Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version) (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=149163)

XelNya 05-8-2018 05:55 AM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoshi (Post 4619022)
why is ffa being frustrated worth an unvote

Because, haku.

Hakulyte 05-8-2018 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoshi (Post 4619022)
why is ffa being frustrated worth an unvote

I was tired and it's ffa.

So, "Because Haku" is about right.

blindreper1179 05-8-2018 08:24 AM

Will post votes at 11ish server time.

flashflash account 05-8-2018 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoshi (Post 4619025)
would he really do an 'acting dumb' thing knowing that you're from his home site and could pick up on it being fake

He underestimates me

Like said I think they're actual questions he had but it's concerning that he didn't figure out the answers on his own. Imo either he's trying to earn some "noob town" points or hes covering up his previous questions so you can see why thats not a good look

He also vanished for the rest of the evening which is nai, just slightly irritating

Lots of people posted once and vanished oh well

flashflash account 05-8-2018 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4619028)
I was tired and it's ffa.

So, "Because Haku" is about right.

More like "because wolf" amirite

flashflash account 05-8-2018 09:42 AM

Hi Raeko what are yiiu up to

Funnygurl555 05-8-2018 09:56 AM

morning, catching up

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoshi (Post 4618888)
im questioning funnygorl for agreeing with haku to a lesser extent when she's not even sure of haku's thoughts

i meant that i'm not sure why haku's sketched, but i am too because of the stuff that i quoted.

unsure of how much that even matters anymore 'cause there's more shit to go off of

Funnygurl555 05-8-2018 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4618926)
I like curry's entrance. That's more along the lines of what I wanted to see.

i... disagree

Funnygurl555 05-8-2018 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4618924)
I just came out from 4 wolves games in a row so, I kind of still have a decent idea of what's going on in the mindset of a wolf around when the game starts.

It's like you want to communicate with your wolf partners indirectly, but you don't really want to get caught doing it. You're more likely to interact uncomfortably around each others because you're not sure how your wolf partners want to play and you won't really coordinate anything until the first night when you can talk together.

It's relevant here because I'm pointing out what I believe to fit that "early game" thematic.

this post made me like haku more because it looks like he wants to find the wolves

Funnygurl555 05-8-2018 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4618933)
Originally

However given your slip and the fact that you've faked frustration before (even in our wolf game together) I'm getting suspicious of you

what was the slip

Funnygurl555 05-8-2018 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4618940)
Rip

Well I don't think I'll be having any more original thoughts until more people join. Comfortable with my vote on roundbox and my reads on xel Raeko and celery

Manti is starting to slip due to preferring HotS over league

Curry is giving me his town vibes, I'll be able to tell pretty easily if they shift to wolfy vibes

where are these even coming from ... like

Quote:

Comfortable with my vote on roundbox
??????

Funnygurl555 05-8-2018 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4618951)
Pre game chats usually happen when there's a N0 or some sort of gimmick. This setup is straightforward with already established roles. If there's no mention of pre game chat somewhere next to the first few options, it means they don't have one.

It's just how it's been since forever. I don't see how that's a slip.

oh this is the type of stuff that flashflash is calling a slip. ok i'll keep this in mind i guess

Funnygurl555 05-8-2018 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoshi (Post 4619024)
calling half the game town is weird. no wolf thoughts?

idk why i didnt catch that but urite about ind's reads

Zoshi 05-8-2018 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4619030)
He underestimates me

Like said I think they're actual questions he had but it's concerning that he didn't figure out the answers on his own. Imo either he's trying to earn some "noob town" points or hes covering up his previous questions so you can see why thats not a good look

He also vanished for the rest of the evening which is nai, just slightly irritating

Lots of people posted once and vanished oh well

if Olimar could comment on this that would be fab

inDheart 05-8-2018 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoshi (Post 4619024)
calling half the game town is weird. no wolf thoughts?

easier to remember towns this game

anyone not on the list is someone i have to read closer anyway because i don't remember them, except for like, celirra and xel because i read them last night

inDheart 05-8-2018 10:54 AM

i think i'm coming around to The Slip not actually being one

i wish haku and ffa would keep talking it out though and/or read the end of my post where they appear not to understand each other last night

blindreper1179 05-8-2018 11:19 AM

VOTES

InD-->funny
Xel-->Cel
Haku-->ffa
Ffa-->round
Curry-->Haku
Ffa-->Haku
Ffa-->unvote
Haku-->unvote
InD-->Cel

Please call me out if wrong.

inDheart 05-8-2018 11:29 AM

you know i think this whole pressure thing would work out better if people were voting for the people they wanted to pressure

*glares at manti and ffa*

mellonxcollie 05-8-2018 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4619037)
what was the slip

I wanna know this too

Hakulyte 05-8-2018 11:48 AM

XelNya feels like he's not in a hurry to get invested in the game. Pmuch just null for now.

Zoshi/Funny looks fine so we probably should lynch them. [insert meme]

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4619035)
i... disagree

Ironically, I agree with you after rereading.

---

I'm having trouble filtering false positives from what FFA would do as town in this game. It's like he keeps mixing up reaction tests with actual plays and I'm not sure if I should trust the willingness to move the game forward or hold the vote for not following my own set of expectations. It felt like a decent moment to back off and look elsewhere because that felt like a tunnel more than anything else. I'd rather act like this is TvT and try to see if there's a better fish or if I can lock the game further by looking more into making a potential town circle. At same time, I don't mind continuing because keeping the game with the focus on me/ffa makes the game trickier for wolves at Night 1. I do plan to vote him if I don't find anything better. I have curry in mind too, but not enough material to get a decent read yet.

I also have the wolf mindset in mind more than the town mindset(let's steal storn's meta) and it felt natural to me to want to push ffa regardless. I just somehow kept getting more confused about his intentions the more we talked to each others. He gave me way too much room early game for no reason and it felt like a failed pocket attempt. His reads felt underdevelopped which is normal, but also happened previously as wolf. He eventually went back on pressuring me, but I feel like he doesn't take his own push seriously despite voting. So, at this point, I think it's better to see who wants to take a side for me or FFA and why. That would help get a feel about how this game could be.

On paper, I'd be still voting FFA, but priority should temporary move to evaluating what everyone else is doing.