offputting

because you're seemingly the only person who publicly dislikes my posts. I'm not holding myself ransom lol
I can only assume people talk about my garbage posts in private

this isnt a joke, I will stay away from the community permanently, permaban or not

MixMasterLar 08-30-2019 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by j-rodd123 (Post 4696230)
maybe you're just ignoring the entire post history of dingles???

Mate if we gonna try to use their entire post histories here we can probably go all day and then some.

MixMasterLar 08-30-2019 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choof (Post 4696231)
because you're seemingly the only person who publicly dislikes my posts. I'm not holding myself ransom lol
I can only assume people talk about my garbage posts in private

this isnt a joke, I will stay away from the community permanently, permaban or not

...whats the implication here? Do you think that people talk behind your back and I'm the only honest one who will tell you off?

I can assure you these gents arguing with me are your friends who are on your side rather you are here or not, and the notion that you would leave over one person calling you out is insulting to them.

What you could do instead is like, chill out and stop being so needlessly aggro

choof 08-30-2019 08:33 PM

if you'd rather have me just straight up not call anyone out on their bullshit from here on out I can oblige that too

TC_Halogen 08-30-2019 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4696227)
why does this happen in every single thread i make :(

I apologize, personally. But I think this was a really great thread that had a lot of people who were opening up and it was quite refreshing to see people being very honest about themselves (though tough to read at times).

It's exceptionally infuriating when someone just decides to be insensitive and lacking in empathy for something like this.

I'd share stuff, but... I feel like my negativity is substantially less than anyone in here. Some of the stuff you guys have said is quite dark.

DaBackpack 08-30-2019 08:39 PM

dingles came in with a mean post, choof came in to chastise him but retaliated disproportionally

that's it, there were mistakes but we can move on from this, let's move past it

Funnygurl555 08-30-2019 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TC_Halogen (Post 4696235)
I apologize, personally. But I think this was a really great thread that had a lot of people who were opening up and it was quite refreshing to see people being very honest about themselves (though tough to read at times).

It's exceptionally infuriating when someone just decides to be insensitive and lacking in empathy for something like this.

I'd share stuff, but... I feel like my negativity is substantially less than anyone in here. Some of the stuff you guys have said is quite dark.

it's not a dick measuring contest for who's life is the darkest. you should share :D

p.s. if we had a dick measuring contest i'd win 'cause i have a bbc. thanks for listening

MixMasterLar 08-30-2019 08:46 PM

A big beautiful chicken?

Funnygurl555 08-30-2019 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4696239)
A big beautiful chicken?

yes.