Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Wow... (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=108799)

dragonmegaXX 05-20-2009 04:20 PM

Wow...

Ok now, so the past couple of weeks, ive been dreading grades, but i didnt really end up caring cause my mom never asked my teacher for a progress report.
So, finals were this week, and my math grades hovering around 71. She decides to tell me she emailed my math teacher for my grades, and that if i had a D, no computer, no friends for the summer.
So, that was yesterday. Today was my math final exam. I thought i would bomb it, just because thats my luck. Im smart just reeeeally lazy.
So i get home, thinking my summer is cancelled, and i called my mom 10 minutes ago.
My math teacher Emailed my mom to tell her I got a 97 on my FINAL EXAM. The final, covering the entire semester.
She said i could have had an A if i tried that hard all semester, and that she really saw an improvement in me the past couple weeks.
So my mom is /somewhat/ proud of me, although my grade didnt magically jump to an A or anything, but my 97 on the final saved my summer i think.
I have nothing lower than a C to, so im happy
^.=.^

Anyone else have any last second school miracles?

Psychotik 05-20-2009 04:23 PM

Re: Wow...

First two years of high school. I was failing my English classes both those years, then passed thanks to the exams.

Vanilla Mnm 05-20-2009 04:25 PM

No, but my brother is failing Social Studies (8th Grade) and he's got to pass this take home 70 question test. It counts as two tests for him, if he fails he's going to summer school, if he passes he doesn't. She said no one has ever gotten a 100 on it. My dad did it for my brother and he got a 100. XD My teacher questioned my brother so much.

dragonmegaXX 05-20-2009 04:26 PM

XD.
Miracles do happen ;.=.;

5.points 05-20-2009 04:34 PM

I also got a D in math (which is really bad for me). I just did my finals and I feel confident that I did good. Hopefully the same thing happens to me. =/

Flandre Scarlet 05-20-2009 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Psychotik (Post 3080147)
First two years of high school. I was failing my English classes both those years, then passed thanks to the exams.

This lol.

Had high F's/low D's in English (I'm extremely lazy when it comes to reading/essays these days so I said "screw it" to a lot of assignments.)

This year I'll need a good chemistry final grade to pick up my average to an A. My English final will be very easy, so I'll get some points to raise the average from a B+/A- to an A =)

Everything else I have are 95-100 averages and I'm good at all finals so I'm set xD

Crashfan3 05-20-2009 04:38 PM

6th grade math midterms I had a 49 because I just didn't understand the content. In three weeks I had it up to a passing grade, and it was at a 90 by the end of the year.
I'm in the last required high school math course now, but I'm floating around a 50, so I'm gonna need another one of those miracles. If I can get at least a 70 average I'll be happy.

Quigly 05-20-2009 04:43 PM

Hmmm three days ago found out I have a C in Spanish. Mostly because I failed two tests. Not good. Then the next day my teacher announces that we will have a project and work in pairs. This project is worth 250 points. All the other tests this marking period add up to only 145 points. So basically this project, if done well on, can boost my grade up to a B or even an A. My friend and I just finished the project today and we are fairly certain we will get an A on it.

Go me.

Plan_Bsk81127 05-20-2009 04:46 PM

I have last second school failures. =\

I hate the end of the year grade wise.

who_cares973 05-20-2009 04:47 PM

senior year in my virtual enterprise class everyone had an F because no one cared and the teacher gave us all D's 8)

Flandre Scarlet 05-20-2009 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Plan_Bsk81127 (Post 3080168)
I have last second school failures. =\

I hate the end of the year grade wise.

I'll probably get this by next week. lol

I've got a research paper and 2 powerpoints due friday/tuesday that I don't feel like completing at all, and with this grading period being very short (6 weeks, but 1 for state tests gone, another for swine flu), not many grades have been entered so my grade might drop really low.

I based my above post off the hope that I do get them done :<

chidori! 05-20-2009 04:57 PM

I'm failing 3 classes because I'm not good at fictional writing, and have to memorize every country in the world, I plan on studying for that the week before school is over.

~HentaiXXX~ 05-20-2009 06:15 PM

I have a B in Spanish right now, kind of a low B, I say right now because even though I'm out of school, I never had a chance to take my Spanish Exam, so tomorrow morning I have to go take it. I'm at an 87 and grades drop and rise erratically.
Say you have a 90, you fail one internet Activity, it drops to a freaking 82! Good thing you can retake those, because those are the only things keeping me alive.

I've quite literally failed almost every test we've had in that class.

customstuff 05-20-2009 06:24 PM

My math grade is 77 right now. I'm extremely lazy aswell. Especially math. My math went down 11% in one semester and my math teacher didn't know why. WTF!

Devilution 05-20-2009 06:30 PM

went into my math final exam with a 96 and ended up with a 91 in the class. probably should have studied..

MyRoseTearsBlood 05-20-2009 06:36 PM

My math teacher last year passed our entire class pending on the promise that we all drop the course next year.

None of us did. :P

poochieCREAM 05-20-2009 10:22 PM

im dropping from an average A standard to a B/C.
mainly because my attendence record is crap.
skipped like 20 days since january xP

Devilsrejectedsoul 05-20-2009 10:40 PM

animation and C++ media- A
Math-A
Science-B-
English-FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Web Design-A
Ceramic and Art- both A

yea English just fails...

Izzy 05-20-2009 11:58 PM

I wasn't going to pass my econ 110, but since i sat in the front all year my teacher drops my 0's. Also got a B on my final.

kmay 05-21-2009 05:16 AM

I had to take this Math placement test in 7th grade to see what i was going to take in 8th grade. I got 3 questions wrong... They put me in alegbra 1. I was in math concepts 7th grade, basic adding and such, final average for algebra 1, 73, the grade i recieved on my final exam, 32.